Cost of a Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice sobbed. This was wrong. This was sinful. She was not homosexual. She would not do this. Alice shook her head trying to twist herself free.

Another slap landed on her tender groin. Alice screamed. In doing so, she opened her mouth to Crystal's juices. She gagged. Without thinking, she tried to clear her mouth earning more of a grinding motion and a slap from Crystal. What could she do? Alice cried as she found air becoming more of a luxury than before.

Her tongue slowly split her lips and probed Crystal's labia. Crystal growled. Alice began to map her vagina with her probing tongue. She had never pleasured a woman before, but she did have the same anatomy. Once she had a general idea of certain buttons and levers, she reluctantly got to work. The quicker this was over the better. As her tongue began to rub her clit, Alice felt Crystal repaying her in turn with an adept finger. Alice listened to Crystal's breathing to drive her efforts slowly finding a rhythm - grabbing a breath when she could.

As Crystal's breathing began to quicken, Alice felt a new type of flood fill her mouth eventually spraying over the rest of her face. She coughed and sprayed the room as Crystal bucked and moaned above her.

"Ooo, you welcome, Miss. Now, you thank Hau - her first time." Crystal encouraged Hau in a language Alice couldn't understand.

Alice's face was still dripping as a new vagina covered her face. She wondered if they expected her to do the entire staff. She prayed this would be over soon. Hau's fingers fumbled around her vagina - more painful than pleasurable. Alice tried her best to please and quickly. She felt what she assumed was Crystal giving Hau better instruction on how to receive payment. With that, Hau's actions began to more mimic Crystal's.

Her tongue became more eager. She switched between paying attention to her clit and probing her vagina with her tongue. Hau's stimulation seemed to be succeeding more than Alice's efforts. She started to feel her pulse quicken. She shouldn't be enjoying this. She felt her urges start to overwhelm her. The coming wave started to affect her rhythm working Hau. Her tongue movements became more erratic and desperate before the orgasm suddenly hit her. She heard laughs as her convulsions took control of her body. She moaned. She fought to maintain focus.

Hau lasted a moment or two longer, but flooded her mouth with her juices. She continued to grind on Alice's face until her spasms subsided. Alice gasped for air when she was eventually freed. Juices dripped into her eyes and hair as she tried to shake herself clean - like a dog.

"You do good, working girl," Crystal smiled as Hau started to free her.

Still in shock, Alice was walked to the door - Crystal's jabs and laughs following her out the door.

--------- Errand 3 - Sex by Mail ---------

Alice was still shaking in her car. She was in shock. She cried. She rubbed another baby wipe over her face desperately trying to clean herself. She pulled the car back into traffic for what she expected to be another disaster. As she traveled to the location, she ran through multiple scenarios of what could possibly await her. She found her ideas becoming more and more perverse as she neared her destination.

Outside the Courier, Alice stared hard at the storefront. More blowjobs? A, she struggled to find the phrase, gang... fuck? Her skin crawled as her mind raced.

There was no reason to further prolong this torture. She left her car and entered the storefront. She trudged to the front counter like a beaten slave - shoulders slumped and eyes focused on the floor.

"Welcome to the Courier Stop! How may I help you?" the young cashier announced.

"I'm here to pick up a package," Alice murmured.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

Alice's head snapped up as if she was startled. The cashier was a young woman - no older than early twenties. She seemed so kind and innocent. Tears began to collect in Alice's eyes.

"I'm fine. Just having a rough day," Alice whined.

"Oh, I"m sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns around for you. Picking up a delivery? Sure, what is your name?" she returned. Her smile was almost overwhelming in the kindness it expelled.

"Alice Wilkens," Alice offered with a slight forced smile.

After looking at her computer for a brief moment, her cheeks flushed a little, "Um, the password?"

Alice paused. The girl no longer maintaining eye contact with her.

"Deep... throat," she surrendered before looking down in her own embarrassment.

"Yea... yup. I'll... go get... I'll be right back," the girl stammered before quickly heading into the back.

The seconds dragged on for what felt like hours. She felt herself start to sweat. What would it be now? What could possibly make this day worse?

Soon, the girl return with a heavy duty case. It almost looked military. Alice signed for it. The girl's goodwill seemed to have melted away. Eager to leave, Alice didn't fight it. She grabbed the case and retreated to her car. She sought some privacy in a nearby alley to see the contents.

She held her breath as she opened the case. The interior of the case was velvet lined with custom formed pockets. Alice struggled to take in the contents. Of what she recognized, the case contained a collar, fur lined handcuffs, blindfold, two bundles of rope, a metal dildo, and a wooden paddle. The rest of the contents puzzled her. A large fishhook? What are these small bulbs for? There were also a couple metal objects sporting latching belts. She had never seen anything like them before. What was she getting into?

12