Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Young studs meets two gorgeous blondes.
4.6k words
4.7
13.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

Nice, Cote D'Azur, South of France, September 7, 1978

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall blue eyed and blonde, with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

It was a Thursday night and Doug wandered over to his favourite restaurant, The Felix, for some dinner and a few drinks. As he walked in, he was warmly greeted by the Maître d' Paul.

"Monsieur Dooglas, it is good to see you again, welcome back to the Felix"

French people couldn't get their minds around his first name. They would shake their heads in confusion and continue to mispronounce it until in the end they will always come out with "Dog". So, it's Douglas, or as they pronounced it, Dooglas.

"A drink before dinner Monsieur Dooglas?" Paul asked as he gestured towards the bar. "We have a special treat for you tonight"

Doug's mind immediately turned to the Felix's fish soup, their version of bouillabaisse with a Niçoise twist that was his favourite dish.

"We have two of your compatriots here tonight, you can share your stories about life in Canada"

As they walked to the bar, Doug noticed 2 blonde women in conversation with Pierre the bartender. He looked up as they approached and gave a broad smile and pointed to the seat next to the 2 blondes.

"Monsieur Dooglas, welcome back, it has been too long" he said in French.

Doug ordered his usual glass of Champagne in French to give the girls the idea he was a local. He wanted to stay a bit secretive while he learnt more. The champagne was delicious, and he sipped it slowly while checking out the 2 blondes.

One of them was standing and she was tall, maybe 5'10' with long straight pure blonde hair, statuesque and very good looking. The seated girl was shorter, cute as a button with curly reddish blonde hair and freckles to match. They would occasionally sneak a peak his way to check him out, but there was no conversation.

Doug was casually checking out the seated blonde as he reached for his glass but missed it, knocking it over, spilling champagne all over the bar.

"Oh Shit, sorry Pierre" he reacted instinctively in English.

That got the girls attention.

"You speak English. Where are you from? What are you doing here?"

The questions flowed from the two as they realized Doug might not be a typical French male with nothing on his mind but accessing female panties. The sitting girl turned in her chair and did the introductions.

"I'm Deedee and this is Sarah. We're from Toronto"

"I'm Doug, and I'm from Montreal"

"So that's why you speak such good French"

"Yes, but I am an anglophone originally. Are you travelling around Europe?"

"No, we're students here at the university. We're doing a year abroad."

"A whole year?"

"September to the end of May. Total French immersion."

"Are you living in the school dorms?"

"No, we've got a villa up in the hills."

Doug noticed the girls' drinks were empty so he asked if he could buy them a drink.

"Champagne?"

"Yes please, we love champagne" Deedee nodded enthusiastically.

"Pierre, could we have a bottle of champagne please. I promise not to knock it over this time."

They settled into their drinks and as they talked, Doug had a chance to get a good look at the two girls. Sarah was undoubtedly the better looking of the two. Tall, long legged, her boobs hidden behind a flouncy peasant blouse. She was a real beauty with a smile that lit up her face and radiated warmth and a caring soul. A bit shy and reserved, she was careful with her words and a bit guarded.

Deedee was the more outgoing of the two, clever with a devilish glint in her eyes and a wicked sense of humour. She was very attractive in her own way, with small perky boobs that she loved to tease you with, offering an occasional look down her top as she reached for her glass of champagne.

They were old friends, schoolmates for many years, and they made a perfect team.

"Why do they call you Monsieur Dooglas?"

"Because I don't like being called Dog."

"And what is Dooglas doing in Nice?"

"I work here. Head office is in Geneva, but most of my time is spent around the south of France."

"But what exactly do you do?"

"I am a gemologist. I represent a very high-end New York jeweller. I travel around doing appraisals, and visit jewellers, auction houses and estate sales buying gems that get shipped back to New York."

"But why Nice? Wouldn't you find more stuff in Paris and other big cities?"

"Yes, but, there's a lot of money on the Riviera, old money, and that's what I'm looking for, old money with old jewels."

As they warmed to each other Doug noticed the girls checking him out. Deedee especially seemed to enjoy the view, gazing longingly at the bulge in his pants.

They were running out of champagne, so Doug offered to buy them dinner.

"Pierre, could you please see about a table for three?"

"I believe Paul has a table ready for you" and nodded towards the Maître d' who led them to a table towards the back. This gave Doug a chance to check out the two girls from behind. Sarah had long legs that went all the way up to a gorgeous ass that was high, tight and firm; nicely displayed in silky harem pants over strappy sandals. She didn't need high heels.

Deedee wore high heels and a super tight pair of jeans. Her butt was an ass man's dream, heart shaped and mesmerizing. As they approached the table she turned around and caught him looking at her rear end. She gave him a sly "Gotcha" wink and kept walking, waving her ass at him as she went.

Their table was a nice intimate semi-circular banquette at the back with a view over the main room. They squeezed in, Sarah and Doug on the outside, Deedee in between.

"Boy, you must have some pull around here to get a table like this."

"We go way back."

"What do you mean way back, how old are you?"

"I'm 27, but my boss did the same work for twenty years. He got married and had children, settled down in New York and hired me. He was my mentor and put me in touch with all his contacts. That included the Felix and my hotel."

"You stay in a hotel?"

"Yeah, it's not too far from here. I've got an apartment on the top floor with a little terrace. "

"What shall we eat?" Sarah asked as she scanned the menu.

"I love the steak and fries here."

"We love steak and fries, let's have that."

They ordered 3 steak and fries with a nice bottle of Cotes du Rhone and settled in to finish their champagne. The talk came easily as they enjoyed each others company.

"We're so glad we bumped into you; we were getting tired of having to speak French all the time." Deedee said as she caressed Doug's thigh under the table.

"We get hit on all the time by these horny Frenchmen who won't take no for an answer. They drive us nuts. It's nice to be with a big handsome Canadian man who can scare off those sleazeballs." She looked me straight in the eyes and continued caressing my thigh.

Their food arrived and they ate at a leisurely pace, enjoying the wine, talking about their school, Doug's work and about life on the Cote D'Azur.

The band had started up, a trio playing jazzy versions of popular hits and people were starting to dance.

After the plates had been cleared, Deedee pushed Doug towards the end of the table saying, "Come on, I want to dance."

"Are you going to be all right all by your lonesome Sarah?"

"Yes, I'll be fine, you two go and have fun."

Off they went to the dance floor, Deedee shaking her ass all the way. The first dance was a nice reggae song that had them moving slowly and sensually, not touching but very close to each other. Deedee looking him up and down, liking the way he moved.

As luck would have it, the next song was a slow one and Deedee slid comfortably into Doug's arms. Their height difference became apparent as she was staring straight into the vee of his neck. She snuggled in, wrapped her arms around him and held tight as they swayed to the music.

The feel of her body and her wonderful perfume had the predictable result. Doug's cock started swelling, unfurling down his leg and growing thicker. Deedee could obviously feel it, she couldn't miss it! She started rubbing her body against his cock making it grow to near full hardness. She moaned as she felt it grow, looking at Doug lustily as she kept rubbing.

The song ended and Deedee said, "We better get back to Sarah."

"Wait a minute, I can't go anywhere like this" Doug said, looking down at the massive snake in his tight jeans. She stepped back, looked down and gasped in awe at what she saw.

"Holy shit that's a whopper! Come on, stay close."

She took his hand, turned and pulled him in behind her and started walking back to the table, hiding Doug from the rest of the dining room. As they reached the table, DeeDee walked right up to Sarah, and stood aside, leaving Doug's crotch directly in front of Sarah's face.

"Look what I found."

Sarah gazed incomprehensibly at what was running down Doug's thigh. She gulped, blinked, looked again and said, "Oh My!" She blushed deeply and looked away; a bit dazed by what she had seen. Deedee giggled mischievously and squeezed into her place, patted the seat beside her saying "C'mon Thumper, sit down before someone jumps your bones."

We had our espressos and asked for the bill. Deedee had to go to the bathroom but as she was leaving said, "You two should go dance." Doug looked at Sarah and she nodded shyly. They got to the dance floor as the band started in on a cool jazzy number that had them moving slowly, inches apart. She was so tall; they were almost eye to eye. Sarah moved sensually and smoothly; she was a good dancer, moving perfectly to the beat of the music.

Sure enough, the next song was a slow one. Doug opened his arms and Sarah stepped in and put her arms on his shoulders. It was an incredible coming together, as if they had been lifelong lovers. Her body was tight to Doug's, moulded perfectly to his frame. Sarah moaned quietly and they started moving to the music. They danced in a small circle, in perfect sync.

Doug's hands were resting just above her ass as they danced, Sarah keeping her body pressed tight. He realized why she wore such a puffy blouse; she had rather large boobs pressed into his chest. As they continued dancing Doug's body had the expected reaction, sprouting an erection that was hard to miss. Sarah certainly noticed and seemed to enjoy rubbing her thigh against his cock.

Sarah was lost in the music and the sensuality of the moment, casually running her hands over Doug's back down to his ass.

Doug tilted his head down and kissed her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"You're so bold Douglas." She kissed him back, a long slow lingering kiss.

She pulled back from the kiss. "C'mon, we should get back."

Sarah took his hand and led him back to the table. As they got there, Sarah stood aside and said to Dedee, "Look what I found." The two of them had a great giggle over that. Doug paid the bill and the girls continued nattering as they left the restaurant.

Doug said goodnight to Pierre who bowed graciously. "Always a pleasure Monsieur Dooglas and goodnight to the lovely ladies. We hope to see you again at the Felix."

As they stood on the sidewalk Doug said to the girls, "We should do this again, it was fun."

The girls agreed, "How about next Thursday?"

"It's a date. How are you getting home?"

"Oh, we have a car, can we give you a lift?"

"That would be nice."

They walked around the corner to a gorgeous Mercedes sedan. Doug couldn't believe he was with these 2 beautiful women in this fantastic Mercedes. He sat in the back, feeling like he was being chauffeured by two horny blonde bodyguards.

Doug gave them directions to his hotel. When they arrived the girls got out, they exchanged hugs and kisses and promised to meet up the following Thursday. He slipped his business card into Sarah's back pocket, patted her bum, and whispered "Come see me Saturday morning".

Friday was uneventful. His went for his usual early morning swim at the Olympic Swimming Club, then over to Cannes to see some clients. Back to Nice in the afternoon and a quiet Friday night, ordering food up to the room from the restaurant next door.

On Saturday morning, freshly shaved and showered, Doug went out to get the newspapers and some croissants. He was just putting the coffee on when the phone rang.

"Monsieur Dooglas, Madame here. You have a visitor."

"Is she tall, blonde and very pretty?"

"Exactly"

"Please send her up"

"Yes, Monsieur Dooglas"

Doug couldn't believe it, she had come. He quickly tidied the bed and cleaned up the living room. There was a quiet knock on the door. He had to steady himself as he opened it. There was Sarah, hair up in a ponytail, tan linen drawstring pants, leather peasant shoes and a white tube top. What a top it was! She had spectacular breasts, large and firm, not a bit of sag. A breast man's dream!

"Good morning Dooglas."

She gave him a quick double kiss on the cheeks and walked past him into the apartment, her unrestrained breasts bouncing happily.

"That coffee smells good, am I in time for breakfast?"

"Perfect timing. Go on through to the terrace, I'll be there in a sec."

Doug enjoyed the view as she walked down the hall. She really did look good, from every angle.

He loaded up a tray with two café au laits, croissants, butter and apricot jam. The terrace was a sunny little spot with a view over the rooftops of Nice. They sat at the little bistro table and ate quietly, dunking their croissants in the café au lait, sometimes smearing them with butter and jam.

"This is a beautiful spot you have here Douglas."

"You know Sarah, you can call me Doug."

"Ok Dog."

She snickered. Doug grimaced.

"I like Dooglas, it sounds so French."

"I guess it's better than Dog!"

Doug started to clear the dishes when Sarah stood and said, "Let me get those." Their hands met over the table, and they froze. Looking into each other in the eyes, all pretense vanished. Doug took her into his arms and planted a deep soulful kiss on her lips.

Their tongues intertwined, tasting of coffee, croissants and apricot jam. Delicious!

Sally pushed him back into his chair

"Sit down, I want to show you something."

As he sat, she stepped back, kicked off her shoes and started working the drawstring of her pants.

"I wore these special for you."

Her pants slid down revealing white v-string lace panties with a floral pattern.

"Do you like?" she asked as she slowly turned, showing him her backside. She had a tremendous ass that framed the panties beautifully.

Sarah turned and pulled her top over her head exposing the nicest breasts he had ever seen. They bounced as the top slid off, coming to rest high on her chest, directly in Doug's face. Large and perky, slightly upturned with small light brown nipples, they were sensational. She started rubbing her boobs slowly.

"Do you like my boobs Dooglas?"

"Sarah, they are the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen."

She stepped closer to him, holding her breasts, massaging them and lightly pinching her nipples. Lifting first on, then the other, she licked her nipples.

She put her hands down. "Here you go Dooglas."

He reached out and grabbed one in each hand, measuring their size and weight. They were a handful and them some. He tweaked her nipples lightly and they responded immediately, firming up and growing. Massaging her breasts, he wondered at their size and softness.

"Ooh, Dooglas, that feels so good."

He leaned in to kiss them, lightly on each nipple, taking them into his mouth, sucking on them and working them with his lips. He continued massaging her breasts, squeezing them, licking all around her nipples, gently taking them into his mouth and biting softly.

Sarah squirmed and stepped back saying "Enough. It's your turn."

She took his hands, lifted him from the chair and peeled his shirt off. Standing bare chested in front of her, she caressed him, running her hands all over his chest and shoulders."Geez you're a big boy", running her hands up the arms, squeezing his biceps. She looked down and ran her hands over the growing bulge.

"This feels nice and big too."

She knelt and unbuttoned his jeans, slowly unzipped them, looking him in the eye all the time. She pulled the jeans down and he stepped out. Doug's cock strained at his bikini briefs as she bent forward and nuzzled his crotch, squeezed his cock and bit the length of it through the material.

She pulled the briefs down releasing his cock to half-mast. Sitting back, Sarah eyed its size. She leaned back in, opened her mouth wide and engulfed his cock in one gulp. Tightening her lips, she tongued his cock, getting it nice and wet. She moved her mouth up and down the length of his cock, sucking and lapping at it with her tongue.

The warm moist heaven of her mouth was quickly drawing blood into Doug's cock. She reached out to take it in one hand and started jacking him off. As it grew to full hardness, she needed both hands. She was in wonderment at its size.

"That's a huge fucking cock Dooglas."

Leaning forward again, she pointed his cock at her mouth and started slowly taking it in, inch by inch. She put her hands behind her back and worked her mouth on his cock, sucking deeply, bobbing her head up and down, her boobs bouncing with the effort. She got about 2/3 of his cock into her mouth but gagged, stopped for a bit, then slowly drew back, keeping her lips tight.

As she pumped her mouth on his shaft Doug knew he wasn't going to last much longer. It had been a few days for him, and she was working his cock furiously. She slowed, looked him in the eye and said, "I want you to come in my mouth." That did it for Doug, his cock swelled as he got ready to shoot. Sarah's eyes widened at how thick his cock had become.

She reached up and gently fondled his balls, squeezing lightly. Doug came hard in her mouth, the first couple of shots startling her with their intensity. Her eyes widened as she swallowed the massive load. He kept coming and she kept swallowing, all the time gently coaxing more come from his balls. As the flow abated, Sarah kept her lips tight on his cock and took a few breaths through her nose.

Fully emptied, Doug collapsed back into the chair. Sarah sat back on her haunches and used her fingers to clean up a few stray bits of come from her lips, licking them clean.

"That was yummy, tastes like apricot jam, just saltier."

"Sarah, that was unbelievable. I'm completely drained."

"Oh, we'll see about that."

She stood, took his hand and stepped through the French doors to the bedroom. Laying down on the bed, she perched her ass on the edge, spread her legs wide, and presented Doug with her gorgeous pussy, dewy with moistness.

"Still hungry Dooglas?" as she stroked her pussy invitingly.

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers
12