Cosplaying for Keeps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes narrowed. She was swelling with sexual confidence, seeming to embody her character.

"Now get on the bed..."

_________________________

Akane cleaned Nathan's cock with her mouth, quickly reviving him to his full length. When she went to climb on top of him, Nathan instructed her to face the other way. With a wicked smile, she obliged, flicking up her black dress to rest on her ample ass.

Nathan watched her gorgeous glutes tense and relax in awe as she rode him reverse cowgirl.

They fucked in multiple positions before they both came again. Nathan took Akane doggy-style on the bed, before turning her over and mounting her missionary. He loved to watch her face as she orgasmed.

They both climaxed three more times, Nathan cumming once more in her pussy, once on her round ass, and finally all over her face. After the second fuck, Akane stripped naked. Nathan enjoyed the feel of her against him, his skin crying out for contact with his new lover.

It was easily the best sex of either of their lives.

They showered after the last session. The clock showed 4:23 a.m. when they lay side by side in Akane's bed, sharing a few soft kisses before they both drifted off to dreamless sleep.

_________________________

Akane sat up suddenly the next morning, her phone buzzing. Reaching for it, she muttered to herself in Japanese as Nathan roused himself beside her.

"Everything ok?" he asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

Akane frowned. "Just Michi..."

She returned the phone to the tabletop and snuggled against Nathan, her round ass pushing against him, causing him to stiffen in response.

"... Oh my," she giggled.

Twenty minutes later, Akane was on top of Nathan, fucking him while her modest tits jiggled in his face. He groped and slapped her ass, encouraging her to be as slutty as she dared.

Just then, Nathan thought he heard the sound of a bang from the next room. He was about to ask Akane about it, but she was just beginning to cum on his cock, so instead he pushed a wet finger into her tight asshole. Her eyes flew open and she gasped in pleasurable shock.

"OH FUUUUUUCKKKKK NATHAN! OH MY GOD! I'M... I'M... I'M CUMMING!"

Her body shook and trembled on top of him as she climaxed once more. Nathan never got tired of making this exotic sexpot cum hard.

Akane slowly wilted and fell to lie beside Nathan. She wasn't done fucking, but didn't have the energy to continue, so Nathan rose to his knees to position himself behind her.

It was at that moment that Nathan saw Michi standing in the doorway, a raised eyebrow accusing them both with playful bemusement.

When her eyes fell on Nathan's hard cock, she gasped softly.

"Michi!" Akane exclaimed. She spoke in Japanese to her manager, seemingly asking what she was doing there. They had a brief back-and-forth, and it sounded a little tense to Nathan's ears. He remained frozen, his hand trying in vain to cover his giant erection.

Eventually, Akane turned to Nathan.

"Excuse us," she said pointedly, and they both left him there, confused, as Akane moved to her living room, grabbing a kimono as she walked. Even naked, she strutted with confidence, her gorgeous ass jiggling slightly.

After waiting a few minutes and feeling increasingly awkward, Nathan decided to have a quick shower before he said goodbye to Akane.

As he stepped out of the bathroom with a borrowed pink towel wrapped around his waist, Akane was sitting on her bed, now wearing the loosely-tied blue and white kimono, a lopsided smile on her face. The bedroom door was closed.

"Hello," she said. There was mischief in her eyes.

"Hey," Nathan replied, slightly warily. "Ummm, has Michi... left?"

"Well, not exactly. I forgot I had an appearance this morning, so she came over to make sure I was ok."

"Oh, sorry, I probably...umm..." Nathan cleared his throat, "... kept you up too late."

Akane giggled. "Yeah, I guess you did. But it was... worth it." She swept a strand of dark hair behind her ear. "Anyway... I just spoke with Michi. And... I have a favor to ask you."

"Sure. If I can, I'll do it." Nathan felt like he owed this heavenly creature for the best night he ever had.

"It's... kind of rude. Please don't be angry with me!" Akane gave a full-toothed grimace and held up two fingers in a pre-emptive peace offering.

"Oh, now I'm intrigued!"

"Well... Michi and her husband split up a few months ago. I told you I couldn't talk about it last night, but she... well... they weren't a good match."

"... O-K?"

"He couldn't... make her happy."

"Oh... OH!!! I think I get you, but... what is the favor?"

"Well... I told Michi that... " Akane bowed her head. "...you were the best lover I've ever been with."

"Wow, thank you!" Nathan couldn't prevent a goofy, proud grin.

"... And... I thought... maybe... she could..." Akane looked up at Nathan, her eyes wide. "... join us?"

Holy shit! Nathan thought.

He was completely blindsided by the request.

"Whoa... really?"

Akane shrugged and nodded.

"I mean... I've never..." Nathan's brain was on overload as it processed the implications of the gorgeous young Japanese girl's proposal. Needless to say, it found zero objections. "... Sure! Why not?" he shrugged, giddy at the prospect of having two hot Japanese ladies in his first threesome.

"Cool!" Akane rose and kissed Nathan on the cheek. "I'll go get her... but first..." Akane reached down and yanked the towel off Nathan, his big dick suddenly swinging freely. With a smile, she pushed him back onto her bed, and before he could say a word, she was already stroking his shaft as she guided him into her mouth. Once more Nathan felt the exquisite pleasure of a talented tongue caressing the sensitive head of his cock, causing him to swell and stiffen in blissful anticipation.

When he was fully aroused, she let his dick pop out of her mouth and rose to open her bedroom door.

Michi stood on the other side, now wearing a red and white kimono. It seemed she had been listening at the door, as she had one hand between her legs, and the other inside her kimono, squeezing one of her huge breasts.

When Akane and Michi stood side by side, the pair looked like a hot mother-and-daughter duo, Nathan thought, and his cock grew to its full length.

Michi muttered to herself in Japanese as she looked at Nathan's big dick, now wet and waiting for her. Akane gently slipped the robe off the shoulders of the older woman and allowed it to fall to the floor. Nathan's eyes almost crossed as he looked at the biggest pair of tits he had ever seen! They looked like all-natural F cups. Though shorter than Akane, Michi had a curvier figure. The older woman bit her lip as she stepped forward. Nathan noticed her pussy was visibly wet.

Akane shrugged off her own robe and both women crawled on top of Nathan until their lips began to kiss his shaft, up and down. Working her way up, Michi swirled her tongue around Nathan's head, while Akane licked and sucked his balls. Nathan writhed in response, never knowing that two tongues could bring so much pleasure.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" he groaned, gripping the sheets with clenched fists.

They took turns, swapping between sucking his swollen head and licking his balls. Nathan couldn't believe what he was watching, two hot Japanese women, eagerly pleasing him. He felt like he'd woken up in a porno.

After a little while, Michi began to climb on top of him. He just watched as she slowly lowered herself, impaling her pussy on his rigid pole. Both of them sighed from the carnal sensation.

Akane lay beside them, rubbing her clit as she watched her American lover fuck her manager.

Michi's eyes flew open when Nathan's cock filled her completely. She looked like she was having a religious experience, and Nathan smiled inwardly. She muttered in Japanese to herself as she adjusted to his size. She gradually began to grind and bounce on his dick, her giant tits jiggling and slapping together. Soon she was riding him with abandon.

Nathan reached out and squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples softly and twisting them. She moaned deeply, her eyes taking on a dreamy, faraway look.

Nathan pushed up to meet Michi's bounces, increasing the tempo of their fucking. She panted like a bitch in heat, and Nathan knew he wouldn't last much longer.

The older woman began to cry out as she began to experience the first penetrative orgasm of her life.

Just then Akane reached out to touch Michi's breast, and the sight of the delicate, feminine hand groping Michi's massive tit pushed Nathan over the edge. He grabbed Michi by the waist and pulled her deeper onto his meat as he exploded inside her. His cum filled her just as her orgasm peaked. Her eyes were tightly shut as her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

Akane came soon after, spurred on by the sight of the hot fucking before her.

Michi collapsed forward, her tits mashing against Nathan's chest, his arm wrapping around her instinctively. They kissed softly, and Akane joined them.

"Goddamn," Nathan said, shaking his head in mild disbelief.

"So... how long are you in Tokyo?" Michi asked with a playful smile, and the other two laughed.

_________________________

For the next few days, Nathan spent as much time with Akane as he could. Michi also regularly joined them for rigorous fun.

As the week passed all too quickly, Nathan began to dread returning to the US.

Lying in bed on their fifth night together after a slow-paced fuck, Michi suggested that they should show Nathan a Japanese cultural experience... a visit to an onsen. She explained that it was a traditional hot spring bath.

Picturing being in a hot tub with two Japanese babes was an exciting prospect to Nathan. He enthusiastically accepted.

The next afternoon a taxi collected the trio and drove them to a high-end onsen. When they arrived, they were greeted by a pleasant receptionist, a pretty woman in her mid-50s. Michi spoke to her in Japanese, before politely placing money in the woman's hand.

Nathan wasn't sure how much the Japanese notes were worth, but he guessed it was a significant amount.

The older lady led the trio to a long corridor. The doors lining each side were numbered. As they passed, Nathan heard giggling and splashing behind some of the doors. When they passed the fourth one, he heard the unmistakable moans of sex. Akane grinned at him.

Arriving at the final door, the older lady slid the door open and bowed as the three entered the room. Inside were three stools, three buckets of water, and soap. Robes hung on hooks. Another door led through to the hot spring bath. Once alone, Michi explained that the three must wash before entering the onsen.

They stripped and each began to wash, Nathan already swelling at the sight of Michi's tits being soaped up, or Akane cleaning her hot ass. He noticed both women's eyes on his tool as he soaped it up, before straining his towel out over it, washing the suds off.

Akane bit her lip.

"Ready?" Michi said.

Nathan had never been more ready in his life!

They entered the bath, a small tiled room with a large tub in the corner. Steam was rising from the water, and there was a pleasant floral smell.

As they climbed in, they gradually adjusted to the heat of the water. The girls sat on either side of him, both resting a hand on his thigh. Akane leaned forward to kiss him first, their tongues meeting. Michi joined, and then the girls kissed. Nathan felt a hand under the water softly stroking his shaft, and another cupping his balls. He groaned with delight.

The girls instructed him to sit on the edge of the tub, his cock above the water. They took turns blowing him before both began to lick his freshly shaven sack. When each sucked one heavy ball into their mouth, Nathan could have cum right then.

Akane smiled at Nathan as she reached over to grab a bottle by the side of the tub. She smeared the clear liquid contents on Michi's giant tits, squeezing and rubbing them until bubbles formed. Michi's massive breasts covered in soapy bubbles made Nathan feel faint. Again he had the surreal feeling that he was living someone else's life.

With a smile, Michi held her tits together with both hands while Akane lined Nathan's cock up between them. When he started fucking her wet cleavage, he sighed deeply. The only thing better than the sight of tit-fucking the Japanese MILF was the sensation.

Akane toyed with herself under the water as she watched. Nathan felt himself losing control as he thrust between the soft, wet flesh, Michi's unflinching gaze spurring him, daring him to cum.

As the minutes passed, Akane moved behind Michi, sliding a hand between the older woman's legs. She started touching Michi's clit while she continued pleasing her own. The three of them were lost in the moment, obsessed with nothing but their own desires. Nathan felt himself get lightheaded, and his balls tingled.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" he hissed before throwing his head back.

He looked back down just as his cock erupted, just in time to see Michi's lips close around the head of his dick. Her tongue teased the underside of his tool, causing him to fire hot jizz to the back of her throat. She swallowed gladly, never stopping the tit-fuck for a moment.

Akane came as she watched, turned on by the sight of two such physical specimens.

Michi was the last to cum. Nathan didn't remove his dick from her mouth. He grabbed her head, and pulled her deeper onto him, causing her to gag. He knew she loved that.

As they came down, the girls lay their heads against Nathan's chest.

"So... what do you want to do next?" Akane asked him. "It is your going-away present, after all..."

"I'm just happy to be here, with you two," he replied dreamily. He meant it.

"You're telling us you're in an onsen with two Japanese women, and you don't have any naughty, dirty thoughts in mind?" Michi said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well... I mean..." Nathan laughed, suddenly embarrassed.

"Go on," Akane said.

"I uhh..." He cleared his throat. "I've never... uhhh... tried... anal... before."

Michi smiled. Akane feigned shock.

"That's disgusting!" she scoffed.

She moved away from the two others to the opposite side of the tub. Climbing the first step, her glorious ass came into view, all the sexier for the shiny beads of water dripping from it.

Without looking at Nathan, she placed a hand on each cheek and ever-so-slowly spread them for him.

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" she purred.

Nathan was instantly rock hard again.

He moved slowly towards the young Japanese beauty, but instead of rubbing his cock against her, he dropped to his knees, before kissing her exposed rosebud ass. She sighed.

Nathan took his time licking her ass, rimming the exotic goddess with the divine glutes. She pushed back against his tongue.

Rising to his feet, Nathan finally moved the head of his cock against her ass. She turned to look at him over her shoulder, and they kissed. He held his dick still as she slowly eased back onto it. At first, it seemed painful for her.

"Are you sure?..." Nathan asked.

Akane nodded, determined.

When she moaned, and her eyes became heavy, he knew she was enjoying it. Still, he held back. She slowly took more of his length, two inches, then three. Nathan kissed her neck as she moved. Her big ass looked so hot as it took him deeper.

"Oh God..." she murmured. "I think... you might ruin my ass for other men..."

"Good."

Nathan placed his hands on Akane's hips, slowly taking control as he set the tempo. She was feeling the painful pleasure of a well-lubricated ass fucking. She cursed in Japanese as he slowly fucked her tight little hole.

Michi moved behind Nathan, and he felt her tits press against his back. When her finger traced his spine, disappearing under the water, he almost cried out when her finger touched his ass. She slowly played with him while he fucked Akane.

Soon Nathan was in a transcendent state, only half aware of what he was doing. The pleasure was too much as Akane's tight ass gripped his cock like a vice, and Michi's playful finger teased his ass, occasionally sliding an inch or two inside.

When he came, he thrust deep into Akane. She cried out like a wild beast, her orgasm building as she felt his thick tool shoot a load in her ass for the first time.

Michi pushed her finger deeper inside Nathan while he came, only increasing his pleasure.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK!" he roared, drunk on the sensory bliss.

Again and again, he sent spurts of cum into Akane's ass, each one causing his cock to momentarily swell, adding to the illicit feeling. She came then, her hand busy between her legs as she took Nathan deep inside, the three of their bodies pushing together in sweet release.

_________________________

That evening, on Nathan's last day in Japan, Akane took him to her favorite spot in the city, a tranquil garden adorned with a softly glowing sea of lanterns. Unfortunately, Michi couldn't join them as she was meeting another client. She had kissed Nathan goodbye when they left the onsen, stroking his face in an almost maternal way. He had kissed her hand as she left, and she blushed, suddenly looking like a schoolgirl.

As the pair sat on a wooden bench in the traditional Japanese garden, watching the lanterns sway gently in the breeze, Nathan turned to Akane. His heart pounded as he gathered the courage to voice thoughts that had been swimming in his mind all week.

"Akane, this week with you has been... special for me. Like... really special. I..." He paused, swallowing hard, "... I don't know how you feel about me... whether this is just... I don't know. A holiday romance? All I know is, I don't want to leave you. And... I'd feel like a fool if I didn't let you know before I flew back."

Silence fell between them, the soft rustling of the trees and the distant hum of the city the only sounds. She turned to him then, her eyes shimmering. "I see... So... what is it that you want?" she asked simply, her voice a whisper.

"I think... I just want... you."

"To be your... girlfriend?"

Nathan shrugged. "... Yeah. Pretty much. I don't know how we would make it work, whether I could live here, or you come to the US..."

A relieved smile spread across her face. "Ok."

"Ok!?!" he laughed, partly shocked, partly reassured too.

"Ok."

He squeezed her hand, feeling suddenly exultant.

They kissed, tenderly, their eyes exploring each other's. Nathan felt something he had not expected. He felt like he was falling for the Japanese girl, and he didn't want anyone or anything else in the world.

_________________________

A month after returning from Japan, Nathan struggled to settle into a normal routine. His mind was still on Akane, and the wonderful days and nights they had spent with Michi. Everything seemed so mundane and colorless without her beside him. He focused on working out and keeping busy, but he felt lovesick for the first time in his life.

One afternoon during a break from his summer job as a cook in a burger joint, he opened his email to find a message from Akane. The two had kept in daily contact, talking on the phone for hours, and having video calls... that inevitably turned sexual. Sometimes Michi and Akane put on a show for him. Akane planned to visit him in New York as soon as she could. He intended on saving enough to fly back to see her after Christmas.

As the days passed, Nathan began to daydream about moving to Tokyo, learning the language, and somehow finding a job. When he woke most mornings, he felt like he was back in Akane's bedroom, thousands of miles away. Sometimes he could almost feel her long leg curled around him or smell Michi's shampoo.

And each morning, reality crept back in like a cat burglar to steal his all-too-brief contentment.