Costco Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie got up and helped me off the bottom of the shower. We dried and went out to her living room, towels wrapped around us. She sat me down on the couch and crawled up into my lap, her towel falling away as she did.

"Look Michael," Jackie began, "If Vickie didn't love you, she wouldn't have given up Tom. Not for Cynthia, not for the other kids. She gave him up because deep down, she really did, or should I say she does love you. You've explained a lot as to why she wants you to have your fun. She's ridden with guilt and this is her way of vetting herself of it. You need to go home and love that woman as much or more than you ever have. Am I making any sense?"

"Yes," I said as I playfully teased her nipple. "I really should be glad she's allowing me this time to play, shouldn't I?" Jackie nodded, then got up and we went back to her bedroom where I redressed. Jackie had to get ready for an appointment and I kissed her good bye and headed home.

When I got home, my wife was still in her housecoat, watching a rerun of Dr. Phil. She ran to me and we threw our arms around each other. I said, "I'm so sorry about last night. I never should have said anything like that."

My sweet wife rubbed a tear from her eye with the sleeve of her housecoat and said, "No, you were right. I should have told you a long time ago. I just wish I could make it up to you now but this old body of mine just doesn't work like it should. Hopefully playing with these ladies will offer you some solace."

I asked, "Have you eaten yet?" She shook her head no. "Let me fix you breakfast. Or would you rather go out for something?"

"Let's eat here," she said, "Then afterwards, maybe you can take me to bed and we can cuddle. Would that be alright with you?"

I smiled and said, "Sounds perfect. Sausage, eggs and toast?"

"That sounds wonderful to me," she said, wiping her eyes again with her sleeve. After breakfast, we climbed into bed, only my wife laid her head on my chest and snuggled tightly to my body. I still felt turned on by her form and wished she could enjoy sex again. I drifted off to sleep and we lay undisturbed until my phone rang a little after 4:00. As it was buried in my pants, I missed the call. It was CeCe. I decided to wait until I was alone to call back. She just wanted to be sure I was going to be there at 10:00 the next day. I took my wife to a local BBQ joint for dinner and it was open mike night. We enjoyed a few drinks, listening to the different acts until this one young gal began to sing and her voice sounded like someone was swinging a cat by their tail. Over half the crowd got up and left right after us. We laughed about her attempt at fame all the way home. It was good to see my wife laugh again. She needed it. We needed it.

The following morning, Joe got me up at 5:30 sharp. His bladder was as accurate as Big Ben. I put on the coffee and when it was done, I poured myself a cup. I added a teaspoon of sugar and was pleasantly surprised when my wife's voice said, "Please pour one for me too, dear." She never gets up this early on her own.

Sitting together at the kitchen table, I reached over and held her hand and said, "I do love you so. You are my world and I can't imagine going on in life without you."

She nodded in agreement as she fingered her coffee cup then looked me eye to eye and said, "I saw the broken coffee cup in the trash yesterday morning. Now we no longer have a full set. Would you care to explain what happened?"

I lied and said, "I dropped it, I'm sorry. I guess I owe you a new set, don't I?"

Vickie's mouth was pulled to one side and her head slowly shook from side to side as she said, "You dropped it, huh? Right against the wall?" as she motioned to the place where the cup had hit the previous morning. Downing the final sip of her coffee, she walked over to the wall and placed her empty cup against the slight indent where my cup had landed. "I heard the crash Michael but I was afraid to get up. Something told me to let you get it out of your system." She poured herself another cup and sat back at the table next to me.

I was embarrassed and asked, "How did you know? I mean I thought I had cleaned it up pretty well."

Vickie pointed to the ceiling and said, "You missed some. I tried my best to remove the stains but we're going to have to repaint. This whole kitchen could stand a redo." I looked up and it was obvious where she had scrubbed the coffee stains off the ceiling, because it was whiter around where she had tried but you could still see the brown marks I had left. I guess I was going paint shopping. Taking my hand in hers, she said, "Would you care to explain what set you off?"

Not wanting to stir up hard feelings, I took her hand and said, "Maybe later my love. I should be getting ready to visit CeCe." She smiled and patted my hand knowingly as I got up and went to get ready. As I rinsed after brushing my teeth, I slipped a Cialis into my mouth and swallowed the yellow pill. I wanted to be ready for a fun morning with CeCe.

I left before 9:00 and drove to an adult novelty store. There I asked the pretty young attendant which lube she considered best. She had long black hair with the tips dyed red. A nice black sweater that showed off her unfettered breasts nicely and a pleated gray and white plaid shirt that came to about mid-thigh. I told her she was quite lovely and she told me I was a big flirt. I wanted to tell her I had grandkids older than her but I didn't.

Again I asked which lube she preferred and she said, "I'm really not supposed to say but between you and me, I like Wet Platinum. It's so silky smooth, especially for anal." Then I could see her blushing. I walked over to the large display and picked up three medium sized bottles then went over and picked up a three pack of butt plugs, each of different sizes. Then I saw one that had a remote vibrator built into it. It was rather expensive but I put it on the counter alongside my other things. I then went and looked at the vibrators and found a nice sized one, really about the same size as me but this thing had 12 variations and 10 speeds.

When I asked this young beauty to ring me up, she asked, "Why three bottles? Do you think your wife will need that much?"

Since there were two younger couples looking through the store, I leaned in and softly said, "My wife won't have sex with me any longer. These are for my girlfriends."

She tittered and pushed at my chest saying, "Really, a gentleman your age and you still have three girlfriends? What would your wife say if she found out?"

I leaned towards her again and said, "They are my wife's idea. She's the one that pressured me into it." I could see her face turning red and she got a big smile and gave me a wink. After leaving the store, I purchased a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. I figured she had the vase from the last week.

I arrived at CeCe's at promptly 10:00, gifts in hand. I had left the expensive vibrating butt plug and two of the bottles of lube in the car so as not to cause her any question. She was wearing a little black babydoll, black lace panties over her garter belt and nylon stockings. Damn, what a vison of sexiness. Taking the flowers from me, she wrapped her arm with the flowers behind my head, pulling me into for a tongue duel as her other hand went to my crotch. I still had the chocolates in one hand and the bag from the adult shop in my other. I dropped the bag and grabbed her ass, pulling her tightly to me.

CeCe broke from kissing me so she could put the flowers into a vase. She opened the See's sampler box and told me that they were her all-time favorite as she popped one into her mouth then kissed me, pushing half of the candy into my mouth. She pulled me into her bedroom then noticed I had picked up the bag. "Is that for me?" she asked. I nodded and she tore into the bag and squealed in delight when she read the package with the vibrator. When she got to the butt plugs, she said, "W-w-what are you g-g-going to do with those?"

Squeezing both of her lovely ass cheeks as I held her to me I said, "We're going to open up your horizons. Are you ready to explore more sexual delights?" CeCe's eyes were fixated on the anal appliances. She was shaking her head no and I said, "Don't worry, that's why there's several sizes. We'll start slow then work our way up, ok?" Throwing her arms around my neck, she devoured my mouth and tongue. I wondered if she liked the idea but was afraid to admit it.

CeCe began undressing me. I slipped her panties down to the floor and helped her getting the rest of my clothes off. I was leaning down so our mouths were locked together, her right hand stroked my shaft as her left dug her manicured nails into my side with desire. CeCe was running her nylon covered leg up between my thighs and I could feel my precum dampening them as she rubbed me. I had one hand at her neck, my other playing with her puffy nipple covered by the sexy black nightie.

CeCe started to edge me towards her bed. I turned her around, grabbing a pillow and placing it at the edge of her bed and bent her over the edge of the bed, her ass presented to me as the perfect target. I opened the tube of lube and squirted some on her rosebud. She said it was cold. I told her, I'd warm it up in a second then lubed up the head of my cock, lining it up at her pink target.

"Are you sure, Michael? She questioned me, "I've never done this before.

"Relax," I said, "I think you're going to enjoy this." Fuck, I knew I was. I pushed my cockhead at her sphincter and started to push.

"It's not going to fit," she almost screamed.

"Sweetthing, push like you're trying to poop," I told her. She did and my cock slipped half way into her virgin ass. Her tight sphincter around my shaft felt incredible. I held there for a minute then asked, "Are you ok now?" CeCe nodded and I eased back until I felt the crown of my helmet about to slip out and I plunged in further. It took three or four strokes but I managed to get it all the way in and began to thrust into her wonderfully tight ass with increased speed and lust. Her nylon encased legs felt so good rubbing my outer calves and thighs.

CeCe began orgasming and I watched as her hands gripped handfuls of her sheets. She was screaming into the mattress and yelling, "FUCK ME MICHAEL! OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMING. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH JESUS! OH FUCK. YES, YES, YESSSSS!" CeCe was trembling and her legs were flailing around like a duck paddling in the water. She let out a loud shriek and I could feel her squirt and soak my inner thighs. Reaching over, I grabbed the middle sized butt plug, I slowly pulled out and replaced my cock with the butt plug.

I told CeCe to move to the middle of the bed which she eagerly complied, spreading her legs wide. I thought about going down on her but no, today was about fucking. I moved between her legs, placed her legs on my shoulders and guided my shaft into her drenched little pussy. I sunk to the hilt on my first thrust. She gasp and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me tightly to her silken treasure. My ass pistoned my shaft faster and harder and CeCe's orgasmic cries increased accordingly.

She was digging her fiery red fingernails into my back. I knew she was going to leave marks but it drove me to thrust harder. The added pressure of the butt plug made the sensations on my cock absolutely wonderous and my orgasm came upon me like a tsunami. I held myself tightly to her crotch and emptied my seed into her depths. I held myself there as we kissed with abandon. CeCe was smiling, her eyes closed and her breath ragged. She still had her hands at my sides, lightly running them up and down. I let her legs down and rolled to her side. We lay there, decompressing as we both savored the afterglow.

CeCe rolled to me and kissed my shoulder then my neck and ended up at my lips. Then she rested her head on my chest for a minute then gasp, "Michael, you're still hard!" I looked down and sure enough, the old boy was standing proud as a flagpole. CeCe moved down and took my shaft into her warm mouth. God it felt good.

As her head bobbed on my shaft, I found the box with her new vibrator and pulled it from the package. I was glad the young gal had put new batteries in it for me as I aimed the toy at her cum filled snatch and eased it into her. CeCe moaned as it entered her, I loved the vibrations on my cock as she did. I then hit the power button and quickly ramped it up to high.

CeCe's head came off my cock and she screamed, "HOLY FUCK, WHAT'S THAT! OH BABY YES. UMMMM YES. ALL THE WAY IN. OH GOD YES." I pushed her head back down on my cock. Her ass was making circles and it was making it difficult for me to control the toy. I began to change the sensations and CeCe was soaking my hand and her thighs. I was loving this and watched as her ass puckered around the butt plug. She had a massive orgasm and fell to the bed. I think she passed out. She still had her hand on my shaft and I felt rather pleased with myself. I got up to use the bathroom but with this hardon, it was a little difficult to pee.

When I came back, CeCe was still out. I grabbed the comforter off the floor and covered us up, spooning up next to her. I needed a nap too. God what a fun morning. Seeing her laying there in her orgasmic stupor, I wondered if that's what my wife felt with Tom. Fuck, why was it always coming back to my wife and him. I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

I was awakened by CeCe's movement, some time later. She had to use the bathroom. When she got back, she asked me to remove the butt plug as she bent over in front of me. I did and she pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me and grabbing my stiffening manhood, she guided me into her ass. She sunk herself down to where her cheeks were tight to my crotch. I loved the feeling of her nylon covered legs against mine as she rocked herself to another orgasm, and another then another and with that, I joined her and filled her bowels with cum.

After resting a bit, CeCe drug me into her shower. We washed each other down and after drying off, she asked if I wanted lunch. I looked down at her crotch and she placed her hands to cover herself. "Sorry, Michael," she said, "Baby needs some rest. I was talking about a sandwich." I laughed and patted her cute butt. I dressed and kissed her good bye.

As I was about to leave, I said, "CeCe, I have a luncheon meeting on Friday so I might be a little late. I hope you don't mind."

Her arms around my waist, her chin on my chest as she looked into my eyes she asked, "Any new surprises for me on Friday?"

"Who knows my love," I said and kissed her on her forehead and nose before walking out to my car. As I headed home, I caught myself yawning. Damn, I needed another nap. I then thought about my upcoming meeting with Lissa and smiled. I wondered what that fine lady had planned for us.

To be continued . .

12