Cosplay in Vegas!

Story Info
Jimmy invites Maria to a Vegas Comic-Con!
2.8k words
4.49
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy wanted to go to Nevada for the Las Vegas Comic Con. He asked me if Maria would like to come along. I had never been to a comic con before and I thought, "What the hell? No way Maria will stand out any more than anyone else. What a great way to blend in!" I asked Jimmy if he was going to dress up and he said, "Of course. That's all the fun of attending a comic con. I'm going to go as Shaggy from the Scooby Doo cartoon."

I made up my mind to go dressed as Velma but wanted to really spice things up. I wanted Velma to look so sexy she made Daphne look plain. I decided to go visit Cassie at the transformation service I had visited last time I was in Vegas with Ken.

"Maria! So good to see you, thank you for coming to see us again!"

"Cassie, you were so amazing when I was here before. When I heard I was coming back to Vegas for Comic Con, I knew I had to come see you!"

"What do you have in mind, girl? What's your costume?"

I described my costume for her and told her about my idea of Velma making Daphne look plain. She laughed as she clapped her hands together. "I love it. We can do this, Maria!"

Cassie dyed my shoulder-length hair the sexiest auburn shade you could imagine and curled it under! She plucked and shaped my eyebrows and added extra length auburn lashes. She chose bright, candy apple red lipstick and styled the rest of my makeup palette around that, including my finger and toenail polish. "No freckles for you girl but we are going to give you a sexy mole, just above and to the left of your lips on your cheek."

When Cassie had finished, I looked in the mirror and giggled uncontrollably. "OMG! Cassie, you've captured exactly what I want Velma to look like. You're a genius!"

Cassie led me to the dressing room, and I began to put on my costume. Of course, I started with my prosthetic body suit with silicone breasts, vagina, and an open bottom. I had chosen an orange satin blouse; I left the top three buttons unbuttoned and tied the bottom just above my belly button. On my legs, I wore the sheerest orange stockings with back seams and lace tops. They were hold-ups so I didn't need any garters. My open-bottom French-cut panties were orange lace and satin and complemented my blouse and stockings perfectly. I wore a candy apple red vinyl A-line skirt. It came up above mid-thigh and only covered half of the lace top of my stockings. On my feet, I wore red patent leather Mary Jane's with 5" stiletto heels and open toes. I finished my costume with Velma's clunky black glasses. The lenses had no prescription to them, it was like looking out of a window.

I stepped out of the dressing room; Cassie began to clap. "Girl! If Velma looked like that in the cartoon, Fred wouldn't have given Daphne a second look. He'd have been following Velma around with his tongue hanging out!" We hugged and I promised to send her pictures from the Con.

I had arranged to meet Jimmy at Comic Con, going directly there from my early morning with Cassie. My Uber arrived and I climbed in the back. I told my driver where I was going and looked into his face in the mirror. "Do you still have my panties?" I giggled. I recognized him from the ride he had given me the last time I was in Vegas.

He stared at me and said, "OMG! It's you. I remember you! You're still the sexiest woman I've ever had in my car. Holy shit! You make Scooby Doo look X-rated!"

"Can I sit up front with you while we drive?" I asked.

He looked at me curiously but pulled over. I climbed into the front seat, and he drove away. "I'm going to give you your tip before we get there, big boy." I reached over, unzipped his pants and pulled out his already raging hard on. "I guess you like having me as a passenger!" I cooed. I rolled a lubricated condom onto his cock and began to give him a hand job while we drove to the convention.

"Shit, oh shit, oh holy shit. Baby, baby, oh baby. You can ride in my car for free any time you come to Vegas." His breathing started getting shallower and shallower. I turned in my seat so he could see my lace stocking tops and my panties under my skirt.

It didn't take much longer, and he began to explode inside the condom. I continued to stroke him as I leaned over and began to nibble and tongue his ear. Finally, his orgasm subsided, and he sat back in the driver's seat weakly.

I rolled the condom off him and cleaned him with one of the moist towelettes I kept in my purse.

"OMG!" he said again. "Yes, I still have your panties. You have no idea how many times I've jerked off with your satin panties wrapped around my cock. You couldn't possibly be any hotter."

"Let's try." I said as I smiled at him sweetly. I took the condom and put it against my lips. I began to suck all of his cum out of the condom. I turned it inside out and licked every last drop of his cum off of it. "You taste really good, baby. Maybe next time I come to Vegas you can let me taste that directly!" I giggled seductively and put the used condom in my purse.

His eyes were bugging out of his head, and he was having trouble keeping them on the road. "If you don't watch where you're going, we're going to have to explain to the police how you got into an accident!"

He managed to get us there in one piece. He stopped. I leaned over and gave him a passionate kiss, tongue in his mouth while my candy apple red fingernails stroked his cock back into hardness. "I hope you have my panties in your glove box so you can take care of that thing!" I smiled as I got out of the car.

Jimmy was waiting for me out front. He had purchased VIP passes so we could get in early and beat the crowd. He watched the Uber drive away somewhat erratically. "Getting the hired help all riled up again, I see." I laughed, intertwined my fingers with his and we headed to the doors.

We wandered up and down the aisles, hand-in-hand. I leaned against him, enjoying him, enjoying the Con. No hurries, no worries, just people getting together to have fun and get away from all the hustle and bustle of the real world. If you're ever stressed out and just need to take a break from the real world, go to a Con.

We headed into the artist alleys. Some of the booth's didn't have people there yet. Some were already busily setting up shop for the day. We started to stroll past one booth that seemed to specialize in cartoon caricatures. "Velma? Holy shit, are you Velma? I've been going to these all over the country for more than a decade and I've never seen a Velma as hot as you! Can I draw you? Please say you'll let me draw you!"

I looked at Jimmy and he said, "Why not? We're not on any schedule, we don't have any place to be."

I kissed him tenderly and said, "Be a sweetheart and bring us back some coffee. I know this is Vegas but it's still too early for brandy!"

He laughed and walked away to find coffee. Ron, the artist, had me sit on a high stool. It was so tall that I was just resting my ass on it and not really sitting down. He had me try different poses and finally settled on me hiking my skirt just a little to show my stocking tops and licking my lips seductively. It was difficult to maintain that pose. I have no idea how artist's models do it.

He had taken a photo of me for coloring he said. Then he began to sketch me on his tablet. He had a much larger screen in the back of his booth that was synced to his tablet. You could see the rendition begin to take form. Of course, being a caricature, my legs were much longer, my waist was much smaller, and my breasts and head were much larger. He was doing an incredible job in a short amount of time.

Jimmy came back with coffee, and I told Ron I wanted to take a break. The coffee was heavenly and just what I needed. Ron was focused on completing his work. I finished my coffee and sat back down on his stool. Ron continued to work diligently; Jimmy was watching Ron's progress on the larger screen at the back of Ron's booth. Ron finished his outline, looked at us and said, "Come back in an hour. You'll be able to see the finished product by then. I'll have the coloring filled in; it's why I needed to take a photo of you."

We continued to wander the aisles. There may be more pictures taken per minute at a Con than anywhere else. People wanted to take pictures of us together, they wanted to take pictures of us alone, they wanted to take pictures with one or both of us. The guys wanted to take pictures with Velma. I gave one nerdy guy a thrill. Jimmy was taking the picture for him. I placed his hand on my ass, threw both of my arms around him, and stuck my tongue in his ear. His eyes bugged out and he turned the cutest shade of tomato red from blushing. Jimmy had taken that one on his phone also. He sent it to me, and I forwarded it to Cassie as I had promised.

An hour or so had passed, we headed slowly back to Ron's booth. When we got there, Ron was beaming. If I do say so immodestly, the caricature was incredible. It was cute and sexy at the same time. He had his own color printer in the booth and had printed out a handful of 8 x 11 sized photos. He was also holding a larger 11 x 17. He asked me to sign it for him. I autographed it, 'To Ron, for making me look so amazing! Love, Velma'

"I've already sold four of these since I finished. I have a feeling this might be my #1 seller this weekend!"

"I'm glad I could help, Ron. Have a great weekend, hope you have lots of sales!"

Jimmy and I went back to walking up and down the aisles, hand-in-hand. "Baby, I'm glad you invited me. Even though the place is so busy, it's relaxing and fun. And I have to tell you, the people who've bought my caricature from Ron and are asking me to autograph it? That's fucking turning me on that they recognize me as the model for Ron's work."

"I knew no matter what I suggested, you would exceed my every expectation. Your rendition of Velma is so fucking hot! I don't know if you've noticed or not, but every guy we pass is ogling you. I've seen you start more than one argument today when a guy's girlfriend caught him just staring at you. One guy had his mouth open, and his girlfriend reached over and closed it. We should try and find a costume contest for you to enter."

"Why Jimmy, I do believe you're trying to get into my panties with all those compliments."

He grinned at me, and I asked, "Have you ever made love in a public place?"

"Huh? What crazy idea is percolating inside that beautiful brain of yours?"

"I want you to fuck me in a family restroom. We can slip inside, make love, and come right back out. It will be so hot listening to all the people pass by on the other side of the door while your cock is in my pussy!"

Jimmy looked at me wide-eyed and was licking his lips. "That sounds SO hot. Let's do it!"

We continued to wander around, looking for just the right place. We had decided the best course of action was to just go in quickly together. We found a family bathroom in between the Men's and Women's bathrooms near a really busy area of the con. We watched for a few minutes; it wasn't being used at all. We walked directly over; went straight inside and locked the door behind us.

I threw my arms around Jimmy, kissed him and drove my tongue into his mouth. He kissed me back passionately; his hands were cupping my ass cheeks pulling me into him. The sound of people walking by was a huge turn-on. I was getting so turned-on when there was a knock on the door. "I just got in here; it's going to be a few minutes." I said.

"How do you want to do this?" Jimmy whispered. "This is your idea and I'm guessing you've already thought about that."

"I'm going to hold onto the sink with my legs spread. I want you to fuck me from behind while we're watching ourselves in the mirror!" I grabbed my edible lubricant from my bag, rubbed some on Jimmy's prick and squirted some up my ass. "Take me, baby, take me hard and take me quick!"

Jimmy didn't need to be asked twice. He dropped his pants and underwear around his ankles and stood behind me. He pressed the head of his cock against my asshole and slid in easily, all the way to the hilt. He began to fuck me hard and fast as I had asked him to do. I was pushing my hips back against him. We were looking at ourselves in the mirror. I mouthed the words, "Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck your Maria's pussy. I want all of you, I want you to cum inside me. I want all your cum."

Jimmy just groaned and fucked me even harder and faster. He ran his hands up and down my stocking thighs; he knew how much that turned me on. We could hear the noisy sounds of the con just beyond the door and people walking by on the other side. It turned both of us on, I knew we weren't going to be able to last much longer.

"No screaming." I whispered. "Please no screaming!"

Jimmy came up my ass in what seemed like buckets! That sent me over the edge, and I started cumming too. I was grinding my hips against him as he continued to pound my pussy. Finally, he collapsed against my back. I too was spent.

Someone knocked on the door again. "I'll be out in just a minute." I called.

I took a butt plug from my bag and when Jimmy pulled out of me, I inserted it fast. I also grabbed a towelette to clean Jimmy off quickly. We straightened our clothes, put our heads down and walked out fast. We didn't look left or right, we just headed deep into the busy crowd.

"Holy shit, Maria! That was so fucking sexy; you are such a wild woman. I love being with you; sex with you is always over the top!"

"Mmmmm, baby. That was so hot for me too. And I love your willingness to be adventurous."

We continued to wander the aisles. 'Velma' continued to be asked for the occasional autograph of Ron's caricature. "Jimmy?" I asked coyly.

"Yes, gorgeous, what's up?"

"The butt plug I used has all these little raised nubs on it. Every time I take a step, I can feel every one of them inside my ass. It's driving me crazy. Fuck me again, please fuck me!"

We found the nearest family bathroom and walked inside quickly. Jimmy took the butt plug out and handed it to me. I put it in my mouth to clean it off and was sucking on it when Jimmy and I came again. We fucked in one more public bathroom later that day.

We were strolling back to our hotel room; the hotel was connected to the convention center where Comic Con was. I had my head on Jimmy's shoulder, the butt plug was still in my ass. We were both so turned on by fucking in public that we began a marathon session of sex as soon as we were inside our room and closed the door.