Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

Doug knelt and gently licked around her outer lips. He ran his tongue the full length of her pussy several times, slowly, careful not to apply to much pressure to her clit.

Her downy blonde hairs, nicely trimmed, tickled his nose as he ran his tongue inside her labia. She squirmed uncomfortably, wriggling herself to force his tongue closer to where she really wanted it.

"Stop teasing and eat my pussy!" she insisted. Doug plunged his tongue dep into her snatch, lapping up her juices. He fucked his tongue into her hole, making sure his nose hit her clit each time. She pushed back, forcing her pussy onto his tongue with small circular motions, trying to take his tongue deeper.

He moved up a bit and circled her clit with his tongue, nibbled on it, then ran the rough underside of his tongue over her nub.

"Yesss...suck my clit" she cried, further crushing her pussy into his face. Doug wrapped his gums lightly around her clit and started rubbing it back and forth. Squeezing her clit out he dabbed at it with his tongue.

Several strong upward licks of his tongue had her moaning and grinding into his face. He lashed frantically at her clit. She suddenly cried out "Fuck, I'm coming." Mashing her pussy into his face, she let loose with several strong gushes of pussy juice, soaking his face. Sarah quivered as her juices slowed down.

Doug held still as Sarah rubbed her pussy all over his face, diddling her clit on his nose. He continued to lap up her juices gently probing her inner walls.

Sarah sighed contentedly and lay back. Doug crawled up next to her. She took a bedsheet and wiped his face clear of her juices and they swapped a deep soulful kiss.

"Thank You, that was great."

"You're welcome, the pleasure was all mine."

She lay beside him, one leg draped over his, her breasts mashed against his side. Her breathing had calmed, and she was casually stroking his chest and stomach when her hand accidentally bumped into his rock-hard cock. It had recovered its full vigour and was ready for more.

Sarah looked down and slowly stroked Doug's cock.

"Looks like someone's all excited."

She crawled on top of Doug, hoisted her hips up and put the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She sat back, moaning at the initial penetration of the massive head. She slowly began moving her hips up and down.

"Oh, that feels good" as she took more of his cock. She was well lubricated from her orgasm, her pussy felt like a tight velvet glove gliding up and down on Doug's cock, the head spearing deeply into her. She jacked her hips in a circular motion, taking a bit more each time. She whimpered as her pace quickened.

At last, she plunged fully down. He was all the way in. She barely moved, gently grinding her clit into his pubic mound.

"Oh, Dooglas, I've never been so stuffed full of cock in my life. I can barely move."

At this Doug pulled out a bit and thrust back in.

"Oh My."

He did it again, giving her a bit more cock.

"Oh My."

Doug slowly fucked her, giving her more and more cock with each stroke. She barley moved. Her pussy was adjusting, lubricating his cock as he thrust harder. Soon he was giving her the entire length of his cock, pounding deep into her folds.

Sarah was moaning loudly. She froze as her pussy quivered around the cock buried deep within her. She came hard, her vaginal walls fluttering on Doug's cock, her juices flowing.

He held her close, kissed her deeply and let her recover. After a minute, her breathing had subsided, and she sat up with her hands flat on his chest, her boobs pressed between them. "I love what your cock does to me."

She leaned forward, lifted her hips and plunged down on his cock.

"Oh Fuck."

She lifted and plunged again.

"Oh Fuck."

She started riding him hard, letting the whole weight of her body sink onto his cock. Her hips became a blur as she fucked furiously, her eyes scrunched up in concentration.

Doug lay back admiring this blonde goddess riding him like a stallion, watched her perfect boobs bounce around, her pussy lips gripping his dick as she rode him.

Doug pushed up into Sarah, meeting her downward strokes with powerful upward thrusts, giving her every inch of his huge cock. They fucked brutally, the sound of their bodies slapping heavily, her ponytail flying all over the place

"Sarah, you're going to make me come."

"Fuck me Dooglas. Fuck me hard and make me come."

He couldn't take it anymore. Doug's cock thickened, the head of his cock swelled, ready to shoot his load. Sarah could feel his cock grow inside her and stabbed her pussy onto his cock.

"Give it to me. Give it to me. Fuck me. Give me your come."

With one final thrust Doug shot his load deep in Sarah's snatch, huge blasts filling her womb. The sensation of his pulsing cock blasting her insides put Sarah over the top. Her pussy clenched at his cock as she continued riding, massaging it, basting it with her come.

Loud squishing sounds filled the room as their juices mixed, Sarah still riding him, her pussy milking his cock for more come.

Finally spent, Sarah collapsed in his arms. They kissed deeply and passionately.

"Fuck, Douglas, that was intense. I've never come so hard, that was so fucking good."

She wriggled her hips trying to coax more out him, but he was done. His cock plopped out releasing a stream of pussy juice and come. Sarah grabbed the bedsheet, shoving it between her legs.

"I better clean up."

She stood, keeping the sheet between her legs, wrapping it around her body like a toga.

"I'll be right back."

Doug lazed, glorying in the fantastic fuck he had just experienced. Sarah came back and snuggled next to him.

"That's a pretty interesting bathroom you've got there Dooglas."

"I'll tell you about it later" as he reached to embrace her.

"It'll have to wait; I've got to run."

"Run? What do you mean Run? We've got all day!"

"I told Deedee I was going to a yoga class. She'll be wondering where I am."

Sarah stood, dropping the bedsheet. Doug was marvelled at her spectacular body.

She dressed quickly, redid her ponytail and stood by the bed gazing down at Doug. She leaned down, kissed him lightly and squeezed his cock.

"You're a total fucking stud, I love it. See you next week Dooglas."

Yoga on Saturdays. Why not?

FIN

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers
12