I Don't Want To Be a Virgin

Story Info
Surprised at home and yielded happily.
2.9k words
4.15
31.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Here I was, nineteen, and still a virgin. Well, technically, I suppose I'm eighteen, but my nineteenth birthday is closer than my eighteenth. Nearly, anyway. All right, so I'm eighteen and still a virgin. My exact age doesn't matter. It's the virgin bit that irritates me.

Mind you, Brian, my current boyfriend, is quite willing to change that status, but where he's concerned I think not. He just wants get a notch on his bedpost (or any bedpost for that matter) so that he loses his own virginal status. He's a nice enough guy but really, just as a friend. It wasn't that I was planning on dumping him for the first attractive man to come along but I was keeping my options open. (And my legs closed, for the time being, irritating though that was.) If this meant he dumps me for someone more, shall we say, outgoing then sobeit.

Right now I was home alone and taking advantage of it. My parents had gone out for the day and I was in the backyard, delightfully naked and private, getting a start on a decent tan before the really hot weather began. I was also hopping in the pool every so often to cool down and get a bit of exercise. I'm an excellent swimmer.

I was doing a few lengths of the pool when I thought I heard someone calling to me. Just my imagination I was sure as the side-gate was locked and so was the front door. Still I pulled over to the side of the pool and looked around.

There was a man standing on the grass next to the towel I'd been lying on. I had no idea how he got there but he had no right to be there. He was looking towards me with a slightly irritated look.

This man, whoever he was, looked like a thug in a suit. A very nice suit, I was willing to admit, but he still looked like a proper thug. Suit or not, if you met him in an alley you'd pass him your wallet and start running. Looking him over I couldn't decide just what made him look like a complete thug. He wasn't ugly, or beaten up, or tattooed, or anything like that. He just seemed to radiate danger and thugishness. Quite perplexing, it was.

"Do you turn deaf when you're swimming?" he asked. "I was asking if you're Meredith."

"Ah, yes, I am. What are you doing here and how did you get here?"

"I stopped by to see your father. I would have called but I was in the area and dropped by on the off-chance he was home."

"That doesn't explain how you got here," I pointed out.

"By car," came the bland reply.

"I mean in the yard," I told him, knowing full well that he knew that was what I meant.

"Through the gate which you failed to lock."

What a whopper. I made doubly sure the gate was locked before I stripped down. I gave him a nasty look to show I wasn't deceived.

"Do you mind hopping out of the pool so we can finish this conversation without having to yell?"

"I'm not exactly dressed for visitors."

"I know but it won't embarrass me. I've seen women before."

Maybe he had but he hadn't seen me naked before. There again, perhaps he's assuming that I'm wearing a bikini. Maybe hopping out naked would embarrass him. That silly thought was father to an equally silly deed. I heaved myself up and out of the pool and walked over to him, letting him get an eyeful of everything I had.

The rotten man just smiled and looked at me, plainly enjoying the view.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him, trying my best to act blasé and not blush.

"The initial subjects that come to mind are 'are you a virgin' and 'are you going to resist when I make love to you'? I'm going with yes and no for the respective answers."

I hesitated for a second matching his answers to his questions. Yes, I was a virgin, and no, I wouldn't resist. . . Was he kidding?

"Wrong," I said quickly.

"You aren't a virgin? You present yourself as one, you know."

"Yes, I am," I said quickly. "What do you mean I present myself as one?"

"When you walked towards me you didn't show the self-awareness of a woman who has had at least some experience. That aside are you saying you will resist when I make love to you? Why would you want to do that? You know you're curious."

"Even if I was curious, which I'm not saying I am, I wouldn't want my first time to be with some old man I don't even know."

"Didn't I introduce myself? I'm Paul. Calling me an old man is a bit of a low blow, don't you think? Now you know who I am and have to concede I'm not really old so that removes both your arguments."

"It does nothing of the sort. Besides, I don't want anyone to make love to me right now."

"Perhaps you should explain that to your nipples," Paul said in a soft voice. "They don't seem to have got the message."

At the same time he reached over and tweaked one of my nipples, something that I seemed to feel all the way down to my groin. Looking down at myself I could see both my nipples were standing out.

"That's because the water was cold," I said quickly, and he laughed.

"No it's not. Your nipples didn't stand out until I started looking you over. Tell me, are you also feeling the heat here?"

I was appalled, my eyes opening wide. He just casually reached out and slipped a hand between my legs, cupping my mound. Now I did feel a lick of heat down there. Actually, I was starting to feel somewhat heated all over. I was going to have to jump in the pool to cool down.

"You can't do that!" I said in a half yell.

"Yes I can. I can also do this," he said, bending his head and sucking lightly on one nipple.

"You stop that," I gasped out and he lifted his head and winked at me.

"I have a hand stroking your breast and my other hand is rubbing your mound and your resistance consists of 'you stop that'?"

I blushed and took a step back, effectively removing his hands from my body.

"It seems to me that I have you at a slight disadvantage," he decided. "I'm a great believer in a level playing field so let's remedy that situation."

An excellent idea, in my opinion. I'd be delighted to get my clothes on. I wasn't quite so delighted when he dropped his trousers, revealing all, and he had quite a bit to reveal. Admittedly I could only compare him to Brian but there was no comparison. Maybe I'd be safer having Brian deflower me if those things regularly came in that size.

"Seeing I was touching you I should really let you touch me," Paul said, sounding suspiciously happy about it. With that he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his erection.

That thing was big and hot and hard. I was probably safer holding it as then it couldn't attack me. I looked down at it, my hand on it. Not wrapped around it because my hand wouldn't wrap around something that size. I looked back up at him and got another shock.

While I'd been distracted by his erection he'd whipped off his top clothes. He was now standing there naked with me holding his cock. Looking at his body it dawned on me why I'd thought thug when I saw him. He was a walking slab of muscle.

He pulled me towards him until I was flush against him. His erection was pressed against my tummy, or it would have been if I wasn't holding it. His arms went around me and his hands slid over my bottom, reaching around and prodding my vulva from behind. I was going to put my hands on his chest and push him away but if I did that I'd have to let his cock go and I wasn't sure that'd be safe.

"Let me go," I demanded, and he shook his head.

"Why? I like holding you. I like the feel of your body pressed against me. I especially like the enthusiastic way you're holding tight to my erection."

"I'm not holding on to it," I promptly denied. "I'm just stopping it from pressing against me."

"Ah, is that what you're doing?" he murmured, sounding as if he didn't believe a word of it.

A hand moved from my bottom to the front of me, sliding between my legs and rubbing me in a most intimate way. I was starting to feel a little panicky.

"Oh, god, you're going to rape me, aren't you," I wailed.

"Certainly not," he protested in his turn. "I'll admit I'm going to get a closer acquaintance with your lovely body but rape? Not going to happen."

I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or irritated by that. Wasn't I good enough to be raped? Not that I wanted to be, but still. Not that I was going to say that.

"I just want you to leave me alone," I told him firmly.

"I'll make a deal with you," he said. "I'm going to lie you down and spend five minutes getting acquainted, without trying to rape you, and that's all I'll do. Just relax for the next five minutes."

He swung me to the side. Normally in a situation like that I'd just take a back step, keeping my balance. You can't take a back step when someone has their leg blocking yours, meaning that I went over backwards, being very adroitly guided down onto my towel while he settled down next to me.

I wasn't even able to keep my legs together as when he settled down next to me one of his legs moved between mine, holding them apart. It also succeeded in pinning me down. Paul promptly took full advantage of this fact by having both his hands running over me.

He didn't just try to grab my breasts or groin. He started with my face, both hands cupping it and then starting to work their way down, touching every inch of me. They lingered for a while on my breasts, teasing my nipples, and then on they went, touching all over. They lingered even longer on my mons and vulva, rubbing me firmly enough that it seemed he was touching inside me.

Down the length of my legs, rubbing my feet, starting back up, again lingering at groin and breasts, and finishing with cupping my face again.

All the time he'd been doing that I'd been clutching his cock, almost in a death grip. Now he reached down and pried my hand away from it.

"Now, my five minutes are up and I did say I wasn't going to rape you, didn't I?"

I nodded, not able or daring to say anything.

"Well, I guess I'd better keep to my word. What I am going to do, though, is spread your legs further apart, and slide my cock into you just as deep as it can go while you watch it happen."

My eyes opened wide with the shock of that as he was also pushing my legs well apart while he was saying it.

"What?" I squeaked. "B-but. . ."

By that stage he was poised between my legs, using one hand to brush the head of his cock up and down my slit. My lips were feeling so sensitive I almost screamed at the touch.

"I know. You're thinking that I'm lying and this is going to be rape, but let me reassure you. It won't be."

"How is this not rape?" I demanded, as I watched him ease my lips apart and let the tip of his cock rest there.

"You haven't said no. If you do, I'll stop."

With that he stretched my lips a little further apart and the head of his cock was now between them, trapped by them when he removed his hand and they closed over him. He was going to do it. He was going to start fucking me just like that, not waiting for permission.

"Listen, you fool, he's taking it slow to give you a chance to say no," a little voice whispered inside me. Oh, yes, that's right. I say no and he stops. If I don't say no he doesn't stop.

"Ah, I, um," I stuttered, none of which were the word no. I could now understand how a snake could paralyse a mouse just by looking at it. I was looking at one and I was damned if I could form the word no. Perhaps I should say I was fucked if I couldn't form the word no because that was what was happening.

I just lay there, head up looking down the length of my body to where his cock was pressing into me. It suddenly registered that it was already too deep not to have passed my hymen but I hadn't felt anything give. Apparently I couldn't have had much of a hymen in the first place. Not only that but he was going deeper while I was still dithering.

He was filling me, stretching me, and going deeper, and all I was doing was watching his cock slowly disappear and feeling deep inside me precisely where it was disappearing to.

I tried again but all I managed this time was to say something along the lines of, "Aaah," which, from the smile on his face, he took as encouragement. He certainly started pressing a little more firmly, sinking into me faster, with me more aware than ever as to what he was doing.

He finally stopped moving, mainly because he was fully inside me, his groin pressed firmly against mine. My head dropped back down, no longer watching what was happening. Well, why would I? It had already happened. Now all I could do was contemplate what he'd done. I could feel so much of him and it felt, um, interesting I guess.

I was aware that he was watching me, as though waiting for something, but not knowing what he might have been waiting for I just lay there, trying to adjust to the fact that he'd started fucking me and without my permission. It was only later, way later, that it dawned on me that he was giving me another chance to say no and that in this case silence equalled consent.

He leaned closer to me and I could feel his cock changing position slightly as he moved. His hands closed upon my breasts, lightly rubbing them, fondling them, which I found very distracting. Then it was no longer distracting but incidental to what was happening elsewhere.

He started, I don't know, moving I guess you could say. His cock dragged down my passage and returned, resulting in a very stimulating sensation. That was just the start of it. He kept pulling back and thrusting home again, not in any great hurry but in a very determined fashion. This was going to keep happening no matter what I might choose to say.

What I chose to say was nothing, being too involved in concentrating on what he was doing to me, what he was making me feel. Did I say stimulating? The reason for any sort of stimulation is to draw a response and I found my body was responding accordingly. Without evening realising what I was doing I started moving with him, pushing hard to meet him each time he thrust in.

I'd been feeling a little hot and bothered when he was touching me, or thought that I was. I was now finding out that I hadn't really been all that hot and bothered because now I most certainly was, becoming hotter and more bothered with every stroke.

I moved restlessly under him, wanting even more, and was shocked to hear myself telling him that. Not that he minded -- he just smiled and gave me more. A lot more.

I have no idea how long he continued doing what he was doing. He simultaneously went for too long and not long enough. When he seemed to go into over-drive I had no idea what was coming. (Virgin, remember.) I just knew that everything was building up inside me and something was going to give. It gave all right and I climaxed, too shocked at what was happening to even let out a squeak.

"That was interesting," he said once things settled down a little. "You're very sweet. Seeing that it was your first time I think it's only fair to you that I spend some more time and show you the second time can be just as sweet as the first."

"You want to do it again?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, yes, of course. Don't you?"

Actually, now that I thought about it, yes, I did. I wondered how often he could do it at the same time. I'd read somewhere that girls could do it for longer than boys. Maybe I should see if that was true.


Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers