All Comments on 'Cosplay'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 15 years ago
More!

Please continue with Madeline Hemming and Dr. Lowenstein!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
up and cumming, i think

Your stories are well thought out, nicely plotted and your writing is above par. Good job.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
Enjoy Your Work!

I've just joined literotica and found your stories. I've read 3 and enjoy the detail, the inherent eroticism and the humanness of each. i can almost see myself merging with your characters. There are som many storie on literotica, I don't know how to use it best. For now I plan to immerse myself in your stories until I get to know each of your characters. I think I may be one of them....but which one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Excellent.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago

Enjoy Your Work!

I've just joined literotica and found your stories. I've read 3 and enjoy the detail, the inherent eroticism and the humanness of each. i can almost see myself merging with your characters. There are so many storie on literotica, I don't know how to use it best. For now I plan to immerse myself in your stories until I get to know each of your characters. I think I may be one of them....but which one?

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Enjoy Your Work!

I've just joined literotica and found your stories. I've read 3 and enjoy the detail, the inherent eroticism and the humanness of each. i can almost see myself merging with your characters. There are so many storie on literotica, I don't know how to use it best. For now I plan to immerse myself in your stories until I get to know each of your characters. I think I may be one of them....but which one?

(Note: was a mistake with my user name - this is a correction)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice

I'm a big fan of cosplay, and this story took me two sessions to finish. Very impressive. I would make this comment as a user, but I don't yet have an account.

scorpioantaresscorpioantaresalmost 11 years ago
The Anon from before

Yes it was me. I would like to add that I saw the ending coming but didn't care, I liked it all the same. I'd be interested in seeing sequels to this one, as well as any stories about the same thing just with different characters. If nothing else, you did introduce another character there at the end, and writing a prequel that ends with the same bit as this one would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

This is one of the most enjoyable stories I've read on Lit. Good form, in every way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1

WEIRD STORY!

ReadyRoseReadyRosealmost 10 years ago
So. Hot.

I loved this! <3

ericthedukeofitericthedukeofitalmost 10 years ago
Encore!

I have been on Literotica for a little while now and I have found a lot of content that was hot but uninspired or even limp and lame. Your writing really brings the characters and settings to life. I am completely captivated by your stories. (Something of an addiction really) Of your body of work, this story really stood out for me. I was engaged from start to finish and really wished I was a participant of some of the scenarios. I shared this with my wife and she was really impressed with the imagery as well. I have thoughts of having her dress up in a cheerleader outfit and play her best Diane Weston. I would also like to play my role as Dr. Peter Venkman (Ghostbusters, right?) perhaps taking some more liberties than he did. You have opened us up to some greater possibilities in our future. Thank you sir, you have truly inspired us. Please, if you would, see if you have another "Cosplay" type story (stories?) in that productive imagination of yours.

SexyKitten5SexyKitten5over 9 years ago

Hands down best story I have read on here. I got sucked into it and couldn't stop reading till the end. You developed the characters really well and hve them enough depth. It was super sexy! And definitely turned me on. I also love how long you made it. More people should write longer stories. Instead of just adding chapters I like how it's just more pages. I loved this story!!!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Fantastic Tease.

All of the "scenes" the cosplaying pair set up are fairly standard porn tropes, but getting the mental "by play" going on inside the participants heads add a much hotter dimension to them.

The idea of a woman dressing up to play a role that maximizes her contextual sex appeal and provides a plausible exoticism in a real-life encounter is fantastic. As the author describes, just the fact that she's willing to do it amps up the heat of the encounter.

Also, I think I got all the character name references taken from films and television: the cheerleader Diane Weston was the felonious, pregnant pom-pom shaker played by Marley Shelton from Sugar and Spice: "Nurse" Betty (Sizemore) was Renee Zellweger's character from the movie of the same name; Brenda Johnson is Kyra Sedgwick's cop character in The Closer, and the briefly mentioned student Tracy Flick is Reese Witherspoon's determined high school candidate from Election.

And of course her male counterpart was everyone's favorite gopher-huntin', day-repeatin', ghostbustin' SNL alumni: Bill Murray.

"I'm studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP."

"The effect? I'll tell you the effect! IT'S PISSING ME OFF!"

Convincing them you are doing sexual arousal studies is more direct, but requires a seriously gullible subject.

Or a willing one.

NaughtyLittlePussNaughtyLittlePussover 9 years ago
Favorite!!!

I actually had no idea what cosplay even was when I began reading this and only planned to read enough to see what it was all about. However, I was almost instantly sucked in to this story! It is beautifully written and I simply couldn't stop until I had finished it. This is my absolute favorite of all the stories I've read on here so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

11 pages?! You get one star. Came to wank, got RSI from page turning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

This is a story that I come back to read every few months. I love Dr. Lowenstein, wish she would get a little more involved. I guess she is the ultimate tease created by the author!

lalupinlalupinabout 2 months ago

Thank you for this. I so enjoy this story and find myself returning to it again and again. Love the theme and love your use of it and the separate but connected episodes. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous