All Comments on 'Corset Rebel Ch. 01'

by brookes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kiwiloverkiwiloveralmost 10 years ago
Great first attempt

Wow - great writing for a first timer. I loved the friction and for me the pace was about perfect. I'm not a big fan of unrealistic multiple orgasmic meetings and it is great to see a writer understanding what is physically possible. Things that might happen are always more alluring than things that are not. Keep it up!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Yes, please continue ...

... and don't pay too much attention to those who snipe at you from the protection of anonymity. Welcome to Literotica and thank you for writing this opening chapter for us; I enjoyed it very much and I would love to read more.

You write well, so keep writing; as you say, it is the only way to improve. Five stars from me.

jingojingoalmost 10 years ago
Please write more!

This is the best story I have seen on Literotica for ages. In fact I have been close to giving up on visiting regularly because of the lack of good content.

I love the realistic depiction of two sexy people who are both frustrated by the lack of response from their partners, and who both decide to do something about it. I also loved the scene with Laura blatantly and sexily masturbating in bed alongside her husband, who was clearly turned on by what she was doing but didn't do anything about it - lits of opportunity to expand on this.

One of the things that turns me on is people who are very open about their enjoyment of masturbation to another "wank buddy". I enjoy both intercourse and masturbation and in my view a great sexual relationship includes both, with freedom and encouragement to do both.

So YES please, more on this very promising and very sexy start. A great read!

TrixareforkidsTrixareforkidsalmost 10 years ago
Nice work

Good pacing, nice relatable storyline, most certainly deserving continuation.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 2 years ago

Nice, please write more.

Some proofreading would help (it's discreet, at least in the narrative, though your characters might well type 'discrete' in their messages!), but you've got some great realistic characters there who are believable and sexy, so let's all enjoy them - as it were...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrookes@brookes
Friendly, married, wide tastes, hard to shock but not impossible! Like to chat to like minded people.