Corruption Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel was watching everything that was happening with his mum, but he didn't stop sawing in and out of his sister's warm cunt as she lay beneath him. Lydia at first had been mortified and wanted to stop but as she was trapped beneath Joel she didn't have any option. She noticed Carl had recovered his rigidity and had approached her mum and removed her skirt and pants before sinking his hard dick into her pussy. Lydia moaned as her brother flipped her over and was once again forcing his stiff prick up her anal passage as she laid on top of him face up. Beki looked again at her mum to see that she was now on her hands and knees as Steve drove his solid staff into her wet box and Lydia realised that Steve was slowly walking her mum towards them till her head was right by Lydia's sex.

"Lick her cunt!" Steve ordered, as he drove himself deeply into Janice's sex.

"No!" protested Janice as she was faced with the sight of her daughter grinding her arse up and down on her son's stiff dick. She could never have imagined such a twisted scene when she had arrived home, but she couldn't join in such a depraved act.

Beki loved what Steve was trying to do and came over and pushed Janice's head down into Lydia's lap.

"Lick her!" coaxed Beki, as Steve upped the tempo of his thrusts into the delirious mum's sex.

Janice was overcome by the sight of her daughter's wet pussy and her son's cock deep in her daughter's arse and couldn't resist licking at her wet vagina. Beki made sure to take another photograph thinking this would actually be the cover of the scrap book after all. Beki then reached for Joel's prick and took it out of Lydia's arse and fed it into Janice's mouth. Joel loved to have his mum wrapping her lips around his shaft before he would thrust it into either his sister's pussy or arse a few times before offering it again to their mum. Each of the guys took turns in sinking their dicks into Janice's pussy or arse as she lapped at her daughter's pussy or her son's cock, and Beki looked on happily as another family succumbed to incestuous urges. Lydia screamed with pleasure as finally her brother's dick and her mum's tongue sent her to an earth-shattering climax.

Beki sat with Janice on the couch and kissed her as the rest of the guys gathered around Lydia one last time and wanked their cocks furiously. One after the other they bathed her in their cum till her face and tits were coated in their semen. Lydia was pleased that Steve was the last to blow despite his age, and Lydia leaned forward and sucked his cock clean before wiping the cum off her face and swallowing it.

"Happy birthday Lydia!" everyone laughed, and Carl took a final photo of Lydia's cum covered face. Lydia had another party on her actual birthday in a few days, but she knew nothing would compare to this.

Beki was delighted with the evening. She felt sure that Lydia would continue to be a slut, and the family would never be the same again. She had got Steve to join in an orgy, and in the heat of lust she loved that he had been so aggressive with Janice when she had arrived. Most of all, she loved that she had a photographic record of everything to present as a secret present to Lydia to keep her on the path to depravity and corruption that she had started on. There was no going back now.

12