Corsets and Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She piled the stuff together and lay down again; this time she was bent right over with her arse in the air pointing at the ceiling. "That's it, much better," she pronounced.

Her feet were wide apart, stabilising herself and showing her nether regions blatantly. "OK, kneel behind me and stroke it."

I cannot imagine my mother's description, if she could have imagined it.

She instructed me how to fondle her pussy and ass in that position, then place my thumb inside her so that my fingers were gripping her front. She was wide open and lubricated and my thumb slid easily inside. Once I had a firm hold, she told me to wiggle my thumb against the front wall of her vagina.

I tried this for a minute and she told me to adjust my depth slightly. Then to press and wiggle vigorously.

Without any real warning she orgasmed loudly. I stopped but she was unimpressed. "Don't stop, carry on!"

Once her orgasm had continued and was dying by itself, she gathered her breath and told me to recommence. After a few seconds she had another orgasm.

A minute of recuperation followed, then another go. After that she told me to stop.

Fern was shattered and lay gasping for ages, recovering herself.

"You definitely have the touch, you're a quick learner. Now your turn." She positioned me on my hands and knees on the bed and sat alongside me. She reached into her bag which had lain on the floor alongside us.

"Stay still, this is your special treat. I'm going to give you a prostate massage." She brought out a pack of butter. "That's right, this is the original lubricant, the origin of the phrase 'to butter someone up."

I felt her hands on my testicles, then the cold slippery substance against my most sensitive spot. She spread it right up between my buttocks and into my rear. The unfamiliar penetration made me tense but it was difficult to resist the insistent pressure when the grease made everything so slippery.

Her finger gently penetrated my anus, as she held my penis with her other hand and started to masturbate me. Soon she was massaging deep inside against a part of me that I didn't know existed. It didn't take long for me to come. It was a different sensation than normal; a steady flow instead of a shuddering burst.

"Did you enjoy that? But I didn't come here just for that, I have something to give you."

She reached back into her bag and withdrew a scrap of cloth. "I saved Rhona's panties for you. Something to remember her by, keep them safe." She placed the item into my hand; white cotton panties. "They haven't been laundered, you can wash them if you want to, or keep them as they are it's up to you. Don't ever forget her, I expect that by the time she comes back she will be in a relationship with a regular boyfriend. I wanted her to have a good experience the first time and she did."

Fern stood and put her coat back on. "Thank you, it's been good to know you."

~**~

With that she was gone; I never saw Fern, Rhona or Lynda again. A few weeks later I met a girl who I ended up in a relationship with for a couple of years -- but that's another story.

Many years have passed since, but as I drive around my home town I sometimes make a small detour and look at a door with an ivy pattern in the frosted glass. However at other times I open a small box in my house and look at a pair of white cotton panties and a bra. They are now faded but I can still read the label on the bra which reads '34C'.