All Comments on 'Corruption Runs Deep Ch. 01'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What the hell is this? No rhyme or reason, to the "story" and I use the word story very liberally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting really tired of Futas.

I mean, you know what? Girls with Penis exist in this world. Those are called "trans" and, even though there's nothing wrong with it, it's gay as shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Previous Comment is Worthless

I like this guy that puts he's tired of futa. Why would you even click on a story whose author has the word right there in the username?

I think someone hates futa, but loves trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe the title sounded good?

I was myself looking for corruption stories and ended up with futa (that I don't mind) but I would have preferred something with guys and girls. I thought it was omething in a fantasy setting or demons.

I understand how it can offend someone.

Maybe it should be labeled under gay story?

This way everybody get what they want.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 8 years agoAuthor
Responses

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I posted here and decided hey let's let some people read the smut I am working on. So let me get back to you who commented

Anon 1

I am sorry you don't like the work I do, it falls in lines with fetishes of some and none for others. These stories I write are in chapters, so to get the entire idea you would have to read them all, but if it isn't your thing you don't have to worry about reading any more of it! I hope that you like some of my other work, but if not thank you for the feedback.

Anon 2 and 4 (since it looks like you are the same person)

I am sorry about the confusion on this one, I have always submitted my work as Sci-Fi and not really Fantasy but they don't have a separate Sci-Fi section on this site. My series always involve transformation with magic or alien chemicals, so I found that it fits fine to go with Sci-Fi/Fantasy. I know that Futanari could fit under Gay but the transformation themes of my work doesn't always fall in line with a lot of the submissions that go there. I am sorry for the confusion once again and hope that it hasn't put you off from this wonderful website full of other great erotica!

(also I will usually tag my stories with Futanari as do most other Futa authors. If you are ever worried about reading another Futa story just be sure to check the tags ♥)

Anon 3

I understand not all people are in for the same fetishes that some of us have. I hope that you enjoyed the story though and I hope to see you on this site!

discblizzdiscblizzover 8 years ago
Oh shit

You're still kicking? How the hell did I miss these? Thanks for posting more smut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back.

Welcome back.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractoralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Responses again!

discblizz -

I started a patreon account to keep my writing career going, I plan on making a blog on tumblr to get the ball rolling a bit better so my followers can get my content first hand and it will slowly trickle online elsewhere. Just keep an eye out for me I plan to stick around a lot longer writing smut for the masses ;)

Anon -

Thank you, it's good being back from writing career issues to finding a new job I am now hopefully going to get back into the swing of things and start posting regularly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
519 Followers
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES