All Comments on 'Costume Sex'

by _

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME..Best costume story.

Beautiful SISTER and BROTHER story.

3rd time I read it and each time was still exciting.

How about another chapter.

Beautiful love and tender affection between siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/top/most-read-erotic-stories/alltime/?page=2

silversmiles64silversmiles64about 5 years ago
I keep coming back to it.

I've read it several times. It never seems to get old. I like this story and wish you would write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the tags is dick ass and I lost it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Anon 02/11/16 :Plagiarism

You should check your facts before making a libellous statement about this stories author. The story you claim this story plagiarises is "Accidents Happen" by stewartlinda submitted 12/12/09. That was over seven years after this story which was submitted 11/04/02. No wonder you choose to remain an anonymous troll.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME story and excellent costume party.

Can’t wait for the walk home.

Wildwizard180Wildwizard180over 4 years ago
Really would like a follow up stories

Really would like a follow up story for most of your 1 page stories. Especially this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very well writing

reading your story got me so hard and excited the pre cun was flowing need part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When I saw the title...

...I assumed that the siblings would engage in sex while their costumes made them unaware of each other's identity,though they would continue after they learned.That they were wearing costumes doesn't really add much to the plot as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What was the point of the costume? It played pretty much no part of the story. No build up. They just fucked in the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BROTHER SISTER stories are HOT

NICE done, short and exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love bro sis stories

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

A sweet , incest. The only thing I had a problem with is trying to visualize the action of him being deeply inside of her, with her legs tightly wrapped around him and him feeling her chest against his. I played this scene over and over in my mind.. I had my older sister read it to see if maybe I was reading it wrong. She thought the same thing as I did. We slid out of our clothes and she took a position on the sink, We were excited to try and prove this right or wrong. Every time we tried to put our chests together , my cock slipped out of her pussy, so unless they both were double jointed, I am sorry , but I don't think that was possible.

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

My sister and I went to an erotic costume party. She was a big pussy and I was a big cock. For about two hours we wandered around the house acting like I was fucking the big pussy and every one laughed. After everyone saw our skit the thrill was over . We had zippers in our respective costumes so we could pee. We had this discussion and had an Idea. Everyone was pretty hammered and we went to where the biggest group was , we grabbed a chair, We both unzipped the our pee holes and she sat on my lap and I entered my hard dick into her wet excited pussy. She kept bouncing up and down . Every one was laughing. I felt her pussy twitching and she stopped bouncing. This caused me to cum at the same time she was climaxing. We both screamed out loud with pleasure . Everyone thought it was part of the skit and laughed hysterically and we did as well.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story, but would like to have been able to read its continuation, as the brother and sister made their way home, and the fuckerd their way into the night without the costumes or parents in the way. Thanx for the read.

Dad4CoffeeDad4Coffeealmost 3 years ago

I loved this story...While you kept the writing focused sharply on the eroticism, you did not rush for the predictable finish. This added to the realism quite a bit. This was unplanned, daring, and one thing definitely lead to another. I also loved how you left this open for the reader to imagine the further adventures of... Thank you for this nice little piece of writing.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

A beautifully written and developed story of young siblings first-time sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To bigpickle

It works

Tell your sister too sit on the counter

Stand in front of her, enter her, let her wrap her legs around you.

Then let her tits touch your chest.

Try not to cum in her, unless she is on the pill.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

wow, where is chapter 2 and other chapters???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looked up this story that I have saved, just to leave a comment. This story has stuck with me for years. The sharing a costume, the openness and trust save comfortableness wearing her underwear with him in there, so hot!

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Very creative sex situation, along with the incest ,,,,, loved it!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 2 years ago

One of the best ever. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 2 years ago

This was great. Good job! 😏

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

A nicely incestuous little story.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69about 2 years ago

Great short story... Too bad there ain't a part 2... Would of loved to hear about the walk home... Then part 3, could be of them fucking all night long... Part 4, could be them exploring other areas to fuck.... Just a suggestion... Also, body descriptions would be nice too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I believe that the authors on this site should get comments and deserve their votes. If anyone had clicked on the "22 stories" below the name, to see all of the stories written by this author. You would realize that all 22 were written in 2002 through 2003. While i appreciate you're wanting to leave commentary and vote. There's really not much point in this case.

Wark2002Wark2002about 2 years ago

Fun story. In response to a comment below, whether this is an old story or not makes no difference. Hemingway's been dead for quite a while, but people still leave comments about his work on Goodreads.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

This is a cute little story with a young brother and sister who have a promising future ahead of them. You really set them up for a repeat performance when the two get home (and alone in private.) But I can't believe that two siblings that fell so easily into an intimate relationship wouldn't move on to do their parents too! Anyway, thanx for the Read!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

A poorly written story key to writing a good fantasy story is 1 focus on making the characters believable and releastic 2 show what you are writing about in the narrative that is detail basically write on how it came about in detail and why it came about 3 there must be some type of conflict within the characters rather it's inner conflict that infects the character or characters emotionally basically there feelings a small scale conflict that is between the both characters if it's a short story no more than 5-6 pages per chapter if you are going to make it a short type book series you need a central conflict something that ties it all together also about the characters they need to be complexed but relatable something/someone your readers can follow just let it flow don't try to write about something you have no experience in cause then you just make it sound forced and rushed a good example on here look up lust at first sight book 1 and read those chapters and stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute, sweet & hot as hell.

Well done! 5

Bill S.

h0TDoGKch0TDoGKcalmost 2 years ago

One of my favourite fantasies. It has always intrigued me as I don't have any siblings so never got the opportunity to see them naked in my childhood or have any 'fun'.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Very fun and sexy story. 5-stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

This is certainly a new set of circumstances that could lead to sibling sex, but not really believable. Can't argue with the sex but maybe this should have been in the humor section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very exciting

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Fun story, short and to the point. 5 ☆'s

pastaman47pastaman47almost 2 years ago

I liked it. It was believable enough to be true and that's what makes a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole scenario is dumb and wouldn't work in any reality whatsoever I'm giving you one star only because the writing was good the storytelling sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Irishmike73 Can you give me the titles of some of the "realistic" stories you're talking about? I'm having a difficult time finding incest stories that reflect reality. I understand this is an erotic site, so I don't begrudge the writers who craft well written fantasies. Still, I'd very much like to read stories that are more truthful regarding incest, and I'm having a hard time finding them. Who knows when, or IF you'll read this comment, but if possible I'd appreciate your feedback on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember reading an oh so familiar version of this story where the sister convinces her brother to be the back half of a dragon costume, and they find themselves getting hot and bothered walking around the party in the hot costume and things progress to him walking around the party imbedded in his sister, and they manage to get to a back room to finish(?) Am I wrong, or does anyone else remember this different version?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Accidents Happen" is the far more better version on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a more ‘fleshed-out’ version of -‘s single page story. But -‘s version preceded this by a number of years. For what it’s worth I just enjoy reading them.

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

Good girl: what about a part 2, did they fuck each other's brains out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to read about him breeding his sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice siblingslove

Gideon1611Gideon1611about 1 year ago

Fantastic story, PLEASE do more like it!

MarksonMaineMarksonMaineabout 1 year ago

Talk about a cliffhanger. And here I thought there was going to be a part two. Anyway, not bad. Keep it up.

FouchiFouchi11 months ago

It's massively disappointing that we don't get to read about their journey home and all the juicy fucking they will do- I wish it didn't end so soon. Please, give us a part two!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a great story about siblings finding each other. Only let down is that it ends so short of their adventure going home or the fact they could have fooled around more at the party before heading home, A second chapter would have brought it nicely together. 👍

AussieGuy52AussieGuy529 months ago

Brilliant

Thank you

Fireplace10Fireplace107 months ago

Keep up the story! What happens on the way home? What happens when they get

there? and what happens in their future? 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know everyone avoids embarrassing themselves when leaving comments, by clicking on the authors name (in this case no name only an underlined space). Take this author's last post dated 05/10/07. The rest are dated on 02 & 03. So with a single exception all of the stories are 20 &21 years old. You'd have to be very, very dense to leave a comment for abandoned works.

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

I just love Halloween fun.

You can never break a brother and sister bond

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a great story!

The concept is a bit ridiculous, but goddamn that sounds like fun!!!!

taco1085taco10854 months ago

this needs to be expanded, the walk of ages and or the rock of ages.....how long does it take to make it home in one piece.. lol

babaloo92babaloo924 months ago

This is an awesome premise.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot, love that he came so fast to his sister.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Should be one more chapter

Very good start

Keep going

Thanks for the read

Serge69Serge69about 1 month ago

Re Anon's comment wondering about a kind of similar story involving a dragon costume: see https://literotica.com/s/accidents-happen-1 on here.

You're welcome.

After 20-plus years, I doubt the author will write a follow-up story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous