Cosplay Cuckold

Story Info
A Cosplay Joker steals Batmans girl.
4.6k words
2.81
7.4k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I have been married for nine years. We connected over our mutual interests in comics and cosplay. We met at Comicon when I was dressed as Batman and she was dressed as Harley Quinn. What started out with her flirting with me in character ended with us fucking our brains out in my hotel room. I was smitten. Alice was gorgeous. At 5'6" she had a petite, hour-glass figure. She kept in shape, giving her a flat stomach and lean legs. She has perfect, unblemished skin and long, sandy blond hair. For my part I'm a bit of a comedian, and my ability to make her laugh was my best feature for her. It certainly wasn't my average body or smaller than average cock.

A week later I proposed, and a year later we were married. Our relationship started with some passion, but to be honest, it quickly faded. Fortunately our friendship was strong, and we made our marriage work. I'm always a bit insecure, being an average five married to a solid ten, but Alice always assured me that she loved me for my mind and my sense of humor. I just wish I could satisfy her more sexually.

We make love about once a month, usually at Alice's urging. I don't have a high libido so it just doesn't occur to me that we should fuck. Usually it starts when we go to bed, always on the weekend as I don't like to lose sleep during the week. Alice will rub her legs against me in bed, which is our unspoken signal. I'll turn over and rub her back and ass. As that point she grabs her vibrator, a small clit stimulator, and will masturbate with it while I work my way around to her perfect tits. I'll continue to stroke and massage her until she cums. If this sounds a bit routine, it is, but I've found that her masturbating in front of me is the only sure way to get me hard. Other types of stimulation don't usually work for me.

Once she has her first orgasm, she will roll onto her back and spread her legs, raising her knees. I position myself between her legs and slide my cock into her pussy. She continues to use her vibe while we fuck. After a few minutes I'll start to cum. It's not the sudden explosion I've seen guys in pornos have, it's usually a building throbbing in my balls and cock as semen dribbles from the head of my cock. I withdraw before I cum as the head of my cock gets over sensitive, so I usually dribble my cum on the sheets in front of Alice's pussy. I'll then grab some tissues and clean up my cock and the semen while Alice finishes with her vibrator, giving herself another orgasm.

It sounds mundane, but it seems to work for us. Admittedly, Alice masturbates a lot as well. She conceals it, but I've noticed her vibrator is always absent from her nightstand when she exercises. We have a small home gym with free weights, a treadmill and a stationary bike, all of which Alice uses exclusively, as I'm not much of a fitness fan. I'm pretty sure she likes to get off before she works out. I'm a bit nosy, and tend to check to see if she has taken her vibrator from her night stand whenever she heads downstairs to work out, mostly because I'll almost always get aroused thinking about her cumming in her shorts then running with a wet pussy. Usually that's the only time I ever masturbate. We'd settled into that routine and were both more or less happy.

Our tenth wedding anniversary was approaching and it coincided with Comicon. We decided to celebrate our decade of wedded bliss with a return to the original costumes we wore when we met, me as Batman, and Alice as Harley Quinn. I struggled a bit to get my old costume on. It's an 'Animated Series' style Bat-suit. Grey tights, black cape, boots, cowl and shorts. Alice slid easily back into the skin-tight one-piece black and red classic harlequin suit she had worn when we met, complete with red knee-high boots, jesters hat, white face paint and black mask. Alice made one change this year, adding a red and black corset over the top of the bodysuit. It had the effect of lifting her breasts high and stretching the fabric over them, making her nipples stand out. When I pointed them out she remarked "It's cold and my nipples are hard. The con will be roasting with so many people there, so I'll be fine." She justified. "Besides, even if it is a bit revealing, no-one will recognize me in this mask and makeup." It wasn't until we were at the Con and out in public that I noticed she wasn't wearing panties either.

"This suit is too tight, I didn't want panty lines." Was all she would say.

Day one of Comicon was crazy. The crowds were intense. Our cosplay attracted a lot of attention. Dozens of people, mostly men, were asking Alice to pose with her. I ended up as the photographer most of the time, and Alice did her best Harley-pouts and Harley-grins as men of all ages hung off her. I noticed more than a few men had their hand on her ass when they posed. Alice either didn't notice or didn't mind.

As the day wore on we chatted about the events we had watched and the stalls we had visited. Suddenly, we heard a nearly perfect imitation of Mark Hamil's Joker.

"Why Harley my dear, have you betrayed me and taken sides with the Batbrain?!" the voice called out.

We turn around to see a tall, slender man wearing the best Joker cosplay we'd ever seen. He was wearing a comic-book-version outfit, with perfectly white skin, green hair coiffed into a wave, and a close fitting pin striped purple suit.

Alice played along, in her best Harley squeal "Gee Mr J, I'm only tryin ta get Bats to out of the way so he doesn't interfere with your capers!".

We all broke character and laughed. We introduced ourselves. The Joker, however, said he'd prefer to remain "Mr J". He asked if we wanted to get some dinner with him. We agreed, as we were both starving. He led us to one of the restaurants that circled the event center. It was crazy busy, but we were able to find a small circular booth. Alice sat in the middle, and Mr J and I sat on either side of her. I volunteered to stand in line to order, as I usually do for Alice. I realized I'd be gone a while as the line stretched out the door.

"Good on you Batsy" Mr J said, again in the gravelly Mark Hamil Joker voice "Harley and I have things to discuss that aren't for the ears of a costumed do-gooder!"

I surfed the web on my phone as I waited in line, occasionally glancing across the restaurant at Alice and Mr J. It seemed like they were sitting right next to each other, and that Mr J had his arm around her shoulder. His other hand was under the table. Alice was chatting and smiling at him, their faces inches apart. Her eyes were locked on his.

When I finally ordered our food and returned to the table, they looked up at me and smiled. Alice appeared a bit flushed, and Mr J still had his arm around her. His other hand emerged from under the table. I notice his glove had been removed. The hand on Alice's shoulder was still gloved. I slid into the bench next to Alice.

We continued to talk as we ate. Mr J lived about an hours drive from where we did, and apparently traveled to most of the major cons. He said he did 'very well for himself' so could afford a fair bit of travel and leisure. He never did tell us his real name though.

"I think we need some drinks!" Mr J declared when we had all finished eating. The restaurant had a full bar. "Batsy, go and get us some refreshments!" He commanded. I shrugged, looking forward to a nice cold beer. Mr J asked for a double scotch. "And don't get me anything blended, or less than eighteen years old!" he said "it wouldn't be appropriate!" He finished with a gravelly Joker laugh.

Again I entered a line. It was possibly longer than the line for food. Fortunately this one was a bit closer to the table. I could see Mr J whispering into Alice's ear, his face so close to her his nose was touching her. His hand was below the table again. Even from the bar, I could see Alice's nipples were standing out hard against the fabric of her costume. She wasn't talking back to Mr J. She seemed to be gasping and panting, her eyes blinking. Suddenly she bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut in an expression I was very familiar with. It was the face she made when she orgasmed. The realization hit me like a blow across the jaw. Mr J was stimulating her under the table. I continued to stare as Alice gripped the table and trembled. She squeezed her eyes shut again and gasped. I watched her shake as another orgasm gripped her. Mr J wore an evil grin, continuing to whisper in her ear while occasionally licking her ear lobe.

The person behind me coughed and I realized the line to the bar ahead of me was gone. I hurried over and placed my order. When I leaned against the bar I felt my rock hard cock press against it. It confirmed what I already knew, I was incredibly turned on.

I carried the drinks back to the table. Mr J kept his hand under the table this time, and stayed close to Alice, his face so close to hers his white makeup was rubbing off a bit.

"Tell the caped crusader what we decided, Harley my dear!" He said with a wide, toothy grin.

"We're going to finish our drinks then Mr J is going to come back with us to our hotel room.' She said. She was still breathless when she spoke, and as she spoke she twitched. Sitting at the table, I could now see between her legs. Mr J had his hand cupped against her groin. Her bodysuit was soaked with her juices, and I could see his middle finger wriggling against her clit through the thin fabric.

Mr J spoke. "I've made your wife cum four times this evening. She's so horny she offered to fuck me in the restroom, but I think we can do better than that!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" I finally stammered. "That's my wife!"

"From what she has told me, you haven't been much of a husband to her." Mr J replied calmly, "Sex once a month, and the only orgasms she has are the ones she gives herself? My Harley deserves better than that."

I looked at Alice. "Honey, surely you don't mean that. I..we have.." but I knew. In that moment I could see how much of a let down I had been for her. I was a terrible lover, and I had neglected her. I slumped in my seat.

"So you see what a pathetic husband you've been, Batsy?" Mr J said evenly. "Good. Then you know what our Harley deserves. She deserved to be fucked long and hard. She deserved the pleasure you have been denying her. She wants me to give it to her."

I looked at Alice. "Is that what you want? Is that true?"

Alice looked guiltily at me. "Yes. I love you, but I need more. I need this." She said slowly. "I want to make love to Mr J."

"Now don't get all romantic Quinn." Mr J said. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, love has nothing to do with it. Save the love for hubby here."

I tried to swallow but my mouth was dry. I took a deep swig of my beer. "If that is what you really want, then I guess I'll go along with it." Beneath the table, my cock was stretching the pants of my costume. I was jealous, upset and confused, but I was also horny as hell. "Should I find somewhere to wait for you?"

"Oh I have a better idea, Batbrain! You are coming to the hotel room with us, so I can give you some pointers, clown to bat." Mr J scowled. In the back of my mind I was impressed that he had never broken character.

"You want me to watch?"

"Finally I will have my revenge on the Batman, of course you have to watch!"

"Dude, seriously, enough with the Joker shit. Why do you want me to watch?" I said, trying to assert myself.

Mr J replied, still using his Joker voice. "Because Harley here said she wanted you to watch. She's hoping you'll learn a thing or two!"

As we walked the streets on the way back to our hotel, Alice clung to Mr J's side. He kept one hand near her ass, and occasionally gave it a stroke or a squeeze. I followed behind them, no doubt looking more depressed and brooding than any version of Batman I had ever seen. Well, maybe not Pattinson.

When we reached our hotel room, I unlocked the door. Mr J pushed past me and swept into the room.

"Well it's not the Gotham Ritz, but it'll have to do." He said. Looking around, he found a chair, and dragged it over to face the king-size bed. "Sit down Batman!" He commanded.

I slumped into the chair.

"Quinn, tie him up!" He directed Alice.

"With what Mr Jay? we ain't packed rope ya know!" Clearly Alice was having a lot of fun with this whole event, and had decided to say in character as well.

Mr J walked up to Harley, and pinched both her nipples. The casual way that he was groping my wife irritated me.

"Hey, watch the merchandise!" Alice yelped. Mr J pulled the fabric of Alice's bodysuit away from her nipples, testing how far it stretched.

"Use your bodysuit, it's plenty stretchy. Just tie his hands behind the chair, and tie the suit to the chair frame." He instructed.

"But that will leave me naked!"

"I know!" Mr J cackled. "It's all part of the plan!"

Alice gave me a look, as if seeking my approval. Defeated, I nodded.

To remove the bodysuit, Alice had to remove everything else she was wearing. She started by unlacing and peeling off her red knee-high boots, followed by her gloves. She had Mr J help her unlace the corset.

Half way through he was getting impatient and said "Curse your need for fashion Quinn, where's my lucky switchblade when I need it?"

Once the corset was removed, Mr J pulled the zipper than ran down Alice's back. He then took hold of the shoulders, and peeled it off my wife in one smooth downward pull. Alice was now completely naked in front of the Joker. Except for her jester hood and mask. He left those on her.

Alice turned around to show off her fit form. Mr J responded by slapping her ass playfully. Alice squealed and grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his.

"Don't be so rough Mr J, I said you gotta respect the merchandise!"

"It's gonna get a lot rougher Quinn, might as well get used to it!" he snarled back. "Now tie up the caped crusader!"

Alice picked up her bodysuit and approached me, Mr J following behind. She knelt behind me and tied my hands, then looped the suit around the frame of the chair. I was trapped.

Mr J stepped forward and leaned into my face. "Now lets see who you really are!" He grinned. I was expecting him to pull off my cowl, but instead he reached down and yanked on my shorts and tights, pulling them down past my knees. My stubby cock sprang free, standing like a little mushroom in a bed of pubic hair.

"Just as I thought, I always new that big Batmobile was compensating for something!" Mr J cackled and laughed.

"Hey, don't be mean!" Alice chastised him, breaking character in her own voice.

"Quite Quinn!" Mr J snapped back at her. "Get on the bed, ass up, face down!" The more commanding Mr J became, the more Alice seemed to respond. I began to wonder if my wife had an undiscovered submissive side. She scurried over to the bed and immediately adopted the position he had ordered. Mr J grabbed my face firmly by the chin. He leaned in again. "Now you're going to see how our dear little Harley really wants to be fucked." He turned my head to look at my prone, naked wife. "But first, little Harley Quinn needs to be punished for consorting as the Batman's concubine! How many years have you been with her Batsy?"

"Ten years."

"Then she gets ten good smacks!" As he spoke, I heard a small whimper from Alice. What had we got ourselves into?

He rose, spun on his heel, and danced over to Alice, dramatically peeling off his right glove as he went. When he reached her, he raised his right hand, spun it around in three big wind-ups, then smacked her ass. Hard. Alice let out a yell.

"Ow, that really hurts Mr J!" she managed to stay in character, in spite of the obvious pain.

"Ya wanna earn five more?" Mr J growled. "And after each smack you're going to say thank you, or it won't count!"

SMACK! "Ow! Thank...thank you."

"Thank who Quinn?"

SMACK! "Ah! Thank you Mr J!"

SMACK! "Thank you Mr J!"

SMACK! "Oh god. Thank you Mr J!" Alice's left ass cheek was now bright red. Her pussy, which had already looked moist, was starting to swell.

SMACK! "Fuck! Oh thank you Mr J"

SMACK! "Ohhh, thank you, thank you Mr J!" Alice's voice was getting husky with arousal, and she seemed less pained.

SMACK! "Ohh god, oh god!"

"Sorry Quinn, that one doesn't count!" Mr J cackled.

SMACK! "Oh oh oh! Thank...thank you...Mr...J" Alice was gasping and weeping. Her pussy was now engorged and red, and her juices were trickling down her inner thigh.

SMACK! "Ohhhhhhh thank you Mr J!"

"Hold still, two more!" Mr J ordered.

SMACK! "Oh FUCK!" Alice yelled. This time, rather than striking her ass check, Mr J's blow had landed directly on her swollen cunt.

"What, no gratitude Quinn? You know what that means!"

SMACK! "Oh fuck! Oh god. I mean, thank you mr J, THANK YOU MR J!"

SMACK! "Ohhh my poor pussy! Thank you Mr J." Alice whimpered. Mr J reached over and slid two fingers into Alice's moist pussy. She let out a low moan.

"Looks like you enjoyed your punishment." He raised his wet fingers to his mouth and licked them. "Get my cock out." He commanded.

Alice slid off the bed onto her knees in front of him. She unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his fly. As she pulled his boxers down, his cock flopped free into her face. It was a sight to behold. As long as Alice's forearm, but thicker.

"Wow!" Alice gasped, again out of character.

"You know what to do." Mr J directed. Alice took the cock in both hands. She began to lick it, starting with the head, then up and down the shaft. Mr J looked back at me. "Not sure I can teach you much after all Batsy, but don't worry, maybe you can get a Bat-strap-on!" he giggled.

Alice began trying to suck on the clown princes cock. It was too big for her to swallow very far. Instead she sucked on the head while stroking the shaft and balls with her hands. Her saliva washed most of the makeup off her chin, and her tears from the spanking had made her black eye-makeup run in streaks. She looked a mess. She didn't seem to care. All her attention was focused on Mr J's fat member. Mr J took hold of her jesters hat like a pair of pom-pom bedecked handles, and began rocking his hips back and forth, fucking Alice's mouth. She stretched her mouth wide to accommodate his girth, and began to make the telltale glucking noises of a throat job, as Mr J pushed his shaft deeper into her. He periodically held her head in place as he plunged deep then held still, seeing how long she could swallow him without breathing. She would cough and sputter when he pulled out, but would then immediately swallow him hungrily again. Ropes of saliva coated her neck and breasts.

My own cock was rock hard and leaking fluid. I desperately wished my hands were free so that I could stoke it. I began fiddling with the knotted bodysuit.

Mr J's breathing quickened and he began gasping and groaning. "Time to stop Quinn, we don't want this party to end too soon!" He pulled his cock free of Alice's mouth. "Lie on the bed, near the headboard, on your back."

Alice complied. As she moved into position, Mr J produced two large purple silk handkerchiefs from his pocket. He proceeded to tie each of Alice's wrists to the headboards.

"Not that this ain't fun Mr J, I see why you tied up Batsy, but why me?" She asked him coyly.

"You're a real wild card Quinn, I think you'll enjoy this more if you give up some control!" He purred back reassuringly. Her hands both restrained, Mr J kicked off his pants and shoes and climbed onto the bed. He was naked from the waist down now, save his purple socks, but sill wore his shirt and vest. His face makeup was still immaculate, compared to Alice, who's face was now a mess of black, white and flesh colored streaks.

Mr J placed the head of his cock on Alice's puffy vulva. "Ready for the fuck of your life Quinn?"

"Oh yes Mr J! Fuck me hard!"

12