Costco Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her and we stood in quiet contemplation. Telling me she had to use the sandbox, my wife turned and went to the bathroom. I went to my desk and though rather numb, I found the numbers I had stashed at the back of the side drawer. Being Sunday and Lissa had said to call her any weekday, I fingered the card that Jackie had given me. As I thought about the young blond hardbody that had given me her card my eye caught movement, it was my wife standing against the frame of the door to the den. She looked at me and nodded. I took a deep breath and dialed the number on the card.

"Magic Hands Massage," the bubbly voice on the recorder said, "I'm either on the phone, with a client or it's after hours. Please leave me a message and don't forget to leave me your name and return number. I will call you as soon as I become available. Thank you for calling, bye bye."

Seeing my wife was still watching me, I said into the phone, "Jackie, this is Michael Bloom. I'm the one you bumped into at Costco a week or so ago. I was wondering if I might get that massage you promised. When would you be available? Please let me know. My cell phone number is 555-774-2033."

I told my wife I needed a drink and she said it sounded good to her too. We were just walking into the kitchen when my cell phone rang. It was Jackie. "Michael, I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever call," she said as my wife leaned in close to listen in to our conversation.

"I'm sorry gorgeous, I was hoping it would work itself out but these pains in the back of my legs keep coming back," I lied.

Jackie asked, "Michael, where do you live?" I told her and she threw me for a loop when she said, "You know, we don't live that far apart. I've been working out in the yard so give me time to shower and I should be there in about 30 minutes or so. Is that OK?"

I looked at my wife and she nodded. I told Jackie I'd see her soon and hung up. Vickie's lips trembled a bit then she said, "I'm going to make sure our bedroom and bathroom are ready for you two. Once she gets here, I'll go visit Rebecca. Ok?"

I sat in front of my computer, thinking of my wife all those years ago. Were there any signs? I didn't recall any. Could I feel any difference in her pussy? Again I drew a blank. The doorbell ringing and Joe barking broke my thoughts. Shit, was it 30 minutes already?

I sprung to the front door and there stood Jackie. More beautiful and young looking than I remembered. She was wearing a bright blue zippered hoodie hanging open, a grey sports bra and dark blue yoga pants, her pierced navel highlighted in the sunlight. Her hair was still a little wet and pulled back into a pony tail. She was pulling a little handcart with her massage table and accessories. "Come on in," I said grinning from ear to ear.

Walking into our home, Jackie commented, "Why Michael, you have a lovely home. I love all the fruit trees lining your driveway. Your home is so lovely and spacious. Where would you like our massage to begin?" When I said the master bedroom, Jackie gave me a wicked grin. God I was getting hard.

As we entered the bedroom, Jackie began to unpack her things, plugging in a heater for her oils then setting up the table. It was then that my wife walked into the room carrying a load of fresh towels. The two women just stood there, looking each other over and I wondered what was going to be the outcome. My wife walked past us and into the bathroom where she placed the towels in the closet then returned.

My wife walked up to Jackie and asked, "Would you like some wine Jackie? Red or white? Sweet or dry?" Jackie told her she liked white, semi-sweet. Turning to me, my wife said, "Michael, get a couple of bottles of that Riesling we got on the coast last summer and put them on ice. Oh, and don't forget the glasses. Take your time, Jackie and I need to talk." I don't know who was more nervous, me or Jackie.

I went to the bar in the family room and took two bottles out of the cooler. After uncorking one, I then got a wine bucket and placed the bottles in it and covered them with ice. Grabbing three glasses, I returned to our bedroom, only to find it empty but the door to our bathroom was closed. It was nearly ten minutes of wondering about their conversation before the door opened and the two laughing women exited the bathroom.

My wife saw that I had brought three glasses and kissed my cheek saying, "Thanks anyway Michael, but I'm going over to Rebecca's until you two are done. Give me a call so I know it's safe to come home. I love you. Have fun." With that she turned and walked out, closing our bedroom door behind her.

Jackie walked over to me and ran her fingers down my chest and said, "It's going to be difficult to give you a massage with these clothes on." So I undressed except for my boxer briefs. She looked at me then said, "Everything, mister," as she patted her massage table. My cock was straining against the fabric of my underwear and releasing it, Jackie smiled and patted the table saying, "Lay down on your stomach. I'll start on your legs and back. Ok?"

With my cock engorged, it was difficult to lay on my stomach but I managed. Jackie had already removed her sweatshirt and as I watched, she slipped her tennis shoes off then pushed her yoga pants down and kicked them under the table. She removed her work-out bra then hooked her thumbs into the elastic of the baby blue lace thong she was wearing. Making sure I was watching, she slowly pushed them down and off of her feet, picking them up to rub the gusset into my face. Jackie's aroma made me stiffen all the more then she already had. I drifted my hand to her trimmed blond pussy. Her hair was baby fine and about an 1/8" long.

Taking a bottle of warm oil, Jackie began to massage my legs. She spent a long time on my calves before moving up to my thighs. When she ran her fingers up my inner thighs, I spread my legs wide as the table allowed me but she kept her fingers away from my equipment. Taking more oil, she moved to my shoulders and neck, working my muscles and easing these tired old bones. Moving to my lower back, Jackie then added more warm oil and began to massage my butt cheeks. As she did, her pussy lightly brushed against my palm and I tried to cop a feel but she moved aside.

Jackie shocked me when she began pushing a finger in my ass. I'd never had anyone other than my urologist probing my back side but Jackie found my prostate and began to massage it. I could feel her pushing out the precum out of my cock, making the sheet and my stomach wet. She leaned down, her firm breasts pressing against my back and whispered, "Your wife wants me to teach you how to fuck a woman. She said she owed you and I think I understand. I told her it might take several sessions but that was for my own reasons. She told me that was fine with her. Tell me when you think you're about to cum. Don't think of orgasming until I tell you, do you understand?"

She kept massaging my prostate until I felt I was about to explode and I told her so. Jackie removed her finger and told me to roll onto my back. My cock was so fucking hard and precum was leaking off the side of my helmet; I couldn't wait for release. Hoping she'd massage my cock, she instead she stood above me and started at my face and massaged my sinuses and cheeks, then my neck and ears. She slowly drew her hands down my chest to my pubic mound, her tits pressing on each side of my face. I kissed her chest then moved to take a nipple in my mouth. I sucked one then the other for just a minute or so before Jackie raised up and moved along side of me and began to work my stomach.

Occasionally her arm or hand would brush my aching member but she ignored it, working her way down my legs to my feet. I'd never had my feet massaged before and wondered why, it felt wonderful. Of course, Jackie placing my foot on her hard stomach while she manipulated each one was a cause for more leaking and desire. Finally she began to move her way up my thighs and cupped my balls. Jackie then moved in close and blew cool breaths across the head of my cock. Damn I wanted to grab her head and pull her down onto my aching member.

Jackie then slowly pulled her hands up to my shaft and began to stroke it with one hand while the other began to twist and rub my helmet, occasionally using both hands and rubbing her thumb across the head of my cock. I arched my ass off of the table as I was about to cum when Jackie slapped my cock saying, "I told you to tell me when you were going to cum. You need to learn patience." Damn I was so close.

Slowly drawing her fingers up my torso, Jackie bent over and thrust her tongue into my mouth, we kissed passionately as I caressed her body. She leaned close to my ear and sexily whispered, "Michael, you're trying to make love to me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to use me like you'd use a cheap whore. Can you do that for me? Can you do that for your wife? She's so afraid of loosing you. Let me help you, please?"

I rolled off of the table and pushed Jackie up against the bed, she buckled when the back of her legs hit the mattress. I picked up her legs and aimed my cock at her little blond pussy, it was dotted with droplets of her desire. I rammed into her with all my might. The way Jackie screamed out, I could tell she was orgasming within the first few thrusts.

Turning her onto her side, I had one of her legs between mine and her other against my chest as I shoved into her again. I was filled with lust, hot animalistic fucking. It felt so good on my cock I never wanted it to end. I began to suck on her toes and that really made her pussy begin contracting. I was getting so close my balls ached then remembering her instructions, I pulled out and pulled her head to my crotch and shoved my cock into her mouth.

Jackie greedily sucked on my cock as her hands went to my ass, driving me deep into her throat. She then stuck her finger back into my rosebud and rubbed my prostate. I told her I was going to cum and she held me tighter to her face. I shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth, she never let a drop spill out. My orgasm had my legs weak and I sat on the bed next to her. Jackie sat up and kissed me, I could taste my cum on her tongue. Pulling away just to look into my eyes, she said, "Michael, that was a good start. Let's take a shower and see what we can come up with for your next lesson."

We showered, washing each other thoroughly and afterwards we used the fresh, fluffy towels to dry each other off. We moved to my bed where I pulled back the covers and we lay side by side, I was lightly stroking her lithe body, appreciating every nook and cranny I could reach. As my fingers lightly brushed against her pussy, Jackie grabbed my hand and said, "Michael, you're trying to make love again."

Propping herself up on her elbow, Jackie shook her head and said, "What am I going to do with you?" as she began to stroke my half-hard member. When she was satisfied with its firmness, Jackie threw her leg over me and guided my shaft into her snug pussy. It felt like a velvet glove, firmly grabbing my cock and I wanted this feeling to continue on and on. To my enjoyment and hopefully hers, I came again, this time not nearly as strong as before but I did. It was more of a psychological pleasure than a physical one as this was my first fucking I'd ever experienced.

I asked Jackie when we could meet for my next lesson and she grabbed her cell phone to check her appointments and said, "I'm pretty busy this week, I do have some time Tuesday morning. Would you like me to come over here or meet me at my place?"

'Tuesday morning?' I thought. 'Would that give me time to recuperate enough to meet with CeCe on Wednesday?' "Your place would probably be better. What time Tuesday?" I asked.

"It will have to be early; can you make it before 8:00?" she said then gave me directions. I smiled and said I would. Jackie said, "You'd better call Vickie and tell her we're almost done." I picked up my cell phone and called my wife, explaining we were just finishing up and that Jackie would be out of there within 20 minutes or so.

"I'm going to stop at the store, dear," my wife said, "we'll talk when I get home. I love you." I hung up and slipped on some house pants and helped Jackie ready her things to leave. As we put her items in the back of her small SUV, I thanked her.

Jackie placed her hand against the side of my face and said, "I think you're going to need several more lessons before you're fully ready. I hope you don't think I'm like this with every guy I meet. I'm just really turned on my you for some reason. I feel bad charging Vickie for these lessons. I hope you appreciate what a special wife you have."

Jackie leaned up and kissed my cheek before climbing into her SUV and driving away. What a day this had been. I really needed a drink. Joe and I headed into the house where I poured myself a healthy glass of sour mash over ice and waited for my wife. Was she paying Jackie for servicing me? Or would it be considered tutoring? We really needed to talk.

12