Cory Chase and the New Guy

Story Info
Cory's new coworker.
2.5k words
4.45
7.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
263 Followers

So this is a short one off story. I am not a huge fan of the Son\Mom side of the genre, but Cory Chase is one of my favorite actresses. I hope you enjoy this and of course hope you enjoy Ms. Chase's works.

Have fun.

*************

Cory Chase, with her long light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, walks out of her dressing room. She is wearing a short, pink silk robe over a black with dark pink accents sports bra and matching yoga shorts. She looks over the set quickly. She sees the yoga mats laid out and the small weight rack is in place. She walks over to the director and says, "Anne, I am ready whenever you are."

The petite, intense red head smiles at her favorite star. "Thanks, Cory. We are just waiting on the male talent."

"As always. Men just take forever." Cory says and the two women laugh. "It's his first day, let's give him a break, huh?"

"Oh, of course Cory." Anne replies. "You know him, don't you? You sent him to us?"

"Yeah, I've known him forever. Always wanted to work with him. He is a young sexy guy. You'll like him."

Anne looks Cory in the eyes. "Cory, you know me too well. I do like the sexy young bucks, just like you." She smiles "I also love the sexy hot MILFs like you."

"One of these days, Anne. I am going to take you up on that and rock your world." Cory says with a smile and her hand on the director's arm.

"Sorry, I'm late Ms. Franklin, Ms. Chase." The tall, very muscular twenty year old man says as he walks up to the two women. He is at least 6' 2" 225 pounds of solid muscle. He is wearing loose gym shorts and a tank top that shows off his arms and chest. "It was suggested back there that I do more manscaping than I originally did."

Anne looks at Cory and sees the lust mirrored in her actress' eyes. "No worries. You aren't late." Anne looks at the call sheet in her hand. "Corey Long. Really? Let's see."

"Ma'am?"

"Drop your shorts, let's see if your stage name is ironic or not." Anne says.

Corey shrugs and pulls the drawstring on his gym shorts. They drop to the floor and his meaty nine inches hang free. Anne looks over at Cory, who is smiling wide at her new toy and says, "You, my dear, are about to have a fun day." She looks back at Corey. "Very nice, I hope you know how to use it. Let's walk through the scene real quick and then get started."

"I will be working out, doing some stretches and yoga. You will have the camera almost up my ass on Downward Dog." Cory starts.

Anne laughs and says, "You have an awesome ass. Everyone wants to be in it, so why not the camera." They all laugh. "While you are working, Corey will move to the doorway and be the POV for the camera for a while."

"Yes, then I will 'drop' the dumb bell and then reach for it under the weight rack and get 'stuck'." Cory continues. "I will wiggle my ass for the camera of course. Give the fans what they want." She says with a goofy smile. "Then I will call out for Corey to help."

"That's when I go to her. I'll try to help at first, then I slip getting a handful of tit. Then I'll 'help' some more and her pants will come off, leading us to the fun part." Corey finishes. His cock growing as he thinks of burying it in all of Cory's holes today.

Cory sees the young stud's cock twitch. She smiles and says, "Yes indeed. The fun part." She turns to Anne. "I'm ready."

"Great. Places everyone. Let's make some fucking magic." Anne commands as only a director can. The crew moves into place and the lights come up.

Cory drops her robe on her chair and moves onto the set. She likes scenes like this as she is able to get some stretching in right before the main event. Sometimes she has to wait too long between warming up and the scene it is tougher to get in certain positions. Cory sits on the mat and closes her eyes, falling into the scene and her character.

"Action!" Cory opens her eyes and begins her stretching routine. The cameras zoom and capture her hard nipples and firm breasts pressing against her top. She continues with her yoga and during the warrior pose her breasts and ass gets zoomed. Downward facing dog is the final stretch and the camera is zoomed in tight catching every detail of Cory's pussy and ass pressed against the thin material. Anne points at Corey and he moves to his mark at the side of the door. He peeks around the edge of the door and watches the older woman with the perfect body.

Cory finishes her stretches and moves to the small weight rack. She picks up one of the small dumbbells and it slips out of her hand. The weight drops and rolls under the rack. Cory cusses and drops to her knees. She reaches under the rack and her hand closes around the weight. She turns her hand slightly, locking the weight in behind the rack. "Dammit! I'm stuck." She begins wriggling around. "Is anyone home? Corey!?"

Anne points at Corey again and he nods. He takes a deep breath and says, "Yeah, Mom. What's up?" Corey than rounds the corner, entering the room. "What the hell are you doing, Mom?"

"I'm stuck. Help me!" Cory cries.

Corey kneels behind her and reaches forward. He doesn't quite make it to where her hand is. He moves closer, his crotch pressed against her firm, wiggling ass. He leans against her back and reaches up her arm. Cory continues wiggling while trying to free herself. Cory feels him growing against her. His weight pressed against her back and his hand moving up her arm are making her move more underneath.

Corey feels her warm soft skin against his as he presses against the beautiful woman. He presses his crotch harder against her, causing her to buck slightly. Corey's hand slips and falls along the side of her breast. His large hand automatically cups it. "Corey, my breast is not stuck, my hand is."

"Sorry, Mom. Let me try pulling you out." Corey moves back, watching her ass move. He grips her waist and pulls.

"Ouch!" Cory moves her ass a little lower and Corey tugs again. His hands slip from her upper waist and hooks around her waistband. Corey keeps pulling and her shorts slide over her moving ass. "What are you doing young man!?!?"

"It was an accident." He says as he continues sliding her shorts down to her bent knees. His hands move back up her soft thighs and he cups her bare ass. He spreads her cheeks, seeing her brown pucker.

"Corey! What the fuck are you doing!?" Cory struggles and whips her head around to look at him. She sees a hungry look in his eyes. "Corey, why are you doing this to your mother?!" Cory feels his hands squeeze her cheeks harder and he drops his face towards her. She can feel his hot tongue run across her asshole. Her back arches. "Corey! Stop. Get your tongue out of Mommy's ass!"

Corey pokes his tongue deeper into Cory. His mouth and tongue working her ass. His hands squeezing her cheeks more. He spreads them further and sees her pussy is glistening. Corey moves his mouth lower, tasting the forbidden fruit. "Oh Corey! Why are you licking Mommy's pussy!"

"Why is Mommy wet?" Corey asks as he stands and pulls his gym shorts off. "Mommy wants this big cock, doesn't she?"

Cory looks back and sees the rock hard cock aimed at her. "No, baby. You can't slam the monster into your mother! You can't fuck your Mom!" She drops her head to the floor, her ass still high in the air.

Corey kneels behind her again. His throbbing cock is almost painfully hard. His hand grips her waist while his other guides his shaft.

"No Corey! Don't! No..ooooooooooohhh myyyy Goooodddddddd!"

Cory gasps out as she is filled completely. Corey is buried to the hilt, his balls slap against her clit. Corey grabs her hips and enjoys the exquisite feeling of the hot wet pussy of Cory Chase. He can't hold back, he begins pounding into her. "Cc... Ccorey! You.. areee... fucking...Mommy... Soooooooooooo... Goooooddddd!!" Cory puts her free hand up on the weight rack to keep from banging her head.

Corey keeps fucking her hard, he moves his hand up her body, pushing her bra up, freeing her large firm tits. His large hand squeezes her breast. "Damn Mom! Your body is amazing! I am going to fuck you every chance I get." Corey grunts.

"You.. Can't... Baby!" Cory gasps out as she cums on his cock. "Gaaaaahhhhh!! I just came on my baby boy!!" Cory's trapped hand comes free, and she tries to hold her trembling body up as he continues thrusting his giant cock into her quivering pussy. Corey sees her hand come out from under the weight rack. He grabs a handful of the long sandy brown ponytail and pulls.

Cory feels the sharp pain from her hair being pulled and she pushes back and up, standing on her knees. She feels the cock shift as her body moves. Corey pulls her back to press against his chest. He kisses her neck and squeezes her large tit. "We are nowhere near done, Mom." He kisses her hard at the junction of her neck and shoulder as she shudders. Corey pulls out of her and stands, keeping her ponytail firmly in hand. Cory looks up at the sticky, glistening cock and her mouth opens automatically. Her unspoken wish is answered when the hot meat is thrust into her waiting mouth.

Corey can feel her tongue going wild, licking and rolling around his head. He lets her use her tongue and lips to clean her cum off the head for just a moment. Then he pulls her head towards him as his hips thrust, burying the entire length into her mouth and throat.

"Gaak, gok, gak, gaak, gaaak!!" From Cory as he fucks her mouth with just as much fervor as her pussy earlier. Cory has spit and tears running down her face and her glasses are askew from the vigorous and wonderful face fucking.

Corey can feel his cum rising, so he jams deep and holds. He can feel her tense and struggle as he pushes his orgasm back. "No cum for you yet, Mommy. I have one more hole to break in." Corey pulls his cock out of her mouth and pushes her onto her back. Cory's eyes are wide as she coughs and tries to catch her breath. "No.." Cough cough "No, Corey! You shouldn't fuck your Mommy's ass. I can't be your three hole slut." She says as she kicks her shorts the rest of the way down her legs and off.

Corey grabs her legs and spreads them wider. Her well maintained, full bush in full view. Her dripping wet pussy red and puffy from earlier. His cock is sloppy with spit and precum. She lifts her hips and the forbidden hole comes into view. Corey places her legs on his broad shoulders and grips his messy meat. With one thumb thrumming her clit, he pushes the rock hard monster into her tightest spot.

Cory is cumming again as she feels the massive head push it's way inside her. Her ass stretches more than it has in a long time. This young stud is making her feel virginal again as he reaches never before touched spots. Once he is fully sheathed, she drops her legs off his shoulders and wrap around his waist. She stares into his eyes as he thrusts slowly. Her tightness keeping him from going wild as before.

"I own all of these holes now, Mom. They are mine whenever I want." Corey says as he claims his territory. Her muscles working his shaft like the pro she is. He leans in and kisses her hard on the lips. "I am going to fill your pussy with my cum. It's my pussy now."

"No Corey!! You can't fill up your Mommy!! Cum on my tits or face instead!"

"Oh, I'll be cumming on and in you whenever I want. This first load is going to be in my old room though." He slams hard and deep in her ass three more times firing his first shot deep in her bowels then quickly pulls out and shifts to bury his exploding cock in her wet and waiting pussy. "Fuuuucccccckkkkkk!!" He thrusts with each shot, pushing deep into her. As his orgasm subsides, he pulls out and splashes his last bit on her bush. A flood of cum flows out of her puffy lips and down to her gaping and leaking asshole. Corey shifts over to Cory's head and without a word, she takes his messy cock in her mouth and quickly cleans him. Corey leans down and gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Love you, Mom. I'm going to shower and nap. I'll see you in a couple hours." He stands and walks out of the room.

Cory moves to sit back against the weight rack, her fingers idly playing with the cum flowing out of her as the camera zooms in. "And Cut!" Anne announces as she walks over and hands Cory a couple warm towels and holds her robe for her. "That was great, Cory. You two looked amazing and such great chemistry. I think we can make a long series of you two."

Cory finishes her quick clean up and slips into her favorite robe. The two women walk together towards the dressing room. "That boy can fuck. It looked good?" Anne nods and smiles wide. "I think we should do a series. I'll work on a story line if you want to get the writers working on one too, see which way we should go." The women stop at the dressing room door.

"I'll get the set ready for your next shoot and the writers working on the series." Anne hugs her friend. "See you in a bit. Take your time, babe." Anne walks away and Cory walks into her dressing room.

Cory picks up her phone and sends a text message-

-Great job today.

-Thanks! That was so much fun. 😁

-Anne liked you and suggested we do a series. I agree. I'll be working on some ideas for us today.

-Sweet! I'm in. Any way you can write Anne in? 😆😆😈

-Not a bad idea Sweety. I'll see what I can do. 😁

-I'm headed to class, I've got a test in journalism. Dad is still out of town til tomorrow, right?

-Yes. I should be home about 6.

-Cool, I'll pick up dinner on my way home from the gym.

-Sounds good. Nothing heavy, we have to practice some scenes tonight and in the morning. 😉

-Sure thing!! Love you, Mom! Thanks for the everything!

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
263 Followers