Costco Experience Ch. 06

Story Info
My luncheon meeting with Lissa & dinner with the wife.
5.6k words
4.49
9.1k
8
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
777 Followers

I wanted to confront her about telling our daughter about me playing with the ladies but decided that should wait for a better time. As I helped her fix dinner, I filled her in on what was going on between Cynthia and Chad. She agreed with Cynthia and said she wished she knew someone that might make Brad's life miserable.

I had waited until dinner was over to run down to Supercuts to get a trim. When I returned, I polished my dress shoes and found a good pair of slacks. I dug out one of my dress shirts and ran it through the dryer to de-wrinkle it. I laid out a pair of nice socks, an undershirt and I found a pair of silk boxers, my wife had bought me as a gag gift many years ago. They were imprinted with 'Here's the Beef!' across them. I don't know why but I grabbed them. My wife walked into our bedroom while I tried them on to see if they still fit. I didn't know she could wolf whistle. I found a nice gray sportscoat and checked for spots or loose threads.

Vickie walked over to our bed as I arranged my ensemble for tomorrow. She looked at my selection and asked, "Where are you taking Lissa for lunch?"

"We're going to Mon Petit Jardin on North Riverside," I said.

Her eyes widened and she exclaimed, "Isn't that awfully expensive? I went there for lunch with Rebecca once and just a sandwich was twenty five dollars. I had two glasses of wine and the bill came to over fifty. They don't have prices listed on their menu and the waitstaff seemed to get huffy if you ask how much things are."

"Don't worry about it honey," I said, "Lissa said it was her treat. She's got money, at least I sure think she has. You should have seen all the diamond rings she was wearing when I met her at Costco."

I was thinking about Lissa telling me she wanted to train me for being a naughty boy. I was getting an erection and my wife stepped up close and her hand encircled my hardening shaft through the fabric, eliciting a shudder from me. I pulled down the silk boxers and wagged my cock at my wife and she sighed as she started to walk away. She stopped and looked back at me and I pointed to my leaking shaft. My wife smiled and said, "We'll see Michael. Maybe we can try again. Give me a little time, ok?"

'Dammit,' I thought, 'I didn't know how much longer I could wait.'

The next morning, I showered and readied myself for my luncheon date with Lissa. As I stepped out of our bedroom, Vickie stopped and said, "My don't you look handsome. Let me get my phone, I want to take a few pictures." I let her but didn't ask what she intended to do with them.

11:20, I was in the south parking lot of Mon Petit Jardin, a dozen red roses in my hand and was nervously pacing in front of the side entrance. I wondered why Lissa wanted to meet here and use this one as it looked more like what was used for deliveries than for normal access. It was five minutes later when this big Diamond white Maybach pulled into the lot and Lissa exited the front driver's seat.

Lissa was stunning. She wore a white sequined top, unbuttoned to show off her lacey purple bra, a silver pencil skirt, hem mid-thigh and sparkly silver 4" heels. Her toenails matched the ceramic nails she wore on her fingers. They were bright red with silver and white tips, four diamonds across the edges. Her coiffure and make-up were perfect. The sunlight made her hair look like it was full of rubies. She was wearing a diamond necklace and earrings and several diamond bracelets along with several similar rings on her fingers.

I handed her the roses and Lissa stretched up and kissed me on the lips as she grabbed my lapel and pulled me in close. "American Beauties for an American Beauty," I said and her smile was thanks enough.

"You really didn't have to," she said, "but a girl never turns down roses from a handsome gentleman." I opened the side door and this waiter called to the Maître D. He was a dashing younger man, blond and rather well built, his pinstriped vest and pants setting off the starched white shirt and black bow tie.

"Madam Bulova," he said as he bowed and took her hand to kiss it, "it's so good to see you again. Your usual table I presume?"

"That will be fine, Andre'. This is my friend, Michael. I hope there's something good for today's special." Lissa handed him the roses and instructed him to put them in water. He slightly bowed and guided us inside.

He led us over to a corner booth, away from the other luncheon diners then asked, "Your usual to drink, Madam?" Lissa nodded then he turned to me and said, "And for you monsieur?

I asked for a Sprite and Lissa said, "Come on Michael, live a little. Join me in a drink to celebrate our upcoming affair." Andre' grinned and I ordered a Maker's Mark on the rocks.

As soon as he left, Lissa scooted close to me and kissed me on the cheek and I asked, "So you've already decided we're going to have an affair?"

Lissa was spreading her napkin onto her lap then said, "Why yes darling. I thought it was time I sampled a mature gentleman again. The last time I had an older lover was over twenty years ago."

Curious, I asked, "So do you have many lovers?" Just then Andre' showed up with my drink and a chocolate martini for Lissa. I saw Andre' give her a wink as he turned to walk away. The way Lissa smiled at him, I assumed that he had been or was one of her lovers.

Giving me a wicked smile she said, "Not so many that I've lost count but I have enjoyed my life. My husband and I have an agreement. As long as our lovers don't cause either of us any problems, we're free to do as we please though it's usually when we're not together. That just doesn't seem to work with us. He has his lady friends when he goes on business trips, and his personal secretary quite often accompanies him. I mainly stay around here, what with the three local colleges I have a more than adequate supply. I just needed a change and that's why I gave you my number. I heard the way you flirted with that young lady and you really made me wet. Are you interested in giving me some attention?"

Lissa had slipped her hand between my legs and was rubbing my crotch and I found myself responding quite nicely. Andre' came back and informed us that today's special was roasted suckling pig with roasted new potatoes and rum-sugar glazed baby carrots. It came with a small cup of French onion soup and a Napoleon for dessert. Lissa looked at him and said, "That sounds excellent dear Andre', bring us two if you would. A nice bottle of champagne, something from Napa Cellars, maybe a two thousand and eight or nine." He smiled and walked away. I guessed she was used to getting her way.

Lissa's hand never left my crotch, even while she ordered. I leaned over to her and said, "If you keep what you're doing, I'm going to have to buy this napkin and take it home with me to keep from embarrassing us on the way out."

Lissa motioned to Andre' and he walked over and she softly asked, "Is Delbert's office free this morning?"

Andre' smiled and said, "As usual, Madam Bulova, you know Delbert doesn't come until after 6:00. Feel free to use the office as you'd like."

Lissa leaned close and said, "Since lunch will take them at least half an hour. I require a bit of your time." Then she rose from the booth and reached out for me. I took her hand and followed her as we made our way through the kitchen, where the staff was busy making lunch and preparing for tonight's dinner. Near the back of the building was an office marked 'Private'. There was a keypad next to the door and Lissa punched in a few numbers and the door opened.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the office rather roomy, with a large oak desk and across from it was a fine old overstuffed leather couch and two leather wingback chairs. The old oak flooring was covered with a lovely Oriental rug. Turning to me, Lissa pounced on me, her tongue darting into my mouth. Her hands went to my crotch then she began to undo my belt. I felt her tugging my zipper and my pants fell to my feet. She dropped to her knees and rubbed my cock through the nylon boxers, smiling up at me as she did.

Lissa read the printing and nodded, then grabbed each leg and tugged then down to my ankles and my cock sprang into view. She held it as if it were precious and smiled and said, "Michael, I think you'll do just fine. I didn't order an appetizer, I think this looks much better," and she kissed the tip before taking me deep in her throat. She took me all the way to my pubic hair then slowly pulled her lips away, applying plenty of suction and I moaned and placed my hands on her head. Lissa pulled away and said, "Michael, please don't mess with my hair, I've still got to be presentable this afternoon. There will be lots of time for that over the next two weeks when we're alone."

Lissa had both of her hands on my ass cheeks as she worked my cock with her lovely mouth. This beautiful lady knew what she was doing and I was building to a wonderful orgasm. It took about fifteen minutes and I told her I was going to cum. She just started sucking harder, like her life depended on it. I shot off several very nice ropes and she made sure to suck me clean.

Pulling away she took a tissue from the desk and wiped her lips off. She went to a side door and opened it and there was an elegant large bathroom complete with a walk-in shower. She removed some Listerine from next to the sink and gargled then came back and kissed me as I refastened my pants.

"That was a wonderful way to start a lunch," I told her and added, "you didn't need to gargle, I don't mind the taste of myself."

Lissa smiled then ran her finger from my ear to my chin and said, "From now on Michael, whenever we're alone please address me as 'Mistress'." She walked out the office door, looking over her shoulder to be sure I was following. The kitchen staff kept smiling at me, this one young waitress even winked. God this lady was forward and I could hardly wait for things to come. We enjoyed our lunch, I found out she had never had children and had once been a model. She admitted that she married for money, this was her third marriage, her other two husbands had died of natural causes. I chuckled to myself wondering if she had screwed them to death. God she was sexy. If it weren't for a few crowsfeet, I would have probably placed her in her late 30's. She admitted to being in her fifties but wouldn't elaborate as to her exact age.

We had just finished the entrée when the chef came out, Lissa introduced me to Jon-Pierre' and we shook hands. They were talking and I removed a Cialis I had secreted in my shirt pocket and downed it with a bit of champagne. The damn pill floated with all the bubbles making me choke. Lissa patted my back hard and I told her I had swallowed wrong. By the time we finished dessert, it was almost 2:00 and I walked her out to her car. I asked, "So Delbert doesn't mind you using his office?" Then I added, "Mistress." She grinned.

Lissa leaned me against her Maybach, pressing her chest tightly to mine and said, "Since this is my restaurant, I guess I'm entitled to use whatever I want. That waitress that winked at you services my husband from time to time but for you she's off limits, understand?" She handed me a card with her address and said after kissing my cheek, "'Be there Tuesday at 9:00 sharp." I watched as she got in that big car, giving me a nice shot of her bare pussy as she climbed in.

Before starting my car, I sent CeCe a text telling her I was on my way. She sent me a bouncing smiling imogee. I was having trouble concentrating on driving towards CeCe's, wondering what I would encounter with her today and then again on Tuesday with Lissa. This time I made sure not to run any red lights. I wondered what new tricks she had learned and my heart skipped a beat.

I arrived at CeCe's door and found it slightly open, I started to ring the bell then said, "CeCe, it's Michael. May I come in?"

I heard CeCe say, "Come in here my darling, I've waited for you too long." I went through the door then locked it. I didn't see her in the kitchen or front room. Then I heard her soft whimpering coming from her bedroom and quickly walked in to a sight that made my cock spring up quite hard.

CeCe was lying in the middle of her bed, She was wearing only her garter belt, ribbed stockings and black patent leather heels. I could see the buttplug in her ass and she was working her new vibrator into her sweet quim, squirming in delight as she did. On her nightstands were candles burning and one held a stainless steel insulated cup.

Now instead of her cell phone, CeCe had apparently purchased a new Nikon camera and was videoing her orgasm for me. She opened her eyes after a nice climax and noticing that I had already undressed she motioned me between her legs and said, "Michael, I WANT YOU, I NEED YOU, PLEASE EAT ME!" She didn't have to ask twice.

I dove my hands under her cute globes and brought her pussy to my mouth, digging my tongue as far into her as I could. It was if I was trying to crawl back into the womb I thought but she tasted so delicious I just kept licking and sucking as if my life depended on it. CeCe was cuming and shrieking and cursing and I loved it. She got to a point to where she tried to push me away but I wouldn't relent. I kept digging, my nose was rubbing her clit.

CeCe'd push at my forehead then pull me back in by my hair. My cock was very uncomfortable due to the Cialis kicking in and making me extremely hard, that and the delicious nectar of CeCe's sweet pussy. Then she orgasmed so hard her thighs squeezed my head like giant nut cracker. After some serious bucking and shaking she subsided a bit and I was able to ease her legs apart so I could move up next to her. Her chest heaved, her one hand still gripping the sheets and her other held a handful of my chest hair.

I placed my head on her breast, taking her nipple gentle between my lips as my free hand caressed her belly and Venus mound. Raising her head she opened her eyes and said breathlessly, "Michael, my God that was fantastic. I swear you get better each time we're together. Now it's my turn to show you what I've learned." With that she grabbed the insulated cooler and moved down between my legs. She started kissing my nipples, first one then the other. It was like they were directly connected to my cock and made it twitch as she licked and lightly bit on them. Her taut abdomen just below her sweet breasts pressed tightly to my steeled pole. I could feel my precum leaking, leaving a trail as she kissed her way towards my extremely hard shaft.

As CeCe kissed her way closer, she kept her firm breasts tight to my body, eliciting such a fantastic buildup that I knew this was going to be my second wonderful blowjob of the afternoon. Where Lissa had been demanding and wanted things her way, CeCe noticed what pleased me and made sure to do it to my best pleasure. I was building to a most magnificent orgasm and my balls began to twitch.

CeCe must have realized my climax was about to happen and I didn't realize she had opened the container and just as I started to climax, she filled her mouth with crushed ice and gobbled my cock back down. It was like someone had stuck an electric cord onto the end of my cock and plugged it in. It was pleasure it was pain, It was hot and cold at the same time and I came and came and came.

"I guess you liked it," CeCe said as she looked up at me, her face resting next to my wilting shaft. My stomach rolled like an earthquake; all I could do was nod. I pulled her up to me and licked her lips, then my tongue gently danced with hers. God sex with this woman was wonderful but why did I feel guilty. I thought of my wife's ass as I ran my hand across CeCe's back and sweet globes. I felt the butt plug and CeCe asked, "Michael, would you like to remove it and take me. I'd really like it if you did." She then got up on her hands and knees and began to stroke me.

I was mostly hard and I moved in behind her and removed the plug as I stroked my cock a few times to try to pump it up. CeCe handed me the bottle of lube and I applied some to my helmet. I targeted her little rosebud and got ready and pushed. My cock nicely slid in and CeCe moaned. Fuck her ass felt good. It didn't take CeCe long and she was cumming, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Oh Michael. I love you. OH GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN. HOLY F . . . F . . . U . . . U . . . C . . . C . . . K . . . K!

CeCe fell forward, flat onto the bed. I laid on top of her, just resting my cock deep inside of her then slowly eased myself out. I worked my way from the back of her thighs, smothering her butt, back and neck with butterfly kisses.

I lay next to CeCe and caressed her, thinking that this wouldn't please my wife. At this point I wasn't fucking this lovely young woman, I wanted to make love to her and I worried that I was getting in too deep. I tried to just fuck her but dammit old habits die hard.

Rolling over to look at me, this cutie asked, "Michael, would you like to cum?

I shook my head and told her, "My precious, you have already graced me with the most wonderful present. I wouldn't want to try to improve on perfection." We cuddled a while then we showered. Afterwards I dressed and headed home.

I was almost home when my phone went off and my wife's text said 'Dinner's almost ready. How much longer will you be?' I pulled over and shot her a text, 'Be home in 10 my love.'

As I walked into our kitchen, Vickie was serving up our dinner. I was surprised that she didn't ask me about either of my meetings, we mostly ate in silence. It was while we were doing dishes when my wife turned to me and said, "Michael, I went to see Donna today. I told her what you told me. I told her all about my affair and surprisingly she didn't judge me. When I was done, she moved to the chair next to me and took my hand and told me, 'Vickie, I think Michael may be right. Especially if he made you cum when you were unable to process who you were having sex with.' Michael, I wanted to cry."

I smiled at my wife of fifty years and hugged her with so much love. I hoped and prayed that talking with Donna might help. Vickie said, "She wants to see me twice a week for the first month then after that, you and I will go one of those times each week. She would also like to talk to you alone and told me to apologize to you for if she made you feel uncomfortable and wished she hadn't said anything until she knew the whole story."

I made each a Kahlua and cream making sure to add extra whipped cream to my wife's. I had her pick a movie on Hulu and I watched it with her cuddled under a blanket, Joe at our feet, at times taking more than his share of blanket. The movie over, we readied for bed but when we crawled under the covers, my love placed her head on my chest and lightly drew her thigh between my legs, letting it tease my hardening shaft as she drew it up and down so seductively.

I glazed into my wife's eyes and I thought I saw a spark of desire. I caressed her nipple and she shivered a bit then withdrew her leg. I asked, "What's the matter? You seemed like you wanted to try something. I know you sure were turning me on. Would you care to do more?"

Vickie sighed, then pursed her lips and said, "Yes, . . . No, . . . I don't know. . . I want you Michael but I'm afraid. I don't want to start and feel nothing. You don't know how frustrating that can be for me." She lay there on my chest, her hair occasionally tickling my nose. Her head on my chest felt so wonderful. I held her enjoying the feeling for quite a while. I smiled as I heard her softly snoring and I reached over and thankfully found I hadn't put away the ear plugs.

Joe licking my hand woke me up. Yup, it was 5:30 again. I untangled myself from my wife and put on my slippers and robe and let Joe out. I put on the coffee and sat at the kitchen table. Running my hand across it, I realized the good memories really outweighed the bad. I was thinking of all the school projects we had completed as a family and the game nights we all had had.

R69runner
R69runner
777 Followers
12