Costume in a Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to pull out but grabbing his balls, I held on until I could complete the four gulps required to get it all down.

A steady stream of guys used my mouth and every time they referred to the woman in the box my dick throbbed. These are the highlights anyway.

Eventually my hole was barren for a few moments as I heard one of the last two encouraging the other to go first.

Then a man's mouth appeared at the opening, "Will you keep a secret?"

I pushed the button to beep affirmatively.

"Ok," he went on, "I'm secretly gay and none of the guys know it. You're gonna be my first girl. Just saying..."

I don't know why he shared that.

With that revelation he stood up, unzipped, and pushed the limpest cock I've ever seen through the hole.

It was small and shriveled and not at all excited. I easily swallowed the entire thing, right up to his shaved balls.

I sucked the noodle, doing my best to bring it to life. I gave it my all, even licking his balls and taking them into my mouth.

Time ticked and while he briefly expanded, he lost his erection too. Maybe five minutes later, he pistoned the box as if he were fucking my mouth, then pretended to cum saying out loud how good it was.

He knelt next to the hole again, "Hey, I'm sorry. I just couldn't do it with a girl. You did a great job, it's just not my thing."

I spoke for the first time that night, "You're secrets safe with me. I'm Tim. Why don't you go for "seconds"?

I swear he almost fell over, "Hey Dabs, She's super good. Do you mind if I go again?"

This next time he had no trouble performing and gave me a nice little shot. When he finished he came to talk to me again, "Very nicely done, Tim. I love the box." Then he was gone, leaving me alone with Dabs.

I think maybe Dabs was the one I had the most fun with. You may remember that my big thrill was fooling unsuspecting straight men to fuck my mouth thinking I was a girl, while all the while a guy was sucking them off.

Statistically speaking the next coincidence might be unlikely, but given the fifteen, or so, cocks I'd sucked, I guess it wasn't that rare.

You see, the last guy also knelt down next to my hole to share a secret. He said, "They're all gone. I've got a little kink. Do you think you can help me out?"

He was looking right at my disguised face and I'd hurriedly shut the light and pulled my wig's hair to hide my face. I nodded.

"The thought of your mouth touching all those cocks and sucking out all those loads of cum is turning me on to no end. Can I kiss you?"

I pursed my ruby lips extending them through the hole and waited for my first man on man kiss.

Dabs inhaled sharply, "There's a little cum on the corner." First he licked off the cum, then circled his tongue around my lips, no doubt hoping for more.

Next he kissed me with a real kiss, searching my mouth for more. For my part, I gathered some saliva that I thought might be cummy and snowballed it to him.

"Was that Sal's cum?" He exclaimed, "You saved it?"

It wasn't Sal's cum. At most it was Sal flavored.

Dabs continued breathlessly, "I almost came eating it from your gorgeous lips. Will you save mine for me to eat too. My girlfriend says that's gross and won't do it."

I nodded again, loving how I was tricking this clearly bi guy into thinking he was kissing a girl.

Jumping up he slapped his rock hard boner through the glory hole, and when I sucked he came almost before I'd latched on.

I saved it like he asked, then held my cum covered tongue out so he could see his spoo lying there.

Dabs sucked the batch off my tongue, groaning as he did it.

He was the final dude and I decided to set up my last trick. Giving him a pen and a scrap of paper, he read where I wrote: "Give me your number and you and Sal can come over to fuck me sometime."

I imagined the possibilities of inviting the closeted gay Sal and the closeted bi Dabs over to fuck the hot girl who was really a guy. How could I play it out for all it was worth?

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12