Cost of Survival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to start off by saying how pleased I am that everyone enjoyed tonight. We don't have enough happiness in this world right now and I'm glad this little party has injected some into the grey world we all inhabit right now. The whole idea behind this was to celebrate, officially, the new members soon to join our...our unusual family." He paused, for drama Celine was sure, and fished the paper she had given him earlier from his pocket.

"So, we all knew our darling Darlene was soon to be a mother but tonight we get to celebrate the others who are joining her on this journey." Again, he paused. Celine took the opportunity to glance at the other women's faces. Except for Anya, they had all instinctively leaned forward to hear what he was going to say.

"Darlene, as I already said, is joined by Jennifer and Deborah. Congratulations to you all." Tevin and Daniel clapped lightly. The women all turned to one another, whispered words of congratulations flying back and forth. Caesar let the news sink in for a while before clinking his glass for attention once more.

"So, ladies, on the recommendation of our nurse." he inclined his head to Celine in the briefest of nods, "You will all be moving into rooms here in the house tomorrow. We need to make sure you are healthy and happy for your sake and the sake of the precious life you carry with you." Once more he allowed a moment to pass, for the news to sink in before continuing, revelling in his role of Master of ceremonies. "For the remaining four female members of our family, we will take the opportunity of tonight's party to make another effort to start you on your own journeys. Tonight, Daniel you will go with Linda, Anya you will...."

"No, no, no." Candace interrupted Caesar. "No, Daniel is with me, we love each other."

Caesar didn't look at Candace, his gaze swivelled to his son instead, a single raised eyebrow was question enough. Daniel spread his hands and shrugged his shoulders. Caesar's expression didn't change a whit but Daniel quickly followed up with a mumbled "News to me, this is nothing to do with me." to placate his father.

"As I was saying..." Caesar began again only for Candace to call out to Daniel, "But I love you, I want your baby, just yours..."

"Enough!" Caesar roared, Candace had the sense to clamp her mouth shut but Celine wasn't sure the woman would remain silent. "Enough." he repeated, "I don't know where this has come from but there aren't enough of us to have the luxury to pick, choose and stay with just one partner. This is my plan, my vision. I say what happens and I will be obeyed." He followed this by throwing his drink, glass and all at the far wall where it exploded.

In the silence that followed the violence, Caesar cleared his throat and began again. "Darlene, would you be so good as to take Jennifer and Deborah upstairs. Maybe use the back bedrooms for tonight until we sort out arrangements tomorrow. Thank you my dear." Darlene ushered the two women out, Deb looked distressed, her young face already wet with tears. After the door closed behind them, Caesar swung back to the remaining occupants in the room.

"Celine, stand up please." Celine did so, leaving her drink on the table. "Now go beside Brutus, on your knees as well please." Celine moved over to where Brutus stood and she sank to her knees beside the towering black man, she wrapped an arm around one leather clad leg but said and did nothing more beyond that.

"Anya, if you would be so kind, come over here and join me, same as Celine please." Anya, the fiery Polish girl decided to show she had as much sense as she had guts. She walked over beside Caesar and dropped to her knees beside him.

"Now, Candace." Caesar said, his voice quiet but tight with rage. "My eldest son, Daniel, is going to fuck Linda. You are going to watch him fuck her and while you watch my other son is going to fuck you. You will understand that Daniel feels nothing for you that he doesn't feel for any of the other women under this roof. You will learn that he, he is loyal to me and that is all that needs be said. If you refuse, then you will no longer be welcome here, I will drive you myself, far from here, and you can make your own way in this world."

Candace stood there, mute with shock. Daniel slipped past her, he extended his hand to Linda, still seated, and helped the redheaded white woman to her feet. Daniel then led Linda to the centre of the room. While Candace looked on, Daniel embraced Linda, his mouth crushing against the woman's in a passion that she began to reflect in short order. Linda was tall, almost 5'10. Her red hair hung mid length, falling down in a tousled fashion. She was wearing a simple dress, zipped at the back. While they kissed, Daniel pulled the zipper down to her waist and slid the garment off her shoulders. It fell to the floor around Linda's feet. She had obviously chosen not to wear underwear that night, or had none remaining to her, either way once the dress was gone, she was utterly naked. Freckles were splashed liberally across her lovely face, shoulders and arms, fading as they threaded down her chest towards her small firm breasts.

Daniel removed his own clothes quickly and the two of them sank to the floor still kissing hungrily. He eventually ended the kiss and placed himself between her legs, those long pale limbs were quickly positioned over his powerful shoulders. Linda wriggled her ass on the floor to aid him entering her until a soft sigh signalled that he was inside. He glanced up towards Candace and then he began fucking Linda with long deep powerful thrusts, his muscled backside flexing as he drove into her.

"Oh, oh, Daniel." but it was Candace that said it, not Linda. The black woman was crying silently as she watched the two of them coupling on the floor of the room. It seemed to Celine that Candace had shrunk in the last few minutes, her shoulders slumping, life leaking from her along with the tears. Tevin, without a trace of sympathy on his face, turned her ninety degrees and pushed her over the end of the couch. Candace continued to look at the man she loved fucking Linda while his brother pulled her dress up around her waist, pulling the cotton panties she wore down to the floor.

While Daniel continued to stroke in and out of Linda, the red-haired girl's small yips of pleasure now coming every third or fourth stroke, Tevin had Candace spread her legs slightly. The youngest brother spat onto his hand, quickly lubricating his already hard member. He shoved it into Candace with a grunt of effort, she rocked forward but showed no other reaction to his crude entry. Soon both brothers were sawing their respective cocks into their partners, whether through chance or design, their pistoning thrusts fell into sync, both rock hard black cocks slipping deep inside pussies at the same moment, withdrawing wet at the same time.

Soon Daniel switched positions, Linda now astride him, bearing down on his cock as she rode him like a champion jockey. Celine could see the girls thin bottom lip clamped firmly between her teeth as the large black cock probed deep inside her. The sight of Linda's obvious pleasure had Celine aroused, it was only then that she realised she'd been idly stroking Brutus's cock through the fabric of his pants. Keeping her eyes on Daniel and Linda, she opened his zipper, freeing his huge cock which she now began to fondle and stroke as she watched.

Tevin had pulled Candace's dress down so that it was now bunched around her waist. The black woman had massive breasts, 32H on a 5'1 frame. At 140ish lbs she was heavy set compared to the three, almost painfully, thin women she shared this room with. Her breasts were swinging back and forth as Tevin fucked her enthusiastically. She may not have shared his enthusiasm but his herculean efforts had at last made an impression on her, small whimpers of lust oozing from her tight-lipped mouth.

"That's right, soon you'll be all 'I love your dick Tevin', don't you worry." Tevin chortled cruelly behind her, one set of fingers digging into a voluptuous ass cheek.

He kept fucking her, almost vicious in his rapid-fire motions as he drove in and out of her. His sculpted muscular frame was in sharp contrast to Candace's ampleness, hard black muscles driving a harder black cock into her soft, curvaceous form. As Celine watched on, her own need now filled to overflowing with Brutus's erect cock, Candace finally tore her gaze from Daniel. She lowered her head, face down against the cushioned fabric of the couch, the material only slightly muffling her cries of passion.

"Yeh, yeh... uh, oh, oh, oh baby, that's it. Don't stop, faster, uh-huh." she moaned her encouragement to Tevin.

Linda was still astride Daniel but she had stopped riding him, he was now the driving force behind their fucking, whipping his ass up and down off the floor in a blur as he pummelled her pussy. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream, head rolled back, eyes unfocused as he beat a tempo with his engorged black cock, her tight white frame his drum.

A soft gurgling from beside her drew Celine's attention from the hot sex happening before her.

Caesar's pants were dropped around his ankles and Anya had her face buried between his legs, industriously feasting on his cock. Her thin white face was set in concentration as she worked his shaft with her mouth and tongue, the long length glistening as she slithered her tongue up and down it. The eldest male of the group had removed his belt before dropping his pants. That length of brown leather was now looped around Anya's milk pale throat in a makeshift collar and leash arrangement, the end of it securely held in Caesar's strong right hand.

Celine felt something encircle the back of her own neck. Brutus's hand enveloped the back of her head and neck, turning it so that she looked up at his face from her kneeling position.

"Let's get us a bed. I had enough of fucking on da floor last night." Brutus said.

He gave a slight tug and Celine rose smoothly to her feet; hand still latched onto his cock.

"C'mon" Brutus said, turning for the door. "I got you exclusive till you is full on knocked-up, so let's do this."

Epilogue

5 Years later...

Celine moved slowly to the window to look outside. Her back was sore and between its stiffness and her advanced stage of pregnancy she felt that she waddled rather than stepped to the window of the room.

Looking down she could see the usual bustle of the community below her. In the years since Caesar and Brutus had begun to gather lone survivors here, the community had swelled.

In addition to Celine and the six other women she considered the 'founding members' there were another fifteen women now, white, black, Latino and Asian. Surprisingly three more men had also joined their sanctuary in addition to the original four. Two white men and a Latino, all three possessing the same natural resistance to the Zombie plague as Caesar and his family. Importantly the eighteen adults had brought a variety of new skills to the collective which had allowed them not only to survive but to flourish.

The sound of young children singing brought a smile to Celine's face, she knew that Anya was teaching the kids that morning. The young polish woman had proved herself to be both intelligent, patient and kind with the rapidly growing flock of children and she had revelled in her role as educator. As the off-key words of the alphabet song filled the air, Celine knew her two kids would be among them. Magnus, four years old and growing tall and strong like his father and little Hope her daughter. Celine wasn't sure who had fathered Hope but her soft nature led her to speculate that Daniel might be the most likely culprit.

As she stood there, a hand resting on her distended stomach, she idly wondered which male had gifted her a third child.

The world was still a frightening place, every day was a struggle but she...they...were surviving.