Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
Your wife springs all your kinks on you after confrontation.
2.5k words
4.55
20.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a year ago your sex life drastically changed. Your wife found your folder still open on the computer. She saw ALL of your kinks. The crossdressing, cuckolding, femdom, pegging, bondage, forced bisexuality, all of it. When she confronted you about it and asked if you wanted out you told her you wanted to do all those things with her. You love vanilla sex, it's amazing with her and you're always left satisfied and smiling. You just have repressed kinks, and you'd rather she participate instead of you privately dressing up and playing with toys.

It took some adjusting, but since then you've gone as far as cumming in a chastity cage from getting pegged from behind while wearing her lingerie. When she pulled out the magic wand after you starting pushing back into her and pressed it against your cage you fell in love all over again as you came harder than you ever have.

Your regular sex has gotten much more frequent and intense, too. Super kinks only come out once every two or three months for now, but she's gotten more and more into it.

Now you're preparing for tonight's adventures, and you can't stop shaking from nerves as you glide the opaque black lace top thigh high up your shaved leg. You look yourself in the mirror as you attach the garter. She really outdid herself this time; your makeup is ridiculously slutty. The extra long eyelash extensions and liquid eyeliner were a nice touch. Of course the fuck me red lipstick matches the locking patent leather heels you're slipping on. It's hard to put the locks on because she cinched your black satin and lace corset so tight. Your breastforms feel like they're overflowing out of it. The shiny red miniskirt advertizes your ass almost as well as your painted lips advertize your mouth. You check your phone: 10 minutes since she said she was on her way. Any minute now.

You put your long hair in a ponytail on top of your head. You lift your skirt and move your thong over so you can clip the leash to your cage as instructed. You leave it hanging from your skirt as you readjust. You hear her car pull into the garage. This is it. You pull on the red satin opera gloves and sit in the recliner. You hear them laughing as they enter the house. His voice is very deep and it makes you tremble. Is this actually happening?

They walk past you like you don't exist and sit on the couch. You don't have anything you could possibly think to say as they chat. You have no choice but to sit and watch them flirt. His arm is around her shoulder, fingertips rubbing the bare skin on her upper arm. She finally looks at you to judge your reaction when she puts her hand on his upper thigh. You involuntarily bite your lower lip and she smirks and moves her hand toward...

She says she's going for wine and she goes to the kitchen. The man continues to ignore you and pulls out his phone. She comes back in with two glasses and grabs your leash on the way back to the couch. You have to rush to not get hurt, and you're left standing next to your seated wife, still being ignored as they continue to drink wine and talk. There's a pause in the conversation, and he leans in. There's the slightest hesitaion, but she kisses him. Their tongues dance in a way that you're unfamiliar with, like they're eager to explore eachother; they ache for it. She puts her arms around him with the leash still in her hand which pulls you infront on him. His hands are exploring her, pulling her into him, carressing her breasts, reaching up her little black dress, rubbing her wetness through her black lace panties. He kisses her neck and she moans and looks at you. She points down. You know where this is going; it's your own damn fantasy, but you can't believe this is actually happening. You drop to your knees in front of the man seducing your wife. Her hand is back on his thigh. You put your hand on hers. She takes your hand and slides it up is leg with hers.

She puts your hand directly on his cock and starts using your hand to jerk it slowly, then her hand goes back around his neck as he works his kisses toward her breasts.

You don't stop rubbing the HUGE cock through the fabric in front of you. His mouth finds a nipple and your wife moans. You salivate as you put your other hand on the magnificent member in front of you. two hands isn't enough; you'd need a third to hold the whole thing.

You lean forward and exhale over the head through the fabric. His hips thrust slightly as he tries to fit an entire tit in his mouth.

You undo the belt.

And the button.

And the fly.

He lifts his hips and you shut your eyes as you pull his pants off. It's happening. You're submitting sexually to another man. You still can't believe it, but the actions are coming naturally. You put one hand back on the cock and lean in. No hesitation: your wife watches as you lick from the base of his balls all the way up the underside of his cock and you engulf the head in your mouth and moan. Finally, you know what it feels like, what it tastes like, and it's good. You bob up and down slowly on just the head, one hand on the base of the shaft, the other cupping those massive balls.

You feel a hand on your head. Not forcing you, but carressing your scalp with her fingernails.

He sits back and she scoots deeper into his embrace. His arm is back around her and he is big enough to reach down between her legs again. She kisses his neck and moans into him and he slowly rubs her and you slowly blow him. Her nails are still caressing, and her moans get softer. You want to keep going slow and teasing, but you start going a little deeper each time.

You feel another hand on your head, and this one is more insistent. He holds your ponytail in place and raises his hips to stuff more of his big cock into your mouth. You can feel him approaching your uvula as he slowly proceeds and you gag. You hear your wife moan. Then she gets up and kneels behind you. She puts her hands on your hips like she does when pegging you doggystyle and puts her hand on your head.

"Good girl" She whispers as he stretches his arms over the back of the couch and she forces more of the cock in your mouth. She starts thrusting into you as though she was pegging you and gets a rythm going. You can hear the noises you've heard in porn so many times coming from a throat getting fucked, and they're coming from you.

Suddenly, she forces your head all the way down. Your eyes bulge as your nose presses into his trimmed pubes. Your body forces you to try to inhale, but all that does is put suction on the cock in your throat.

A deep, guttural moan escapes the man attached to this mighty cock. She pulls you off of the cock by your hair and pulls you all the way back and kisses you. You can feel her tongue trying to lap up the taste of the cock in front of you.

She moves you over and dives her own mouth down on the cock. She doesn't go anywhere near as deep as you but he quivers as she swirls her tongue over his head. You lean in and suck his balls. He starts to thrust into your wife's mouth. She'd always stop you here, but she seems to get into it even more with him.

"Lick me"

You lay down behind her and scoot your head under her, she sits back on your breast forms and moves her thong over before rocking forwards and grinding on your mouth.

He stands up and she leans back a bit. He's now straddling your head and you can see his balls rocking back and forth getting closer and closer to her chin as she grinds her sopping cunt over your tongue.

She pulls it out and spits onto herself just above her pussy so it drips into your mouth and on your face. She's grinding over your chin and nose now as she dives back down on the cock. Drool starts hitting you in the face as his balls start hitting her chin. You hold her ass and focus on her clit while she's getting face fucked and she moans her orgasm into his cock. He slows his thrusting as her spasms taper off. He pulls out and rubs his throbbing member on your wife's face. Why does she enjoy that with him and won't let you do it?

She pushes him down and stands up. She beacons you to his cock and holds your face against his leg as she straddles in position over his dick. She looks you in the eye as she guides him in. Her eyes roll back into her head and she can't get more than halfway down. She starts bouncing halfway down his cock and you lean in and start sucking his balls again. You do your best and by the time she gets all the way down you have his entire sack in your mouth. You know how tight she is so she must be gripping this monster like a boa constrictor. He starts to throb almost immediately and your wife starts SCREAMING through orgasm #2. His balls are still in your mouth and you can feel him start to unload in your wife. She lifts off and one rope blasts up and runs from her neck to her pussy before you put it in your mouth and start swallowing. She pushes you head all the way down and spurt after spurt go directly into your stomach. You're quivering for breath by the time she releases you. You doubt there's any cum left in your mouth but you kiss your wife to share the taste anyway. She kisses you in the most loving, tender, turned on way.

You break away and start kissing the cum off of her neck, and down her chest, all the way to the cock still resting on top of her opening. You start to lick the head, and around your wife's lips. You clean every surface before diving your tongue deep into your wife and sucking as much out as you can. It's turning you on more than you thought it could to eat another man's creampie from her. She gets up and you return to kisses and a gentle touch on the cock before you. You're tonguing under his balls when your wife gets behind you.

You feel her lift your skirt and your thong tugs on your cage as she pulls it to the side. She lubes your ass.

"Suck it" She says as you feel her strapon at your entrance. You put the mostly limp dick in your mouth as she thrusts into you unforgivingly. She holds your pony tail and starts slowly putting the whole length of the strapon in and out as the cock grows in your mouth. She pushes you down and starts thrusting. Porn noises from your throat again, but this time there's uncontrollable moaning coming from you added to the mix. You start timing your breathing so you can deepthroat with every stroke without too much struggle. She's fucking you so hard the cock comes almost all the way out of your mouth every time she pulls back and it goes all the way down every time. She slows down and releases your head. You continue deepthroating as if you were still being forced. She slaps your ass, and pulls out.

He gets up and they trade positions.

She puts her strapon in your mouth and holds you there, petting your head. You feel the spit covered monster at your entrance. He pushes, you moan in pain. He tries again and it pops in. you scream into her dildo and she pushes it down your throat to quiet you. He pauses to let you adjust to the intruder, but she pushes your shoulders back into him and he slowly pushes it all the way in. His huge hands hold your hips and he waits for your nostril breathing to calm. The strapon is still in your throat.

Then he starts fucking you slowly. You can feel the world melt around you, there is nothing but the woman you love in front of you silently encouraging you to take it, and the intruder in you. This is what you wanted, doesn't it feel good?

Slowly all the pain subsides and is replaced by an eagerness for more. You're pushing back into him as he slams into you.

She gets up and he pulls you by the tits to an upright position. you arch your back as he slams into you.

You feel her hand on your thong and see she has the key at the ready! She unlocks you, but doesn't touch it. She lays down underneath you and positions herself so she can lick his balls as he fucks you. He pushes you back down to take the strapon back in your throat. She's thrusting it into your throat as he holds your head down.

Suddenly he slams into you and holds it. you can feel your wife still moving her head, tonguing his balls. He grunts and you feel the first spurt try to pop your eyeballs out. She scoots down and immediately engulfs your cock. As he thrusts into you and fires off the second spurt your cock makes it farther into your wife's throat than you've ever felt and your throat is forced down even harder on the strapon. This is too much. The man fucking your ass is forcing you to face fuck your wife and forcing your wife to face fuck you. You want to hold it, to make this last, but it's impossible. You unload into her throat, matching the spurts of the cum inside of you. His pulsing continues long after you finish and your wife holds your spent cock in her throat, moaning through each fought for breath. You finally feel him start to shrink and he pulls out as she lets your cock out of her mouth. You feel the cum pour out of your ass and she lapps it up from your taint and balls. You turn over and kiss her, and as he gets up to leave you can feel yourself getting hard again, and start to rub your cock on her swollen pussy while you shower your wife with kisses.

You don't even know that guy's name, but you can't wait to do that again. The thought of it will have you perpetually horny. Forever.