Cosplay Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First tell me, who's the better lover, me or the Bat!"

"You are Mr J, it ain't even close!"

"Are you mine Quinn?"

"Always, Mr J!"

The joker rocked his hips, and I watched helplessly as another man's cock penetrated my wife. Alice took a deep breath as she was stretched by the thick shaft. It seemed like the cock took an age to sink fully into her. When it was just past the halfway point, Mr J withdrew, almost fully, then slid back in hard. Alice gasped. Mr J withdrew and thrust again. Alice wrapped her tanned legs around his hips.

"Give it to me! Give it all to me!" She begged, in her own voice. Mr J complied, thrusting deep. He increased the pace gradually, each thrust coming quicker and quicker, as his cock pushed deeper and deeper. Finally with a grunt he pushed himself to the hilt, balls deep, spearing Alice. She let out a guttural groan. The Joker began fucking her with hard, deep thrusts, his cock pounding into her. He placed his gloveless thumb on her clit and began flicking it rapidly.

"God yes! God yes! Right there! Right there!" Alice panted, groaned and yelled over and over. The pace quickened further, as the two of them settled into a mutual rhythm, Alice squeaking, moaning or gasping with each thrust. She became focused only on the intense pleasure she was receiving. Mr J seemed intent on fucking her as hard and as rough as he could, pushing her legs back far to allow him to fuck her as deeply as he could. Alice was folded in half, her head between her legs, as the clowns fat dick and flicking fingers brought her to the edge. Her hands, bound to the headboard, made the whole bed bang against the wall every time the Jokers balls slapped her ass.

Suddenly Alice began to shake, her abdomen tightening. She let out a long low groan that rose to a yell as her orgasm exploded.

Mr J didn't pause or relent. He maintained his steady, furious pace. Alice bucked as more orgasms surged through her. Tears streamed down her face, and she was moaning and sobbing in rapture.

"Here it comes Quinn!" Mr J groaned. He made one final thrust, and held himself deep in my wifes cunt, as his balls and shaft throbbed, pumping his seed deep into her. He held his cock deep as his own orgasm subsided, and they both caught their breath.

After a few moments, Mr J slid his cock out of Alice's battered cunt. A river of milky fluids flowed out after it.

"Thank you Mr J!" Alice croaked, weak but content.

"Happy to serve, Quinn." Mr J climbed off the bed, and found his trousers. He pulled them on, and slipped his shoes back on.

"Can you untie me now Mr J?" Alice asked him.

"In a minute!" He snapped. His demeanor had changed. He was no longer doing the Joker voice. Once he was dressed, he looked around the room. He spotted Alice's purse, and my wallet, on the nightstand. He picked up both. Then he snatched up our phones.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I demanded.

Mr J replied, this time in his Joker voice. "Don't you get it you Bat brained idiot. This wasn't just me stealing your wife, this is a heist!" He headed towards me, on his way to the hotel room door.

Fortunately, I had been picking at the knots on Alice's bodysuit the entire time he had been fucking my wife. With a final pull I freed my hands. I sprung to my feet as the Joker approached, and threw a punch.

POW! I may be a poor lover. I may have a small cock. But I can throw a punch when I need to. I caught the Joker on the right temple and sent him reeling across the room. He hit the floor, out cold. I hurried over to Alice and untied her hands, then used the handkerchiefs to tie Mr J's hands behind his back.

Alice put on a white hotel bathrobe, and we called hotel security. While we waited I took a moment to pull my tights up, putting my cock away.

When security arrived they had the police with them. They took statements from us. We confessed that we had brought the Joker back to our room for sex, and admitted he had tricked us into bondage as part of the roll-play. The cops smirked as they heard our story. One of the security guards told us there had been a number of similar seduction-robberies in cosplay, always with someone dressed as the Joker. They were pleased to have finally caught the culprit.

As they left the room, their prisoner in tow, one of the cops smirked back at me.

"Great work Batman, Gotham is safe again." He said, giggling. It was mean as a joke, but I actually puffed up with pride.

Once they were gone, I turned to re-enter the room. Alice stood in front of the bed. She dropped her robe, revealing her beautiful body once more.

"I guess crime don't pay after all." She purred in her Harley voice. "Come get your reward Batman!"

I crossed the room in a flash, embracing her passionately as we fell together onto the bed.

12