Costco Experience Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jackie in disbelief and said, "What are we going to do about our houses? Who's going to take of my lawn, my fruit trees, the general maintenance?"

Jackie stopped me by saying, "Darling, I can hire people to take care of that, or we can sell our houses and put the monies in a trust account so when we get back, we can build our own love nest wherever we decide to. I really don't see the need to live around here anymore, do you? Your kids and grandkids all live several hundreds of miles away. We could always find someplace central to them. You know I want to see them and get to know them before we go on this trip, don't you?" Now that brought a comforting warm feeling to my chest and heart. I gave her a big bear hug.

We ended up in a deep kiss, which turned into us undressing each other there in the family room. I turned on the XM radio and we swayed to the music as we made out. That was nice but I wanted to pick up the pace so I found the techno cardio channel and bent Jackie over the back of the couch. I tried to keep pace with the music but for parts could only manage half time. It didn't seem to matter to Jackie as she clutched at the cushions like her life depended on it. I loved her constant, 'ah, ah, ah, ah's that got louder, until she'd blast off then start building right back again.

Epilogue:

Jackie and I sold our houses and took her new AMG E63S wagon to visit my kids and grandkids. I guess I should say ours now because they took to Jackie like ducks to water. We spent a little over six weeks visiting with the three of them and their kids and my great grandkids. Jackie teared up when little Azitha crawled up in her lap and put her arms around her neck and said, "I love you mamaw". It seemed everyone liked Jackie.

Jeffery took me aside the last I was at their place and told me, "Dad, honestly, you look happier than I've seen you in many, many years. There's a spring in your step and smile on your face that won't go away. I'm praying she's good to you. Just don't lead with your heart, we don't want you hurt again. You know we love you." He hugged me for a long time, neither of us wanted to be the first to let go. Jackie calling me made that decision for me.

That was five years ago and we had traveled the world twice. While visiting Tokyo, I had popped my second Cialis of the day to keep it up for Jackie as we were fucking like rabbits in this beautiful hi-rise over-looking the city, when it felt like I someone had run over my chest with a cement truck. Jackie called the desk and they got emergency services up to our room in only a few minutes. Thankfully they got me to the ER and operated on me in time to save me but the doctor later came in and said my days of using 'helpers' was over. Jackie held my hand and gave me a kiss, telling me that was fine with her.

The food in the hospital we were at was cardiac approved and tasteless. I begged Jackie to get me out of there, so she chartered a Jet, hired a doctor and nurse and flew us first to L.A, then to O.K.C. where we were close to Cynthia for my rehab. As I grew stronger, we started looking for places to build. We wanted to be only a few hours drive from any of the kids and decided on Kentucky and as luck would have it, Jackie found sixty acres with lake front access. There were a lot of woods, it had an older home, a big barn and several sheds. The old owners had passed away and the son lived in L.A. He was anxious to get rid of it fast so we got it at a real good price.

The first thing Jackie did was hire an architect to design us a new house, a single-story, four-bedroom, four bath ranch with handicapped access and a large covered screened in back patio. It had a hot tub room just off the master bedroom, a covered pool and a kitchen that was to die for. Jackie wouldn't tell me how much she paid for it and I tried to get her to take the house trust money. She refused to take my money, saying this house was a gift for being her travel companion.

I took out ten thousand from the trust and went down to a jewelry artist. I had him design a special engagement and wedding ring set just for Jackie. I sure hoped she liked it. Jackie drove us out to our homesite, they had up the floors, walls and roof. As we walked into the master bedroom area, I looked at Jackie and knelt down in front of her on one knee. I held up the ring box and opened it. I was barely able to say, 'Will you please marry me?" before Jackie threw her arms around me, tackling me down to the floor. We kissed and caressed and there really wasn't any need to say more. At first, she was reluctant, but I talked her into riding me there on the hard plywood floor. Woo hoo!

Jackie and I called each of the kids and told them of our wedding plans. I had called Jeffery first and he congratulated us. Jeffery mentioned that his mother had married Tom but a year after they married, he caught her with another man and divorced her and neither he nor his sisters had heard from her since. When we talked to the girls, Neither Kelly nor Cynthia said a word about her and to my and Jackie's glee, they both called her mom.

We were married at our housewarming party with all the kids and grandkids there, most of our friends too. Jackie had the contractor build four bedrooms and two bathrooms in the barn so the grandkids and great grandkids could come and stay. I had three boats for them to use and animals for them to pamper. It really was a fun place for them to come and play.

One of the best wedding gifts I received was from Jeffery, he gave me a four-year-old pup named J.J. Turns out Joe was his dad. He looked a lot like old Joe, only his spotted ear was on the other side. Joe had passed on but I had his offspring and the love of a wonderful woman. I was also surrounded by my children and all theirs too.

I gave Jackie a big hug and kiss and in front of the crowd I said, "My love I know I must have died that day, because with you here and now, I know I am in heaven."

The crowd applauded.

THE END


12