Cosplaying for Keeps Pt. 01

Story Info
American tourist becomes infatuated with Japanese Cosplayer.
6.8k words
4.78
10.6k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cosplaying for Keeps

Part 1

by Unbearable_Desire

Since being exposed to movies in his youth like Battle Royale, The Last Samurai, and Kill Bill, Nathan had dreamed of traveling to Japan. Now, at 19 years old, he was finally making that dream a reality. He and three friends from college had saved up for the entire summer to fund their trip, and as young, (mostly) single, and extremely horny guys, they were determined to make the most of it.

It had been Nathan's suggestion to go to Tokyo. From early puberty, he had come to find that Japanese women were uniquely attractive to him. He couldn't really explain it, there was just something exotic and ethereal about them.

Not being a bad-looking guy, with some luck he hoped he would get to at least make out with a local girl (or two) on their trip.

The boys landed late in Tokyo and checked into their hotel. After a quick shower, they went to a local bar and sampled some authentic Japanese sake. The barman was friendly though there were only a few local patrons and no young women.

Nursing a few sore heads, they rose the next morning and planned to check out Anime Japan, a massive event where fans and cosplayers from all over the world gathered to buy merchandise, attend panels, and show off elaborate costumes. Nathan had never really been into anime, but he thought it would be an interesting cultural experience.

After breakfast, they managed to figure out the complicated rail system and soon arrived at the expo center. The Americans were not used to the eerie quiet of Japanese trains. It was a little surreal, especially compared to some of the wild New York subway rides that the boys were used to. As they walked through the station, they nudged each other as some hot local girls tittered as they passed.

When the boys entered the event, they meandered idly through the crowds, taking in the stalls and exhibits. Most people were plainly dressed, but Nathan was surprised by the sheer number sporting elaborate and detailed costumes. They really took their cosplaying seriously in Japan! He recognized a few characters in passing, some from Dragonball Z and One Piece, others from games like Final Fantasy and Overwatch, and a myriad he couldn't name.

As the crowd milled, his attention was suddenly drawn to one particularly beautiful Japanese cosplayer.

He had no idea what costume she was wearing, but she looked incredibly hot. Her outfit consisted of a styled blonde wig, fishnet stockings, black heels, and a fairly skimpy black bikini, which showed off her gorgeous bubble butt. Even without her hot ass, she could easily have been a bikini model. She also wore armbands, a garter, and a choker with fake spikes sticking out of them. She twirled for the cameras pointed at her with confidence and bravado, blowing kisses and winking. She handed each a card after their turn, no doubt for some kind of social media self-promotion.

A queue of adolescent teens waited for their turn to get a photo with the spunky girl.

"Whoa!... check out Bowsette," Jared said, before whistling. "Look at that ass!"

"Bowsette?..." Nathan asked absently, transfixed by the hot young woman.

"Oh, she's like a mix between Princess Peach and Bowser. Basically a slutty Peach."

Goddamn... Nathan thought. What a knockout!

Nathan's friend Drew nudged him, daring him to talk to her and get a photo. He hesitated for a moment, feeling nervous. Finally, he took a deep breath, steeled himself, and approached.

"Ummm... Sumimasen," he said, smiling nervously, scratching the hair behind his ear. He felt awkward using one of the few Japanese phrases he had actually learned. He held up his phone. "Could I... please get a photo?"

The cosplayer smiled back at him, her dark brown eyes sparkling. "Of course!" she said in good English, before striking a pose with her hand on her hip, blowing a kiss towards the camera. Nathan's friends cheered him on, and he felt his cheeks turning pink.

After the photo, the cosplayer smiled broadly as she handed him a business card. "American?"

"Is it that obvious?" She grinned.

"My name is Akane."

"Nathan. Very nice to meet you, Akane."

"Are you a... fan... of Bowsette?" she asked, her eyes mischievous.

"I guess I am now," he replied with a shy smile. She covered her mouth as she laughed.

"I see! Well, if you're interested in cosplay, you should come to some of the events I'm attending this week. We could... hang out."

Nathan felt his heart racing. He had never met anyone like this girl before, and he found himself a little intimidated by her confidence and beauty.

"Ummm... I'll have to check with my friends."

He turned to look for the guys but couldn't see them. Akane's brow creased.

"Oh, well... that's ok, I guess. Take care!" she said before he could stop her. An attractive though plainly dressed woman in her mid or late 30s (with distractingly large tits) took the girl by her elbow and led her away to another engagement.

"Goddamnit!" Nathan muttered.

Well... you really fucked that up, Nathan thought to himself.

He found the guys at a stall browsing anime merch. They ribbed him over not getting the girl's number. He laughed it off and joked with them, but his mind was on the exotic beauty who had just slipped through his fingers.

A few hours later as they left the event, Nathan spotted the woman who had led Akane away.

He chewed on his lip, debating with himself whether to approach her.

Fuck it, he thought.

He walked up to her as his friends looked on, nonplussed. "Hi, I mean... sumimasen. I was talking to uh Akane earlier... and she said that she might want to hang out later."

"Is that so?" she replied in perfect English, one eyebrow raised dubiously.

"Uh... If I um give you my number, would you please pass it on to her?"

"Hmm... sure, I guess."

"Oh, thank you very much!" Nathan said, bowing his head to the woman. She took his details and he turned to rejoin his friends.

Arriving back at the hotel, the guys showered and ate before planning on hitting a local karaoke bar. None of them were particularly interested in singing, but Drew assured them that was where attractive young Japanese women congregated.

When he got out of the shower, Nathan checked his phone. His heart skipped a beat when he saw one message received from a Japanese number. He opened it and was treated to an image of Akane in her Bowsette costume gritting her teeth and holding up her hands like claws. The caption under the image read "RAWR!"

He smiled as he typed a response.

TERRIFYING!

She responded seconds later.

IM MORE TERRIFYING IN NORMAL CLOTHES!

Nathan laughed. Before he could reply, he received another message.

HAVE YOU EATEN YET?

_________________________

At first, the guys didn't believe a word when Nathan told them that Bowsette had messaged him. When he showed them the messages though, he saw barely disguised envy in their eyes.

"Lucky motherfucker!" Jared said.

"Guess I'll see you guys later! Enjoy the crooning!" Nathan said brashly, feeling like Don Juan for once.

Akane and Nathan arranged to meet at a sushi restaurant not too far from the hotel. He could hardly contain himself. Spontaneous dates were not something he was used to. Usually his tactic for attracting women involved getting drunk at college parties and hoping a girl would initiate conversation. For some reason, he felt like a different person on his vacation, and he decided to see if he could reinvent himself as suave and confident, for at least one evening.

He selected his nicest clothes, slate gray slacks, and a crisp, carefully-ironed white shirt. He completed the outfit with a pair of black Italian leather shoes and a thin belt with a silver buckle. He felt nervous but excited too.

When he arrived at the restaurant, he saw Akane waiting for him. She looked beautiful even outside of her costume. Without the wig, her long black silky hair hung loose, partially covering her eyes. She had nicely shaped lips, flawless pale skin, and a perfect white smile. She rose to greet him and they hugged. Nathan felt heady as he smelled the girl's strawberry shampoo.

They sat down to eat, and as they talked, Nathan found himself relaxing a little as the conversation flowed easily. Akane was intelligent, witty, and well-read. He was surprised to learn she was 24 and had been a professional cosplayer for over 3 years.

As they chatted, she ordered a selection of sushi for the two of them. While they ate the delicious food, she gave him tips on Japanese culture and etiquette. She told him about the best local activities, what common faux pas to avoid, and even the symbolism behind different types of food.

He told her about his upbringing in a strict religious household, and how he had chosen to break free from his family's restrictive influence when he was 18. He had worked after school, over weekends, and during summers for 2 years to go to college, hiding his savings and intentions from his parents.

Akane listened, wide-eyed, keenly interested.

"Wow, Nathan," she said after he had finished. Her eyes were sad as she stirred her cocktail. "It is funny maybe, but I'm... jealous. I... wish I was brave like you."

"What!?! You wore a bikini in front of hundreds of horny teenage boys today!" Nathan laughed. "Pretty sure you are the brave one!" She grinned, bit her bottom lip, and flicked a drop from her straw at him.

"I mean, I did have Michi there..."

"Oh, is she your manager?"

"Yes... She keeps weird guys away and the company off my back. Mostly."

"The company?"

"Ah... I should not say. Cosplay Agencies have..." she clicked her fingers, searching for the right word, "...'kibishii' contracts. Strict! Everything I must do, everything I must not do."

"Oh... I thought you worked independently..."

"No, no. Michi looks after me though. She is a good friend, but..."

"But?"

"Well... I should not say..." She stirred her drink, her mood suddenly somber. "It is... complicated."

"Hmmm... Fair enough."

Nathan decided not to press the matter and changed the subject.

After the meal, they walked together through the streets of Tokyo, casually talking and joking. Surrounded by the novelty of a wildly different city, Nathan felt like he was walking through a dream, living a stranger's life for one night... and he didn't want it to end.

As they passed through a quiet alley, a disheveled middle-aged man suddenly appeared out of the shadows, swaying on his feet. He said something in Japanese to Akane, and she promptly answered him.

From their terse tones, Nathan had a bad feeling.

After they had stepped past the man, he suddenly swore and lunged at Akane.

Acting on instinct, Nathan pulled him away from the young woman, using the momentum to swing the older man around and push him to the ground. The Japanese man scrambled back to his feet, his eyes wild with anger, and wildly swung a fist at Nathan. The American ducked, and rising, he cracked a right cross against the attacker's chin, sending him stumbling backward until he crashed into a pile of trash bags.

Quickly Nathan took Akane's hand and began to walk towards the exit to the alley. The drunk rose unsteadily behind them, shouting obscenities after the two. Nathan's heart pounded in his chest.

"You okay?" he asked, his breath shallow and his voice wavering slightly after they turned the corner.

She smiled shakily at him, her eyes glossy. "I am, thank you."

"No problem... What... what did he say?" Nathan asked, glancing over his shoulder for any sign of the man.

"Oh... nothing. He just... didn't like seeing a Japanese woman with an American."

"Hmmm... I see. And what did you say to him?"

"I told him to fuck off."

Nathan chuckled, and after a moment, she joined him.

With adrenaline still coursing through their bodies, they walked briskly back to Akane's apartment.

Earlier Nathan had hoped for a kiss, but since the unpleasant incident with the drunk, he guessed Akane would likely just want the night to end... so he was pleasantly surprised when she invited him upstairs instead. She informed him that the trains had already stopped running, so it made sense for him to stay in her apartment for the night. From the passing fear to the sudden prospect of being alone with this gorgeous babe, Nathan could hardly gather his thoughts. He had no idea if she was interested in something sexual, or if it was merely a polite Japanese practice to let friends crash on your couch.

He knew which one he hoped for.

They took off their shoes as they entered the small but cozy apartment. It was filled with shelves of cosplay costumes and trinkets. On one wall was a sword rack with a half dozen blades, some comically oversized. After inviting Nathan to sit on her sofa, Akane stood before him.

"Please wait here," she said, suddenly seeming shy. She bowed her head slightly, turned, and disappeared into her bedroom.

Nathan busied himself by checking his phone but inside, his heart was pounding.

When Akane emerged some minutes later, she was wearing a black mask, a mid-length white wig, dark thigh-high leather boots, and a stunning black leather dress with a slit up to her hip. He could see the pale skin of her thigh underneath. Her hands were covered by black silken gloves.

Despite not knowing who she was supposed to be, Nathan thought she looked incredibly sexy.

"What do you think?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "2B?... From Nier Automata?"

Nathan had no fucking clue who that was but whistled and nodded approvingly as she twirled on the spot, her dress rising to reveal a momentary glimpse of her breath-taking round ass.

The young man was almost sure she would hear his heartbeat. Akane looked at him expectantly, and he was acutely aware of the strength of his attraction to her. He cleared his throat, trying to maintain some composure.

"It's... amazing," he said finally. "You look... so sexy."

Akane blushed as she bowed her head once more. "Thank you," she said, flashing him a perfect smile.

Now or never! Nathan thought.

Rising to his feet, courage surged within him. He stepped close to her, taking her hand in his. Akane looked up at him, her dark eyes intoxicating. Both were breathing shallowly as the room felt suddenly heavy with sexual tension.

Without another word, they leaned in toward each other, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

Nathan's arm wrapped around Akane's waist, and he slowly pulled her against him. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and he returned the favor.

Nathan's cock started to swell. His hands dropped to the gorgeous ass he had been thinking about all evening. Akane grinned as he squeezed her round cheeks.

"You like?" she asked between kisses.

"I fucking love!" he chuckled, giving her ass a playful spank. She giggled.

He pulled her closer to him, his cock pushing against her. She held his gaze as her hand dropped to grab his erection.

"Mmmmm... and is that for me?" she asked with feigned innocence.

"All yours."

"Arigatō Nathan-San!" She spun on her heel and led him to her bedroom by his cock.

It didn't occur to Nathan to object.

Once in her room, she turned back to face him, and they kissed once more. She stepped away from him, turning to strike a pose once more.

"So... costume on... or off?" she asked with a curled lip.

"Costume definitely on... Panties, off."

"Silly boy!" she chided him. "I don't wear panties!"

Nathan growled like a dog as he lunged for her, his hands sliding under her dress to once more grip her hot ass. This time, he pushed his fingers between her legs and dragged a fingertip along her labia. She sighed as he did so.

She was already wet.

Holding up his glistening fingertip, he examined it. Without a word, he brought it to his lips and licked the juice off it. Nathan thought she tasted sweet. Akane purred as she watched the salacious act.

Her hands fell to his belt, and she opened it rapidly. Yanking down his jeans, she fell to her knees. Nathan's big cock sprang free. Akane gasped.

"Oh my, Nathan!" she exclaimed with one hand covering her mouth. "It's... so BIG!"

Nathan grinned.

Akane tentatively wrapped one hand around it and slowly pumped the shaft, drawing a sharp intake of breath from Nathan. When her lips made contact with the head, he groaned loudly.

She stroked his cock as she softly kissed his glans. When her tongue lapped at the underside of his tool, Nathan could have gladly died right there and then.

It felt divine.

He looked down at the sexy Japanese cosplayer giving him the best head he had ever received. With an urgent lust in his eyes, he pushed his cock into her mouth and she gladly accepted it. Her other hand was hidden beneath her dress, though he heard the sound of wet skin rubbing on skin.

After a few minutes of heavenly oral, Nathan raised Akane to her feet. Without a word, he positioned her in front of her mirror, turned her around, and bent her over her dressing table. He raised her black dress, exposing the sexiest ass he had ever seen. He dropped to his knees, spread her ass cheeks, and like a grateful dog, began to lick her tight little hole passionately.

Akane's primal moan sent a shiver down Nathan's spine. He knew she was enjoying it immensely, and that fact seemed to make his cock harden even more.

Reaching between her legs, he began to softly caress her clit, occasionally sliding a wet finger into her dripping pussy. She pushed back against him, her body crying out for more.

Nathan rose to his feet, put one hand on Akane's shoulder, and lined his cock up with her pussy.

Just as he was about to push in, Akane spoke.

"Wait, wait! Do you... have a condom?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Uhhhh," Nathan replied, more than a little embarrassed that he had just assumed Akane would be fine with raw sex.

Her eyes met his in the mirror, and she bit her lip.

"It's ok," she said. "Do it."

Nathan didn't have to be told twice.

He pushed an inch of his iron pole into the Japanese babe's pussy. She cried out in bliss, Nathan's eyes locked on her blissful expression in the mirror.

Soon he began to fuck her harder, enjoying how her ass jiggled as he gave her his length, filling her completely.

"OH NATHAN! OH GOD! IT'S SO BIG!" she panted, her eyes squeezed shut as her mouth hung open.

Nathan spanked her ass while he fucked her, and she whimpered but didn't object.

Akane cried out in Japanese such obscenities that Nathan could only imagine, before finally saying, "OHHH YESSSS! FUCK ME!"

The pair became almost feral as their passions took over.

Nathan pulled out of Akane, turned her around, and pushed her back onto the dresser. She instinctively spread her legs. Seconds later, they had resumed fucking with the same intensity, only now their tongues were entwined as Nathan filled her with each thrust.

Akane's long legs wrapped around Nathan, and he began to feel that familiar tingle in his balls. He was getting close.

Akane leaned close to Nathan's ear and whispered, "Fuck me. I need it. Oh God.... OH FUUUUUCK!"

With that, she came loudly. As her body tensed, she seemed to wrap around Nathan, her heels locking behind his back, her nails digging into the skin of his shoulders.

Her silent ecstasy pushed Nathan over the edge.

His dick sprayed load after load of hot cum inside the young Japanese woman, their orgasms peaking in unison. Both were present in the room, and both were elsewhere, drifting in carefree emptiness.

As they came down from their high, Akane looked into Nathan's eyes, and they shared a quiet giggle.

"Mmmmmm..." she purred. "That was a first."

"Yeah?"