Costco Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quarter to 8:00 and even though Google Maps said it would take twenty minutes to get from our house to Lissa's, I figured with morning traffic that could easily double that time. I threw on some deodorant and a liberal splash of cologne then nice white shirt, socks and slacks then my penny loafers. Going commando made me feel rather randy. I took a Cialis and put one in the watch pocket of my slacks. I locked up the house and headed out, stopping at the florist to pick up a dozen red roses for Lissa.

I was glad I left early as it was eight fifty-five when I pulled up in front of this huge iron gate and had to press the intercom button. I heard Lissa say, "May I help you?"

"I hope we can help each other, MISTRESS." I said

"Oh, Michael," Lissa purred, "right on time. What a good boy. That will put a plus mark in your book for today. Let's hope the rest of the day goes that way. Please wait until the gates are completely open before you drive in." I drove in past the huge front lawn, decorated with hedges, statues and beautiful flower beds. I rang the doorbell and Lissa answered the door her hair done up and her make-up perfect. She was wearing a gold trimmed purple robe that came mid-calf. She was wearing a pair of black 4" strappy heels. Her fingers were covered in diamond rings

Lissa closed the door and I pulled the roses from behind my back and said, "For my beautiful mistress," and bowed as she took the bunch, burying her nose in them. I stepped into her home and this house screamed money. The floor in the entry and the conservatory with the grand piano to her right were marble and the curved twin stairways leading to the second stories and skybridge were amazing.

Lissa smiled and placing her hand behind my head, pulled us together so our lips met and our tongues danced the tango of passion. As we kissed, Lissa untied her robe and she slid the silken garment off her shoulders and placed it on the table nearby. Breaking our kiss, Lissa said, "Michael, let me get these beautiful roses in a vase first, then we can continue, if that's what you'd like." As she walked to the pantry to retrieve a vase, I realized she was wearing a black leather ¼ cup basque, pushing her lovely breasts upwards and out. Her nipples looked like she had put lip gloss on them. The basque or bustier as some people call it, had suspenders holding up black seamed nylons. It was also crotchless but Lissa was wearing a tiny black silk thong that disappeared between those lovely twin moons of her ass and halfway into her bare pussy.

Between her vision of loveliness and the Cialis, my cock was aching to break the bonds of my pants. Lissa reached into one of the several commercial sized refrigerators in their kitchen and pulled out a magnum of champagne and asked, "Michael, would you care to join me in a drink?"

Shit it was only 9:00 in the morning but I said, "Why yes, Mistress. I would love to partake with you, if you don't mind. I just don't want to over indulge and possibly inhibit my performance." Lissa unwrapped the top then removed the wire holding the cork. She pushed at the cork with both thumbs and aimed the bottle at the large vent hood over their commercial sized range. She squealed as the bottle popped and the champagne began pouring out as she filled our glasses.

Lissa raised her glass and said, "Here's to sex, the motion that keeps this old world turning." I took a sip but Lissa downed her glass and refilled it. She then dipped her nipple in the glass and asked, "Would you like a taste, Michael?"

"Oh yes, Mistress.," I said as I leaned forward and took her hard nipple into my mouth and suckled her like a newborn. After a few minutes of this she hopped up on the counter and taking the bottle of champagne, she pulled her thong out and poured some champagne down her front. She smiled at me and asked, "More champagne, Michael?" I immediately dove into her crotch and began sucking the juice of the vine from her crotch and the gusset of her thong. I pulled aside the thong and dove my tongue into her pussy and found her clit. Lissa placed her feet over my shoulders and it wasn't long before I was rewarded with her first orgasm. Lissa wasn't very vocal. She expressed herself with her little groans, grip and long fingernails.

She patted my head as she slid off the counter then picked up her glass and asked me to grab the bottle of champagne as she led me down a long hallway where we went down a stairway to what appeared to be a room for entertaining guests. It had a wet bar, a good-sized dance floor, several tables and chairs, a pool table and a couple of pinball machines. This room was bigger than my shop. Lissa walked over to a door and next to it was a keypad. She entered a code and it beeped and the door opened. Walking in to the room, Lissa turned to me and crooked her finger for me to follow so I did.

I walked into what I can only describe as something out of 50 Shades of Grey. There were sex benches, stocks, whips, blindfolds, gags, almost anything you could imagine. I was turning in place, taking it all in when I heard Lissa say, "Strip, Michael!"

"What?" I answered, not quite sure of what she said. Lissa was now holding what appeared to be a whip.

"I told you to strip dammit and you forgot to call me Mistress. Don't make me use this! Lissa said with fire in her eyes. I quickly got rid of my clothing. Lissa stepped over to me and wrapped the whip around my cock as she ran her fingers of her other hand down my chest. "Kneel Michael." I did. "Now kiss my crotch." I quickly did as told. Her thong was glistening with her juices and her clit was quite pronounced showing through the thin material. Lissa took the handle of the whip and placing it under my chin, pulled my head up so I was looking up at her as she said, "Michael, what would you like to do to me first?"

I took a big gulp and said, "Mistress, if you would allow me, I would love to have you lay down on that rack table and let me remove these panties, I would love to suck that magnificent clit of yours and lick your pussy until you cum again. Then if you would allow me, I would place you on your hands and knees and take you doggy style and pillage you unmercifully until you soak the table and my genitals."

Lissa smiled and said, "Permission granted," and walked over to the rack table and climbed up and spread her legs. I walked over and caressed her legs, slowly working my way up to her thong. When I reached the thin lace garment, Lissa raised her butt to allow me to pull it off but instead I ripped it in pieces, shoving my hands under her twin globes and dove my mouth into her pussy. I don't think she expected that but it sure seemed to turn her on because as soon as I began to suck her clit, she was cumming only this time anybody within a city block would have known. I alternated between sucking her clit like I was sucking a small cock to digging my tongue into her vagina as deep as I could get. I moved my right hand and my thumb found her rosebud and I began to apply pressure. She was leaking like crazy and I used her juices to lubricate my thumb and eased it into her butt.

Lissa was going wild and my chest was getting wet from all her female cum. It was way more than I could swallow. Eventually Lissa's legs clamped my head so hard that I had to quit my ministrations. She was quivering and shaking in post-orgasmic bliss. She finally relaxed so I could pull my head free and I grabbed her ankles and pulled her ass to the edge of the table and aimed my steeled shaft at her soaked pussy. She started to protest but it was too late. I drove it home and Lissa came again, arching her back off the table. "Holy fuck, Michael! Give a girl a chance, will you. Oh, MY GOD! OH SHIT, Ahhh, yes. That's nice." She hollered.''

Lissa was having almost non-stop orgasms and I kept pounding away. It wasn't really to please Lissa, I was pissed at my wife. She wanted me to fuck so here I was. I was fucking. The trouble was, it wasn't really just for me, I was doing it to pleasure Lissa. Old habits are hard to break. Lissa started screaming, "Im cumming, I'm cumming!" over and over as her pussy began a series of contractions which caused my cock to spasm and I shot off rope after rope of semen deep into Lissa's silken treasure cove. I pulled out and a river of my seed ran out and onto the table. Lissa just lay there smiling and after several minutes, she motioned me over to her.

Pulling me down to her we kissed for a long time as my hand played with her breast. Breaking our kiss, Lissa said, "Michael, you're going to need a lot of training. I can see that now. You didn't listen to my instructions very well but I'll forgive you this time. Can you see yourself out? I think I need a nap after our session. You wore me out."

"I'm glad to be of service, Mistress," I said with a big smile, walking over to my clothes. I dressed and made my way out. I got in my car and looked at the time. Damn, it was after 2:00. I had been with Lissa for five hours. It sure didn't seem that long.

As I was driving home, I happened to pass my wife's old gym. Don't ask me why but I stopped in and asked the beautiful young receptionist, "You used to have a trainer her by the name of Tom. I really like the way he helped me and my wife and I was wondering if you knew his last name? I'd like to drop him a line and give him my thanks."

She was a cutie, sort of reminded me of my wife when we first met. What she said next just about knocked my feet from under me. "Are you talking about Tom Walker? He's my dad. He's not in today, I'm in charge when he's not here. I'm Vickie by the way. I'm named after my mother. She died giving birth to me."

Now my mind was reeling. I asked, "How old are you, twenty-three, twenty-four?" Twenty-two, almost twenty-three was her answer. Now if my wife had been pregnant, wouldn't I have noticed? Shit, twenty-three years ago, I was working in Nevada and California most of the year and seldom made it home. Come to think of it, my wife and I almost never had sex when I came home for visits. I asked, "Do you think I could get his phone number? I'd really like to talk to him."

In her bubbly voice she said, "Sure, it's XXX-XX-XXXX, but if he doesn't answer, just leave him a message. I'm sure he'll get back to you. By the way, what's your name?"

"Uh, Michael, Michael Bloom" I said not thinking. I slowly walked to my car thinking Vickie told me that her affair with Tom had ended twenty-five years ago. Was this young girl her daughter? I really needed to know. I took out my cell phone and punched in Tom's number. When he answered, I said, "Tom, this is Michael Bloom, Vickie's husband. I need to talk with you. When and where can we meet?" There was a long pause then he told me to meet him in thirty minutes in the plaza by the old town bell.

God those thirty minutes drug on. I expected to see this burly guy walking up and gripping my hand, nearly breaking it when this bent-over guy with a cane walked up and said, "Michael Bloom? I'm Tom Walker." Hell, he looked older than me.

I asked, "Would you like to go over to the restaurant and get something to drink or just sit here in the plaza?" He sat down on the bench close to us.

"What can I do for you, Michael?" he said, leaning on his cane.

"Is your daughter my wife's child?" I asked, sitting down next to him. He pursed his lips and nodded. I didn't know what to say. Part of me wanted to kill him but I realized it wouldn't do me any good. I asked, "I thought you and she ended your affair when my daughter caught you two that afternoon at our house."

Shaking his head, he said, "It did for a while but I couldn't keep away from her. I'm sorry Michael but I wanted to marry her, though she insisted she loved you and wouldn't leave you. We would get together occasionally, maybe once or twice a week and her getting pregnant really put a halt to things. She didn't think she could get pregnant at her age. Vickie didn't believe in abortion so she hid it from you by wearing baggy clothing plus you were working out of state most of the time during her pregnancy anyway. I got her a fake ID and drove her to another town when it was time for her to deliver. We almost didn't make it. I brought them home and raised my daughter the best I could. I have to tell you that once your wife found out she was pregnant, we never had sex again."

I looked at this broken man sitting next to me and asked, "What happened to you? My wife said you were a young bull. I thought I was going to meet someone like Schwartzenegger when I got here."

Tom chuckled and said shaking his head, "Nope, steroids and overconfidence broke this body. I tried lifting a lot more weight than I should have and tore my knees and broke my back in three places. At least I was able to buy the gym when my parents died in a car accident and I received their insurance money. I no longer had to work and was able to put my daughter through college and put her to work here. She is my pride and joy. Are you going to tell her, who her mother is? I beg you not to."

I said, "I really don't know what I'm going to do right now. My wife has moved out and I'm not sure if we're going to stay married or not. Did you ever marry? Is there someone in your life now?"

Tom smirked and said, "Oh, I looked alright. I so wanted a mother for little Vickie but my problem was I was always comparing them to, um, well, our, Vickie. It seems no one measured up. I had a few move in for a while but no one stayed more than a few weeks. They just couldn't' hold a candle to our girl. If she were free today, I'd marry her."

Patting his knee as I stood, I said, "Tom, today may be your lucky day," and I left for home where Joe met me all excited. He always puts a smile on my face. I had purchased a Whopper meal for myself and brought him two orders of chicken nuggets. He was in heaven.

I was looking at my phone and about to call my wife when it rang, it was an unknown number but I answered. It was Detective Lewis. "Mr. Bloom," I said yes, "we've been investigating this Epperson fellow and through a search warrant we found a significant amount of roofies and ecstasy and a large collection of video tapes of him having sex with different women. Several of which we have identified as co-workers of his and your daughter. We have questioned them and found out that he had been blackmailing them into having them prostituting themselves to guys he set up. He had threatened he would show the tapes to their husbands if the ladies didn't go along with what he wanted. I think he was going to do the same to your daughter. She is lucky her friend pulled her from the dance floor. I do want to tell you that we're still looking for the perps that assaulted him, not that I can blame whoever did it. But there are at least seven husbands out there that are possible suspects now. Mr. Epperson is now in the lockdown unit of the hospital and as soon as he can be released, he will be booked into the city jail on blackmail and pandering charges."

I thanked him for letting me know. I hit contacts and dialed my wife. When she answered I said, "Victoria, we need to talk."

She said, "That doesn't sound promising. Should I bring a witness?" I told her to do as she pleased. It was a half hour later when my wife walked in with her friend, Rebecca. I poured two glasses of wine for the ladies and for myself, a tall glass with ice, half-filled with sour mash and we went and sat in the family room. My wife asked, "Ok, Michael, I'm here. What do you want to talk about?"

I was trying to choose my words carefully but my mind was all jumbled. I let out a big sigh and said, "Well my dear, I had a nice long talk with Tom Walker today after meeting your daughter Vickie at the gym. Damn she looks a lot like you when we first met." My wife's face went white. Rebecca's eyes were going back between the two of us trying to figure out what we were talking about. My wife began sobbing and Rebecca went to her, handing her the box of Kleenex as she hugged her.

It took my wife about fifteen minutes before she was able to say anything. "Michael, w.w.what are you going to do? Are you going to divorce me?"

I looked at her and said, "Can you give me three good reasons why I shouldn't?" She just shook her head.

Rebecca asked, "Can someone please tell me what's going on here?

I said, "Sure, twenty-five years ago, my wife had an affair with her gym trainer. Our daughter caught her and she convinced her that it was her first time with him. Recently my wife told me that it had been going on for eight months before that but it ended once Cynthia caught them fucking here in our home. Then today I find out that their affair continued for a couple of years more until my wife became pregnant with his bastard child and she managed to hid her pregnancy from me because I was working out of state during that time. Then she abandoned that poor baby girl and let her lover raise her as a single parent. Tell me, how can I ever trust her? She can't have normal sex with me I think because she feels guilty about her affair and abandoning her baby girl." Then I turned to my wife and said, "Did I miss anything dear?" She just shook her head as the tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You never told me!" Rebecca yelled at my wife. "I thought we shared everything. You BITCH!" Rebecca got up and walked out. I heard her car start up and leave our yard.

My glass was empty so I went into the kitchen and filled it almost to the top with Kentucky's finest sour mash. Walking back into our family room, I found my wife with her face buried in her hands. I asked, "Do you need a ride back to Rebecca's?"

With her eyes all puffy and her nose bright red, she said, "That would be nice, if she will have me. Otherwise, I guess I will need to find myself a hotel. Are you serious about getting a divorce?"

I took a big sip of my drink and said, "What would you do if you were in my place?'

Through her tears she somewhat chuckled and said, "I'd probably cut your dick and balls off." I had her call Rebecca and after they talked, I took her over and dropped her off.

The first thing the next morning, I called the make-over studio and postponed our session until after lunch, then I called CeCe and told her I needed to go to the bank and find a lawyer. She wanted to know what was going on and I told her I was explain once I saw her. I then went to our bank and took our half our monies, moving them into a separate account in my name only and canceled our joint credit and debit cards. Then got new ones in my name only. I called our investment banker and had him separate our accounts and told him what was going on.

The bank manager had recommended a good attorney, Linda Gabriel. He said she was highly sought after and I called and she was able to get me in before eleven due to a cancellation. Sitting across the desk from this chestnut-haired beauty with perky C cup tits poking right at me was making concentration rather difficult. Linda kept having to repeat herself.

"Mr. Bloom. Mr. Bloom! MICHAEL!" Linda hollered at me to get my attention.

"Um, yes. I'm sorry, what was it you needed?" I said.

"Unfortunately, in this state, we can no longer file for divorce under the grounds of adultery. About the best you're going to get is irreconcilable differences. If she contests, you will have to sell the house or one of you will have to buy out the other. Can you do that?"

"Linda," I said, "I hope it's alright if I call you Linda, I think I would just as soon sell the place knowing how many times my wife cheated on me in that house. Every time I sit at our kitchen table visions of him taking my wife on top of it makes me want to smash it to pieces."

Reaching over to hold my hand in hers, she said, "Then why don't you do it, Michael?"