Cosplaying for Keeps Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm... Prove it," Akane said quietly.

Jae scoffed loudly. "What, you want me to take my fuckin' dick out? That it?"

"Lift up your shirt," Akane continued.

"Akane... wait a second. What are you talking about?" Nathan interjected, incredulously. "You think my best friend is a girl, and I wouldn't know?"

Akane shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I am wrong. But... in cosplay... I have seen a lot of girls dress like guys... And it looks kind of like..." She nodded in Jae's direction.

Jae was breathing rapidly now, his chest rising and falling. Nathan was about to dismiss what Akane was saying... but the more he thought about it, the more he realized he couldn't readily disprove what she was suggesting. Jae had never undressed in front of Nathan, and he had always just assumed his friend was a little flabby. Looking at Jae there and then, however, his mind started to assess the evidence.

Nah, he thought.

Jae couldn't be a girl. It was just too implausible to be true.

"Nah, Akane," he said finally. "Jae's a dude, alright?"

She shrugged again. "Ok."

Nathan sighed. "Prove it to her, Jae," he said, waving his hand dismissively.

"... what?" Jae said before licking his lips.

"Lift up your shirt. Show her."

Jae blinked rapidly, his face turning pale.

"... No."

"What do you mean, 'no'?" Nathan said, turning to face his friend. "...Why not?"

"I just... don't want to, ok!?!"

Something weird was going on.

And Nathan intended to find out what.

"Jae, I've had enough bullshit for one day." Nathan's eyes burned with a cold fury his friend had never seen before. "Fucking do it. Now."

Jae's eyes flicked to the door, but he knew he wouldn't be able to get away from Nathan. With a deep exhale, his shoulders slumped.

"... Fine."

Nathan, Akane, and Michi watched in silence as Jae pulled his big black hoodie over his head. He stood before them in a black t-shirt.

"There! You fuckin' happy now?" Jae said defiantly.

Nathan frowned as he looked at the outline of Jae's body under the cotton fabric. For the first time, it occurred to him that maybe Jae wasn't a little overweight.

Maybe... just maybe...

"... And the shirt."

"You're really gonna make me do it?..." Jae's eyes seemed to fill with tears and his fingers fidgeted at the hem of his top.

"Aw, fuck it," he said softly and lifted the shirt over his head.

Nothing could have prepared Nathan for what he saw next.

A distinctly feminine, hourglass figure was revealed with flawless pale skin visible at Jae's midriff.

Michi gasped slightly when she saw the binding tape that Jae had used to flatten her apparently massive breasts. It looked painfully tight.

Speechless, Nathan searched for words to say but found nothing appropriate.

"Jae..." Nathan said, exasperated. "Wha... I mean... how?"

Jae held her chin up but appeared to be on the verge of tears.

"I... I told you I ran away at 14. The police eventually found me." The painful memories caused the words to burn in Jae's throat. "Someone finally realized my Dad was a fuckin' piece of shit, so they decided to send me to the care home... When the officer processed me, she never asked if I was a boy or a girl. She must have just assumed. I mean, I guess 'Jay' is a guy's name, so... I don't know. I didn't care. I mean, it was kinda nice to be a guy. I could go unnoticed. Well... most of the time. I didn't have anyone trying to hit on me... or worse. To be honest, I thought I'd be caught sooner or later."

Nathan, Akane, and Michi listened in stunned silence.

"Then... one day... you guys let me hang out with you. It... it was the first time I'd had friends... since I was 7 years old."

"Jesus, Jae. I'm... sorry." Nathan said, his heart breaking for the pain his oldest friend had gone through alone. It explained a lot of his friend's unusual behavior and words over the years. Nathan couldn't imagine how tough it must have been to go through all of the shit they'd seen while keeping that big a secret.

"Come here." Nathan held out his arms, and Jae hesitated for a moment before stepping into his embrace.

Almost immediately, the young girl began to sob, overwhelmed by the admission of her secret suffering. Nathan held her close to him. After a while, Akane rose from the bed to wrap her arms around the pair, and Michi joined them.

Jae cried for a long time. No one spoke.

There was nothing to say.

After some time, Jae's tears stopped and her breathing gradually deepened.

"Thanks, Nate," she said softly, her eyes red as she looked up at him. "And I'm sorry. You're the best friend I ever had."

"Ditto," Nathan said with a weak smile.

"And thanks to you two, Akane, Michi. I'm sorry I did what I did. I thought... I thought you were trying to take my friend from me... but now... I think he's just a very, very lucky guy."

Akane bowed her head in respect and Michi followed suit.

Growing noticeably more self-conscious with the nakedness of the two girls, Jae's eyes became downcast and she said, "I should get outta here."

Akane cleared her throat. "Maybe... if you wanted to... maybe you could... stay?" Akane looked at Nathan with a raised eyebrow. "If it's ok with you?"

Jae turned to look at him, and Nathan thought he saw a slight hope in his friend's eyes.

"Oh... uh... I don't know," Nathan said, unsure of how he felt about the proposition. "I mean... it's kind of a lot to process, to be honest."

"Yeah, you're right," Jae said, but for the first time Nathan recognized the rejection in her eyes for what it was.

"No, he's not right," Akane said forcefully. She turned to face Nathan, her expression determined. "Let her stay. You and Michi can finish. I will look after Jae."

"Uhhhhhh..." was all Nathan could manage.

"Really?" Jae asked Akane.

With a nod, the Japanese beauty led Jae to the bed by the hand.

With a shrug and a smile, Michi stepped close to Nathan and leaned in to kiss him. With his mind in a whirl, Nathan somehow managed to hit pause on the intrusive thoughts and be present in the moment. Regardless of what had happened, Jae was still his friend... even if she was, in fact, a girl.

Michi's fingers hooked under the waistband of his boxers, before sharply tugging them down. Out of the corner of his eye, Nathan saw Akane unwrap the binding around Jae's breasts. As the fabric fell away, a simply massive pair of tits caused his eyes to go wide. They looked even bigger than Michi's!

Where the hell did Jae hide those!?! Nathan thought.

"Oh my!" Michi grinned as she grasped Nathan's rapidly stiffening cock. Jae's eyes were wide as she watched Nate's dick swell and thicken.

Akane pulled down Jae's jeans and boxer shorts. Nathan saw his friend's shaven pussy for the first time. Akane began to cup and heft Jae's tits, before finally leaning down to suck a puffy nipple into her mouth. Jae's moan caused Nathan's dick to swell even more.

With a sudden urgent lust, Nathan pushed Michi onto the bed and climbed on top of her. For some reason, he felt the need to squeeze and suck on her big tits.

She cooed as he did so, encouraging him in Japanese while she guided his cock into her.

He was already rock-hard.

On the bed beside them, Akane sank to her knees before spreading Jae's legs open. Nathan found he couldn't look away as his Korean friend's pussy was eagerly licked by his Japanese girlfriend.

"OH GOD!" Michi moaned as he pushed into her.

"OH FUUUUCK!" Jae moaned as Akane licked her clit for the first time.

Jae grabbed Akane by the hair as she slowly ground her pussy against the willing tongue of the older girl. When Jae's eyes met Nathan's, he saw something he had never seen in his friend's eyes before.

Lust.

Unashamed.

Unabashed.

Equal parts an invitation... and a dare.

A shiver ran down Nathan's spine. It felt dangerous to even meet her gaze.

"OH GOD, NATHAN! FUCK ME!!!" Michi cried.

Nathan and Jae stared at each other as they fucked the two girls.

After a while, Nathan lifted Michi's legs onto his shoulders and began to pound her pussy hard, his teeth gritted in primal lust. Michi too began to talk dirty in her mother tongue, something both of the Japanese girls knew Nathan loved.

Jae bit her bottom lip as she watched her friend railing the lucky Japanese MILF.

"Yeah... fuck that bitch," Jae said tentatively, encouraging her secret crush.

Michi's tits bounced wildly as Nathan increased the tempo. Jae began to play with her huge breasts too, squeezing them and shaking them for Nathan's viewing pleasure. She grinned triumphantly when his eyes latched onto her ample chest.

"Mmmmmm, that's it! Give her that big, fat dick!" Jae's confidence grew with each second Nathan ogled her. "Fuck her senseless, Nate!"

Jae purred with excitement, eager to watch her friend cum.

"Nut in her! That's it, cum in her pussy! Cum in that little slut, bro!" Jae dared him.

"OH FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" Nathan roared as his tool erupted inside Michi's wet cunt.

"CUMMINGGGGG!" Michi moaned as she felt his hot cum shoot inside her once again.

"OH GOD! OH NATE!" Jae cried out. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!"

Nathan watched as Jae's head flew back, her mouth and eyes wide open as she came. Her body was wracked with wave after wave of a particularly powerful climax. With two hands on Akane's head, she didn't let the older girl stop until her orgasm had passed.

When she eventually rose to her feet, Akane kissed Jae on the lips, her tongue sliding into the Korean girl's mouth. They made out tenderly for a few seconds before Akane pushed her back onto the bed, and lay beside her.

After a few minutes of recovery, Nathan rose to his feet, his semi-hard cock still covered in his cum and Michi's juices. With an unusual intensity in his eyes, he grabbed Akane's ankles before dragging her across the bed toward him. He held her legs spread and looked down on the sexy Japanese model, craven thoughts evident on his face. She bit her lip as she looked up at him, happily powerless against his masculine strength.

Jae looked silently on as her friend displayed his natural sexual prowess. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy glistening.

Holding Akane's gaze, Nathan rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips, quickly becoming fully erect once more. Her seductive, exotic eyes openly begged him to fuck her.

Nathan pinned Akane's wrists to the mattress as his tongue slid into her mouth. She didn't resist. Instead, she wrapped one long leg around Nathan. With a single thrust, he pushed his dick into her and she momentarily writhed in pleasure.

Jae gasped at the sight. Nathan looked up at her suddenly, and she felt goosebumps rise on her arm.

"You. Sit on her face."

"O-Ok," Jae stammered. As she lowered her pussy onto Akane's tongue once more, Jae sighed deeply. Her clit was still sensitive from her last orgasm, but it felt good. Nathan began to fuck Akane in long, deep strokes.

But Jae noticed that his eyes didn't seem to leave hers... Or at least, they didn't seem to leave her body.

Nathan stared at Jae's big, bouncing tits as she fucked Akane's face, her pussy drooling from the realization of the fantasy she had thought about the most. She had dreamt of seeing Nate's cock for years... and now, not only was she seeing it in action, they were fucking the same girl!... while Nate ogled Jae!

She felt elated, high on his attention...

... and she wanted even more.

Having heard the two girls speak Japanese to Nate, she began to talk dirty in Korean to him.

Nathan's tempo immediately increased, and his eyes locked on Jae's. Once more, she began to squeeze and play with her tits for him, doing her best to make him cum in Akane while he focused on her.

Unaware of what was happening between the two people fucking her, Akane wrapped both legs around Nathan, holding him inside her while he fucked her. Her hands reached around to grasp Jae's ass. With Jae's pussy against her lips, she couldn't see Nathan's eyes fixed on Jae's jiggling breasts. His eyes went wide when Jae began to twist and tweak her nipples, causing him to fuck Akane even harder. Sweat beaded off his brow, and he began to grunt like a wild beast.

Jae knew he was close. And she knew she was the cause.

So she decided to take one more risk.

Staring at her best friend, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and began to flick it at Nathan, simulating a teasing blowjob.

In response, Nathan grunted deeply, pushed his cock even further into Akane's cunt, filling her completely, and sent load after load of cum into his hot Japanese girlfriend.

It was Jae's turn to be wide-eyed as she bore witness to the most erotic moment of her life.

She had just made Nate cum...

"OH GOD!" Jae moaned, surprised by the suddenness of her own orgasm. She threw her head back, bucking on top of Akane's exploring tongue. She squeezed her tits roughly, flicking her nipples to heighten further the pleasure of her climax.

As if sensing her partners' bliss, Akane came too, her legs tightening around Nathan, her strong thighs gripping him like a vice, trapping his member inside her. Her abs tensed and flexed as the involuntary muscle spasms moved through her like a euphoric wave of electricity.

Nathan and Jae fell on the bed, lying beside an exhausted Akane and a grinning Michi.

As the four basked in the afterglow of another epic fuck, Jae and Nathan couldn't help but steal glances at each other.

A strange line had been crossed, and neither knew how to feel about it.

_________________________

As they gathered their energies for the next inevitable romp, Akane's keen eyes spotted the new sexual tension between Nathan and Jae.

"Nathan... I think you might need to shower."

"Aw, snap!" Jae laughed.

"Jeez. None taken!... Fine, fine, I'll be back in a few." Nathan rose and stretched. Michi gave him a sharp slap on the ass and the three girls tittered.

"Jae... why don't you go with him?" Akane offered.

"Uhhhhh..." was all that Jae could manage.

"Hmmm... You sure?" Nathan asked Akane.

She simply nodded, a ghost of a smile on her face.

"Ok, then," Nathan shrugged and beckoned for Jae to follow him.

Once inside his bathroom, he turned on the shower and stepped under the warm spray. Moving to the side, he allowed Jae to enter behind him.

Away from the two girls, the weight of their actions and potential fallout hung heavy between the friends.

"So... that was pretty unexpected," Nathan said with a laugh, breaking the tension somewhat.

"Yeah... feels a bit weird... letting you see me like this." Jae looked down at her naked body.

"I bet." Nathan's eyes found it hard not to focus on his friend's giant G-cup tits.

"Though... it looks like you don't seem to mind looking." Jae gave a lopsided grin.

"Christ, if I'd known you had a body like that when we were in the care home..."

Jae looked deep into his eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"Then... what?"

"... You know what."

"... You would've... fucked me?" For once, Jae seemed nervous of Nathan. As he watched, she rubbed a bar of soap all over her tits, creating bubbles on the perfect skin.

"Yeah. Every night," Nathan admitted. "At least."

Jae shuddered at the prospect.

"I always thought of you like my big brother... Keeping an eye out for me. Did you know... I used to play with myself in bed?" Jae asked. Nathan nodded dumbly as he stared at his friend's colossal soapy tits. "It turned me on knowing that you were underneath me when I came."

Nathan's cock jumped and Jae gasped as it grazed her leg.

"I used to hope... that one night you'd be jerking off..." she continued, as her hand reached out to grasp Nathan's tool. "... and I would offer to do it for you."

Nathan sighed deeply as she began to rub the soap along his rod and balls.

"I would've stroked it for you... every night, if you wanted... Just like this. And... if you wanted... I would've sucked it too... gladly."

"Oh God, Jae..."

"... I used to cum every night thinking about doing that to you."

Nathan thrust his dick into the wet fist of his best friend.

"... Over time I used to imagine... that you'd get tired of handjobs and blowjobs... and I'd want to make you happy... but because I couldn't risk anyone, even you, finding out that I was a girl... I'd offer to let you fuck me in the ass instead."

Nathan's cock seemed to swell even larger in Jae's hand, the thick veins bulging. She purred.

"Mmmmm! At first, it was kind of weird to think about... Us, in my bunk. Me, offering my ass to you. You, on top of me."

Jae turned around in the shower until her ass was in front of Nathan. She pointed his dick toward the ceiling, lining it up between her ass cheeks, slowly grinding back against him.

"I never thought about doing anything like that before. It made me so wet to think about. Then it was all I thought about... You fucking me, pounding my ass. Hard. Me making you cum hard. Every night, as many times as you wanted."

"Oh fuck Jae..." Nathan groaned.

As his dick slid up and down between Jae's ass, Nathan reached around to squeeze her tits.

Both of their hearts were racing.

"Jesus Nate, I can't believe this is really happening," Jae sighed. Her hand grabbed Nathan's member once more and placed the slippery wet head of his cock at her tight little hole. She squirmed as his skin made contact with her sensitive ass.

"Oh God. Fuck me, Nate," she begged. "I waited so long. Fuck me, bro."

Unable to restrain himself any longer, Nathan pushed himself into her ass. In unison, the two grunted in pleasure. Nathan leaned against Jae until her enormous tits pressed onto the glass shower door. Slowly, he pushed in and out of her ass, warm water streaming down both of them. He kissed Jae softly on the shoulder, and she turned her head slightly towards him.

They locked eyes, both knowing their friendship had permanently turned into something even deeper.

Soon, the two were fucking in sync, Nathan's big dick sliding into Jae's virgin ass.

"OH FUCK, NATE!" Jae moaned. "FUCK ME!"

"Yeah, you like that, slut?" Nate hissed in her ear. "You want this cock in your ass?"

"OH FUCK YEAH! IT'S ALL I WANT, BRO!"

It felt so strange, so wrong to fuck his friend, but Nathan was beyond rationale. His friend had offered her sexy ass to him, and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her, right then and there.

Jae's eyes were squeezed shut while her mouth hung open. She placed both hands on the glass to steady herself as Nathan began to plow her ass, losing himself in the urgency of the act, the sensation causing her to shudder in pleasure.

"OH GOD, OH GOD!!! IT'S SO BIG, NATE! FEELS GOOD!" she panted. "DON'T STOP!"

Nathan was getting close.

"You want my cum, you little whore? You been dreaming about getting your ass torn up by me for years... haven't you? HAVEN'T YOU!?!"

"YESYESYES!!!"

"OH FUCK!" Nathan pulled his friend by the hips back onto his meat. "I'M CLOSE, JAE!"

"OH GOD, ME TOO! FUCK ME, NATE! CUM IN MY FUCKIN' ASS!"

"OH SHITTTT!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Nathan gasped as his rock-hard cock pulsed hot jizz into Jae's ass.

"OHGODOHGODOHGOD! I'M CUMMIN'!!!" Jae squealed, her toes curling involuntarily.

The two shuddered in orgasmic bliss as Nathan fucked Jae's ass as deep as he could. Nate saw Jae's eyes cross as she climaxed, turning him on even more.

His hands overlapped hers on the glass screen, and she closed her fingers around his, both of them sharing the most intimate of moments.

When they came down from their high, Nathan eased out of Jae's butt and she sighed at the sensation. He kissed her softly on her neck, moving around to place kisses on her cheek. When their lips brushed, Jae forcefully pushed her tongue into his mouth. Surprised by Jae's passion, Nate made out with her for a few minutes before pulling away.