Cost of a Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice gets to work on her first tasks.
4.4k words
4.34
5.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------- The Week Begins ---------

Alice sipped her coffee as she recollected on the previous day's misfortune. Her ass still offered the occasional painful throb of protest after her meeting with Malone. The dryer continued its cycle as the last vestige of her alter-hooker-ego was being scrubbed away. She was still coming to grips with everything that had happened.

Her attempts at achieving a Zen-like state of inner peace was actively challenged by the crumpled note in front of her - Malone's list of tasks for her. Her gut urged her to rebel, but the throbbing lulled her into obedience. Her face shrunk to suppress a sob as she picked up the list. Alice grabbed her spare car keys and headed for the door. These events would not break her. She was being tested.

"Mom, where is the car?" her youngest son asked - startling Alice as she stepped out on the porch.

"Um.. wha... it was the strangest thing. It wouldn't start last night at the store. I took the bus," she stammered.

Her oldest stepped up onto the porch from the driveway. "The Bus!? Mom, you never do that! The people in that neighborhood. Why didn't you call us?" he stated with a light of concern in his face.

Alice thought to the list of characters she had met the night prior. She checked her pockets. "I guess I lost it. My phone.." she weakly answered.

"Mom, are you alright?" her youngest asked.

In a shameful reflex, her hands wrapped behind her back cupping her ass as she leaned against the house. "I'm ok. It has just been busy."

"Don't worry, Mom. God will reward you for your hard work. If anyone deserves it, it is you," her oldest preached with confirming nods from his brother.

With a small tear in her eye, she replied with a strained smile, "Yeah, you are right. Amen."

After dodging a half dozen offers of assistance from her sons, she was able to start the walk to the bus stop. Each step a reminder of the sinful pilgrimage she made during the previous evening. She exchanged neighborly waves and idle chit chat with the usual suspects wondering if anyone had seen her come last night. She couldn't remember. It had all become a blur.

The bus was timely. As she fed in her money, she noticed the driver was staring at her.

"I'm sorry. Am I doing this wrong?" she asked nervously.

"Oh... no, I'm sorry," the driver said shaking his head. "You just look like someone I saw last night," he added.

Alice froze.

"But you clearly aren't her," he smiled, "I hope you have a wonderful day, ma'am."

Alice tried her best to return the smile. She wasn't sure how good of a job she was doing. With her cheeks burning, she searched each strangers face for any additional glimmers of recognition and thankfully found none. She would be fine. She even risked a small smile as she took her seat. The bus pulled away from the curb heading into the city.

The car was as she had left it the night before - with one major difference. There was someone sitting in the driver's seat. Not just someone - she recognized this person. It was the mean prostitute she had met at the bus stop - Carmen.

"Excuse me, this is my car. What are you doing!?" Alice demanded.

"Oh, new fish - I was wondering when your shift started," Carmen answered. "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your home office to conduct some business," she added with a big smile as she exited the vehicle.

"I am not a hooker! Leave me and my stuff alone," Alice stated.

"Yeah, sure. I used to tell people that too," Carmen replied before heading towards the bus stop.

Alice scowled at Carmen's back as she walked away. Who was she to judge her? She was a sinner. She was a dirty prostitute. She had nothing in common with her. Alice balled up her fists until she felt she had convinced herself of that.

The car looked fine. Carmen didn't seem to have stolen anything. Alice smiled to herself as she remarked that the tape deck radio was still there. Alice pulled the key from her pocket and reached for her sunglasses in the glove box. As she leaned over, her hand felt something wet on the passenger seat.

Alice froze and looked down in confusion. The passenger seat had about half a dozen little balloons. Some looked crusty, while others appeared a little slimy. Her mind raced as she tried to determine what these were. She picked one up for a closer look. Drugs? Did that bitch leave some drugs in her car? Alice was furious. She would pay for this - she would call the police. Wait, no.

Alice felt the bile climb her throat as the realization came to the front of her mind. Her eye caught a glimpse of a couple more lying on the backseat. Carmen had used her car for business - not pleasure. These were used condoms. That slut had sucked and fucked strangers in her car - probably all night. The bitch had then purposely left these for her.

Alice retched out the driver's side door onto the pavement.

--------- Errand 1 - The Concubine's New Clothes ---------

Alice's station wagon rolled to a stop across the street from "Damaged Goods" the lingerie store that Malone had sent her to. Alice wondered if the green neon of the second "O" being burned out was a sign of its own. She hoped not as she opened the door.

Alice had never been inside this store before. It had a reputation of being a resource for what she would describe as "sinful" women - strippers, escorts, and prostitutes. As she stood inside, her mind struggled to process the goods on sale before her. Fishnet, leather, and latex filled aisle after aisle with a couple aisles at the back dominated by boots and heels. Closest to her was a table of thongs and g-strings of various colors. Alice could not imagine that these covered anything at all. The prices in no way matched the amount of material alone she would be purchasing. Her mild embarrassment was interrupted by a salesperson appearing at her side.

"Hello Miss, welcome to Damaged Goods. Is there anything I can help you with?" the man asked. His name badge read - Derek.

"Hello... um, Derek. Steve Malone sent me here for Vincent. I'm starting a fan club?" she stammered blushing.

A small smile developed on Derek's face as he said, "Ah, an OnlyFans? Malone? You are in good hands. Vincent is in the back." Derek headed to the back of the store. Alice felt herself pulled into near orbit following him back.

Passing through a rear door, Alice trailed Derek into the stocking area for the store. Vincent sat in front of a small sewing machine working a custom order as a radio played a smooth jazz tune. His little alcove was bordered on either side by racks of outfits. Alice recognized Nuns, Nurses, Police Officers, and many more. Each outfit would probably not fit the uniform regulations of their indicated profession. Derek leaned to his ear and whispered.

Growing impatient, Alice stepped forward to speak. However, the sound of approaching footsteps startled her. If the name tags were an indication, two other sales staff had joined them. They each eyed Alice with a certain level of perverse interest that Alice found uncomfortable.

"So, this is Malone's latest little project, Hmm," Vincent offered with a legendary late night radio voice.

Derek and his coworkers whispered amongst themselves as if watching a play. Alice felt her a lump start to form in the pit of her stomach. She didn't like her position as each second passed. This is business. Let's get this over with.

"He..llo, I'm looking - Are you Vincent?" Alice stammered.

"Oh, you know it, Baby," Vincent answered with a big smile. "Welcome to the Dreamweaver..." he laughed as he looked around the racks of custom outfits with a sense of pride.

His work was clearly masterful. Each outfit far exceeded anything Alice had seen at the mall or local Walmart. If it wasn't for the clear purpose of these outfits, Alice might have offered admiration. However, Alice only saw smut - this man was just another sinner.

"Malone made some recommendations. I'm making the finishing touches on your order now," Vincent beamed as he approached. With a calculated stare and a couple soft passes of his hands, he continued, "Now, we just need to fit them." He motioned to a set of three of mirrors in the corner.

Derek appeared at her side holding the first outfit. Alice recognized the motifs as a Catholic school girl uniform but with a sinful twist. The old nuns would never have approved of this. Alice looked around at the leering eyes while carefully clawing through the set of clothes - a black thong with matching cup-less bra, plaid skirt that would barely cover her butt, thigh high fishnet stockings, and a cutoff button down shift that would show plenty of mid-drift.

"Where can I change?" she asked the room.

"Oh, we are going to be fast friends - nothing to worry about. Discretion is our motto here," Vincent quipped.

Alice's cheeks flushed as she understood the expectation was for her to change in front of the room. Some of these men were barely older than her sons. As she was about to voice her protest, she wondered if this was Malone's intent. What would he do to her if she refused? As if timed with her dilemma, she felt a couple waves of pain resonated from her healing anus. She would behave. She had to behave.

She changed as modestly as she could. One of the nameless associates brought her a pair of way-to-high heels. Alice could barely balance, but the size was perfect. Vincent had her slowly spin in front of the mirrors, while taking small notes and marking the fabric. He spoke little. This left Alice in silence staring at her reflection in the mirror. She wondered how many other women had ended up in this back room.

The next outfit, if it could be called that, was mostly a collection of straps. It covered nothing. Vincent mentioned its popularity amongst BDSM clubs. It provided no support leaving her breasts to noticeably sag. She averted her eyes only to notice the drooling stares of the men behind her. They were enjoying this. She watched a few of them subconsciously rub themselves. She compared her situation to a stripper at a local club. The shame was almost overwhelming, but she managed to maintain her composure.

As the next outfit materialized in her hands, Alice realized the straps weren't too bad. She was told this was a bikini. Alice briefly thought back to the last time she had seen the beach or even a pool. She wondered if she even still owned a normal bathing suit. She doubted it. The thong barely had a postage stamp of fabric to cover her. The top seemed to only be meant to cover her nipples. She struggled to get everything in place as Vincent tightened the strings to fit her curves. Her reflection improved, but not by much. Alice was nude - at least that is how she saw it. The realization let a small whimper escape.

"Awww, momma wouldn't be proud of her daughter becoming a star?" Vincent growled.

The next few outfits went by in a tear filled blur. In the end, Alice ended up with sizable slutty wardrobe. The crowd had slowly reduced during her time on the catwalk. She stood alone in the room with Vincent.

"I will have the final alterations complete by tomorrow. Delivery will be discrete at your home as instructed by Malone. Do you have any questions?" Vincent stated.

"How many other girls have come through here?" Alice mumbled.

"Discretion. Now, we should handle your payment," Vincent walked back to his throne amongst the sewing machines. Alice followed as if attached by a short leash.

"Malone said he would handle it," Alice stammered.

"Ah, yes - for the materials. I seek compensation for my time. Kneel," he smiled.

Alice watched as Vincent removed a sizeable cock from his pants. Precum was already leaking from its tip.

"Um, I can pay you ... how... much?" Alice offered.

"Lady, the trouble your in - I would take the easy blows when and where you can. From what I hear about Malone, they will be few and far between," he prescribed as if her doctor.

Alice dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. His girth made it difficult to breath around him, but his length was even more substantial. Alice bobbed her head slowly in his lap. Vincent remained quite closing his eyes and enjoying the comfort of his chair. Time had long ago lost meaning for her, but Alice felt like she had continued for close to a half hour before she heard him begin to grunt. The flood gates opened and Alice quickly found herself overwhelmed. She recoiled from his cock into a coughing fit as additional spurts of cum landed on her face, hair, and shirt.

"Mmmm, sorry about that baby. Sadly, we don't have a laundry on the premises," Vincent smiled as he cleaned up what little ended up on him.

In a haze, Alice rose from her knees and head out. Her jaw throbbing in silent protest. It was only in the car that Alice realized that she had long strands of cum all over her.

--------- Errand 2 - New Smoothness ---------

As she pulled up to Crystal's salon, thunder began to roll as if mirroring Alice's mood. The rain starting playing a steady drum beat on the roof of her car. Alice wiped at her face for the probably the thousandth time to convince herself yet again that she was clean. She forced a small smile on her face while thinking that a salon trip was the perfect medicine for what she had been going through.

Crystal - clearly a stage name - was a sweet stylist about 10 years off the boat from Vietnam. Her dancer body was slowly fading away, but still noticeable. Her staff lived in the gray zone of immigration with multiple run-ins with law enforcement in the past. Alice had always respected her for trying to give these women a chance at a better life. Sadly, Alice had never really had the chance to visit her salon in the past, but she had a better moral reputation than Vincent.

"Welcome! You appointment?" Crystal asked from one of the stations as Alice entered the salon.

Alice surveyed the room. There were a few other ladies currently being serviced, with one or two remaining staff waiting. She didn't want to draw too much attention.

"Yes... I have an appointment under Malone," Alice answered.

Crystal smiled - lighting her face up. "Ah, yes... We take good care of you, Miss. Please seat," she points to a manicure station and nods to one of the free staff.

Alice shambles over to the station and meets the technician, Hau. She makes broken small talk eliciting the occasional smile and even laugh from Alice. Alice had always seen a manicure as a luxury, so she rarely got them. However, she did love the way they made her fingers look. The red polish Hau had picked for her was perfect. After a while, Alice just let herself get lost in the sheen as she was ushered over to an open pedicure station where the pampering continued. Hau washed and massaged her feet before painting them in the same red color. Eventually, she left Alice to relax as everything dried.

After walking her own client to the door, Crystal appeared at her side, "We wax you, yes? Full body?" Crystal motioned above her groin area as she spoke before gently taking Alice's hand leading her to a back room.

Alice had never gotten waxed. She didn't even regularly shave her legs. Much like a manicure, she saw it as an activity reserved for special occasions. The idea of shaving her vagina seemed perverse to her, so that had never crossed her mind. She found herself at a loss as Crystal led her to an interesting table. The bottom half of the table could open like a pair of scissors - spreading her legs open. There were also a number of straps meant to hold her place. Crystal asked her to strip off her bottoms and lie down.

"No worry. This more my protection," Crystal laughed, "You whities have sharp claws."

Alice felt her mellowness begin to wane as the straps were tightened. She tried to make small talk.

"Woo did such a nice job on my nails. I've never looked so pretty," she mentioned.

"Hau... yes, she good girl. Work hard," Crystal answered as she began to prepare.

"I own a bookstore not so far from here. We working girls need to stick together," Alice smiled.

"Oh, I know you. Many poker girls come here. You not first. You working girl alright," Crystal stated in a harsher tone than before.

Alice felt a lump form in her throat. Her skin grew cold and formed into goosebumps as Crystal brought a tray over to her side. With a couple quite twists, Alice found her legs spread and elevated. Starting with her feet, Crystal started applying warm wax and paper. Before fully understanding what was going on, Alice heard Crystal counting before pull the paper sharply. Her leg screamed in pain as she convulsed against the straps.

"Ow! That hurt!" she yelled straining to look up towards Crystal.

"Yes, working girl. This hurt. Make you sexy," Crystal laughed as she continued her steady pace of applying and then removing the wax.

Alice gritted her teeth as tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. She had at least learned the rhythm of Crystal's movements, so she could steel herself for the next strike. After a while, the pain just began to bleed together where she just hurt in waves.

"You look so pretty - now for the kitty," Crystal stated as she ran her fingers through Alice's public mound.

"Hey, what!? Um, ok," Alice stammered as she felt warm wax start to drip onto her groin.

The first countdown seemed to occur in the slow motion. Alice could feel each follicle as they were ripped from her tender flesh. She screamed. Crystal laughed and offered small jabs in broken English. Alice's groin was convulsing involuntarily as she felt more wax being applied. She whimpered. She asked for time. Crystal ignored her.

Each stripe sent waves of pain through her tender groin penetrating the rest of her body. Crystal slowly worked her way from front to back. Alice wondered how much longer she would have to suffer. She begged. She pleaded. After what felt like an eternity, she felt warm wax touching her healing anus.

"Please, wait!" Alice yelped.

"Oh, you party girl. You make good money?" Crystal smiled before suddenly pulling the last stripe.

Alice moaned. Her body began to convulse. She was confused. What was happening? She was orgasming? Why? Why now?

"Oh, you horny girl. You enjoy!" she laughed.

Alice tried to catch her breath and slow her pulse as her legs and groin continue to scream in pain. As she whimpered, she heard a spray bottle - then a cooling effect on her legs. Her pain started to become more manageable. It was a miracle.

"Thank you. That feels so much better," Alice sighed.

"No, you thank me soon. You pay.." Crystal replied.

Alice strained to lift her head - looking for Crystal. She heard mechanisms turning as she felt her orientation changing. Her head began to angle to the floor. She saw the door she had entered in from. Hau and Crystal stood staring at her.

"Um, my wallet is in my purse. I'll pay once I get down," Alice offered.

"Malone money no good here. Kitty look good now," Crystal barked while running her fingers over Alice's labia.

From her angle and Crystal's new position, Alice could now only see up Crystal's skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. Her hairless "kitty" was staring right at her. She stuttered.

"We horny too - working girl. You work," Crystal laughed before lifting her skirt and squatting down on Alice's face.

Alice struggled to free her face as Crystal's thighs started to tighten around her head. Strong female musk flooded her nostrils as she breathed when she found an opening. She waited. She hoped Crystal would free her.

Suddenly, she felt an explosion on her vagina as Crystal laid a full handed slap on the tender skin.

"You lick, working girl," Crystal stated with an authoritative tone before laying a second slap.

12