Cost of a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without looking up from his phone - the latest model, Steve says, "The webcam still working in the box?"

Conrad quickly responds, "Yeah, I turned it on after I locked her in. That luddite didn't even notice it."

"It is game time guys - plus, the wife hasn't been kind to me in a while. Might need to make a pit stop." Ted interjects with a laugh.

The men laugh as Conrad ushers them into the Garret's Gym.

Conrad asks, "Where is Wes?"

Steve declares as if a well understood fact of nature, "Late as usual."

With a slight smile on his face, Tim explains further, "Yeah, he is still playing around with the last box girl. That fine little latina - she doesn't want to lose that scholarship."

Alice feels crushed under a tidal wave of fear and shame as she hears the men approach the poker table. I can't believe that I'm doing this. Is the shop really worth this? God, please, forgive me for what I have to do to spread your word. She cries a little more.

Sarcastically winking to the group, Ted welcomes their new toy, "Well there mystery girl. I like that. Might as well get started."

Wes finally arrives and enters the office area.

Wes announces to the group, "Guys, you will not believe what that slut will do to keep that tape -"

Conrad grabs Wes by the arm.

Conrad whispers, "She doesn't know. Keep quiet - remember."

Wes, derailed by the scolding, responds, "Fuck, sorry Conrad. Yo Ted! You going first?"

The cloth screen of the box parts as Ted pushes his 6in cock into the opening on the box. Alice is startled as it jabs her in the nose smearing precum on her face. As she shakes her head in a vain attempt to get clean, Alice notices a faint sour smell.

Ted states in a mocking tone, "Sorry if it stinks a little. I've been running around all day. Now come on - make quick work of it. I don't want to miss too much of the game."

Alice tears up a little as she is now faced with her new reality. She takes a brief moment to rebuild her composure before starting to probe the cock with the tip of her tongue. Ted's cock begins to drip more precum as she teases it with slow licks of her tongue. Alice closes her eyes before taking the cock into her mouth. She tries her best to imagine her husband and her last attempt at a blowjob for his birthday. She takes enough of him to fill her mouth, but doesn't push any further. Ted grunts in anticipation while Alice starts to find a rhythm as she bobs her head back and forth.

Ted hisses, "That is a good little slut."

Ted braces himself against the box as he feels himself about to climax. Alice continues to service his cock as she feels it start to spasm in her mouth. Before she can realize what is happening, she feels a flood of cum filling her mouth making her gag. As she recoils and coughs, Ted continues to cum shooting on her face and tits. As Alice coughs, she feels more globs of semen falling from mouth down her chin and onto her naked body. Ted gives the incentive button a couple congratulatory presses.

Ted laughs, "Damn girl! I really needed that. I think you did too."

Ted slowly rolls off the box as he puts his cock into his pants. His face is an ear to ear grin. The other men at the table cheer and applaud as the night officially begins. As Ted takes his seat, Wes decides that he should test the merchandise before getting to invested in the game. Conrad and the others continue to play recounting how Wes showed up late and still hasn't even played more than a couple hands before taking his first break. Wes approaches the box with a certain familiarity like a musician appreciating the craftsmanship in a handmade instrument. He runs his fingers over Alice's body in the photograph.

Wes whispers, "Well, well, well. I'm sure you are hungry for more - aren't you, whore?"

In the box, Alice is still recovering from the aftermath of Ted's explosions. Her vision is slightly blurred as she tries to find the correct head orientation and blink strength to clear Ted's seed from her eyes. Her attempts are mostly unsuccessful as she is distracted by the hard slick dildo moving up and down inside her vagina. Her body involuntarily shakes and tenses as she is forcibly penetrated. Thankfully, the motor cuts out shortly after it began. She sees the next intruder enter through the gateway to her domain. She frowns but commits to getting it done. She reaches forward and takes the cock into her mouth. As it reaches the back of her mouth, Alice picks up a peculiar taste that stops her in her tracks.

"Sorry about the taste - my little latina bitch just loves anal sex. I had her in the backseat of my Mustang just over an hour ago. Didn't really have time to clean up." he coldly declares.

Alice gags and recoils off his cock - spitting to get the taste out of her mouth. Alice defiantly stares - her vision starting to clear.

Alice snaps, "That is gross. Please wash up."

Smiling, Wes states, "Aw, hunny... I'm not sure what brought you here, but that isn't how this game works. We all make deals - I wouldn't want you to ruin yours."

Alice tears up as she stares at the cock in front of her.

He boldly mentions, "This game can go on for a very long while if all the players aren't playing. Just thought you should know."

Alice lurches forward forcing the cock back into her mouth. Tears begin to flow down her checks mixing with sweat and semen from before. Her gut churns with the shame of her predicament, but she holds strong knowing the God will forgive her sins. Like before, she begins to bob on Wes' cock hoping for a quick finish like Ted.

"Good girl, but I think you should start pushing a little deeper." states Wes as if talking to a pupil.

Alice pauses her movement confused. His cock is already filling her mouth - any further and she will start to gag.

Wes giggles, "Don't let any gagging deter you - you still have plenty of room."

Alice - led more by morbid curiosity than anything else - tries to take the cock deeper into her mouth. Slowly, she probes the back of her mouth playing a cat and mouse game with her gag reflex. The deeper she takes it - the more of a response she hears from her customer. She blushes as she considers the man a customer. This man was not buying a book on Christianity or Church Administration. Alice finds herself very far from the register of her bookstore as she pushes the cock slowly deeper.

Wes grunts, "That's it bitch - take it all the way in."

Alice continues the dance with her gag reflex eager to get rid of this man. She takes a long calming breath as she moves to push him deeper. Bile begins to climb up her throat as she continues to try to force more of the cock into her mouth. Wes begins to grind his hips against the box disrupting Alice's slow methodical exploration - until it happens. Alice feels a slight pop as the hard cock finds its way into her throat. Wes grunts in pleasure just before Alice vomits up what remained of her dinner forcing her off the cock once more.

Wes laughs again, "Aww... whoopsie. Well, I think you get the idea now. Let's not dawdle, my little slut. Get that cock back in your mouth."

Alice spits a couple more times to clear her mouth. She regrets looking down at the mess she has become. Her shoulders slump as she lets out a small whimper fighting back tears.

Wes surmises, "Uh, oh. I think someone thinks they made a big mistake. Well, I'm sure you will come up with a new dream - new future?"

Alice cries as she thinks of her husband, kids at home, and her store. Memories begin to flood her mind as she recalls opening day, after school visits from the kids, and favorite customers. She starts to feel it all slipping away. How could this happen? She starts a small silent prayer trying to calm herself as Wes laughs. She can't stop now. She understands that now. Whimpering, she takes him back into her mouth - sobs intermixed with gags.

Alice takes the cock as deep as she can struggling to push it deeper. Slowly, she finds her throat beginning to open up allowing the rest of the cock to enter her mouth. Wes grunts in excitement as Alice begins bobbing along the full length of his cock. After a couple minutes of this, she feels the cock begin to spasm in her mouth. With it being so deep, Alice notices that she doesn't even taste the semen. She holds the cock deep in her throat until the spasming stops as she listens to Wes banging his hands on the side of the the box.

Wes turns to leave before stating, "Good girl."

Tim calls out his comrade, "No incentive? You sounded like you enjoyed it?"

Wes states, "I've had better. Hell, I had better today." He then lets out a deep laugh.

Interested, Ted interjects, "So tell us how little Miss Gonzales is doing."

Wes returns to the table and carries on his conversation. Gonzales is a common hispanic name, but Alice recalls the owner of the local quarter laundry having the last name of Gonzales. They were a nice family - active in the church and the community. Their daughter had been a bright pupil in school and was lucky to get a full ride to a local university. The community had been very proud of her. Time has become a blur, but Alice hopes that the game will soon be over.

The players of the game were - for better or worst - evenly matched in poker. That is what encouraged them to continue meeting. It would not be fun if one man dominated or another continually found themselves losing. Each man had found themselves victorious a few times by now. Tonight was no different. Steve was the current chip leader and on a hot streak that would rival the pits of hell. Frustrated, Tim decides it is his turn for a break. As he rises from the table, he makes a solid effort to explain to Steve how much he hates him.

Tim offers, "Well now miss - I got another for you. You have been so well behaved tonight."

Alice watches as a soft cock is pushed through the hole towards her. She wonders how long she has been in the box. Her back and knees have started aching from the position she has been stuck in. Would the give her a break? Alice already knows the answer. She just needs to tough it out - she tells herself as she takes the new cock into her mouth. Slowly, the cock grows in her mouth almost as though she were inflating it like a birthday balloon. As she starts her familiar rhythm, Alice notices a tapping noise on the top of the box - perfectly timed, almost like a metronome. Then, she feels a vibration as the dildo between her legs awakens. The more the button is pressed - the more ferocious the penetrating becomes. Alice feels her muscles tighten as shivers climb all over body.

Alice begs, "Please stop. That is enough. I'll finish you."

Shaking his head, Tim responds, "Get that cock back in your mouth and enjoy the ride."

Alice winces as she continues to be forcibly penetrated. Without warning, a single moan escapes her lips. I'm enjoying this? No, this isn't meant to be like this. Alice tries to forcibly clear her mind and reaches forward for the cock dripping with precum. Trying to continue her rhythm - she finds herself continually derailed by her silent partner pumping between her legs. She moans again only now muffled by the cock deep in her mouth. Tears begin to form in the corners of her eyes as she desperately tries to ignore the tremors travelling through her body. As Alice pushes deeper, she feels each jab going impossibly deeper into her. She sees flashes of light in her closed eyes. Her body is covered by goosebumps. Then - it happened.

With a cock deep in her throat, Alice starts convulsing in ecstasy. Her body shivers and bucks with the movement of her silent partner as she moans hard onto Tim's cock. Her cheeks turn bright red with shame. Alice tries to remember the last orgasm she had had. She can't remember. Sex had never been a priority in her life. She thought back to her intimate time with her late husband. If Kevin could see her now - tears rolled down Alice's cheeks. Her shame was only magnified as she realized a horrible state of fact - the machine was still moving. She was going to orgasm again - very soon.

Eager to get the machine to stop, Alice worked on the cock in front of her with renewed vigor. Each thrust below was a ticking timebomb for her. Her nipples stuck out like spearpoints while she found herself covered in goosebumps. She pushed the cock down as far as she could and slowly bounced her head. The thrusts below became her stopwatch for when she would be able to breathe again. She continued this rhythm for a few more minutes until she felt her insides begin to tense up once more. More tears rolled down her cheeks as her face once again turned bright red. She started to moan once more around the cock deep in her mouth. She can't stop it now. It is too late. Alice experienced her second orgasm of the night that was only interrupted by the now strangely familiar pulsing feeling of the cock in her mouth as it sprayed into her throat.

Tim announces, "Good god girl! You definitely earned that one." He slaps the side of the box before adding, "I wish I could take that bitch home with me."

The players at the table applauded as Alice finally was given a moment to relax. The machine finally stopped. Alice took a brief moment to look at herself. She regretted it almost immediately. She was a mess. Spit and slobber had dripped down her chin and down her chest - mixing with cum and vomit from earlier. Between her legs, she saw a growing puddle. Her faced turned red. She was so ashamed - so dirty. With little self control left, Alice broke down into pathetic sobs. Each one seeming to erupt from deep in her core. She wallowed in her darkness for what felt like an eternity.

Outside the box, the game was nearing its end. Wes and Conrad were engaged in a very passionate conversation about reputable plumbing companies in the city. Wes, clearly at this point drunk by his slurring of words, could barely string together a coherent though, but Conrad was determined to have the final word. Ted had left in a fury after claiming Tim was a scoundrel and cheat. Steve had fashioned himself an empire with a chip stack easily 3x that of his closet rival. He then just needed to put on the appropriate amount of pressure.

Alice didn't know how long she was crying. She only realized that she didn't hear anything outside anymore. Where did they go? Was it over? Did they forget about her? Right before she was about to yell out - she heard footsteps.

Conrad congratulates his friend, "Steve, damn good game. I won't tell the others, but your online practice is definitely improving your game."

Steve replies "Thanks Conrad. The scene has really blown up with the quarantines, so I get a diverse talent pool - but still lose a far bit. The wife isn't as impressed."

Like a game show host, Conrad states with a laugh, "I can understand that. Well, your prize!"

Alice is startled as the door on the box is suddenly opened. Bright light floods her unprepared eyes.

Conrad laughs, "Wow, Alice, you made a proper mess."

Alice is shocked into silence. Her mind frantically trying to figure out what to say - what to do. Conrad said her participation was a secret. What was he doing? Who was this guy? Steve held up a small monitor so Alice could see.

She sees herself.

Alice's eyes dart to the inside of the box until she found it - a small camera.

Alice barks, "What!? What is this!? Conrad!?"

Alice struggles against the cuffs.

Conrad laughs, "Alice, there is one more thing that I forgot to mention. The box girl is the prize of the winner. The footage is just a little leverage."

"FUCK YOU!" Alice states with vigor.

Conrad, faking shock with a smile, responds, "Whoa, Alice. I think you just need some time to think about your situation. But, you should also meet you new owner - Steve Malone."

"Let me go. Now! I didn't agree to this. Remove these cuffs - Conrad." Alice asks.

Steve states, "I don't think she gets it."

Alice, in a monotone, declares, "Go to hell."

Conrad interjects, "She can be a little dense at times."

With a slight tilt of his head, Steve says, "I'll try to fix that. Ms. Wilkens - As my good friend Conrad said - I'm Steve Malone." Pointing to the monitor, "This covers everything you did tonight. We keep remote backups - this isn't the only copy."

Conrad reaches to the top of the box where the incentive controls are.

Alice pleads, "Please no - no more. Please."

Conrad responds, "Oh, sorry. Not that. We have found that it is better to give our prizes some time to think. Makes it easier to separate."

Conrad presses the red button. Alice looks down as she feels her insides being flooded. She looks to Conrad confused.

Conrad smiles before stating, "A sedative. You look tired."

Steve says, "I'll call you tomorrow, my little slut."

Alice lurches forward as sleep pulls her down.

12