Costco Experience Ch. 09

Story Info
The nail in the coffin of our marriage.
11.3k words
4.27
27.3k
14
13

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

My head was exploding, after what was it, nine, ten years now, my wife was inviting me to her to bed to have sex. Not just sex, she wanted both loving sex and a good hard, animalistic fuck thrown into her. This was going to be tricky. I entered the bedroom and Vickie was going through her lingerie drawer and I rushed past her and into the bathroom where I found my stash of Cialis and thinking I was going to need a quick infusion of power, I in my foolishness, decided to chew it up.

DON'T, I repeat don't ever try this yourself. It was somewhere between the time I grabbed my Coke can off the railing where I had left it at our barbecue to take a swig, only to find out people had been using it as an ashtray or the time I was poking my head into a power panel looking for hornets with a can of bug spray and when I saw the buggers, I pressed on the nozzle hard, only to find out the nozzle was pointed directly at my mouth. Anyway, even gargling with orange Listerine, it barely covered the nasty taste in of my mouth that the chewed up Cialis had left. Now if it only kicked in quickly. My wife was nearly naked on our bed, wearing a sheer white babydoll nightie, a pair of white pull up stockings and was impatiently waiting. One hand was cupping her breast and pulling on her nipple and her other was rubbing her thigh at the juncture of her thigh and perineum.

I sprinted into the closet and returned with the remote vibrating butt plug. I placed it on my nightstand then retrieved the other two toys. I had just placed the bottle of lube next to the toys when Vickie pounced onto my cock and took me deep into her throat. Holy shit, she had her tongue touching my balls. How could she do that? Then she ever so slowly withdrew, watching my face for my every reaction.

"Oh, my Lord, my love. I'm almost afraid to ask this question. Where did you learn to do that?" I quired my wife as I leaned over and kissed her deeply. I could taste my precum on her tongue.

My wife had a wicked grin and she watched me as she ran her tongue over her teeth then asked, "Did you like that Michael?" I nodded. "I'm glad, Jackie said that I should be doing something special for you so I've been watching some oral techniques on the computer to try to get an idea of things you'd like. Tell me my loving husband, were you serious when you said that if I had told you that I was having an affair, you would have liked to watch us and maybe even join us, especially that afternoon I took on those three in Tom's apartment?" As she asked this question, she was taking occasional little licks at the edge of my helmet, keeping my old friend in such a state of readiness I thought he might go off before I was ready.

"Oh YES, Victoria," I blurted out, "I think if you had informed me of your desires and let me be a part of your little fling our life might have been a lot different, and I hope a lot better." Vickie dove back down onto my cock, all the way to my pubes, slowly pulling back rubbing her tongue along the bottom as she did. She would take a deep breath when she came off my steel-like shaft.

Remembering she wanted a hard fuck, I stepped away, pulling her up, spun her around and pushed her onto our bed. Her ass was barely on our bed but I threw her legs up against my shoulders and guided my hard member at her folds and drove in. I only made it in a little over half way and had to stop. She was too dry. I quickly grabbed the lube and after lubing us both up. I resumed our play. Oh yes it was nice. Damn, I don't remember her being this tight. Shit, I was having to think about cleaning out the gutters and cleaning up Joe's shit in the yard. Her pussy was grabbing at my shaft and I wanted this to last at least for her to have a few good orgasms. It took a lot of willpower but I began to slam into my wife with abandon and that seemed to do the trick. Her moans were getting louder and louder and I watched as her toes were beginning to curl.

"Y - - - y - - - y - - - y - - - y - - - e - - - e - - - e - - - e - - - s - - - s - - - s - - -! . . . Oh, my Lord, y . . . y . . . y . . . e . . . e . . . e . . . s . . . s . . . s! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh fuck yes." Came from my wife's lips as her finger nails dug into my forearms, her eyes wild with desire. Settling down, she rolled over and offered me her ass and who was I to refuse such an offer. A little more lube and Yippee Kaiya mother raper, I was again in the once forbidden land.

I could feel a monster orgasm building, though I had hoped to wait until later but alas it wasn't to be. I was thrusting harder and harder, like I didn't care who it was. I was building and building and for once with my wife, this one was all about me. I began moaning out loud then shouts of wonderous joy. I shot stream after stream of white-hot jets of sticky seed, deep into my wife's snug little ass. As my last shot faded, I collapsed onto my wife's back then rolled next to her. She moved on top of my chest and kissed me. I was apparently quite loud when I came and Vickie said, "Michael, how come I've never heard you orgasm like that before? You never used to make a peep. Oh, I'd hear a 'Ug' or sometimes a 'Thanks' but I don't ever remember you letting me know how good you really felt when you orgasmed."

My wife laid her head on my chest and held me, her face looking towards my feet while she gently stroked my shaft back to hardness and she said, "I don't know if I should tell you but one of the things that really turned me on about Tom was that he really was quite vocal when we made love."

'Dammit' I thought, why did she have to say that? She had convinced me it was just sex and now she says she and him were making love. Cripes, is it always going to be like this? My old friend went down faster than Monica Lewinsky on Bill.

Vickie noticed right away and asked, "Did I do that? I shrugged my shoulders but nodded. I slid off the bed and put on my robe and slippers. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a drink. I sat down at our big old kitchen table when my wife walked in and saw me. She poured herself a glass of wine and sat down next to me. "Talk to me Michael" she said as she took my one free hand. "What did I do or say that hurt you? I need to know so I don't do it again."

I didn't know what to say or where to begin. I looked in that glass of sour mash and couldn't see an answer in there either but downed half the glass anyway. I looked at my wife and after a big sigh, I said, "It's too bad you don't have a time machine so you could go back and change the things we have done."

My wife said, "Michael, I'm sorry I brought up Tom. I'll try never to do it again."

Another deep breath escaped my lungs. I tipped up my glass, finishing my drink then said, "When you told me of your affair, you told me that it was not love, just sex. Plain animalistic sex. You said you needed to be fucked but here you are now, telling me how he made you feel when he was making love to you. Now which was it? Was he both fucking you and making love to you? Your story seems to change from time to time."

"Maybe my ego is just too fragile to handle you talking about him but I still feel like you haven't told me the whole truth. I want to know why you didn't talk to me about the things you felt you were missing? Why didn't you ask me to fuck you instead of making love to you? Why didn't you let me know that you wanted me to make more noise when we were making love? We had kids at home for God's sake, for so long I had to learn to keep quiet. So, my reward for that is you cheating on me? Victoria, I love you with all my heart, I just don't think I can live with you and it's killing me."

My wife burst into tears and dashed out of the kitchen and into the family room and her recliner. I refilled my glass with my favorite sour mash and hit my computer. I was looking for extended stay motels and comparing prices. Suddenly my phone began to buzz, letting me know I had texts coming in. They were from CeCe. She had gotten off work and made me a new video. I decided to give her a call. "Hello my lovely lady. How goes it this wonderous afternoon? All is well with thee I pray?" I said when she answered.

"Oh, Michael, you make my whole-body tingle just listening to you talk. You should be a writer or do voice-overs. Really! I'm glad you called. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Tell me, what are you doing right now? Be honest with me."

"You want me to tell you exactly what I was doing just before I called or just before I got your lovely new video?" I asked.

"Before you called," CeCe answered.

"Ok, you asked for it." I said, "Just before I called, I was on my computer, looking for an extended stay motel. I'm not sure I can live with my wife right now. I'm having troubles getting over her affair. She swore with him it was just sex but then this afternoon, in the middle of our having sex she tells me she really got turned by him making noises while they were making love. I still feel like there's things she hasn't told me. Hell, maybe it's me? I'm supposed to go visit Donna for some counseling on Thursday. We'll see if that helps."

"Michael," CeCe softly said, "you know you could always move in here with me. I would love to have you to come home to. I don't need your answer right now. Think about it and get back to me. Ok? I can hardly wait for Wednesday."

"Thank you CeCe," I said, my mind thinking that little minx would have me worn to a frazzle within a week if I moved in with her, "I really appreciate your offer but I don't think Vickie would take kindly if I moved in with another lady at this time. By the way, I have a treat for you and I'll be picking you up early on Wednesday so be ready by 8:45, please."

"Where are we going?" CeCe said, "What is it? Ugh, don't tell me. I really do love surprises. It's just the waiting that kills me. Good bye my love. Mwaah!"

"Good bye my beautiful lady," I wished her as a shadowy figure stood in the doorway to my den.

It was my wife. She walked, more like stomped over to me, her hands on her hips and said, "Listen Mr. Michael Bloom, if you think I'm going to let you move in with a lady just because I have trouble saying fuck and used the expression making love you've got another thing coming. I never felt any love for Tom. A wanton, burning desire but there was never any love. That was all yours and always has been. I thought I might have been falling in love with Rebecca but seeing how fast she moved on when I asked for some time apart, showed me she wasn't ready to be in love with me."

Vickie pulled me out of my chair, wrapping her arms around my neck and looking up into my eyes said, "You were doing such a wonderful job of fucking me before I went and messed things up. Would you please consider coming back to bed with me and let's see how we do with the love making aspect of sex? How's that sound to you, my sweet husband? I know it sure sounds good to me."

Right now, my mind hadn't decided yet but between my wife pressed up against me wearing only that sheer white babydoll top, pressing her breasts tightly to my body, and the Cialis caused erection pressed tight against her belly, my body had decided for me. Reaching for my very hard shaft, my wife led me out of the den, down the hall and into our bedroom as if I were a pull toy. We jumped into bed and under the covers we went. We were making out like teenagers again. I even left a few hickeys on her breasts and neck. I paid hell for that later but it was fun.

Throwing the covers onto the floor, Vickie said with this impish grin, "69, I'm on top!" With that said, she quickly spun around and threw her legs over my head and eased her pussy down onto my mouth as she began to lick and suck on my straining cock. She had obviously been getting pointers as her technique was absolutely amazing. Her pussy still tasted of that cherry lube and I was trying to get every last bit of it. I alternated from digging my tongue deep into her folds as I could then drawing the tip of my tongue up and circling her clit and then sucking said clit into my mouth and sucking on it like a newborn on a nipple.

Suddenly my wife stopped and rolled off me and lying next to me, supporting her head up with her hand she said, "We seem to be in the same boat, don't we Michael? It feels good but it's not orgasm material. Is it?"

"Did you really give it enough time?" was my answer.

Vickie answered, "Well, I didn't hear any moans coming from you."

I chuckled saying, "You know, it's sort of difficult to make sounds when my mouth is full of your sweet pussy."

"It just seemed that things didn't seem to be building like they should," my wife said. "I don't know, maybe it's just me." Her face seemed saddened and my heart broke. I had to do something, but what?

Realizing I still had a nice hard cock, I flung my legs over the side of the bed and landed on my feet. I grabbed Vickie's ankles and flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her towards me. I then picked her ass up and got her knees under her and guided my cock into her pussy. She started to tell me no but I grabbed a handful of her hair and began thrusting into her like a madman. She started moaning and telling me to fuck her harder. I could tell she was enjoying this and I realized that this was what I was going to have to do in order to get my wife to enjoy sex again. Vickie started screaming, "Fuck, YES Michael, FUCK ME. GIVE ME THAT SWEET COCK OF YOURS." And I readily complied.

My wife was screaming into the sheets as she gripped them into her hands. She was letting out these primal screams and moans and her pussy squeezed my cock as she orgasmed over and over. I was working up a pretty good sweat and let go of her hair to wipe my brow just as she had a violent orgasm and threw herself forward on the bed, dislodging my shaft from her pussy. I was so close to cumming it was almost painful.

Vickie lay there for a minute or two then turned to look at me. "Did you cum?" she asked. I shook my head no. "Well then lay down here and let me see what I can do about fixing that for you." I sort of hopped onto the bed, landing just in front of her on my back, my cock pointing towards the ceiling. With a look that reminded me of a tigress stalking her prey, my wife pounced onto my cock and took it all the way down her throat. Now that got my attention. She was applying a lot of suction on her way up and it was feeling delicious. I decided to let my wife know she was doing a most wonderful job.

"OH, SWEET JEEZZUSSS, MYYY LOVVVE! OH, FUCK YES, YES, JUST LIKE THAT. YOU GOT IT, YOU GOT IT. HERE IT CUMS." I was shouting among other things. I just knew that every part of my body seemed to be involved in that wonderful orgasm. Even my hair, what was left of it, felt good. Needless to say, Vickie didn't miss a drop.

After making sure I was all clean, she moved up to where her face was next to mine and she leaned up to kiss me with a sort of smirk on her face.

I asked, "Darling, you wouldn't happen to be trying to give me a snowball, now would you?"

She put on an innocent face as she pointed to herself and tried to say, "Me" only I could see her mouth was full of my white sticky cream. Planting her lips over mine, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and shared my creamy expulsion with me. Then she laid her head on my chest and caressed my body, quickly falling asleep. After laying there for almost an hour, I managed to extricate myself from my wife's clutches and slipped on some pajamas and my slippers, retreating to the kitchen, followed by Joe. I made myself a large cup of tea with extra sugar and Kentucky's finest sour mash and sat at our kitchen table, wondering whatever happened to the wife I once had.

I made my way back to our bedroom, all I had to do was follow the snoring. I didn't want to use ear plugs as I needed to get up early since I had to get ready to meet with Lissa so I tried to put my wife's C-pap mask on her which woke her up. She went into the bathroom to use the facilities and quickly returned and put on her mask. She made sure I had pulled the covers up around me before she cuddled up next to me, that damn mask blows out cold air and it bothers me if I'm not covered up.

I don't know why I bother with setting my alarm, Joe does it better than anything West Bend ever could. 5:30 he's right there, wanting out as usual. I let him out and started the coffee. This morning, I added half again as much coffee to our old percolator as normal. I needed the caffeine.

I had just poured myself a cup when my wife walked in to the kitchen and asked if I would pour her some. I told her I had made it a little bit strong this morning. I did and at her first sip, her face puckered up like she had just bit into a lemon. "A little bit strong!" she exclaimed as she poured in more sugar and added some water, "This stuff could be used as paint remover," she said.

Sitting down across the table from me, I could tell Vickie had a troubled face. "What's wrong my dear?" I asked.

"I heard you talking to CeCe last night." my wife said, "Are you really planning on moving out? Isn't there something that I can do to convince you to stay with me here in our home?" She reached across the table hoping I would take her hand. I scooted over so our hands would reach and our fingers meshed.

We sat across the table silently for a few minutes then I broke the maddening silence with, "My sweet wife. We've been together for over fifty years now and we both are pretty good at reading one another. You are holding something back from me and it's driving me insane. I don't know if you think it will be too painful for me to accept or if you are too ashamed of what you did but I want, NO, I DEMAND the truth from you. You have lied to me for all these years and if you can't come clean and be totally honest with me, one of us must leave.

My wife looked like she was going to say something a couple of times but nothing ever came out. I stood then went out to the garage and returned with two large suitcases. I has purchased them when I was given a two-week trip to Oahu in Hawaii soon after my out of state work was done as a bonus for my work there. I thought I would surprise my wife with a second honeymoon. The only problem was she refused to go with me. She said she couldn't leave right then because of other commitments. I didn't realize it at the time but her only commitment was to her boyfriend. I called our son, Jeffery and offered them to him. Of course, he jumped at the chance and his sweet wife Caroline got on the line and told me how much she loved me.

I took the suitcases into our bedroom and began packing my clothes up, at least what I figured what I would need for a couple of weeks. Joe was constantly bugging me for attention. I think he knew I was upset and he wanted to show me he loved me. I wondered if I could find a place where I could take him with me. Joe pushed me to where I was sitting on the bed and he was pressing his head against my stomach, wanting love and I was giving him lots.

Vickie walked into the bedroom and turned my suitcases upside down, emptying them onto the bed and I yelled, "What in the hell are you doing?"

My wife's eyes were red and puffy and she blurted out, "You shouldn't have to leave because I screwed up. Rebecca has offered to put me up for a while so we can have some time apart. Don't forget, you have an appointment with Donna on Thursday at ten o'clock." Then she began throwing her things into the suitcases. I tried to talk to her but she told me to leave her alone. So, I did. I went in and got ready for my meeting with Lissa, wondering what this lady was planning for us.

When I got out of the shower, on the towel by my wife's sink was her wedding rings. Quickly wrapping my towel around myself, I ran towards the garage but she was already gone. I tried her cell phone but it was turned off. I called Rebecca and asked her to have Vickie call me as soon as she got there. She said she would pass on the message but she couldn't force her. Dammit, I didn't need this extra stress today.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers