All Comments on 'Cost of Doing Business'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dan_EnglandDan_Englandalmost 2 years ago

Love it, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd buy anything those tits were selling!

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderalmost 2 years ago

The story makes Layton, Clyde, and Gabriel out to be not very business savvy. No mature intelligent businessmen would allow themselves to be so easily swayed by a prostitution, not matter how talented she is with her sexual skills, and that is exactly what Sarah was, a prostitute. Sarah was nothing more than a prostitute brought in by John hoping by seducing potential clients with her sexual skills his obvious incompetence would be concealed. Intelligent successful businessmen would have quickly seen through this, they would have certainly enjoyed the sexual favors of the prostitute provided by John and his company, but then taken their business elsewhere going with a firm that was competent and could adequately fulfill their companies needs. This “cost of doing business” should have been an example of how expensive it is to do business when the company itself is so incompetent they have to rely on a prostitute to win over clients.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see someone's having a normal one in the comments of a porn story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There’s gotta be more workers at the prospective customer. They should each get a turn at her too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sarah.... This one makes your top 5! I gave it 5 stars. Would love to see the airtight scene.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

This is one fantastic story. Crazy hot, extremely well written and a great story. I love when hot white women like the one in your story take charge and fuck and suck multiple black cocks at the same time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.