Corsets and Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother would definitely have called that position 'unladylike'.

After the fifth repetition she turned her head. "What are you playing at? Fuck, you're driving me mad. Screw me properly will you?"

So I plunged in right to the hilt, my balls swinging against her.

Her white ass shuddered with the impact, the shock waves travelling across her waist, up her back all the way to her shoulders. She grunted and held onto the pillows for support. Eventually I could last no longer and poured into her with short vicious strokes.

When I paused, she had her head resting on the bed with her breathing as heavy as mine, those pale boobs dangling and the gold necklace swinging. She held me inside her with one hand grasping my ball sack.

"Stay there a moment, I want to feel you inside me." She knelt upright, feeling me press against the front of her vagina. Eventually as I softened, she held my penis in her hand as it escaped.

We collapsed onto our sides and lay still for some minutes, feeling the film of sweat dry on our skin in the night. Then I slept.

* * *

I woke and felt a soft body next to me. At my touch she stirred and reached over, I felt a hand slide down to my crotch and firmly cup my balls. This made me nervous for a second but it was apparent that she wasn't going to harm me. Soon I was erect again, even without her doing anything else.

There was a faint glimmer of the orange street lights through the curtains from the street lights outside but otherwise it was quite dark. I found her thigh and then the softest flesh of all. I tried to get my fingers inside her but she stopped me with her hand.

In the twilight she showed me how to stroke her, how to touch her different parts then how to use my tongue with sensitivity. She was experienced and knew precisely what she wanted. Then she placed a pillow under her ass and let me mount her, with her hips raised in the air. I realised that I could penetrate even further.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and she determined the pace, teaching me to rock slowly for ages, then gradually increasing speed and power before slowing again. Finally she urged me onwards to climax, pulling me in to grind against her.

* * *

The daylight was just breaking through unfamiliar curtains onto that ridiculously soft bed and thick quilt. My cock had an unfamiliar soreness and Fern was leaning on an elbow, looking down at it. A single huge boob was hanging casually exposed, its partner still covered by the quilt. "Can I give you some advice?" Her voice was husky and her hair was ruffled.

I nodded, silently. She continued "Corsets don't need to be unlaced. I mean, it's quite erotic but it takes an age when all you want to do is get on with it. Plus it all has to be put back together again later which is a nuisance. Next time, just undo the hooks at the back." She sat up and held out a handful of white lace and whalebone, which was now in two separate panels. The other breast rose out from behind the quilt.

"Never mind, a little tip for the future." She smiled. "You'll need to go soon, before any of my neighbours see. We've got a bit of time yet though." She pulled my head back down to her vagina "Lets see what you learned last night."

I set to work again, circling her clitoris with my tongue endlessly and then sucking gently on it to make it even stiffer. In the brightening sunlight I saw that she had several silvery-grey pubic hairs amongst the dark brown bristles and when I rubbed my nose there and breathed deeply, the scent of soap had gone to be replaced by a heady aroma of sweat and musk.

All too soon she raised herself. "I'll get some coffee going."

She rose and walked to the door, her large buttocks wobbling beneath love-handles that followed the line of her ribs. Soon I heard the bathroom door close and then a toilet flushing. She called out "I'm going down to make the coffee, I'll see you in the kitchen." The stairs creaked as she made her way downstairs.

I quickly dressed, took a leak in the bathroom (which was tiled and had a wall-to-wall nautical thing going on) and went downstairs. Fern was wrapped in a towelling robe and wearing fluffy slippers. "Are you OK for a lift? If you need, I can get the car out and take you somewhere."

I was OK, as it happened I didn't need transport. I drank the coffee and made to go, but at the last moment before she opened the front door, she stopped me. "Thank you for last night, has anyone ever told you that you're handsome?" She pulled me close and wrapped her arms around in a hug. She kissed me again, her tongue again flicking around inside my mouth. Then my hand was being pressed against her tuft of warm, soft pubic hair. "Think of me sometime. You've made an old lady happy for a night."

With that the door was open and I was leaving. I heard the door click shut behind me and then I was walking along an ordinary suburban street, every house much the same.

~**~

A week later I was back in town when I was tapped on the shoulder. I didn't recognise her immediately but it was Lynda, still dressed forgettably in something that I can't remember.

"How did you get on with the Nursery Nurse?"

The question baffled me.

"That's what we call Fern. She has a gift for picking out virgins, some people have gaydar; she has virdar. She finds virgins" She laughed. "She loves giving instruction to youngsters, that's why we call her the Nursery Nurse. So, did you have an interesting lesson?"

"Yes, it was a good evening." I tried to be circumspect.

"She sees it as her civic duty to break a guy's duck. Don't worry, we have no secrets. We tell each other all about our conquests. She liked you anyway, try to be at the club tomorrow, we'll be back there. I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

~**~

The next day, as arranged I returned to the club. I had to take some time off work but hey, when you have a chance to get laid...

Fern was there, as promised. She had her cleavage on show again, but this time there was no bashful fooling around. She said that her husband was away at another match so we left and went to her house straight away.

We went to her sitting room and sat on the sofa, a large thing of soft dark leather. This time she actually made the coffee. When she brought it into the room, she had partially undressed and somewhat spectacularly, was wearing a scarlet waspy corset with very large stretch white panties. Her bra was already missing; those immense breasts were loose, overhanging the front of all that lace and ribbon and being supported by her forearms. The saucers of the cups she was carrying were about the same size as her areolae.

We drank the coffee and talked for a while, then she fetched a bottle of brandy with glasses. Fern stretched slowly, laid back and squirted some cream onto her nipples then slopped the liquor over the top. "Lick it off, slowly" she instructed me. I bent over her and complied, slowly sucking each nipple into full erection.

"I love the decadent things in life, it's the reason I can never lose weight. And after a couple of kids my shape was never coming back anyway, so now I've turned all podgy. Take off my panties" she continued, raising her hips to allow it. The garment was tucked up underneath the corset and when I pulled the waistband down her roll of flesh was released, with her patch of hair. She poured more brandy over her belly and into her pubes and left me to figure what to do next.

I licked it out of her navel where it had gathered, then continued slowly chasing the dribbles downwards into the wrinkles and creases. When I reached her pubes I sucked them into my mouth then briefly studied the grey hairs. She noticed me examining her and lifted my head. "What are you staring at?"

"I never really thought about grey hairs. You imagine that they're just on the head, but actually they're everywhere that you have hair."

She sat up and studied her pubes. At the top of the patch she was dark, the grey ones were mostly underneath and along the line of her thigh, where she had to stretch to see properly. "Shit, that won't do. We'll have to get rid of them."

Fern stood and walked out of the room, returning a minute later with a bowl of water, a lady-shave razor and shaving gel. "A job for you, give me a shave."

I was concerned. "Won't your husband notice?"

"I'll tell him that I did it for him, he'll love it," she spread a handful of blue gel into the offending area and gave me the razor. "Be careful down there." She lay on a towel with her legs opened wide; my mother would not have had words to describe the position. She was just wearing her waspy with her legs wider than I had ever seen outside of a gymnastics competition. A hairy gash stared at me without blinking.

I scraped off the hair, as gently as I could. Even as opened as her thighs were it was difficult to see through the shadows and I had to ask her a couple of times to turn into the light.

When I was done, she examined herself with a hand-held mirror. Her lips were more visible and pronounced now, hanging down darkly pigmented and wobbling as she moved. "That'll get him going if anything will. Right, practice what you learned last time."

She lay back and presented herself. I carefully found her clitoris and rolled my tongue around it. She was now tasting minty from the shaving gel.

"Very good, you're a quick learner. Keep at it." She rested her head on her pillow so that our eyes met as I licked her out. After a while she pulled me up to fuck. She tutored me in pace and depth as we screwed, instructed me on how to swivel my hips so that I pressured against all sides of her pussy and how to touch her clitoris gently when I thrusted deeply.

However when I started to go quickly she told me to stop and held my penis just below the glans so that my orgasm was prevented.

She came eventually, groaning loudly and gripping with her thighs around my waist so that I thought I might suffocate. Afterwards she relaxed and gently stroked my penis. "Well done, a gentleman never comes before the lady. Make sure that she is satisfied first, now it's your turn. You can fuck me as hard as you like but only once I've come."

I needed no further invitation and set to work. I didn't take long in the circumstances.

~**~

In the morning she made breakfast again and I was sent on my way. However as I left she said quietly "My husband is away for another day, make sure that you come here again tomorrow evening."

As promised, the next evening I returned. No club or 'chance meeting', Fern was waiting and wearing the red waspy once more. And nothing else.

She opened the door and stood behind it to conceal herself from any neighbours. Her bare pussy was smooth to my touch "I shaved myself again an hour ago; it grows back stubbly very quickly."

She led me upstairs, her buttocks wobbling before me. Half-way up I reached out and stroked her arse, feeling the warm flesh. Fern paused and stood still as my hand roved underneath to feel her labia. As I began to feel into her entrance she stopped me. "Remember to touch all around first, stroke lightly to make it moist, pay attention to the clitoris. Seeing as how you've started around the rear, stay there for a bit.

"Work your way slowly around, then down the middle, building up that anticipation."

I brushed down between her soft buttocks tantalising and leisurely approaching her rear opening but then as she bent slightly to allow contact, passing over it. She sighed, "You're getting it, well done."

She led me into the bedroom and lay me down on the bed, undressing me.

"But now it's your turn for a tidy-up." She picked up the can of shaving gel which was ready on the bedside table and squirted a handful onto my crotch. "You can't expect a lady to beautify herself for you if you're going to have a scruffy bird's nest. Let's see what I can do."

She pushed me back and went to work. The cool gel certainly felt weird as it was plastered over my testicles and she was studying me closely as the razor was dragged over my most sensitive skin. She made sure that she was getting into all the nooks and crannies, then she took a pair of scissors and snipped away.

Eventually I was allowed to sit up and look. It was the strangest sight for me, something I hadn't come close to seeing for several years. My bits were bald, except for a tiny tuft directly above my penis. About half an inch long, the minute patch was almost hidden by my erection, which by now was total.

My scrotum was naked, devoid of the concealment that the hair had provided.

"Come on then cowboy, mount this old mare." Fern rolled me onto her as she lay back with her knees in the air separated wide apart, her hairless cunt open immodestly for me to see.

She reached beneath me and took hold of my cock, inserting it into her. As before, she regulated my pace until I felt her bucking and squeezing my waist with her legs. Then she took my hand as it squeezed her ass and led it further around, underneath so that I could feel my cock plunging into her. She then eased my finger up between her buttocks which separated. I took the hint and continued the short distance until I felt another opening.

I circled the bum-hole slowly and then felt bold enough to press against the very entrance. To my surprise there was no protest but it opened to allow my index finger to penetrate. Soon I was inside to the full length of my digit and she was squirming and bucking.

After a minute she pulled my hand away and returned it to her buttock.

She paused and then pushed me down so that I withdrew completely, and rubbed my face into her vulva, which squished against the pressure to allow my nose into the gap in the middle. I set to work with my tongue, tasting the moistness.

As if by arrangement, the telephone rang again. She held my head in position whilst she picked up the phone alongside her and spoke to her husband. I was more ready this time and continued to lick her labia and clitoris until she was finished.

Later I removed her sole item of clothing (this time using the clip fasteners at the back) and we spent the night together.

~**~

I woke to find the sunlight streaming through the window and my two middle fingers deep inside Fern's vagina. I slowly extracted them and she awoke at the sensation.

"Stay there," she got to her feet. "I'll get some breakfast."

I waited until she was downstairs, listening to faint creaks from the floorboards. Then I dashed to the bathroom and took a leak, returning as quickly as I could to the safety of the quilt. I felt slightly ridiculous without hair covering my penis which was exposed and hung down larger than life in front of me.

Soon she returned carrying her tray. She was still nude, with her newly shaved pussy showing off her pigmented labia. The tray carried coffee and toast with a jar of golden honey. "Do you like honey? I love it."

With that she pulled down the quilt so that I was totally uncovered. She took a spoonful of honey and drizzled it over my balls then proceeded to lick them clean, running her tongue right down into the spot between my buttocks to make me squirm.

"Would you like to go on a blind date?" she asked, still with her head out of sight between my thighs.

"How can I when we've met?" I was puzzled.

"Not with me, silly. I have someone else in mind. Someone who needs a nice boyfriend who can treat her well and make her laugh. Someone who can make her cum." She named a wine bar, a trendy venue in town. "Can you come next weekend, I'll see you there. It's St Valentine's Day, remember, so be romantic. And just remember everything that I've taught you"

With that, she raised herself onto her elbows, looked me straight in the eyes and took me into her warm, wet, sticky mouth.

~**~

Blind dates are not my thing. Ordinarily I would shy away from such an appalling thing; a date with someone who is unknown and totally random. Sharing no interests, no connections. I mean, I was no Rudolph Valentino but the thought of that scenario...

Could I be so confident that my lifestyle was providing golden opportunities for finding a long-term partner?

Besides, it was Fern's recommendation, so I armed myself with a cheap bunch of flowers and prepared for the worst.

I entered the bar and looked around. I was in my best suit, hair brushed and shoes polished as befit the venue. I soon spotted Fern, wearing a demure outfit, colourful but not showing any cleavage at all. She was seated with a man alongside her and a young lady of about my age.

"Dave, I'm so pleased you could make it," she greeted me. "Everyone this is Dave, the friend of Lynda that I've told you about. Dave, please meet my husband Owen and my daughter Rhona."

I was somewhat stunned. Rhona was a younger version of her mother, tall but very innocent and slightly awkward looking. You know the type; the sort who watched her friends go out on dates. She had probably never sat on the back seat of the bus with the cool kids in her life, always walked behind her two friends when the footpath was too narrow for three.

I remember that she wore tightly fitted jeans and a woollen sweater. Her jeans struggled to completely restrain her ass but the sweater covered any gaps.

I sat next to Rhona and tried to maintain a conversation with Owen and Fern. Owen started asking me questions about my lifestyle, interviewing me as a prospective son-in-law. It was very difficult to concentrate whilst thinking of his wife's silver - now shaved - pubes.

Shortly however Fern came to my rescue and suggested that Rhona and I left to go elsewhere to get to know each other.

I led Rhona along the street to where my car was parked. It was a cheap beat-up daily driver, sound enough but old and black.

It was parked next to a glossy black sports car, a real pussy-puller. "Which is your car?" Rhona looked along the line of cars.

"The black one," I replied as we approached. I saw her eyes light up and she put her hand on the door handle of the sporty model. As I walked straight past she looked confused but when I opened the door of my car she caught on and bursting out laughing.

We drove to a bar in another part of town and spoke for a while. I wasn't too bothered about chatting her up, I was doing her mother a favour as far as I was concerned and had little desire to have a really complicated life. However Rhona was pleasant and we chatted easily for a couple of hours.

I found out that she had been away on a training course to be a nurse on the other side of the country. She had been staying in the nurse's quarters, from where all males were banned unless escorted by a member of management; a medieval system by modern standards.

Eventually we exchanged numbers and returned to her parents. We parted with a smile but I wasn't sure that we would meet again.

I was surprised therefore when she called me two days later. Rhona told me of a party that she had been invited to and needed an escort, so I said that I would be happy to oblige. That weekend I collected her from her home (making sure that I asked her where she lived, of course) and we went to a house a couple of miles away where her friend was having a birthday.

There were a dozen or so people there, all about our age. They all wanted to meet me and I had the impression that it was the first time that anyone had ever seen Rhona with a boyfriend. It was a typical house party -- music, snacks and booze.

When it was suitably late and another couple of guests had left, I caught Rhona's eye and asked her if she wanted to call it a night. So we had a chorus of farewells and kisses and we departed in my car. Out of politeness really I asked Rhona if there was anywhere else she fancied going, before home.

She looked uncertain so I suggested going back to my place for a nightcap. Astonishingly she agreed, and so it was that we ended up sitting on my sofa drinking a glass of whisky from a bottle that had been in my cupboard for ages. Not drinking from the bottle of course; I wasn't that uncouth, I did have glasses. That particular liquor is not something that I'm a lover of (which is why it was still there, hanging around like a bad smell), but it was a way to be hospitable.