Cosmo Cheating Article

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise knew that Brian had a quick mind, but she didn't realize that it was as swift as he demonstrated. While Denise was still in shock Brian got a big smile on his face, jumped out of his seat, and while extending his hand said "You must be Deion; what a lucky coincidence. I was just about to show Denise my proposal for disability insurance; please sit down next to her."

While still apprehensive Deion did shake Brian's hand and did sit down. Brian opened up his briefcase handed both Denise and Deion some literature, and started a spiel. After a couple of minutes Denise caught on and when Brian said things like "Denise expressed concern about what the financial situation would be for the kids if something happened to her hunky breadwinner," she echoed them and amplified.

The long and short of it was that by the end of Brian's twenty minute spiel Deion was totally convinced that the Brian-Denise meeting was solely business even though he was a little miffed that she hadn't expressed her concerns to him earlier. While Deion didn't purchase a policy on the spot he did retain the literature and Brian's card, had a couple of follow-up phone conversations with Brian and he ultimately did purchase a policy.

After that close call Denise painfully ended her relationship with Brian. In a terminating phone call he completely understood and wished her well, concluding with "If you circumstances ever change please call me, my ebony goddess."

To relieve her return to boredom and to preclude a relapse with Brian - Denise had no interest in an affair with any other man, black or white - she signed up for an enrichment course during the day at a local community college and started exercising intensely for 90 minutes a day. Her exercise regime explained why she was the most toned woman that I had ever met. She was confident that she could get by without a relapse, and she had never even considered - for many valid reasons - ditching Deion for a long term relationship with Brian.

As I left Denise she seemed happy, but a little wistful recalling her past with Brian. As I hugged her goodbye I encouraged her to stay strong and she assured me that she would.

Denise had given me permission to talk to Brian. He and I met at a restaurant shortly after I left Denise. Brian was up-front in telling me that he had no interest in marriage, and preferred being with married women. He said that unequivocally Denise was his best lover ever, and he would take up with her again in a minute if she asked him to - as long as she stayed married to Deion.

Considering how good looking he was, I was flattered that he asked if I could extend my stay a couple of nights. I politely declined.

***************

As earlier indicated, when I started this project I promised myself that I wouldn't be judgmental despite for my contempt for cheaters. Angel, from Little Rock, Arkansas, made that impossible. The minute that I met her after my flight from Atlanta the terms "Trailer Trash" and "White Trash" reverberated in my brain.

Angel is a thin woman of average height with enormous fake tits, way too big for her skinny body. She was dressed in a perfectly trailer trash way, spoke hillbilly English, and had poor manners and eating habits. Once she told me her story all I could conclude was that she was a slut extraordinaire.

Angel had been married to Teddy only a year when the slutty tendencies of her teenage years reared their ugly heads. I refused to include in my Cosmo article all of the details of the way that she assembled a crew of miscreants because it was so disgusting. I felt that for completeness, however, that I had to include what she was up to when her life came apart.

Angel had a squad of six playmates that she employed three at a time. Angel's favorite thing in life was being made air-tight. Between one and three times a week she would be gang-banged with one guy in her pussy and one in her ass while she sucked a third cock. She was very proud of the fact "Ise nevva let a guy with too big a cock {chuckle chuckle} ins my cunt sos that Teddy didn't have a tight place to shove he dick inna."

Apparently Teddy wasn't quite as dumb as she thought that he was, or her fuckers were braggarts, because after six months of being made air-tight at least once a week as she was doing her usual in the bedroom that she shared with Teddy he came storming in brandishing a pistol. The miscreant getting his cock sucked was shot first, then the guy who was slow pulling out of her ass because he apparently was in the process of cumming when Teddy busted in. Angel believes that it was Teddy's love for her and attempt not to shoot her that caused him to hesitate shooting at the guy she was laying on who still had his dick in her cunt. This gave the pussy-fucker time to reach for his own gun and shoot at Teddy before Teddy shot him.

When the kerfuffle subsided and all of the legal maneuvering ended the ass and mouth dudes were dead, the pussy-fucker paralyzed for life from the waist down and wasn't in prison himself only because the State didn't want to assume the costs of his care, and Teddy was recovering from his bullet wound while serving a life sentence in the Big House. Of course the responsible party - Angel - got through it with little more than a scratch although she maintains that it screwed up her mind (hard to prove considering its state before the event).

After hearing about Angel's fucked-up life, her complaint that in view of what happened it was hard for her to get gang banged with the frequency that she wanted to, the fact that she never even visited Teddy in stir but simply divorced his ass, and her hitting me up for some cash (which I graciously refused), I was happy to leave early for a flight to Tennessee.

*****************

Eloise - the woman that I met in Tennessee - is as refined as Angel is trashy. She is a true Southern Belle in the most cultured sense of the term. I am unable to narrow down where in Tennessee she lives at her insistence. I also don't know what her education is but after being with her for a day I would be shocked if she doesn't have at least a Masters' Degree, and probably a PhD. She may be the most articulate person I have ever met, and I suspect a university professor.

Eloise is likely about 40 years old. She doesn't have tons of raw beauty but she has refined features and is always perfectly dressed, with perfectly coifed hair and alluring makeup so she is very attractive. She also has a tight body.

Eloise was a faithful wife to Preston, 12 years her senior, until after the birth of her second child and having her tubes tied. According to Eloise - and she is so smart and articulate that I have to believe she's telling the truth, at least as she knows it - for some reason the birth of her second child really messed with her "body chemistry," which includes her hormones and many other chemicals in her body, which body chemistry changes greatly enhanced her propensity to cheat. She actually has some clinical before and after tests to prove it, at least according to a 2015 study in the "Journal of Experimental Psychology: General." According to the study people (both male and female) with elevated levels of cortisol and testosterone in their body are more likely to cheat on their spouse. According to Eloise's test results - which she showed me - her cortisol level quadrupled when measured before and after her second pregnancy, and her testosterone level doubled.

When Eloise recognized her enhanced libido and other changes to her body once she recovered from the birth of her second child she actually did physical and psychological evaluations of her situation. Once she realized that she had an intense desire - bordering on need - to cheat she actually auditioned possible lovers. While I determined that I would detail her auditioning process in the final article because it is so unique, for the purpose of this story I will merely relate the results. After a dozen "contestants" she settled on Kenyon and Ashton.

Kenyon is a young man (about fourteen years younger than Eloise) who has a thing for older women. In fact he is married to someone sixteen years older than he is who at the beginning of their relationship was hot, but now - at least according to Kenyon - is lukewarm. Kenyon has a big thick dick and is very energetic. After a two oral orgasms, two pussy ones, session with Kenyon Eloise's mind is fuzzy for a couple of hours and she walks bowlegged for a while. Kenyon enthusiastically services her once a week, and she takes at least the entire next day to properly recover. She won't let his cock anywhere near her puckerhole - it's way too thick.

Eloise did make the mistake of going away with Kenyon for a weekend and was essentially out of commission the next week afterwards because he fucked her so thoroughly. She is clever enough to have come up with a ruse that didn't make her husband Preston suspicious.

Speaking of puckerholes, Eloise never did anal until she started her auditions. After one good experience, and one bad one, she came upon Ashton. Ashton is about her age and loves doggy style anal while simultaneously mauling her tits. Ashton has a long thin dick which appears to fit her anal equipment perfectly, and with Ashton Eloise truly enjoys anal. Ashton also fucks her once a week, usually two sessions of anal (he's not big on oral). Although Ashton also likes vaginal sex, she usually lets him fuck her pussy only once every three weeks - after an anal romp - just to keep him interested because she rarely orgasms when he fucks her vagina and although she fakes an orgasm she doesn't like to.

As far as her husband is concerned Eloise and Preston have vanilla sex once a week. She claims to love Preston and believes that he is so devoted to her that even if he found out about Ashton and Kenyon that he would forgive her and they would stay married, although she would either have to give them up or be even more careful that she is now. Given the precautions that she takes - and in view of what Ashton and Kenyon told me in separate interviews - neither knows of the other - I consider it unlikely that she ever will be caught.

Eloise has intellectually evaluated her situation and has no guilt, attributing the entirety of her behavior to her changed body chemistry.

***************

The next person I went to interview was Rhonda. Rhonda has prohibited me from saying anything about her looks or even state of residence because she is a well-known - perhaps even famous - professional athlete. Just from the fact that she is a professional athlete, however, you know that she has a good body.

Rhonda is the only interviewee not identified by letters to the editor or advice columnist of Cosmo. She was brought to our attention by a sportswriter for a publication co-owned by Cosmo, someone who has banged her a couple of times.

Rhonda has been married to Philip for several years and she cheats on him regularly when travelling - apparently not in her home city (how chaste of her). Rhonda will cheat with almost anyone but is especially fond of college athletes. She has a "propriety" (her word) system for identifying likely candidates as she travels around the country. Aside from winning games or events in her sport she loves nothing better than riding a strange cock like a rodeo cowgirl while her tits are being mauled.

Rhonda is definitely amoral and a narcissist. While I will mention her in my Cosmo article I will not go into the depraved details of her cheating which she joyously related to me over a five hour period. Rather I will leave those for the more erotic publication that will grow out of my research.

Although Rhonda forbade me to talk to Philip even using a clever ruse, I did so anyway. He was unsuspecting of the reason that I was interviewing him, and I never even hinted at the possibility that female professional athletes in general - let alone his wife in particular - would cheat. I found him to be the one of the kindest, most straightforward, clueless people that I have ever met in my life. If it wouldn't have likely resulted in lawsuits against Cosmo and me personally, and maybe even gotten my article pulled, I would have told him what a slut his wife was; I certainly wanted to. But I refrained even though it left a really bad taste in my mouth.

**************

Perhaps the most intriguing scenario has to do with Wendy from a suburb of Chicago. Wendy was particularly accommodating even picking me up from Midway Airport when I flew in to meet her. Once we got to her house she insisted that we lounge by her backyard Infinity Pool while we talked. It was a little uncomfortable for me because my body in my one-piece suit is not in the same league as hers in her bikini. However, the uncomfortableness wasn't long lasting for two reasons: first, she was very nice, kind, and gentle; second, I realized that no one except for Elizabeth Hurley and Jennifer Lopez were in her league as far as mature body desirability is concerned.

Wendy is the best looking woman I had ever seen live in my life. Despite the fact that she is 48 her body is virtually perfect, and her face beautiful. She has the best body of anyone over 40 aside from Elizabeth Hurley and Jennifer Lopez and I've only seen them in photos that may have been air brushed. Her face is even prettier than theirs.

Wendy showed me a photo of her ex-husband Zach, who is ten years younger than she is. Zach was her second husband; her first died in a private plane crash when she was 35. Zach is a hunk and a half, plain and simple. Wendy blames her affair and their breakup primarily on vanity on her part and her need to recapture feelings from her youth, and she regrets it daily.

If someone else told me Wendy's story before I met her I wouldn't believe it. I can believe it from her, however, both because of the pain in her eyes and voice when she told it, and because - as I previously said but it bears repeating - she is the hottest woman that I have ever seen in my life.

Wendy has constantly been hit on her entire adult life. While her mother - who is also beautiful even though in her early 70s - prepared her on how to deal with it, after she move more than 1500 miles away from her parents she no longer had the constant counsel from her mother that gave her perspective on life. While her mother still had influence on her it seemed easier to keep her ego in check when always around her mother because her mother had a sincere humble manner which rubbed off on Wendy. Wendy would often use "mean jealous boyfriend" or "jealous MMA fighter boyfriend," or after she was married "husband" instead of "boyfriend," to deflect come-ons. She tried to remain pleasant but if the guy was persistent she would say with a fake smile "even if I wasn't happily coupled I'm sorry but I'm simply not interested in you." After leaving her mother's influence Wendy often used "sorry, I'm a lesbian," or "I have a sexually transmitted disease" to guys who were obnoxious when they hit on her.

Despite Wendy's conditioning, however, after being hit on constantly and being worshipped by guys' looks and actions, for decades she became very vain. Her vanity made her especially susceptible to good-looking low key scoundrels. By the time that she had been married to Zach for eight years she had developed an entitlement complex. Therefore despite the fact that she still considered Zach "hot," and loved him to the extent that she was able to given her vanity and entitlement complex, she cheated on him several times.

None of her four affairs lasted more than two months. While the sex was good - primarily because even though her lovers were good-looking they were so excited that a woman that looked like her would let them fuck her that they went all out - in reality despite initial excitement and ego-stroking it was never better than sex with Zach, and usually not as good.

Apparently the guys she hooked up with had even lower morals than she did because after she had to forcefully cut off her relationship with one of them he sent photos of their copulations - photos Wendy didn't know had been taken - to Zach along with a list of the five times and places that they had fucked.

While Zach is a hunk and a half apparently because of his background he didn't have the self-confidence that someone with his looks and intelligence would be expected to have. He was devastated. He was more like a zombie than a man the few times that Wendy saw him before their divorce was final; and she hadn't seen him in the eighteen months since although she did occasionally talk with him on the phone. He is polite but obviously wants to terminate the call as quickly as possible whenever she calls him.

Despite her cheating, and probably because of her remorse, Wendy and I really seemed to click. We talked about many other things aside from the subjects relating to the article that I was writing, and she insisted that I stay overnight rather than go to a hotel. We both got a little bit tipsy which caused her to bemoan her affairs with more sincerity than when we talked at the pool, and caused me to wonder more about the vibes I had been getting from my husband Jason.

In the tipsy - but definitely NOT drunk - state that I was in I forgot about the time difference between Chicago and New York, and called Jason's cell phone late at night after Wendy had gone to bed. I was gobsmacked when a distinctly female voice that I recognized as that of my supposed friend Cindy obviously aroused from sleep answered "Hello, why are you calling so late?"

In as calm a voice as I could muster and slurring my words to indicate a level of drunkenness much higher than it really was I asked "Cindy; why are you answering Jason's cell phone after midnight?" It was actually after 1 a. m. EDT, after midnight where I was in CDT.

There was much sputtering, and noise from another person in the background, before Cindy regained her senses - she is a quick thinker - and she lamely responded "Oh...shit...Jason and I must have inadvertently picked up each other's cellphones when we had coffee with Beth when we ran into him at the Mall earlier tonight."

I played along and then told her that I'd call her cell phone to tell Jason that he had switched them. Cindy heaved a sigh of relief. After I terminated the call I waited a minute then called Cindy's phone. Jason answered, with an obvious act of having been awakened from sleep; he's a very poor actor. After apologizing for calling him so late I played along with the switched-phone ruse which he nervously and inexpertly laughed about. I terminated the call after only three or four minutes.

Despite my consumption of alcohol, suddenly all of the issues, suspicions, qualms, and vibes that I had experienced over the last two plus months crystallized in my mind. While I was interviewing female cheaters he was cheating on me, and probably had been for about two months.

After breakfast with Wendy the next morning she had to go into her office for a few hours so I used that time to contact a private investigator in NYC. I Fedexed a copy of a key to our apartment to him, along with a signed consent form that I printed off his company's website, and told him what I wanted. I believed that if I played the innocent dupe that if the P. I. planted a camera in our bedroom he would catch them in the act since they were likely at our place instead of Cindy's because Beth and Cindy shared an apartment and I knew Beth to have better morals than Cindy from things that had arisen in the past.

I called Jason that morning on his work line and laughed off last night's mix-up. I am a much better actor than he is so I'm sure that he bought my drunkenness and lack of suspicion hook, line, and sinker. Just to be safe I called Cindy at her office and after a quick laugh about the mix-up talked to her about other legitimate subjects and commiserated about how drunk I was the night before. I was sure that she bought it too.