Cosplaying for Keeps Pt. 02

Story Info
Nathan receives surprise guests, but his friend Jae is sus.
7k words
4.71
6.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan stared at his phone for at least 5 minutes, occasionally looking out the window, his mind awhirl from the message he had just received.

They were late.

Both of them.

... Both of them were late.

Both of them were LATE!!!

... Jesus fucking Christ!

What the fuck was he going to do!?!

Chewing on his lip, Nathan eventually wrote back.

I'M AT WORK NOW. LET ME CALL YOU LATER

Akane's response appeared moments later.

WILL BE ASLEEP LATER. CALL ME TOMORROW

OK

He paused. Feeling guilty for ending the conversation abruptly. he wrote one final message.

I LOVE YOU

Almost instantly she replied with a big heart emoji.

LOVE YOU TOO

Nathan managed a smile and with a heavy sigh, he returned his phone to his pocket before going back to work. He could hardly focus on his tasks, his mind preoccupied by the seismic news.

When he collapsed into bed that evening, he slept badly, his myriad thoughts shooting off in a thousand directions at the speed of light.

After darkness overcame him, Nathan dreamt of the house he had grown up in before being sent to the care home. He remembered the cold silent atmosphere occasionally punctuated by barely restrained fury and sadistic punishments regularly being doled out for minor (and occasionally imagined) transgressions.

He woke soon after, his brow beaded with sweat, his mind troubled.

The bedside clock showed 03:07.

Whatever happens, Nathan thought, whatever I have to do, I won't allow any kid of mine to endure that. If he had to work 2 jobs, sleep in his car, and eat ramen noodles for 18 years, Nathan knew he would do it.

With a sacred inner promise made, he found himself able to go back to sleep.

He didn't dream again.

_________________________

Weeks passed.

Then months.

The initial shock at learning of Akane's and Michi's pregnancies slowly turned to stoic acceptance, and eventually, even seeds of anticipation.

Nathan regularly spoke with both of them, checking that they were doing okay, sending them what money he could, and wishing he could be with them. He studied Japanese in the evenings and even attempted to learn some kanji.

When the girls sent him images of their first sonograms, he felt a lump in his throat.

He was struck by a sense of unreality as he studied the images. Could these little shapes on a screen actually be his children? He was already on his way to being a father. It didn't feel real. It was scary to think about... but maybe living with Akane and Michi, and having a blended family would be ok. Maybe they could make it work. Just because Nathan's family had been so fucked up didn't mean his future needed to mirror that.

One afternoon, Nathan was hanging out at a local Starbucks with his friend, Jae.

The two had met years prior in adolescent residential care after Nathan ran away for the third time. It was a crazy period of their already crazy lives, and for Nathan, it was not much better than being at home. A quiet, reserved Jae had been invited one day to play board games with him and a couple of the other guys. Usually, the tougher kids fought to play the only Playstation in the games room, so Nathan and his friends found anything they could to pass the time under the radar.

That day they played a well-worn Game of Life. During the game, Jae got the 'doctor' profession. Being Korean, Nathan joked about him living up to Asian stereotypes. They all laughed, including Jae. He hardly spoke when they played, but seemed to become a fly on the wall from that day on. As the others cycled out of the care home, Nathan and Jae eventually became roommates, and their friendship grew.

Jae was a little odd but harmless. The short, pudgy younger teen always wore huge, baggy hoodies and would only get changed once Nathan had left the room. He also woke Nathan up countless times by the vibrations of Jae jerking off in the bunk below him. As Nathan felt sorry for the kid (and kind of found it funny), he never insulted him over it.

As time passed, Nathan opened up to Jae about his messed up family and his spoiled brat sister who seemed incapable of doing any wrong in their parents' eyes. Occasionally Jae talked a little about his family... but always seemed to stop short of finishing his stories.

Nathan never pushed the issue, but he had his suspicions.

They stayed in touch after Nathan aged out, speaking to each other at least once a week. The pair shared the kind of unspoken understanding that comes with being stuck together in a horrible place for a long time, with only your friendship for comfort.

"So... you still thinking 'bout goin' to Japan?" Jae asked as he slurped an iced latte.

"Hell yeah, man! Should have enough saved in 6 weeks. You should come too!" Nathan offered. "The girls over there are fuckin' gorgeous!"

Jae pursed his lips. "Nah, thanks though. Japanese chicks are cute, I guess. But I prefer whities."

Nathan laughed, though he realized he had never actually seen Jae pursue any girl. Not for the first time, he wondered whether his friend could possibly be stuck in the closet.

"Well, either way, you should come visit once I get settled in."

"... And you still goin' to move in with your waifu?" Jae asked drily. Nathan didn't like the mocking look in his friend's eyes. Jae had soft features and pouty lips and wasn't particularly masculine. Once or twice in nightclubs, he had even been mistaken for a girl.

Despite that, Nathan was surprised his friend had never had a girlfriend before.

"That's the plan," he replied coolly. "I'm sure she probably has a friend with impaired vision... if you wanted to maybe double date?" Nathan grinned, and Jae couldn't help but chuckle.

"Is 'date' Japanese for 'team'?" Jae replied with his usual quick wit. Caught off guard, Nathan laughed hard, spewing coffee out of his nose.

Just then Nathan's phone buzzed on the table, and he scooped it up. Akane's face blowing a kiss was visible on the screen. "Speaking of Akuma..." he said quietly.

Jae rolled his eyes theatrically.

Nathan answered the call.

"Helloooooo, Nathan!" Akane said, excitedly. Nathan heard Michi say something in the background.

"Hey babe! What time is it there? I thought you'd be asleep by now."

"It's... 4:21!" Akane said before bursting into laughter.

Nathan looked at the screen of his phone. It showed 16:21.

... What the hell?

"Uhhh, what? Where are you?"

"We just landed... in JFK! SURPRISE!!!"

"Holy shit!!!" Nathan immediately waved an apology to the glaring mother in the next booth. "Are you serious?"

Akane switched the call to video, and Nathan could see both her and Michi standing in the arrivals lounge at JFK airport, barely 15 miles away.

"Hi, Nathan!" Michi smiled.

"Jesus! I can't believe it! Stay right there and I'll pick you up!"

"OK, baby!" Akane replied. The two blew kisses to Nathan before he hung up.

Nathan turned back to Jae. "Goddamn man! Can you believe that shit!?! They flew over to see me!"

Jae's expression was sour as he stirred his drink. "We were supposed to go to the movies..."

Nathan pushed his phone into his pocket as he slid out of the booth.

"What?" Nathan asked incredulously. "We can do that any time! Let's go pick them up! I want you to meet Akane. You're gonna love her, she's awesome!"

"Great," Jae said, utterly devoid of enthusiasm.

_________________________

As they drove to the airport, Jae hardly spoke. Nathan was preoccupied, still recovering from the shock that his Japanese girlfriends had flown across the world to surprise him, and were only minutes away.

Jae seemed morose as he stared out of the car window.

"Everything ok?" Nathan asked as they approached the airport. "You seem... I dunno... like you're pissed off or somethin'."

"Me? Nah, I'm good, man. Looking forward to meeting these Jap sluts!"

Nathan winced.

"Hey... don't talk about them like that. Akane's my girlfriend. And Michi is cool too."

Jae scoffed.

"Whatever, bro."

Nathan rapped his fingers on the steering wheel, his annoyance rapidly rising.

"What's your fucking problem?" Nathan said finally.

"No problem with me, bro. You're the one who is fucking head over heels for some strange piece of ass!"

Nathan felt blindsided by his friend's hostility.

"Hm... You jealous, Jae? That it?" Nathan glanced over at his friend as he drove. "Can't just be happy for me to meet someone cool and fun?"

The Korean teen stared straight ahead. "I just don't think you know these bitc... chicks... well enough to be fucking picking them up from the airport. What, they gonna stay with you too?!?"

"... Maybe," Nathan replied, a little defensively. He hadn't really had time to consider it.

"Mm-hm... Smells like a green card job to me."

Nathan shook his head in frustration. "Oh whatever, Jae!" They drove in cold silence for the remaining few minutes. When Nathan spotted the girls standing outside the airport at the agreed pick-up spot, he nodded his head in their direction. "There they are."

Nathan parked and got out of the car to hug Akane, who jumped into his arms. He embraced Michi too, pulling her close to him. Akane was wearing tight white jeans that showed off her gorgeous ass and a puffy red jacket. Michi wore a casual business suit which drew the eye to her large bust.

"Akane, Michi, this is my friend, Jae." Nathan said with a sweep of his hand.

"Oh, hi Jae!" Akane said pleasantly before shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

"You too," Jae said. To anyone but Nathan, it sounded genuine.

"It is a pleasure to meet one of Nathan's friends," Michi said with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet ya too."

As the four drove to Nathan's apartment, the girls told Nathan and Jae about their flight. They had stopped over in Dubai for a cosplay convention on the way, which had funded their trip. Akane giggled when she informed them how she had refused a proposition from a Saudi prince for her to dominate him while wearing a Makima outfit from Chainsaw Man. With a twinkle in his eyes, Jae was about to ask for the sordid particulars, but a sharp warning glance from Nathan stopped him.

When they got out of Nathan's car, Jae said, "Oh, shit. I forgot, I said I'd work an extra shift tonight. I should go, I need to catch 2 trains."

Nathan knew his friend was lying but didn't want to make a scene in front of the girls.

"Uh... sure, bro." The two clasped hands and embraced. "We good for tomorrow?" Nathan asked warily, trying to determine whether Jae was still pissed off from their argument.

"Yeah, we good," Jae said with a nod, and Nathan relaxed a little.

The girls waved to him as Jae walked down the street to the subway station. Nathan retrieved the girls' luggage from his trunk and led them to the elevator in his apartment block lobby. Once the doors slid shut, Akane grinned at Nathan before pushing herself against him. She stood on her toes to plant a deep kiss on his lips. With a dazed smile, Nathan's head was turned to Michi who wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling him close for another kiss.

"We missed you soooo much!" Akane giggled.

DING!

The elevator door opened, and Nathan was aware of the stiffening cock trapped in his jeans as he led the way to his apartment door.

No sooner had they entered and he closed the door behind him, the two girls leaped on him. Akane and Michi took turns making out with him, their hands eagerly caressing the bulge of his rigid cock. As he watched, the two Japanese girls began to kiss, their tongues sloppily sliding against each other. Nathan sighed softly as Akane squeezed the head of his cock.

"Where's your room?" she whispered.

Within seconds, the three were naked on Nathan's bed. He lay in the middle and the girls nestled against both sides of him. He pulled Akane close to him, his hand squeezing her juicy ass hard. When he turned to kiss Michi, his hand cupped and fondled one of her tits. He hissed loudly when he felt the fingertips of the two girls begin to explore his cock and balls. Michi tenderly dragged her nails over his sack, causing him to groan. The two girls tittered, enjoying the power they felt over him. With one finger, Akane teased the underside of the head of Nathan's cock, circling the sensitive area. As his long-neglected cock pulsed, a drop of precum formed.

"God, it's even bigger than I remember," Akane murmured.

Without another word, the pair began to slide down Nathan's body until their faces were inches away from his cock. In unison, the girls began to lick his shaft, their tongues softly caressing the head. Gripping the sheets, Nathan let out a deep growl. When he looked down once more, Michi had dropped lower so that he could only see her eyes. They were locked on his as he felt her tongue lapping at his balls. It felt so fucking good, Nathan could've died happily right then.

For a moment, Nathan thought he saw movement at the window beyond the two girls. When he focused on the fire escape outside his bedroom, he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Shaking the distraction from his mind, he returned to focusing on the intense oral pleasure the two exotic beauties were giving him.

Determined not to be outdone by Michi, Akane began to slurp on Nathan's dick. She sucked him into her mouth, flicking her tongue against his cock, kissing the head passionately with her eyes closed, almost as if she was French-kissing Nathan.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" Nathan moaned. "You are gonna make me cum too soon if you keep that up!"

With a sly smile, Akane raised herself up before swinging her leg over him. As he watched, Michi held his rock-hard dick straight up for Akane to lower her pussy onto.

As she took inch by inch of him inside her, Akane's exhale sounded almost orgasmic to Nathan and Michi. Her eyes shot open and she had a vacant, blissful look on her face.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed in disbelief.

Nathan hadn't had sex since their last night together and had been particularly horny over the past month. Having not expected any relief for a few more weeks, he was in heaven as Akane's extremely wet pussy took his big cock.

Michi lay beside the two lovers as Akane began to rock and bounce on top of Nathan. Nathan dropped his hand to Michi's clit, and he rubbed her while they both watched Akane in action. With his other hand, Nathan gripped Akane's gorgeous ass, occasionally spanking her. She cried out when he did so, spurring her to fuck him harder. Michi squeezed her own tits, and twisted and tweaked her nipples as she beheld the gorgeous vixen riding their American stud. She knew she was next, and the thought alone made her shudder with anticipation.

Sensing that he was close, Nathan instructed Akane to dismount and turn around. Complying immediately, like a bitch in heat she presented her pussy to him on all fours, her big ass jiggling as she did so. He entered her again, fucking her doggy-style while Michi looked on and rubbed her clit vigorously.

"OH FUCK!" Nathan said through gritted teeth. "I'M CLOSE TO CUMMING!!!"

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!! ME TOO!!!" Akane said breathlessly.

Nathan gripped Akane's hair, pulling her closer to him as he panted on her neck, the two fucking like feral creatures. She talked dirty to him in Japanese, uttering God-knows-what while he banged her senseless.

As he listened to her talk dirty while his balls slapped against her cunt, Nathan could sense his orgasm building.

"OH FUUUUCKKK!!!" he hissed through gritted teeth. "I'M CUMMING!!!"

Akane didn't respond, as her body was already spasming from her climax. Nathan felt his tool firing thick ropes of cum into his pregnant Japanese girlfriend's pussy. She moaned loudly as she felt his dick unload inside of her.

It felt divine.

As they came down, they fell sideways onto the sheets, Nathan's cock still inside Akane. They tenderly kissed and caressed each other as Michi came, her face twisted in ecstasy. Nathan's eyes were locked on her big tits as they shuddered with the strength of her orgasm.

"Damn," Nathan said after they had recovered somewhat. "I almost forgot just how fucking hot you two are!"

Akane giggled and Michi smiled, her face flushed from the action. Before he was ready for round two, Nathan had an urge to do something he'd never done before.

He rose on the bed, leaned down, and kissed Akane's stomach, and then Michi's. Though they were both 3 months pregnant, neither had barely a noticeable bump yet.

"I wanted to say..." Nathan said quietly, "I was... frightened... when you told me you were pregnant. I never seriously imagined having a family of my own before..." The girls looked at each other, not sure what he was about to say.

"Now, having thought about what it could be like, I'm so excited for a future with the two of you," he continued. Both girls smiled with relief and joy. "I'll do my best to be a good father and partner."

He leaned down to kiss Akane, and then Michi.

"I am so, so happy to be a mother to your child, Nathan," Akane said softly.

Michi nodded. "Me too," she said simply.

It was Nathan's turn to smile.

Just as he was about to move closer to Michi, a loud noise came from the window.

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!

The thumps on the pane startled the trio.

Jae stood on the other side of the glass, his expression livid.

_________________________

"What the fuck!?!" Nathan fumed as he rose from the bed, still naked. The girls pulled the duvet over their bodies to cover themselves. He pulled on his boxer shorts before moving to the window and angrily yanking it open.

Jae immediately climbed inside, almost stumbling in his haste. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?" he practically roared.

"Jae!?! What the fu..."

Jae pushed past Nathan, his finger pointing at both of the girls.

"You fucking knocked them up!?! BOTH OF THEM!?!?" Jae was almost spitting with the intensity of his anger.

"You were fucking spying on us!?!" Nathan replied indignantly, his own adrenaline flooding.

"That's not important!... I mean, Jesus Christ Nate! How the fuck could you be so fucking stupid!?!"

Akane and Michi exchanged nervous glances as they lay on the bed, frozen in place.

"No, no, no, hang on a fucking second... why THE FUCK were you spying on us?!?"

Jae took deep breaths, his eyes flicking rapidly between his friend and the two girls.

"Yeah, you know what!?!... I was! And what did I fucking happen to see!?!?" Jae's eyes were blazing. "You, and your little Jap harem, stroking their bumps, plannin' happy families!!!"

"What the fuck, Jae?!? That's so messed up!"

"I wanted to make sure my friend wasn't making the biggest mistake of his life! Turns out, he was making the TWO biggest mistakes at the same time!" Jae snarled.

"Oh what-ever! You're just fuckin' jealous!"

"Oh yeah, sure! I wish I could knock up two women I barely know!"

Akane cleared her throat, and the three turned to look at her.

"Ummm... Jae? Are you...? Jealous, I mean. It's okay if you are."

"What? Of him!?!" he snapped. "No fucking way!"

"No... I meant... are you jealous... of Michi and me?"

Jae seemed momentarily lost for words, a flicker of fear appearing across his eyes.

"What the fuck you talkin' about?"

Nathan looked quizzically at Akane, unsure as to what she was implying.

"Well... you're... a girl... Right?" Michi interjected, her brow slightly creased.

"WHAT!?! No fucking way!" Jae turned to Nathan, his eyes wide, appearing almost frightened. "You gonna listen to this, Nate!?! They're fuckin' psychos, bro! They're full of shit! They just want to trap you!"