Costco Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of an older man meeting a younger gal.
4.3k words
4.58
18.2k
16
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

I walked out of CeCe's duplex definitely a changed men. I felt invigorated, it was a beautiful day. What a perfect way to end a perfect day. I really had wanted to go and visit with CeCe for a short talk. I wasn't planning on this turning into an all-day affair. An affair? Oh God. Not an affair. Vickie had given me a hallpass so it really wasn't an affair, was it.

Shit, shit, shit. Why was my mind wrestling with itself? I loved my wife and had pledged my faithfulness to her and failed. Yes I know Vickie had given me permission but weren't those just jokes? Surely she didn't mean them and when I came home and told her about it was she going to visit a solicitor and file divorce charges against me.

The sudden buzzing coming out of my jacket on the passenger seat scared the daylights out of me, since my mind had been delving into possible scenarios about the unfolding events in Vickie's and my marriage. Tentatively picking up my phone, I saw 10 missed phone calls from my wife and easily three times as many texts.

Quickly hitting redial, I heard my sweet angel's voice say, "Oh, Michael, I've been so worried about you. You've not answered my calls this day and my head went to thinking about the bad things that could be happening to you."

"Vickie my love. I am so very sorry to put you in such a state, dearest. While at breakfast, I turned the ringer off and threw my phone in my jacket pocket. It had warmed up when we went to retrieve our cars and I had taken my jacket off and thrown it over the passenger seat. It wasn't until just now when I was heading home that I noticed it. Is there something that you needed? Is everything alright dear?" I was trying to act normal because I could hear the nervousness in my wife's voice.

"Oh, nothing too major, Michael. I'm making tacos for dinner and I was hoping you could stop by the store and pick up some shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and salsa to go with the tacos, if you'd like, you could even pick up some guacamole, chips and anything else you'd like. Don't be too late. You know you don't like cold tacos." Vickie said though never a word asking where I had been all day.

After picking up the aforementioned items plus a six pack of Pacifico beer, I headed home. As I carried the bags into the kitchen, Vickie wrapped me in her arms tightly and clung to me almost like a leech making me feel guiltier than I already did. She didn't say anything, but she knew I had been with one of them. She didn't accuse me of anything or ask any questions, but I could see it in her eyes, the way she looked at me, always with a smile but nearly at the point of tears.

We went to bed that night as usual, after the late news and to my surprise, instead of putting on her C-pap, she snuggled up next to me, placing her head on my chest in the crook of my armpit and her hand softly caressed my face. I gently took her hand and kissed it, then I stuck one of her fingers in my mouth and sucked on it, then a second one. As I sucked on her fingers, my tongue played with them in my mouth, then I wiggled my tongue in between the two fingers, separating them like they were her thighs and she looked up at me and smiled saying, "Damn, you're a horny old goat."

I kissed her, smiled and asked, "Could I give it a try?"

My wife let out a big sigh and said, "No . . . I'd have to douche and wash up and besides I'm not sure I could cum anyway. If you want to see if you can cum I'll let you but I . . . " I stopped her tight there.

"Vickie, I love you and a big part of making love to you is pleasuring you, not just my pleasure. I really find it difficult to enjoy sex if you're not enjoying it. Does that make any sense?" I said.

A tear trickled down her cheek and she tried to turn away from me but I held her in place, kissing the tear away. "I love you," I said, "and always will. Besides, I'm too old to try to train a new wife." She playfully slugged me then kissed me before turning over and putting on her C-pap and turning out the light.

Like most mornings, I get up with the dog and let my wife sleep, put on coffee and read my emails. When she gets up, I will fix us cereal or soft boiled eggs then get dressed and work around the yard or out in my shop. Today I was in the shop, working on the lawnmower when my cell phone notified me of an incoming text. It was from CeCe. The first thing I did was to check and see if my wife was anywhere close.

Taking a couple of steps towards the house, I could see my wife sitting in front of her big TV so I went back into my shop. I read CeCe's text, It read, 'Michael, I feel more alive than I have in years. You have changed me and I like what I see and the way I feel. Michael, would you please have breakfast with me tomorrow. I really do make a killer omelet you know. What kind would you like? I can do ham, bacon, cheese, fried onion, you name it. Ok?' I sent back a grinning devil imogee. CeCe texted back 'What?'

'Well, my precious beauty, I just happened to think of what I really wanted to eat,' I replied, 'and that's your lovely little pussy as a start.' I just couldn't help myself.

'Mmmmmmm,' came across the screen, then 'and would you let me reciprocate if I wanted?'

I typed back, 'I definitely wouldn't object to that as long as it's something you really want to do.'

CeCe's reply came back, 'I've never been that good at it but maybe with practice and your guidance I might improve.'

I sent her a big smiley face and replied, "I'm sure you'll get an A+ just for trying."

Her reply caught me off guard, it read: 'Michael, I want you to tell me the truth. I've been told I'm no good at it and I don't want to frustrate you. Will you help me learn to pleasure you in 'that' way? Can you be here by 10:00 for brunch tomorrow?'

I shot back, 'Sweetness, I believe so but let me check first. I'll sent you a message shortly. I just need to make sure my wife knows this time. I don't want her to worry or have to lie to her. If she tells me it's ok with her, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there by 10:00 if not sooner, but if not, well we'll have to accept it. Hugs and kisses, Michael.' CeCe sent back a bunch of kisses and hearts. Then she sent me her email address, CCBryant@Gmail.com.

I washed my hands and walked into the house, there I asked Vickie if she'd like to go out to lunch with me. I think it took her buy surprise as that's something we hadn't done in a long time.

"Let me go get cleaned up and put on some decent clothes first," my wife said as she hopped up and headed to our bedroom. I followed her into our room and watched as she undressed and turned on the heater in our bathroom then turned on the water in the shower. I quickly followed suit and as she climbed in, I was right behind her. I grabbed her shampoo and began washing her hair. Pressing her back to me and rubbing her butt against my crotch she said, "Do you know how long it's been since we've done this Michael?"

"Too long," I said, then realizing she'd removed her hearing aids to shower I turned her to face me and repeated myself a little louder, "Much too long, my love," and I kissed her deeply as I moved our heads under the spray of the showerhead. It was fun washing each other off in the shower again. I was hoping we might even get to play a little before lunch but as soon as she was dried off, she began to get dressed. My wife had pulled on her panties and pants and saw me standing there with my erection in my hand and shook her head. She pulled on her bra then her blouse. I got dressed and drove us to Panera Bread.

We had a nice lunch, though we just spoke about things in general. It wasn't until we were almost home when my wife took my hand and said, "What's up, Michael? Is there something you need to tell me?" I guess after fifty years she knew me all too well. I continued to hold her hand until we pulled up to our house and shut off the car. I turned to my lovely wife and said, "CeCe sent me an invitation for brunch tomorrow and I wanted to ask your permission before I accepted. Do you still think you can share me with another woman?"

Vickie squeezed my hand tightly, her eyes closed for a bit then she looked at me and gave me a smile and leaned over and kissed my cheek then said, "Michael, I meant what I said. As long as it's just sex I think I'll be ok with it. I know how much you want it but it's just not in the cards for me anymore."

As we walked into the house I asked, "How about if I went down on you or used the magic wand on you? You seemed to like it when I did it the last time, didn't you?"

She stopped and looked at me and said, "And how long ago was that?"

I thought then realized it was quite a while ago and said, "About six months ago, wasn't it?"

My wife shook her head and said, "No Michael, it was over nine. But to tell you the truth, I didn't really orgasm. I faked it for you. I knew you wanted to make me feel good. My body just doesn't work like it used to. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say." We held each other until our dog interrupted us, wanting to be let out. Vickie went to use the bathroom and I sent CeCe a text that we were good for tomorrow and after changing into work clothes, I went back to working on my mower.

My wife sent me a text telling me dinner was ready so I washed up and headed in after locking up the shop. After dinner, I helped with cleaning the kitchen and my wife went to watch her big screen TV and I went to my computer. I opened my email and sent CeCe an email, just to see how she was doing? I told her about asking my wife out to lunch and our showering and how turned on I had gotten with her only to get shut down again. I told her everything about our conversation when we got home, pouring my soul out to her in that email before I realized it was quite long. I then told her how much I was looking forward to our getting together and how fortunate I was to have met such a beautiful, sexy girl like her. Then I hit send.

I was going through my other emails when I got a return from CeCe. I anxiously opened it. I was worried I had opened myself up to much to her but imagine the grin I had when the first thing I saw upon opening it was a selfie of CeCe, naked in her full length mirror, which was apparently in her bedroom. The next shot was a close up of her spreading her pussy lips open for me with the caption, 'wish you were here.' I could feel the precum leaking and my shaft stiffening and there were several more pictures yet to come. There were a couple of her fingering her clit and dipping two fingers into her wet slit. The last was a video of her orgasming and I had to turn the volume way down and wished I had a set of earphones. God I wanted to jack off to that video so bad but I knew that I needed to save it for CeCe.

Hoping my wife wouldn't catch me, I took out my phone and pulling out my engorged cock, wet with precum, I took a picture then sent it to CeCe with a note saying, 'Two can tease.' Quickly she texted back, 'God I want you! I wish you were here now.' I made sure to delete those texts and the picture from my phone. By then it was bedtime and my wife and I performed our usual bedtime rituals before crawling under the covers, holding hands like we usually did as we fell asleep.

I woke up about 2:15, having to pee. When I returned to bed, I had trouble going back to sleep. I kept thinking about what was going to happen in a few hours and was worried about my performance. After all, I was thirty years older than this lovely young woman. My mind going over today's possibilities had gotten me so hard that my shaft wouldn't stay in my pajamas. I'm not sure how long I lay there before I was eventually able to fall back to sleep, only to have our dog wake me up, needing to go outside.

After letting the dog out and putting on the coffee, I opened my computer and there was another email from CeCe. When I opened it, she had sent me a rather long letter. It began:

Dearest Michael, there are some things that I think you should know about me that I can say easier this way than face to face. I never felt like I was beautiful until I met you. I always thought of myself as plain or even ugly. Guys wanted me for my body and I'd let them, just to have some attention. I got pregnant right after I turned eighteen and my father kicked me out of the house.

When I told the baby's father he told me that it was my problem and not his. I told my older brother who he was and my brother and his friend threatened him if he didn't make an honest woman out of me. He allowed me to move in with him but within the first month, he came home drunk and beat me so badly I ended up in the ER. The cops arrested him and I pressed charges. I also knew I couldn't keep the baby on my own and I have a 23 year old son out there somewhere.

Afterwards, I bounced from boyfriend to boyfriend until about seven years ago then decided it wasn't worth it. I wasn't worth it. Then you came into my life. Michael, you don't know how much you mean to me. I know how much you love your wife and she loves you but I value our friendship and our time together. Michael, I want you to know that I have never orgasmed as hard as I have with you. Please don't take this the wrong way but I think I'm developing feelings for you. Feelings I've never had for another man. When we see each other we need to talk and see if we can figure this out.

I love you, CeCe.

I read the letter three times before I hid it at the end of a file I used for spare parts. By then my wife was awake and I made us oatmeal and toast. She didn't want coffee this morning, she wanted tea so I fixed her some. I was a bundle of nerves and went in to get ready. I shaved then shaved again. I wanted to be especially smooth for CeCe. Then I had a thought and dug through the back of my dresser drawer and found the bottle of Cialis. I really hadn't needed it around CeCe but I thought I might use it just in case. As I was finishing up dressing, my wife came into the bedroom and sat on the bed, watching me.

After a bit she asked, "Are you going to be ok with this arrangement hon?" I think she could tell I was nervous about something.

I sat on the bed next to her and said, "It's you I'm worried about my love. You know I'd never want you hurt. You mean the world to me, more than me getting a little from some other woman."

My wife kissed me and said, "I'll be fine dear. It's you I'm worried about. I don't want you to lead with your heart. It's way too big and you care too much at times. Just be careful, ok?"

I kissed her back then headed over to CeCe's. When she opened the door, she was hiding behind it and the smells that came out made my mouth water. It was a combination of fried bacon, onions and CeCe's perfume. CeCe closed the door behind me then jumped up planting a lip lock on me as her arms wrapped around my neck. She was only wearing her apron and some heeled slippers. Guess the Cialis wasn't going to be needed.

Somehow we managed to get the things on the stove turned off as she undressed me, pulling me into her bedroom where I kissed my way down to find her freshly shaved pussy. She was soaked, and I licked her juices from her inner thighs up to her slit before I placed her legs over my shoulders and my hands under her lovely globes and dug my tongue deep into her pussy, hungrily sucking up every bit of her juices. CeCe rewarded me with a gush of her woman's cum and I savored every drop then moved up to suckle her clit as I dipped two fingers up to rub her G-spot.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh yes. Yes, YES!" CeCe cried out as she quivered and shook, trying to push my head away from her clit. I held firm, just letting the flat of my tongue linger over her clit as I tried to hum. It took her a few minutes to compose herself then she pushed herself up on her elbows and asked, "Now may I have my turn with you?" I smiled and moved up next to her, wiping her juices off with the towel she had put under her just before I had started going down on her. CeCe wasn't really happy at first tasting herself on my mouth and tongue but when we broke, she began kissing her way down my body.

CeCe kissed around the base of my shaft as she fondled my balls. Then she began taking long licks from the base of my hardness up just under the crown of my cock. Each time she'd brush the edge, I'd shiver in anticipation but she kept teasing me. The precum was now dripping off the head of my cock and CeCe's tongue circled my helmet, licking it all off. Planting a kiss on the head, she looked up at me and asked, "Am I doing ok so far?"

Brushing the hair out of her eyes, I said, "My love, whoever told you that you were no good at this was either a complete idiot or brain dead." CeCe giggled and took half my cock down her throat. I just about came. She began to bob up and down on my shaft and I tried to slow her down but she wasn't having any of it. She was on a mission and I relaxed and went with the flow. The tingling started at my toes and the top of my head and when they met, my explosive orgasm sent my hot sticky seed deep into her sucking mouth. CeCe kept sucking until I was too sensitive and it began to tickle.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her opened mouth, our tongues sharing my seed as I caressed her body. I was a trembling, quivering mess and said, "My God, CeCe, that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced."

She blushed then said, "Really? Are you serious? I was hoping you'd like it. I spent a long time watching videos last night, hoping to get some ideas on what you might like."

I smiled and said, "Whoever you watched, was an excellent teacher my dear. If I could find out who it was, I'd send them a note of appreciation." CeCe giggled as I pulled up the covers and we took a nap, leaving our breakfast for later.

I awoke at almost noon to the sound of CeCe in her shower. I climbed in with her and reached for the body wash and began to scrub her back. Her moans let me know she liked what I was doing as I had a washcloth on one hand and gently used the nails on my other on her back.

CeCe turned around, apparently her back was done and she wanted to wash me, especially my equipment as I washed her breasts and sex. We were interrupted when the hot water ran out and we had to quickly rinse off with cold water and dry off, jumping back under the covers to cuddle and warm up. We were making out like kids. I couldn't believe my luck.

Once she was warmed up, CeCe popped out of bed and put her apron and slippers back on and said, "Wait here Michael, I'll fix us breakfast, well I guess it will be lunch now. Your going to need your energy as I'm going to need more of you before you leave, understand?" Who was I to argue with such a vision of loveliness?

I heard music playing and smells began to fill the room then CeCe brought in a Mimosa for me. As I took a sip, I watched her leave the room, her cute butt just below the bow of the apron and decided to follow her out. In the front room, I found my clothes and was about to put them on when CeCe saw me and gave me a frown. I held up my underwear and she nodded so I slipped them on and sat at the table and watched her finish our lunch.

CeCe wasn't kidding, she was an excellent cook and removing her apron before sitting down made our meal all that more enjoyable. I couldn't believe this 73 year old cock of mine was hard again. I decided I had eaten enough and stood up and walked over to her. CeCe reached over to my hardness and smiled up at me. I took her hand and led her over to the couch, only this time I bent her over the back of the couch and took her from behind.

Oh fuck her pussy felt good. I thought Wednesday she felt good but today was something else. I was pounding into her, not for my pleasure but for hers. I tried to change angles to see which could draw out the best moans or shouts from her. I was enjoying finding out what she liked. I was in no hurry to orgasm and was intent on making this about her pleasure.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers
12