Cory & Max Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up next was Kygo's "Sexual Healing" remix. Max used the energy of Marvin Gaye's vocals to encourage people to connect with their bodies, directing us to drag our fingertips along our bodies and then suggesting we focus on the places we like to be touched. You could sense the mood in the room begin to change.

"Now, sometimes the best way to appreciate and respect your body is to see it through someone else's eyes," Max told the class, "so I want you to turn to the person nearest to you and face them."

Max looked directly at me when she said that last part, and I followed her instructions as she used me as a demonstration.

"First, I want you to guide your partner through a sun salutation," Max instructed, guiding me to the mat.

Her hands guided me by the hips as she gently pulled me from face down on my mat into downward dog. I felt her pelvis against my butt as she snaked her hands around to my chest and gently guided me into mountain pose. She led the class through two more of these, all the while her hands never left my body.

While in mountain, I glanced around the theater at the pairings. Raul's hands were on Kareena's breasts, guiding her breathing. Malcolm was obviously aroused by Brenden's crotch pressed against his ass. Prudence, who could be Sadie's twin if they weren't four years apart, was dragging her hands from the collar bone of her stunning partner, brushing over her ample breasts before settling at her waist. Claire and Casey were both breathing heavily and clearly ready to amp things up.

The song ended and faded into "Creep" by TLC. Max had us switch places with our partners, encouraging us to help guide their movements exactly how they had helped us.

Max laid face down on her mat and I straddled her, starting my hands at her neck and shoulders for a brief massage before sliding down to her waist and pulling her up into downward dog. With my hands firmly on her hips, Max pressed her ass back into my groin and my cock responded immediately, hardening and nestling between her butt cheeks. I slid my hands slowly up her torso, guiding her into mountain and cupping her breasts. After two more sun salutations, the sexual tension in the room was undeniable.

"Stand and face your partner, and appreciate their body," Max guided the class to the next step. "Appreciate how their body is reacting to your body and your touch. Maybe you notice their breathing has changed, maybe you felt their heart rate increase when you touched them. Maybe you noticed other changes when you touched them. Your body, in all its magnificence, caused those reactions."

Looking around the room, I saw breasts heaving and cocks pushing against fabric everywhere. The song changed to "Night Nurse" by Gregory Isaacs. Max, perhaps inadvertently, began swaying her hips to the song.

"The next few poses are going to require a little more flexibility," Max began, "so it may help to remove anything that restricts movement."

As she said that, she looked me dead in the eyes and slid the straps of her dress from her shoulders. Her dress slowly cascaded down her body and puddled at her feet, leaving her standing there in her black push-up bra and the same hot pink panties she wore the night we masturbated together on the couch. I didn't take my eyes off of her as I unbuttoned my shirt, shrugged it off, and took off my pants. Max's eyes traveled all over my body and she smiled when she saw my erection through my underwear.

"Gently lower yourself to your mat into a full seat," Max directed.

As I sat, I peeled my eyes away from her for a moment to take stock of the rest of the class. Most of the class was down to their skivvies like us, though a few had progressed even further. Claire was topless and Casey was completely naked. Malcolm and Brenden were also fully nude. Prudence and her friends from university were all topless and a few of the college kids on the other side of the room had stripped down completely.

"Find someone near you and face them," Max continued.

Some folks stuck with the same person, but even more traded partners. I noticed the couples I knew opted to stick together. Max opted to stay with me.

"Spread your legs into a wide vee-shape, as far as you are comfortable. Listen to your body and don't strain," Max continued, "And slowly bring your chest toward the mat."

Watching Max slowly spread her legs and lean forward nearly caused me to rip a hole through my underwear.

"On an inhale, slowly bring yourself back to a full seat," Max instructed.

Max led the class through pigeon pose as the song faded out, and "Doin It" by LL Cool J faded in. Max licked her lips.

"Interlace your fingers behind your back, and once again bring your chest to the mat," Max said.

My erection poked me in the midsection before I could make it down to the mat. When I came back up, I was greeted by Max's beautiful, naked tits.

"Gently lower yourself back to your mat and bring it into bridge pose," Max guided the class.

This time, I took my time and focused on Max before moving into the next pose. I was rewarded by watching her slide her hot pink panties down her legs and an unobstructed view of her pussy. I could see from my mat six feet away that it was glistening with arousal. I followed her lead and pulled my black briefs off as I lowered into bridge, my cock pointing at the ceiling.

"We have two options for this next movement," Max called out from her mat. "If you want to open up your hips and massage your back, grab your feet and move into happy baby with me. If you want a lower back stretch, I might suggest that you move into cobra instead."

Max emphasized the word "you" with a nod in my direction and I took the hint and moved into cobra. Max, on the other hand, laid back on her mat, grabbed her feet, and spread her legs opening herself up to me. I was transfixed.

We held those poses until the song changed to "I Want You" by Kings of Leon.

"Now I want everyone to come up into a yogi squat," Max directed.

This afforded me a somewhat less graphic view but included her tits, rising and falling with each breath. Max's eyes were locked on my cock, which twitched ever so slightly with each heartbeat.

"Hold your squat for a few more breaths," she guided.

Max caught my eye and nodded to the side. I tore my eyes from her stunning body to look around. Every single person was completely nude. The established couples had moved their mats closer together and were practically touching. Other couples and groups seemed to have formed as well. The room reeked of arousal.

"Now slowly bring yourself back to mountain," Max instructed as the song neared its end. I knew what was coming next and was interested to see her reaction.

"Take a look around the room at all of the beautiful bodies we have with us today," Max said, "And know that your body is one of those beautiful bodies worthy of love, respect, and satisfaction."

Almost on cue, "Pony" by Ginuwine came up next on the playlist. Max's eyes flashed and she looked at me with the same hunger I was feeling for her.

"Now I want you to take a moment and reflect on our class today," she began, "and return to a pose that made you feel good about your body."

With that, Max strode over to my mat and backed up against me, my cock pressed up against her ass. She brought my hands to her side, and I took the hint. I ran my hands up her side, across her breasts, feeling her nipples drag across my fingers as I then moved her arms up four mountain pose. I brought my hands back down to her breasts and gave them a quick squeeze. My left hand fell to her hip and my right hand to her back as I gently pushed her into a forward fold. Max lifted her feet just enough to raise her ass, sending my cock sliding down her saturated pussy. I looked around the room to see if I could get away with entering her without causing a scene, and a scene is what I saw.

While some people were just sensually moving through various yoga poses, a few had abandoned all pretense. Malcolm was lubing his cock with spit while Brenden waited for him in happy baby pose. Prudence was back in bridge pose, with another young woman feasting between her legs and a man from another group's cock in her mouth. Claire and Casey didn't even bother incorporating a yoga pose, they were making out and fingering each other. So when Max lifted her ass again, I positioned the tip of my cock at her vagina to see what she would do.

Max immediately thrust back against me, bottoming out on my cock in one motion, her ass pressing into my groin. She grinded on my hardness for a moment before pulling me out and turning around. She jumped into my arms and began kissing me with a passion I had never before experienced as I guided my cock back into her waiting pussy.

The rest of the room disappeared. We made out like teenagers who just discovered sexual attraction and fucked like the world was ending. I pounded away at her pussy with reckless abandon as she slammed right back against me, her ass and my balls clapping together louder than any audience in the theater's history. We fucked for barely over a minute when I felt my orgasm's imminent arrival.

"Max, I'm gonna cum," I warned.

"Inside me," she demanded.

Her guttural order sent me over the edge and I thrust so hard into her we fell to the floor. I pistoned into her spasming pussy, shooting heaps of cum deep inside of her. I was seeing stars.

Max pushed me over onto my back and climbed on top of my cum-covered cock. She began fucking herself with my still-hard member and rubbing her clit. In a matter of seconds, she screamed out as she orgasmed, squirting all over my torso and face before collapsing in my arms.

All around us, we heard the sounds of sex filling the room.

"I've wanted that since the first day we met," I confessed.

"I know," Max replied. "Me too."

12