Costco Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a rather big orgasm, I pulled out and moved us to the other side of the couch where I laid down and pulled her on top of me. CeCe quickly straddled me and guided me into her soaked tightness. As she rocked on top of me, I played with her nipples, rolling them between my thumb and forefinger while she drenched my cock and balls. I thought to myself that I was going to have to pay to have her couch cleaned. I chuckled at the thought and CeCe asked, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing's funny, my love, I'm just deliriously happy, that's all." She bend down and kissed me and we stayed in that position, just resting there with my cock embedded in her pussy. I could feel her heartbeat through my shaft. Then CeCe began to rock and moan as she rubbed her clit against my pubic mound. As her orgasm built, I could feel mine building along with hers. She raised up and began to shout, then curse as we both began to climax together. I think I surprised her as my shouts were probably loud enough to alert the neighbors.

We lay there together, a sweaty, pleasured mass. As good as this felt, I was worried. Was this going to be just sex or something more? I agonized that we were developing strong feelings for each other even though it was only our second time together.

CeCe kissed my forehead saying, "I think we need another shower, don't you?" I smiled as she pulled me up and we headed into her bathroom again. This time when we were finished, we dressed and afterwards we talked. We shared that we both cared a lot for each other but agreed that we'd still take it slow, making plans to probably meet next Wednesday.

When I got home, it was just after 3:30 and my wife gave me a kiss then said, "How come you're home so early today? Did she tire of you already?"

Being the smartass I am I said, "No my dear, I wore the poor thing out." Then smugly walked out to my shop wondering where this was all heading.

12