Cosmo Cheating Article

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I talked to a divorce attorney in NYC that I knew and told her the story and what I wanted once I had proof. I would wait for two days and then transfer half of our joint bank and brokerage accounts to accounts in my name only, something that my attorney wasn't thrilled about but figured I could get away with.

When Wendy returned from her office I took her to lunch, we chatted some more - both about the article and also about other things - then I asked for her help in something that I had brainstormed that morning. "Wendy, could you call Zach and then ask him if he'd talk to me. You can use my phone to do it, and I'll come on after you introduce me."

"Why would you want that?" Wendy asked, perplexed.

"I have interviewed other men about their situations - of course anonymously - in order to get the most complete picture for my article. Your situation is of great interest and it would really help me to talk to Zach," I replied in my most earnest voice.

"OK...I guess," Wendy weakly responded.

"It might make Zach feel better," I continued.

Wendy thought for a minute then smiled and said "You're right," and made the call.

Fortunately Zach did answer. After a quick introduction Wendy put me on the phone.

"Hi Zach; I'm Amy Calvert. In order for me to properly explain the background behind the story that I'm writing for Cosmo I think that I really need to meet you in person...I'd be happy to buy you dinner...Every other person who has talked to me has felt better about things once they did...I really would appreciate it...Great, when, what time and where?...See you then," was my end of the conversation. Zach was reluctant, but not as reluctant as I thought that he would be. He agreed to meet me the next night - by then I might have proof of Jason's cheating.

Wendy was quite surprised that he accepted. I asked her to give me everything that she could about Zach's likes, dislikes, passions, and aversions so that I could get the most out of my meeting. It seemed somewhat catharsis for Wendy to do that, although there once was a tear in her eye when she talked about his passions. I told Wendy that I would stay in a hotel that night and the next and thanked her profusely.

After an interim report from the P. I. that night in which he emailed a photo of Cindy and Jason walking arm-in-arm into our apartment building I was 99.999% certain that by the next evening I would have photos and a video of them fucking. It was all that I could do to reign in my temper when I briefly talked to Jason that night.

I worked on my article in my hotel room until it was time to get ready to meet Zach. I really glommed up for my meeting with Zach. The dude would likely be the best looking guy that I ever had dinner with, and in view of my situation with Jason there was no reason not to be able to play everything by ear.

Zach looked even better in person than he did in the photos I had seen. No matter how beautiful and hot Wendy is I had a hard time imagining that she could be stupid enough to cheat on this stud. I was happy that I had gone all out to look good so that at least most people wouldn't wonder what a stud like him was doing with a dog like me.

After an initial twenty minutes of apprehension on Zach's part I could tell that he was starting to open up. By the time that we were eating dessert he had basically bared his soul. "You know, Amy, it really does help to talk to you about this."

When the meal was over I asked if there was someplace that we could go to talk some more. He suggested his apartment; I accepted hoping that I had at least somewhat hidden my joy. As we were driving to his apartment I got an email from my P. I. He included a photo sent live to his computer from the camera that he had planted of Cindy and Jason fucking in my bed. His email also said that the audio indicated that they had been doing it regularly for about three months. He told me he could send me other stills and a video if I wanted - which I declined for the present time.

After I scowled and Zach asked me what was wrong I perked up the best that I could and told him that my pet cat from my youth had died. He was sympathetic; I avoided any prolonged expressions of pity, however, by telling him that she had been sick for a year and that I had already prepared myself for her death.

At his apartment the real deep hurt in Zach's soul came out after an hour of talk and four bourbons consumed by him (and just some sips of wine by me). I couldn't believe how much his self-confidence had been battered. I asked him if he was dating; he surprising replied that he felt awkward picking up women. I offered to give him some pointers; he accepted.

Zach and I went through a few pretend pickup scenarios. I gave him helpful pointers; however, as the evening progressed I was becoming more and more attracted to him. After I chugged a double bourbon to calm my nerves my approach changed.

"So Zach; would you know how to handle a really forward woman?"

"I don't know, Amy; I think I already have had a few encounters of that type but I retreated before I knew what the true intentions were."

"OK, let me try a scenario like that. My name will be Giselle, OK?"

"OK...Giselle," he chuckled as he sat down on a couch.

"Hi; my name's Giselle. Is it my imagination, but don't I know you from somewhere - I'm almost sure that I met you at a party in Chicago a few years ago."

"Uh...sorry; I don't think that I remember you," Zach timidly replied.

"Well, if you are who I think that you are, maybe you'll remember this," I snickered as I sat on his lap and planted a passionate kiss on his lips while I moved one of his hands up to one of my tits and did a squeezing action with it.

When I broke the kiss - which he was participating in - at first he had a mystified look on his face, but he hadn't removed his hand from my tit. When I gave him a quick kiss and mumbled "Go for it - do what you really want to do," his look changed to one of purposefulness.

It wasn't long before I was lying with my panties off on couch cushions that had been moved to the floor of his living room, the bottom of my dress pulled up, and the top of my dress pulled down and my bra discarded. Shortly after that his cock entered my extremely wet pussy. It was clear that he hadn't been laid in a long while because he came quicker than an excited horny teenager. I hadn't reached climax yet, but I didn't look on this as a slam, bam, thank you ma'am event; I looked on this as a project.

Although Zach apologized for his too-rapid ejaculation I completely down played it, told him that he was wonderful, and that he'd make me the happiest woman on earth if he'd take me to bed and ravage me any way that he saw fit. His eyes lit up and with his strong arms lifting me like I was a blowup doll he carried me to his bedroom, completely disrobed both of us, and then started eating my pussy despite the fact that he had deposited a load into it.

After my first orgasm compliments of his tongue and fingers he turned me on my hands and knees and proceeded to give me as good a plastering as I could remember. After he deposited another load - and I almost climaxed - I sucked his cock clean.

Zach had had too much booze for any more activities at that time and fell into a sound sleep; but when I woke him up the next morning by sucking his cock he turned me on my back and gave me a good pounding, this time one where we virtually simultaneously climaxed.

He made me breakfast and I asked him if I could check out of the hotel and work in his apartment. I promised to buy the ingredients for and make him dinner "and maybe practice a few more pickup scenarios" I chuckled. I was very pleased that he was enthusiastically on board.

During the day I reviewed - to the extent that I could stomach it - the other stills and video that my P. I. had sent to me. I confirmed with my attorney that the divorce papers were ready to file and serve. I sent my P. I. and attorney a list of the only things that I wanted from my apartment - mostly my clothes and maybe two dozen other things - and they promised to have them removed and in storage before Jason got home from work. I did the money transfer that day, and arranged for Jason to be served that night while Cindy was there.

Of course my cellphone started ringing shortly after my attorney's text confirmed service, but I never bothered to answer it. By that time I was too busy pretending to be a cowgirl riding a prize bull as Zach abused my honkers while I seemingly tried to rip his dick off with my pussy.

The next morning Zach took me to the airport for my flight to Minneapolis to interview my next subject. Before I exited his car we both blurted something out. We laughed, kissed, each of us said "You go first" and then finally concluded that we should say what we wanted to together. As best that I could tell we both asked if there was a chance for a relationship. With big smiles, and then a really long kiss, we both murmured "Yes."

**************

My interviewee in Minneapolis was a small Asian woman named Joy. Joy didn't want me to identify the country in Southeast Asia that her parents had immigrated from, so I won't. Joy came from a very sheltered background and obviously had had acne as a teenager that wasn't properly treated given the pock marks on her face. She turned out to be a classic example of beauty being more than physical appearance, however.

Despite her even less than ordinary looks, Joy's personality was ebullient and endearing, her intelligence and quick wit admirable, and she spoke fluent English. After talking to her for fifteen minutes I could see how many guys would be attracted to her, especially if she was as dynamic in sexual intercourse as she was in verbal intercourse.

Joy's situation was significantly different than all of the other interviewees to date. She had married Won, a small Asian man whose parents were from the same country as hers, in a marriage that was close to "arranged." She was a virgin when she married. Once she got into the work force after High School - and then attended college at night while working - she was exposed to many things that her sheltered upbringing did not prepare her for.

Her epiphany came when one of her wild out-there friends talked her into hiding in her closet and viewing the festivities when her boyfriend fucked her. After that eye-opening experience it became clear to Joy that her husband was not sexually satisfying her, and had no ability to do so in the future. As Joy so crudely put it before unsuccessfully laughing it off she said "I determined that I needed a five or six inch active cock, not a three inch passive one."

In view of her personality - enhanced when her initial lovers experienced what they described to her as her "tight, active, pussy" - once she opened up to the possibility she had no problem finding suitable lovers. She wouldn't go into details about how many guys she had sampled, or what their races or ethnicities were; however she did report that there was one guy who really rang her chimes and who had genes that she wanted to mesh with hers. I got the impression that he is a light skinned black man, but I could be wrong.

"Are you really thinking of getting pregnant by someone other than your husband?" I asked.

"I'm not just thinking about it," she smiled. "I've decided. Once I'm completely ready for kids I'll make sure that my stud's swimmers will be the only ones that have a chance to knock me up, and produce my babies. His cock reams my snug pussy out so well, and he squirts such a large volume of seminal fluid into me, that I should have no problem getting pregnant immediately after my IUD is removed."

"Does he look enough like your husband to get away with it?" I inquired.

"Maybe not," she laughed. "He's certainly bigger everywhere. But I can make it work."

"Why not just get divorced?"

"Because it would ruin my relationship with my parents - which I am unwilling to do. Also, Won is actually a good husband considering his upbringing and is devoted to me. There is no reason to hurt him, his and my parents, or our siblings by divorcing him. He's actually a better husband, and will be a better father, than the stud who's going to mix his genes with mine."

"How long do you think that you'll have affairs?" was my concluding question.

Joy laughed. "Until it dries up down there," she said, pointing to her crotch.

*************

From Minneapolis I flew to Reno, Nevada, to meet Keri. Keri is a former showgirl who has been married to Stu for ten years. They have two kids, four and six. Despite the fact that I don't have kids Keri's situation is the most similar to mine - one that I didn't have until a few days ago. She cheated only for revenge, just like I did. The only difference is that she's not divorcing Stu while I couldn't move faster to divorce Jason and the divorce was already in the works before I had any extracurricular activity with Zach.

Keri is a pleasant no-nonsense woman, probably a 7 or 8 on a 10 point scale, although she still has showgirl legs and probably is a tiger in the sack. Her mindset is very simple. "I love Stu, he's a good father, and a good fuck on a regular basis. I have a comfortable life style and probably couldn't presently get a job good enough to support the kids properly without significant contribution from him. I don't want a divorce, but I sure as hell won't put up with him cheating on me."

"Did you confront him about cheating?" I inquired.

"No, because I don't have photographic proof and would have to divulge my sources, and he would still deny it until he was blue in the face. Also, that may adversely affect our future relationship. Therefore, even though I would prefer no cheating by either party, I can live with it as long as I know that I'm even with him," she replied, totally unemotionally.

"If you don't have proof how do you know that he's cheated?"

"I don't have photographic proof. I have the proof that I need, however. I have two friends who know the showgirl that he's porked four times. Given his schedule and how transparent his actions are I doubt that he fucked her - or anyone else - before four months ago, unless it was while I was in the hospital after delivering a kid. My friends have given me time, date, location, and other inside information that meshes perfectly with what I know about Stu's activities," she responded, again almost without emotion.

"So what did you do the first time you found out?"

"The first thing that I did was work out two hours a day for a month straight to get myself in shape," she retorted, her eyes suddenly coming alive and her voice indicating emotion. "You can't tell from just looking at me when I'm dressed in the conservative clothes that I have on but after that exercise regime I had a more than passable body - not as good as when I was a showgirl, but very decent. Also when I dress up - actually 'down'" - she corrected with a laugh, "and put on makeup, I look good enough for the average guy to really want to fuck."

While I wasn't really skeptical she thought that I was so she said "Here, let me show you." She led me by hand to her bedroom vanity area, took off her dress, and started doing her makeup, talking to me non-stop. After her makeup was applied and she combed her hair without any bashfulness she discarded her unexciting bra and panties, put on fishnet stockings and - for lack of a better word - a leotard without shoulders. With no bra her tits - deceptively large compared to how she looked when she had her dress on - looked great.

As Keri started moving around the room, doing an occasional kick, she had obviously been transformed from a 7 or 8 to a 9 or 10 - if you didn't look too closely at her face.

We sat down in her bedroom and continued our discussion. "OK, so you worked out - but did you dress like you are now?"

"Well...you see since I'm usually home taking care of the kids I don't have the opportunities to meet acceptable cock like Stu has to meet acceptable pussy, so I had to rely on a friend to get me laid. She runs a company that provides entertainment for bachelor parties, business retreats, and the like. Oftentimes they want a girl to pop out of a cake or some such silly shit. Also, if the girl is willing, there usually are opportunities to do more than pop out of a cake and dance around - if you know what I mean - with extra compensation available. So I had her sign me up for a bachelor party a week after I got back into acceptable shape."

Now, I was flabbergasted. She continued to tell me all of the machinations she went through to put on her makeup and outfit and develop an alibi with her sister before she arrived at a Friday night bachelor party in a small hotel ballroom at one of the hotels on the strip. She suddenly became closed mouth, however, about the details of the party.

It took her changing back into her normal clothes, washing the makeup off of her face, going with me to lunch, and consuming four martinis - each time with the statement "just this one" - before she opened back up.

All the details of her escapade at the bachelor party - and the three other "events' she "attended" - would really make interesting reading in my article. Suffice it to say for this summary that she sat naked on the groom's lap while his dick reciprocated to ejaculation in her pussy, and then went up to a hotel room and got completely thrashed two times each by three of the partygoers. It netted her an extra $1200, she had a rip-roaring good time, and she felt "even" with Stu for his first transgression.

I kind of wondered how she considered that made her "even" instead of way ahead, but her simple explanation was that he started it and did what he was able to with his circumstances, and she merely did what she could given her position; and that Stu might have feelings for the girl he was fucking, whereas she was just having fun without any feelings.

Before I left I asked her if she was actually hoping that Stu would fuck his showgirl again so that she could justify another gang bang. "Hell no," was her indignant reply. "I want us both to be exclusive - so much so that I've really ramped up my activities in the bedroom hoping to leave him with too little energy or joy juice to cheat again. But if he does, I will - my friend has gotten good feedback from the four events I did do and will happily schedule me again.

I left Reno shaking my head.

***************

Kathy, from Seattle, my next stop after Reno, was clearly the 7 months pregnant that she claimed to be. From her photos it is clear that Kathy is a cute, perky, average size woman - when she isn't pregnant. Although compared to pre-preggo photos it was apparent that the rest of her body besides her stomach and tits hadn't really changed much, her belly was very large for someone her size and her tits looked to have increased from an A or B to a D or DD.

Kathy explained that she hadn't been unfaithful to her husband Bill - who she claimed to love - until a little more than two months ago. She is pregnant with her second child and when she was pregnant with her first child her libido decreased to almost nothing. That was no problem because although Bill was extremely attentive and loving when she was pregnant he had no interest in sex with her. This time it was different - not Bill's reaction but her libido. Inexplicably her libido had skyrocketed and seemed to be increasing even more now that she was in her third trimester, highly unusual according to her OB/GYN.

After Kathy had had no sex for two months by the time that she was about to enter her fifth month she was desperate since nothing she did interested Bill. She went on a Seattle area preggofile website (who knew that there was such a thing? in fact I hadn't even heard the term "preggofile" before then) and quickly hooked up with several guys. Within a couple of weeks she could easily schedule a different guy a day to fuck her if she wanted to, and in fact one week she did fuck seven different guys on seven consecutive days.