Costume in a Box

Story Info
Tim figures out a new costume to trick more men.
4.6k words
4.68
8.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Another Halloween was approaching and again I had the urge to dress as a woman to trick unsuspecting men into letting me suck their cocks. Something about tricking them really did it for me.

I'd only ever sucked on two other occasions and without some serious trickery I would never be passable. My hands were too big and my shoulders were too wide.

But the feelings were welling up inside me and I knew it was an itch I would have to scratch.

However, I also really wanted to go to the street festival this year. Could I think up a costume that would work out on the streets? And could I lure guys into doing something?

I started searching the internet for ideas and after hours of looking at costumes I figured it out.

You see, I saw this costume where some guy put a large box over himself which had cutouts in the front for girls to put their boobs into. His sign read, "Free Breast Enlargement."

I'm sure over the course of a night of partying a few girls would have taken him up on it - either because they were adventurous, or because they were dared to do it.

Now...suppose, I made a box with a lower hole which read, "Free Dick Enlargement?"

Answering my own question I decided it would be an invitation for small cocks only.

How about "Free Penis Massage"? Hmm, that one might sound too little like a joke and attract the attention of police.

Maybe, "Free Testicular Exams"? Yea, that could work. I'd paint it to look medical and have some testicular cancer brochures on the side.

Furthermore, if someone peeked through the hole, I'd be dressed like a girl in the dark interior of the box.

Then I had second thoughts and went back to the "Enlargement" idea. I could draw some illustrations showing dicks getting very large. Who doesn't want just one more inch?

I sure hoped some guys would be bold enough to insert their cocks through my hole, right there in the street. Maybe at least one out of all the guys at a whole festival would do it, right?

I made my box strong enough to withstand some serious pounding, just in case some guy got carried away or the crowds pushed me around.

I added blinders or wings so the rube would be standing in a little alcove, partially blocked from view.

On the big day I was nervous. Nervous it wouldn't work, nervous I'd get arrested.

Underneath I wore girls' jeans, girls' pink canvas shoes, a colorful ploofy blouse, and a wig. The shoes could be seen as I walked, so from far away anyone would think they saw a girl.

I didn't need to, since no one would see them, but I wore girls' panties under the jeans.

It was loud on the street. Crowds were streaming this way and that, moving from carnival games to tasty treats. Inside the big box I could barely manage to get from one place to another but I had a great time eyeing my marks.

Lots of folks laughed when they read my sign, realizing that the hole was meant for guys to put their dicks through.

Unfortunately, to me it seemed like every guy was with a girl and would never accept.

I bought a churro, passing money through a sliding door. I watched street performers through the screened eyeholes. And I tried to place myself in front of guys who looked like they might be crazy enough to do it.

By midnight only two guys had pressed their pants up to the glory hole. I felt them up, but neither would let me unzip them. Well, I heard them laughing as they went to tell their buddies about the "hot" girl in the box. Funny how guys exaggerate.

A long hour later I'd had three beers and two hot dogs but, sadly, no 'dick dogs'.

Feeling like my night had been a waste of time I turned down a less populated street and sat down. The stilts on the box let my little bench inside support me perfectly.

I had thought guys would be less inhibited than girls. I now wished I'd worn a breast enlarging box instead. I've seen the videos of girls gone wild. I felt dejected.

But a few minutes later some bloke stumbled past me and took a piss on the wall about ten feet away. Apparently he used my box to shield his activity from the distant crowd's view.

He came back, resting one arm on my box, and lit up a joint. I would've asked for a hit, or asked him to leave, but I couldn't speak or he would hear my male voice. Moreover, none of my prerecorded messages said, "Go away."

After a few minutes he noticed my box, as if for the first time. Bending low he spoke into the hole, "Is someone in there?"

I pushed a little button to answer, "Beep, beep."

The guy jumped back, startled, "I'll be!" He looked closer, "Shit! There's a girl in there. What you doing way over here? All the fun's over there."

I turned the dial which displayed a few preprinted messages, "Try it out."

He read the message slowly. Then stopped to look over the whole box. "You don't say? But people would see."

I wanted to shout, "You just took a piss right back there." But had no message for that. Instead I pushed the R2D2 button on an app on my phone playing encouraging squeaks and bleeps.

He complained, "No really. This is too open." After a pause, "Let's go down to the end of the alley."

I didn't feel safe all the way down there. So staying near the entrance to the alley, I just turned my box to at least face away from the main street.

He walked around, thinking out loud, "Hmmm, this might work... How much?"

I turned the dial, "It's free." Then, "It'll make you larger." Naturally any soft cock would get larger when it grew hard.

He pressed his pants to the hole just like the others. I massaged his unit through his jeans then when I started to unzip him, he reluctantly let me.

Pulling the fly to the side, the second obstacle was his underpants. I fished through the fly in his tighty whities, but it's kinda hard to pull a dick other than one's own through one of those.

When it was finally free it felt nicely thick and was longer soft than my lightly closed fist. Though, by this point I no longer cared if it were big, any cock would do.

I massaged and stroked it in the dark box, I fondled and caressed it too. I circled my fingers around it, pulling and tugging to get it to its full rigidity. Even from my place inside I could tell he was leaning the full weight of his arms on top of my box.

I imagined the hard dick pointing straight at my mouth. It had been two years since I had sucked, let alone touched a stiff one, and I was relishing the moment.

Outside my box he noticed I wasn't doing any more manipulation of his organ, "Aww, is that it? You can't stop now."

I had the urge to play with his emotions a little so I turned the dial, "Congratulations! It has been enlarged."

"Wait! You can't stop now. I'll pay you."

I cranked it again, "It's free." He didn't know I had every intention of sucking him.

"But I need more. Please! Please!" He begged. "Just kiss the tip. I won't put it in."

I guessed he'd used that line on girls before. Of course, if I didn't want to suck it there was no way he could make me from the safety of my box.

I kissed the tip softly, eliciting a low moan. "That's right, Baby. I love it."

Now I was flying high. He really thought I was a girl. That's what I loved! I imagined his desperation and his lust fueled fires. I could make him do anything.

My mischievous side got the best of me, I wanted to see how far I could push him. Thinking creatively, and ignoring my previous statements about it being free, I took out my phone and typed: "Drop in a twenty." Then had my phone say it out loud.

I felt his dick jerk as he fumbled in his pockets like a mad man. When the bill popped in I sucked on just the tip for the briefest of moments, then typed, "Now call a friend and have a casual conversation as if nothing is happening." Could I really make him do it?

Upon hearing my instruction he faltered for a second, but I slurped crazily on the end then dropped his lonely bouncing cock to hang free - ignored.

"OK, OK, I'll do it. Just keep sucking. Please!"

My phone played, "Bloop bleep bloop bloop." And I kept sucking.

On his phone I could hear only his side of the conversation, "Ted, it's Joey, where are you guys?" Then, "I went down the alley by Papa John's to take a wizz." After another pause he went on, "Where'd they go?" and "Yea that's too girly." and "So it's just you guys?"

He was humping at my mouth steadily and I returned the favor by sucking just as steadily.

The next thing he said into the phone thrilled me, "You should come on over. You'll never guess what I found." followed by "Just come here. You won't be sorry."

He hung up. "Whoever you are in there. You give better head than my girlfriend. Not that she does it often."

I felt pretty good hearing that, and I made a point of sucking especially hard and going down especially far to let him know I liked what he said.

"Oh yea," he muttered drunkenly, "you keep that up and I'll come right down your pretty little throat."

I milked the base of his cock as if to say, "Give it to me. Come down my throat."

I heard a voice coming closer, "Hey Joey, what's so big we gotta come down here. All the action is by the Ferris Wheel. There's a magician with a real hot assistant. And every time his cash box gets fuller she takes off more clothing."

Joey knocked on the plywood on top of my box, "You know what this is?"

Ted waited a sec, presumably looking over the back of my box, "It's a chest Joey. I've never seen it here before. Is this what you wanted to show me? Because...magician's assistant...getting more naked all the time."

Joey admonished him, "Teddy, Teddy, this isn't just any box. This is a blowjob box and there's this super hot chick inside. She's sucking my dick right now, this very moment, as we speak."

Ted didn't say anything for a while, then, "Shit Joey. I'm going back. The girls are gonna meet us there."

Joey stopped him, "Wait, wait! I'm not fucking with you. It really is. Just stay right there and in a sec you'll have your turn. I promise. She's really good."

Hearing he was close I doubled my efforts. I sucked feverishly needing my first taste of cum in so long.

It didn't take a minute. He thrust into the box in one final push. I grabbed his balls, pulling him into my mouth, going down as far as I could.

When the cum shot out it hit my epiglottis. I gagged, but kept going anyway.

Draining it all I hummed to show my appreciation, though he pulled his cock from my tight lips too soon.

Through the hole I saw him zip up, "Ok, Ted. Come over to this side and give it a whirl. I betcha she's better than Lindy."

Ted leaned down peering through the hole just like Joey had done earlier, "I'll be damned. There is a girl in there."

He took a moment to examine my box while I showed him my message, "Try it out."

He dropped his pants to his ankles in a flash then stuffed his dick through with no hesitation, "You guys wait over there. Joey was right and you'll all get a turn."

I didn't have time to type a new message but I played the last one on my phone, "Drop in a twenty." I loved the idea of these desperate men wanting my mouth so much they would pay for it.

"Shit, Joey, you didn't say she was a prostitute."

"She's not." He answered. "She's just a girl in a box on Halloween. She only wanted to touch dicks but it was me who convinced her to give a BJ for just twenty."

Ted answered back, "Well that's a deal. Taking Lindy out for a nice meal cost over a hundred. And she doesn't even like doing it."

Another twenty fell through and I did as promised taking his flaccid dick all the way to the pubes. I gave him my best slurping as loudly as I could 'cause that made him grow harder. The power of a cocksucker is nothing short of magical.

He whispered as softly as he could without being too soft to hear, "Touch my butt with your finger." I think he didn't want the other guys to hear.

The various clues told me that there were at least three or four guys, six or seven feet away.

I reached under his testicles with one finger but was unable to get anywhere near his bung. So I had to content myself with sucking in the whole five inches of his stiffy. Short but amazing, it continually jerked and throbbed the whole time I suckled on it. I thought it was really cool how I could make it jump like that.

He didn't last long either. I didn't know he was coming at first because the spasming dick had been jerking so much anyway.

The cum didn't blast me like Joey's had, it sort of oozed out, coating my tongue. The best part, however, was that he just kept oozing until I must have held a couple ounces in my cum hungry mouth.

When he was done he tried to pull out before I got my fill so I sucked super hard while holding his nuts tightly until I milked every drop from his oversensitive dick. I sure showed him who was in control.

When I finally let him go he was squirming wildly trying to extricate his organ in vain. I saw him zip up hurriedly but when he turned to his friend's his voice was falsely confident, "Mighty fine blowjob! She's all yours."

I waited for my next unsuspecting victim, typing a new and more appropriate message on my phone.

But just then my box was lifted up exposing my calves to view. First I worried they were going to take it all the way off. Then I was relieved to learn they only wanted to move the box. I was overjoyed that I'd again chosen to wear one costume inside another.

I heard several comments. Things like, "She looks good from here." and "Let's leave her in the box. I think I'm gonna like it like this."

They carried my box further down the alley to the dark foreboding end, setting it down with finality while I shuffled along apprehensively trying to keep up.

There was no time for messages, no time to persuade a desperate young man to pay me. For in truth they were no longer desperate - so sure they would get theirs.

The legs of my box hit the pavement with a foreboding finality. I was at the end of the alley and it was a bit scary. Moreover, there was no more communication between me and the remaining guys.

The scant light from the one streetlight was suddenly blotted out as one of my aggressors stepped up stuffing his soft cock through the hole.

About now this changed from prostitution to rape - and since I was here to suck cocks anyway I really didn't care.

In complete darkness I felt-up the intruding organ, pleasantly surprised with its girth. How big would it grow?

I wanted to feel it grow from flaccid to turgid in my mouth so I swallowed it down. His muffled voice told the others they were in for a treat, "He was right, she's hungry for it!"

As it snaked out I sensed that it had an upward curve, so I adjusted my neck to accommodate.

I wanted to savor the experience, but he wanted to fuck my face, slamming into the stiff plywood front and shaking my whole box.

From the safety of my prison, I lipped just the tip. He complained pitifully, begging me to put my lips all the way up against the hole.

Finally, and only because I wanted to know what it felt like, I brought my mouth close to the hole.

It was a risk, but I surrendered my mouth, waiting to see what would happen.

At this point my lips were holding the crown tightly and I was swiping my tongue on the frenulum. Suddenly he jammed his cock forward with no warning.

I expected it to glide down my throat but instead it punched the back of my mouth.

I yanked my head back clutching at my throat.

But despite the trouble it was so cool feeling his balls touch my lips that I wanted to try again.

He had pulled out and was bent low near the hole asking if I was alright. In answer, I put my wide open lips up to the hole again.

Briefly I saw his eyes before he stood up again saying, "Wow, really? You're an amazing chick." Him thinking that gave me a deep sexual thrill.

I also wanted to tell him to be gentle but, of course, couldn't talk.

This time he thrust more slowly. It was still hard to handle but I made myself take it down. And boy did it go down!

It was rough for my first time, but at the same time the thought of a cock actually being in my throat was such a turn on.

I whipped out my stiff cock, beating it furiously and forcing myself to hold my face to the hole no matter what.

The guy kept going slowly, at least for awhile, banging his hips on the front of the box again.

The feeling of his cockhead butting up against my throat, then bending slightly before forcing its way down was stimulating.

With one hand I fingered his package and with my other I fingered my own. I've always had a lot of precum but I was literally drooling on the ground.

I wanted to feel his cock worm down my throat a thousand times. He picked up the pace until it created a pattern: slide in, hit my throat, worm down, repeat. Over and over, faster and faster.

The banging on the box drummed loudly causing the other guys to cheer him, and me, on. Someone called out, "Bang that bitch, bro." And my man answered, "It's her who's banging me. I mean, she's literally bouncing her throat against my cock."

I hadn't realized it, but I was, and I loved the pure sluttiness of ramming my head forward, making his cock plow into me. The pounding I heard was my forehead hitting the inside of the box.

He lasted like fifteen strokes then unleashed a torrent of cum with a yell loud enough it could attract unwanted attention. There were hoots of approval from his buddies too.

When he came he never stopped plowing his cock into my throat - or was it that I never stopped plowing my throat onto his cock. Either way, the cum splattered my tongue one instant and greased my gullet the next. Spit and goo was everywhere, all over my mouth, smearing my lips, dripping onto my shirt, and adding to the pool on the ground beneath me.

He was done and gone too fast. I'd dreamed of swallowing it but it was viscous and sticky and I ended up letting it fall to the concrete with an audible splat.

When I looked up there was already another body blocking all the light so I couldn't see the next cock being presented to me.

Fumbling with my phone I turned on the flashlight and mounted it in my box so I could see what I was to blow. The whole inside of the box lit up, but it especially highlighted my next treat.

His tool was thick, thicker than any other I'd ever sucked. It was stubby as well, and hairy. I couldn't get over how much bush he had: a thick luxurious mound of black hair surrounded the thick shaft with the pronounced mushroom head.

I guess I was lost in my lust, staring at this wonderful cock when he brought me back, "Come on whore. Get on with it."

I heard other voices too, "yea, we're waiting."

I threw myself into my task, stretching my lips obscenely wide to engulf the head. My reward was his comment, "Ashly can't do that no matter how much she tries. You're the best." I never imagined I was a great cocksucker, just that a guy has a bigger oral cavity than a girl.

The shaft was dry yet I struggled to get it in. This guy helped by pulling out and thrusting in so together we made progress.

In the lit interior of my box I watched bit by bit descend into me.

Outside in the dark one of the remaining guys noticed the shadows below me and also the spittum, "Man, look at that puddle. Frank must've really given her a gallon. You should feed her too, Lar."

"Don't worry, "he said to his friend, "I've been fighting with Ash and I've got a week's saved up."

It was hard to suck such a thick pole but with lots of spit and an aching jaw, I did it.

His technique was unremarkable but the cumload made up for it. Barely two minutes into the blowjob Lar announced in bored tones that he was cumming.

He lacked stamina and charisma but the load he gave me lacked nothing. It flooded my mouth, seeping into every corner. This time I was determined to swallow and not waste it.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12