Cory & Max Ch. 03

Story Info
They've waited a long time for this.
5.4k words
4.81
6.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(NOTE: This picks up right after the first two chapters, I encourage going back for a refresher before diving into this chapter!)

*

The next three weeks felt more like three years. We fell back into our normal routines and, apart from quick glimpses of a little side boob in a tank top or a little bit of cheek peeking out from underneath a pair of shorts, there was no more nudity. Despite that, I was happy. Even if that one night masturbating together on the couch was going to be as far as our relationship progressed physically, I was good. Having Max around was wonderful.

In that three weeks, I started to busy myself more and more with the preparation for the annual Fall Festival. On one particular night, I was trying to come up with another idea to utilize the theater over dinner when Max came in after a long day of teaching and coaching the swim team.

"Hey, tonight was a late one," I observed.

"Yeah," Max replied, dropping her bag on the floor in the hall and coming into the kitchen. "But worth it! The team is really coming together and I think we have a pretty good shot at a few medals at this next meet."

"Nice!"

"What's with the paperwork?" Max asked.

I was at the diner booth that served as our dinner table, a smattering of papers and folders surrounding my plate of mostly untouched pasta.

"Trying to figure out the missing piece of the Fall Festival," I explained. "We have the Halloween parade, the high school play, the art sale, Field Day, and a concert, but we're lacking in day time activities. I mean, the parade will be one afternoon and Field Day another, but that leaves five days with mostly evening activities."

"The restaurant discounts aren't enough?" she asked.

"They're great, but that's more of a perk as opposed to an activity," I replied. "I want something I can put on a schedule that people can go to, and I specifically want it to attract the college kids."

"I love how you say 'college kids' like you weren't in college six years ago," Max said with a giggle.

"I've lived six lives since then," I replied wistfully, aging my voice.

"Oh I know, you mentioned some of those lives," Max replied with a wink, "But I get what you're saying."

I smiled. We hadn't brought up our night on the couch too much over the last three weeks, and it was nice to get even a passing reference to it. In a matter of seconds, I was picturing Max rubbing her clit and squirting all over me right before I came all over her cute little tits. Luckily, before I drifted too far down memory lane, Max snapped me back into the present.

"Cory!" she piped up. "I am the answer to all of your problems!"

"Oh yeah? How is that?"

"Well, our little morning yoga sessions have been giving me life," Max began. "And I had been thinking about finding a studio space somewhere to teach a class. Ford's doesn't have the space for it and I'm still not super familiar with what else is available in town, but the theater could work!"

She had a point.

"And since the festival spans Fall Break, my days are free!" Max continued. "I can do specialized yoga classes each day, maybe late morning so there's enough time to clean up and reset for the evening stuff. And I can use this as a launch for weekly weekend classes going forward."

I thought about it for a moment. The theater is mostly unused during the day and, without any chairs set up, there would be a ton of room. From a space standpoint, it made sense.

"Ok, I love the idea of yoga in the theater and finding a use for that space during the day," I said, "But is yoga enough to draw in the college/recent grad crowd?"

"I think so, particularly with a different style of class each day," Max explained. "Monday could be a beginner class, which may actually draw an older crowd who didn't feel comfortable jumping in to an established class. Tuesday we could build on that with a class that introduces the concept of listening to your body and respecting your body. Wednesday could be a more uptempo sort of core strength focus and then I'd focus on more of a restorative practice for Thursday. Then for Friday maybe I could maybe focus on a fun theme or soundtrack or something that it specifically geared toward the early 20s crowd."

"I'm sold," I agreed after a moment of thought. "Though there is one major drawback."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to miss our little private practice each morning," I bemoaned.

"Pssh, don't be ridiculous," Max chided. "You think I'm willing to give that up?"

"Oh thank god," I sighed with relief. "It's the best way to start the day!"

"You mean to yoga or checking out your hot teacher?" Max asked with a mischievous grin.

"Both?" I blushed.

"Ha, good," Max laughed, "I've been enjoying your choice to practice without a shirt each morning, so thanks for that."

"You should try it, it's great," I flirted.

Max's eyes widened and, for a fleeting moment, I thought I had crossed a line.

"Yes! That's it!" Max exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, not following. "Have you finally discovered that a sports bra is the only thing keeping you from true nirvana?"

"No, dummy," she gave my shoulder a playful shove. "Friday's theme, to really get in the college crowd."

"Topless yoga?" my interest was piqued.

"Nude yoga," Max corrected me.

"As much as the idea of you and a bunch of college kids naked and stretching in my theater is appealing," I said, "Wouldn't that scare a lot of people away? Not everyone is in exhibitionist."

"I know, it sucks, I literally want to see everyone naked," Max replied. "But I think I have a plan."

"I'm all ears," I leaned in to listen. "And then eyes, once we get to the naked part of course."

Max rolled her eyes and laughed before explaining.

"Friday will be promoted as a special 18 and up Body Positivity workshop," she started. "We tell everyone to dress up as though they were about to go out on a super hot date. Like, to the nines - a date where you know you're getting lucky in the end so everything is perfect from your hair to your undies. I'll start off with an icebreaker that gets everyone feeling good about themselves and the group as a whole, and then start getting into poses that can be interpreted as a little suggestive. Then, with the right soundtrack to nudge things along, I'll gradually introduce the idea of getting a little more comfortable. From there, I'll encourage folks to undress to their comfort level, just like the massage therapist says before you get started, and ease us into a nude yoga class. So, while 'Nude Yoga' may be intimidating, an adults-only body workshop is just enticing and suggestive enough to draw a crowd."

"That sounds fucking amazing and I am 100% on board, with one condition," I replied.

"What's that?" Max asked.

"Can I make the playlist?"

---

A couple of weeks later, I was filled with nervous anticipation as the Fall Festival got under way. Casey (aka Mayor Greenberg) and I were sitting at a table outside of the Lonely Hearts Club, waiting for the costume parade to pass down Pepper Street.

"Listen, before we get too distracted, I wanted to let you know that I'm seeing someone," Casey stated.

"Oh yeah?" I responded.

Earlier in the summer, Casey and I had a sort of friends with benefits thing going. We stayed late after a meeting to discuss graduate retention that was held at Vinyl Verdict, the record store she owns. The conversation from the meeting made its way to a chat about music and, given the venue, we spun a few records, ended up dancing, making out, and eventually fucking in her office.

For a couple of months, we would continue our trysts. My favorite of those steamy nights was during a Purity Ring concert at the Grand Majestic. We were watching from the private balcony off of my office - I had on my usual concert night attire of jeans and a tee shirt with the theater's logo on it. Casey was wearing a blue crop top with a rainbow across the chest and a pleated mini skirt. I noticed a few things on that particular evening.

One was that Casey seemed distracted. She kept looking around the theater, particularly at the public balcony that rose above the center of the theater, about eight feet below us to our left. The other was that she was not wearing a bra and I could see her nipples poking against the fabric of her shirt. I was staring at the two protrusions beneath the rainbow on her chest when I found out what she was looking at.

Casey climbed into my lap and began making out with me. A quick glance to my left showed that, unless someone was specifically looking for us, no one would notice. Assured that we could get away with it, my hands immediately found her tits under her shirt. Casey quickly flipped the shirt over her head to give me better access.

I broke our kiss to admire her breasts. Just a handful, they were capped by bright pink nipples that stood out proudly from her chest. I took her left nipple into my mouth and began sucking and licking the hard little nub - her nipples were longer than what I was used to and I absolutely loved sucking them. Casey scooched up onto my torso to give me better access and, at the same time, reached behind her back to undo my jeans. I put up no objections - I could feel the heat from her pussy against my torso.

Soon, that sensation became more evident as she slid my shirt up and over my head. Casey then slid back down my body and knelt at my feet, taking my pants with her. She then went for my boxer briefs, tugging them over my erection which sprang out and slapped my stomach. Casey dove right in and took my cock in her mouth. As she licked and sucked my hard on, her hands were briefly occupied removing the rest of her clothes. Once she was naked, she came back up to my lap and held her lacy, purple boy shorts up to my face.

"Smell that?" she asked lustilly. "I've been aching for release all day."

With that she reached back, took a hold of my throbbing cock, and guided it into her soaked pussy. Casey began riding me hard and fast, keeping in time with the music, and I was mesmerized by her tits bouncing in my face. The sensation was overwhelming. Her tight, hot pussy was squeezing my cock, the music was pulsating throughout the theater, and the energy of the crowd was intensifying the entire experience.

"Casey, I"m gonna cum," I warned her.

She got off of my lap and dropped back to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. The thought of her tasting her own pussy on my cock sent me over the edge, and I shot my load into her mouth. Once I finished cumming, she smiled and made a show of swallowing my jizz. Casey flashed a devilish smile and pushed me down to the floor.

"My turn," she grinned as she squatted over my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I began licking and sucking at her clit with reckless abandon, eager to return the favor she had so generously bestowed upon me. I slid two fingers into her vagina and began working her g-spot as I licked and sucked her clit. I just barely heard her moan above the music and crowd noise as she began thrusting against my mouth. Her body began convulsing with her orgasm, and she grabbed at the railing of the balcony to steady herself. She then collapsed into my arms on the floor.

"That was exactly what I needed," she told me, "but there's a little problem."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I accidentally knocked my shirt and skirt off of the balcony," she confessed.

I ended up finding an extra tee shirt of mine in the office, which did the job of covering her up until we ended up fucking backstage later that night after the band loaded out.

That's what sex with Casey was like: intense, passionate, and occasionally a little public. But that was the summer and we were well into fall. It had been a couple of months since our last fling, but here she was telling me she had found someone else.

"Yeah," she replied with a smile. "I know you and Max have your thing going on, but I wanted to let you know that I'm exclusive with this one."

"Max and I? Thing?" I asked.

"Come on Cory, as soon as she showed up we stopped fucking," Casey pointed out. "And it's pretty obvious that you two have the major hots for each other. I mean, I get it. You're both super hot and if she's half the lay you are, whew..."

Casey made a fireworks sound to indicate the sexual chemistry between Max and I. It hadn't occurred to me that other people were noticing the sexual tension in our relationship.

"At any rate," she continued, "Claire and I are dating and I wanted you to know."

"Much appreciated for the heads up," I replied, "And congrats on Claire, she's fantastic."

Claire Clement had just arrived a month ago. She opened a bakery on 3rd Street called Boulangerie Mont-Royal, named for her hometown of Montreal. Claire was barely five feet tall, long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a winning smile. Add to that the fact that she was a remarkably talented baker and a delightful human being, and Casey had won the lottery.

"So you think there's something between Max and me?" I asked.

"You mean you two haven't happened yet?" Casey was shocked.

"No, not quite," I answered.

"Don't worry, it's gonna happen," Casey assured me.

At that moment, we heard the parade music draw closer and, within moments, the costumed groups made their way past our table. There were several groups, all with themed costumes.

The staff of the Lonely Hearts Club gave us a wave as they passed by their restaurant. Jimmy was dressed as Superman, his wife Brianne was Wonder Woman. Two of their line cooks were dressed as Batman and Flash, respectively, and a few of the wait staff were Green Lantern, Vixen, and Zatanna to round out the Justice League.

"Where are Sadie and Hannah?" Casey asked.

"Max said the swim team split into two for costume themes," I replied, "My guess is that they opted for that over the restaurant."

Sure enough, Sadie and Hannah popped up after the diner group passed by dressed as the Avengers. Their half of the swim team opted for a Rugrats theme. Sadie led the group dressed as Angelica, complete with her ratty-looking Cynthia doll. The Conroy twins had pretty convincing Phil & Lil costumes and Ella O'Shea's Chuckie costume was great. Hannah was pulling up the rear, toddling along in a blue tee shirt and a very convincing oversized baby diaper.

They were quickly overshadowed with the laughter that greeted their final five teammates, who went with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme. Chrissy Marvin's purple robe and mouse ears indicated that she was Splinter, but the boys with her garnered all of the attention. Jeremiah, Cole, Marc, and Shane were dressed as the Turtles, but they clearly opted for the "Slutty Karate Amphibian" costumes that were intended for women, drawing a lot of appreciation from the crowd along the parade route.

After the football team passed by as the football ghosts from Beetlejuice, the drama department as hippies, the newspaper students as pirates, and the cheerleaders as the Scooby Doo gang, the teachers rounded out the high school's offerings as the Peanuts gang. Max was in the mix, and the little pink dress of her Sally costume was a little risqué for a teacher, not that I was complaining.

As my theater team followed the teachers, all dressed up as characters from Alice in Wonderland, Casey continued our earlier conversation.

"Nice Sally Brown costume, don't you think?" she inquired knowingly.

"No complaints here," I shrugged.

"So you said 'not quite' about the two of you earlier, what does that mean?" she asked.

"Well, we haven't really hooked up," I answered.

"But something happened," Casey observed. "Spill it. I need a distraction from the stress of event planning.

I relayed the tale of what happened after our friends departed my apartment that evening last month, from the storytelling to the nudity to the cumming to the shared shower. Just from retelling the story I could feel my cock straining against my jeans.

"Holy shit, that is intense," Casey admitted. "I'm not gonna lie, that story made me a little wet."

"Yeah, I'm responding in my own special way," I agreed.

"Mmm, yeah, I can tell," Casey said with a glance at my groin. "And as much as I wouldn't mind another ride on that lovely cock of yours, I'm full-on monogamous with Claire so it'll be on her to take care of my needs tonight. And trust me, Max will be on your dick before you know it."

"I don't know," I replied. "It's been three weeks and nothing else has happened."

"Please, the way you two eye fuck each other all of the time? Any day now," Casey assured me. "In the meantime, how have you been holding up with not getting in her pants?"

"Jerking off," I answered. "A lot."

---

The next day kicked off the week of yoga classes, all of which went very well. Max's guess about the first day being a way for novices to have their first yoga experience was dead on. They must've enjoyed her style, because several of them popped up in other classes throughout the week. At the end of each class, she'd review the remainder of the schedule, and I could see that interests were piqued for Friday.

I woke up a little early on Friday morning to get ready to look my best for the adults-only body workshop. I had a haircut and straight razor shave scheduled for nine, and then headed over to the theater to change, having left my chosen outfit in my office the night before. I stripped out of the shorts and long-sleeved tee shirt I had on and then peeled off my underwear and socks. I slipped into a pair of black MeUndies briefs, knowing how well they accentuated my package. I pulled on a deep red pair of loose-fitting linen pants, knowing that they would be easy to remove. I topped that off with a simple, black, short-sleeved button down and slipped on a pair of boat shoes to complete the ensemble. Checking the mirror, I thought that I looked just right for a first date.

I heard Max come in downstairs and went down to see if she needed any help. By the time I got down she was already in the theater, so I crossed the lobby and went in to join her. When I saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Max was wearing a red and black cocktail dress that hovered just above mid-thigh. The dress was somehow flowy while also clinging in all of the right places. Her pert, little breasts were heavily accentuated by a push-up bra, perfectly outlined by the low cut neckline. Her hair was curlier than usual, with the reddish spirals just kissing her freckled shoulders. With just a touch of makeup and a simple pair of sandals, Max looked stunning.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You're gorgeous," I gushed.

"Aww, thanks," Max blushed, "You look pretty hot yourself. You ready for this?"

"Yeah, you?" I returned the question.

"Mmhmm," Mex replied. "How's the playlist?"

"It'll do the trick," I promised.

Eventually, people started showing up for the class, and everyone took the dress code to heart. I was pleased to see some familiar faces: Casey and Claire were there as were Malcolm and Brenden and Raul and Kareena. Prudence Long, Jimmy and Brianne's oldest, was also there. I was pleased to see that she brought some of her university friends, and that they were far from the only representatives of the early-20s crowd we had hoped to attract.

As Max walked around and welcomed everyone, Casey caught my eye. She nodded toward Max and, with a knowing look, gave me a wink. I remembered our conversation from earlier in the week and I hoped she was right.

Max caught my attention and indicated that I should start the playlist. The first song was "Sweet Disposition" by Temper Trap as we all stretched out and that led into "(The Forgotten People)" by Thievery Corporation. These were the only two songs Max knew ahead of time - she was able to use the first track to get some basic yoga poses and breathing in before incorporating some poses inspired by an orgy scene in True Blood that had used the second track. From there, she would just be reacting to the music.

12