Costco Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize my wife was watching me, she had smelled the coffee and was looking for some. When she saw me touching our table, she feared the worst. I heard her trembling voice say, "M . . M . Michael, are you going to be ok?

When I saw her standing behind me, I pulled her into my lap and kissed her deeply. My hand went inside of her robe and playfully tweaked a nipple and she gave me a funny look. I told her, "I'm just thinking of all the love that has been spread around this table through the years. The meals we've shared, the games we've played, having fun with our children and friends."

She smiled and kissed my nose and said, "Let me get us some coffee. Then I need to start the laundry. I've been putting it off and it's really piling up." I went in and got dressed, I had projects to work on in my shop.

At lunchtime, Vickie surprised me. She walked in carrying a large BLT and chips. It was on sourdough, my favorite. Joe was there begging for bacon. My wife went to the refrigerator I have in my shop and brought out two beers. She usually doesn't drink beer. She was wearing a tankini and baggy old shorts. I opened the beers and handed her one as I sat on the chair. She hopped up on my workbench and when she did, I couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing panties. Crap, I bit my tongue.

I hollered a little and my wife laughed, saying, "Did I distract you my dear?" I took a big sip of beer then nodded, rubbing my tongue on the inside of my mouth. She jumped down from the table and said, "Sweetheart, don't work yourself too hard. You're taking me out for dinner and dancing at Simon's tonight. I've made reservations for 7:30. You can wear what you did yesterday, only put on a clean shirt and socks, you might even forget the underwear." My eyes fixed on her swaying hips as she sauntered back to our house. Oh my God, was there an extra wiggle to her ass today?

That evening as she climbed out of the shower, I noticed that she had shaved down below, just leaving me a very short, small arrow pointing at the promised land. When Vickie noticed where my eyesight was focused, she coyly turned and wagged her finger at me and said, "Honey, why don't you take your things and get yourself ready in the guest room. I'll meet you in the kitchen. Would you mind making us a couple of gin and tonics?" She turned and headed back into the bathroom and I gathered my things and finished up as told.

Once finished dressing, I made our drinks and waited in the kitchen, when this goddess appeared in the hallway, I had to ask, "Ok, what did you do with my wife?" Vickie had somehow managed to find or have hidden from me, this red sparkly strapless gown. The way it pushed up her breasts made her look twenty, hell thirty years younger. She had done her silver-white hair up into a comb that let it flow up then waterfall down her back. Her eye make-up and ruby-red lips set her outfit off perfectly. Her tight skirt was split on her left side nearly to her waist. I could see she was wearing seamed stockings and had on 4" heels that matched her dress and clutch.

Strutting over to me, she took her glass off the counter and drank it down. She kissed me hard then asked, "Please hun, how about another?" I quickly fixed her one more drink and after handing it to her, I rushed into our bathroom and pulled out another Cialis, placing it in my pocket to have right after dinner. I walked back into the kitchen as my wife was rinsing out her glass. As I stepped in front of her to open the door to our garage, she reached out and grabbed my ass. I turned and she smiled and said, "You know hun, you have a real cute butt yourself."

My wife's dress was driving me nuts. As we drove, it kept riding up and exposing the tops of her nylons. I tried to run my hand up her inner thigh but she stopped me saying, "Michael, keep your eyes on the road!" Then noticing my tenting trousers, she patted my erection and said, "Is that because of me or are you thinking of others?"

Pulling her hand to my lips, I kissed it and said, "That's all because of you, my love. I'd be willing to bet I won't be the only man in Simon's tonight that you will cause this affliction to occur. If I had my way, I'd say to hell with dinner, let's find a fun place to park and we'd climb in back and screw our brains out." She chuckled.

When we drove into Simon's lot, I pulled into the valet parking. The young valet let my wife out and as I got out, I saw his big grin. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat as he shoved the tag number 41 in my hand. I walked over to my wife and for some reason, I asked, "Did you just flash that young man?" She didn't say a word, she just gave me this wicked grin.

As soon as the waiter appeared, Vickie ordered a double martini, since I was driving, I ordered a Sprite. Dinner was calming, we shared a nice chateaubriand, I glazed into her brownish-green eyes and thought back to the day I first met her; how I just knew she would end up being my wife. We met in college and she accepted my very first date request for Saturday night. Unfortunately for me, she already had dates for the following three weekends.

It took six months before we became exclusive, well her rather than me. Once I had seen her, I wasn't interested in anyone else. Christmas Eve I proposed. She said yes and we agreed to be wed at the end of June when I graduated. We were ready to start a new life.

The music starting up broke my train of thought and my wife pulled me to the dance floor. We were the first on the floor and as we glided around to the music, I could see the desirous glances from other husbands scattered amongst the crowd. It was a rather fast rock and roll tune but we managed to do ourselves justice and as the tune ended, we headed back to our table and my wife said, "I need another drink." Hell, she'd already had three with dinner but she didn't seem to be slurring her words so I motioned to the waiter, holding up her empty glass.

While waiting for his return, my wife picked up my Sprite and downed it so when he brought her drink I needed another soft drink. She downed half her martini and pulled me back onto the floor. The song starting up was a slow one and I immediately thought of the movie 'Dirty Dancing' as my wife melted into my body and was pushing her thigh into my crotch as we floated in time to the soft sounds.

She had her arms around my neck, my one hand on her back and one on her ass, pulling it tight to my crotch. Thankfully there were enough others on the floor to where we didn't have to worry about what they may think. I cast a glance around the dance floor and it pleased me to see that even though the crowd ranged in age from high school prom-goers to seniors our age, that almost to a couple, everyone was swaying like us. The dance of love. I kissed Vickie hard, Our tongues dancing to their own music as we cavorted in our personal world.

The clapping of hands around us, made me realize that the song had ended and most of the others had walked off the floor. The few remaining for the next song were apparently pleased at our showing of love and affection for each other. Blushing, we made our way back to our table. Vickie said she needed to use the ladies room and as she returned I noticed a little wobble in her walk. I asked her, "Are you Ok, my love? Are you ready to go home?"

Nodding, she smirked then said, "Michael, pay the check and then take me home. I can't wait to get you in bed." Now I really wondered what happened to my wife. Realizing I hadn't taken my 'booster' pill yet, I slipped it into my mouth and downed it with the last bit of melted ice in my glass. The damn waiter took forever it seemed but my wife tried to take my mind off of it by playing with my inner thigh. I had such a wet spot. I was hoping my sportscoat would cover it until we got into the car.

This time, I was the one to let Vickie into the car and she did indeed shoot me her beaver, all pink and shaven smooth. As he tried to look over my shoulder, I know the young valet was disappointed but I gave him a ten dollar tip. I hurriedly drove home, then I caught site of the adult novelty store I had got the first toys from and made a quick left into the mini-mall, parking at the end slot, the one with the windows all painted black. I asked Vickie to wait in the car.

I returned not ten minutes later, this gray bag in my hand. I jumped in our car and took off again and my wife asked what was in the bag. "Is it something for me?" she said smiling as she tried to reach for the bag. I went to pull it back but her nails had hooked the flimsy plastic and the bag ripped open, flinging the contents onto her lap. There in the box was a 10 speed vibrator with 12 variations and a vibrating double teaming dildo that came with variable speed.

I was having trouble gauging the look on my wife's face. Was that a smile or not?

12