Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Young stud ravshes the second blonde.
4.6k words
4.7
10.9k
11
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

Nice, Cote D'Azur, South of France, October 7, 1978

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall blue eyed and blonde, with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

Doug had continued meeting with Irina the ballet dancer at La Floride Beach Club every Monday, even as the weather turned colder. They would lounge around the beach for a while then up to Irina's for a robust fuck session, usually in front of the mirror in the dance studio. Irina also taught Doug ballroom dancing, a talent she claimed no young man should be without. Dance lessons were in the nude of course!

Thursday dinner with DeeDee and Sarah at the Felix was also a regular date on Doug's calendar. The three of them had become very good friends, a small English-speaking gang roaming the Riviera. Some nights after dinner they'd go to the Casino at The Palais Mediterranean to lose a few bucks and check out the action. It was a great place for people watching; old heiresses dripping with jewellery, the local pimps in their sharkskin suits and tourists dazzled by the Belle Epoque architecture.

Sundays they'd go for a drive, Sarah driving the big Benz to Monte Carlo or west towards Cannes. She drove like a maniac, throwing the car into the twists and turns of the countryside.

This Saturday morning Doug was shaving, fully lathered, ready to go with his old-school double-edged safety razor when the phone rang.

"Monsieur Dooglas, you have a visitor."

"Thank You, Madame, please send her up."

Sarah was early so Doug opened the front door and went back to shave. A minute later he heard a light knock at the door and a faint "Hello".

"Who the hell is that?" Doug thought as he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to see.

Amazingly, it was DeeDee! She was looking good in a high heels, skin tight capri pants and a form fitting crop top.

"DeeDee, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for my yoga class. Sarah couldn't make it so I'm here instead."

"Well, that's a nice surprise, you'd better come in. I'm in the middle of shaving so go on through to the terrace, I'll be there in a sec."

Doug went back to the bathroom and was surprised when DeeDee followed him and sat on the toilet next to the sink.

"I used to love and sit and watch my dad shave. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all, I won't be long."

Doug continued shaving, standing in front of the mirror with the towel wrapped around his waist. Suddenly, he felt something on his leg. Looking down, he saw DeeDee snaking her hand under the towel reaching for the bulge of his cock.

"DeeDee stop that. I'm shaving!"

"Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to distract you Dooglas."

He continued shaving, trying to concentrate knowing there was a cock hungry young beauty sitting nearby. Sure enough, a minute later he felt her hand making its way up under the towel. He slapped her hand away. "Get out! Are you trying to draw blood?"

DeeDee sulked out of the bathroom with a little pout and a wiggle of her ass. She really did look good skittering away in her high heels, her butt squeezed into those skin-tight capris.

When he had finished shaving, Doug went up the hall, through the living room to the terrace. No sign of DeeDee. He went through the other set of French doors into the bedroom. She was in bed, her clothes a pile on the floor.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to keep the bed warm" she said coyly.

She lay there, the bedsheet tucked under her chin, hands between her legs apparently playing with herself.

"I'm just warming things up a bit Dooglas."

Doug stood by the side of the bed looking down at this beautiful blonde. His dick started to grow and push out the front of his bathrobe. DeDee saw this and reached her hand under the robe and started tugging on his cock.

"Oh, fuck that's a big one. I've been dreaming about your cock since we met that first night."

Doug slowly peeled the sheet off to reveal her naked body. She covered her breasts as he stood over her.

"I've got small boobies Dooglas. They're not big like Sarah's."

He pushed her hands away, admiring them. They were Marie Antoinette breasts, enough to fill a champagne saucer. She was slim in the waist with wide hips and a neatly trimmed bush. She was also a true blonde, or more specifically, and true reddish blonde.

"DeeDee, your breasts are beautiful."

He reached down to caress her breasts. They were on the small side, but as he squeezed her nipple she squirmed noticeably. He squeezed her other nipple and her hips writhed sensually.

"I have very sensitive nipples. My pussy gets so wet when I play with them."

Doug moved his other hand down and massaged her outer labia, cupping the fullness of her pussy. He ran his middle finger the length of her pussy a few times, moistening his finger. Her hips were pushing back on him, wanting more.

He inserted his middle finger into her moistness and fucked her slowly. She was very wet, so he inserted a second finger. DeDee was grinding back on his hand wanting more.

"Fuck me. Make me come."

Doug curled his fingers up scraping the top of her vaginal wall, finding her spot. She writhed in ecstasy reaching down to frig her clit furiously.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna come. Oh, shit here it comes..."

Doug pinched her nipples hard. DeeDee's hips thrust upwards, her pussy clamped on his fingers and a small spurt of come squirted out onto her belly.

"Oh, shit I'm sorry, I do that sometimes. I can't help it."

"That's ok DeeDee, it's perfectly natural. I've seen it before."

"Some men think it's disgusting."

"I think it's a sign of good strong orgasm."

"That was kind of a small one. You should see it when I really get going."

He stepped back, undid the sash of his robe and let it fall to the floor. DeeDe sat on the edge of the bed, took his cock in one hand and cupped his balls with the other, gauging their weight, fondling them.

"Your balls are huge. I hope they've got a nice big load saved up for me."

With her other hand DeeDee was slowly stroking Doug to full hardness. As it grew, she realized how truly massive it was, its thickness too much for her hands to fully encircle. It's length now needed two hands, so she reluctantly let his balls drop as she coaxed more blood into his growing cock.

"I hope you've got a condom big enough for this monster."

Doug opened the top drawer of the bedside table and took out the condoms and the jar of lube.

"What's that?"

"It's a lubricant the pharmacist makes. Apparently, it's edible!"

DeeDee opened the jar of lube and smeared a generous dollop on Doug's cock. She worked the lube into its length, running her hands all over to make sure it was properly greased.

"Now let's see what you've got for me in those massive balls of yours."

DeeDee squeezed the base of his cock with one hand and used the other to rapidly stroke its length. She circled the engorged head with her fingertips, pulling more blood into the tip. Pointing it straight at her face, she stabbed the slit of his cock with her tongue while she continued to stroke him.

Doug's cock was now magnificently rock hard, its veins pulsing with blood. DeeDee could feel his strength, her hands wanking furiously. She used both hands, pumping his cock with a counter clockwise twisting motions, pulling to the head, drawing the come from his balls.

"This fat fucking cock of yours is going to give me a big fucking load. I want you to shoot your load all over me, paint me, mark me, make me yours. Come on, I know you want to spray your hot come all over me."

DeeDee clamped her mouth over the massive head of his cock and sucked hard. Her cheeks vacuuming in with the pressure she applied to the mushroom head. Her hands continued to rapidly jack him with a twisting motion.

"Fuck DeeDee you're gonna make me come. I'm gonna shoot a big load down your throat. You better get ready, here it comes."

The head of his cock swelled, Deedee could sense his imminent load, pulled her mouth off his cock and pointed it at her chest.

Doug roared as he came, his come splattering DeeDee in the chest, several large wads creaming her, dribbling all over her breasts.

"Yeah, that's a good load Dougy, give it to me."

Continuing to wank his cock, she reached down and gave the underside of his balls a tickle with her fingernails. This caused an unexpected surge as Doug unleashed a massive wad that hit her shoulder.

"Holy fuck DeeDee that almost hurt."

"Oh, come on, you love covering me with your come."

" Why'd you lift off? I wanted to come in your mouth."

"I don't eat come, at least not on the first date. Pass me the Kleenex, I've got to clean up this mess."

Doug passed her the Kleenex; she took several sheets and wiped the come from her chest.

"Jesus that's a lot of come. We're gonna need more Kleenex."

Done wiping up, DeeDee lay back on the bed and patted the mattress beside her.

Doug lay down looking up at the ceiling. DeeDee snuggled up to him and caressed his cock.

"I hope you're ready for the main event."

"Give me a few minutes DeeDee, my legs are still shaking from that last orgasm."

"Did you shoot such a big load for Sarah?"

"None of your business. And by the way, what happened to Sarah?"

DeeDee propped herself up on her elbow looked him in the eye.

"There's something you need to know about Sarah. She said it was ok if I told you so here goes......Sarah has a boyfriend. Well, not exactly a boyfriend, more of a lover. Maybe kind of a sugar daddy."

"What the hell do you mean by that" Doug asked.

"You have to understand, Sarah had a hard time of it growing up. Her father dumped the family when she was ten, left them with nothing while he moved to Belize with millions. Sarah's Mother had to work like crazy to keep her in good schools. That posh private school we went to wasn't cheap. That's where Sarah met her boyfriend. You've heard of Ernst Kovacs?"

Kovacs was a very well-known name in Canada, even worldwide. Ernst Kovacs had emigrated to Canada after the second world war and his was a typical immigrant success story. Through hard work and determination, he had built a massive, internationally known brand and was a billionaire. Doug new the type, his father was just like Kovacs, just on a smaller scale.

"Sarah's dating Ernst Kovacs? Isn't he a bit old?"

"No silly, Peter Kovacs, his son. There's a daughter too and she's on the Board of Regents of our school. Peter spotted Sarah at a school fundraiser and made a move on her. He's a total creep, but he's loaded so she went along with it."

"So that's where the Mercedes and the villa come from?"

"Yes. And he's got a huge yacht down the coast, uses it in the summer. He flew in last night and leaves Monday morning, but in the meantime, he made it quite clear that I was not welcome at the villa while he was there. So here I am, with my little suitcase sitting out in the hallway, hoping I can stay here for the weekend."

"Jesus DeDee, why didn't you say so?"

Doug got up to retrieve her suitcase from the hall. Laying back on the bed, DeeDee snuggled up to him, laying her leg across his crotch.

"Thanks, Dooglas, I knew you wouldn't abandon a damsel in distress."

He lay there staring at the ceiling lost in thought. The news that Sarah had a boyfriend had hit him harder than it should of. He had developed feelings for Sarah without realizing it.

DeeDee looked at him curiously. "You're not falling for Sarah, are you? Trust me, you do not want to do that. She does not trust men; she uses men to get what she wants. She is determined to never have to go through what her mother did so she puts up with Peter and milks him for all she can get."

"Besides, you've got me for the weekend to take your mind off Sarah. I can take care of you. Did I ever tell you how much I love sucking cock?"

With that DeeDee slid down between Doug's legs. His cock, still flaccid from its previous exertions, lay thick on his thigh. DeeDee licked its length several times, root to tip. His cock flinched.

"Ah, signs of life!"

She kissed his cock repeatedly, long wet lingering kisses. She blew on the tip, the air tickling his cock making him flinch again. She took it in hand and kissed the tip, lapping at the head with her tongue.

"I love the feeling of a cock getting hard while it's in my mouth."

With that she took his entire cock in her mouth, wrapped her lips around the base and tugged on it while licking the head. She sucked greedily at his cock, slowly pulling her way up its length, then plunged down again, gripping at its base, licking the head in a circular motion.

Doug's cock hardened, getting thicker and longer. DeeDee became alarmed as it reached down her throat, blocking her airway. She came off his cock, took a few breaths and went back down, only taking half of his cock this time but still sucking furiously, bobbing her head, taking as much of his growing cock as she could.

Pausing, DeeDee sat back and admired his cock, stroking it with a firm grip, jacking its entire length.

"This really is a beautiful cock, so thick and long and hard. I love it!"

She plunged her head back down on to his cock, the engorged head reaching her throat. Doug tried to force it down her throat, but it was just too big. Deedee wrapped her lips tight around the shaft and used her mouth to fuck his monster cock.

Coming up for more air DeeDee gasped "I can't take any more, It's just too big, and it's so fucking hard!"

She bent his cock down to parallel, kissed the tip and let it go. It sprang straight up, slapping loudly against his stomach. It stood at full erection, quivering in front of her face.

DeeDee took a condom and stretched it over his shaft, rolling it down.

"You may need a bigger condom, if such a thing exists."

She took a large dollop of lube and worked it the length of his cock. Sitting back, she admired her handiwork.

"Now that looks fuckable. Come on, put that fat fucking cock in me."

She lay back on the bed, her ass perched on the edge and spread her legs wide. Doug moved closer, gripped his cock and rubbed it around her pussy, lubricating her lips. He slapped her clit a few times and ran his cockhead the length of her pussy lips.

" Stop teasing me and put it in."

Doug obliged. Crouching a bit, he lined her up with the head of his cock and stabbed into her, plunging half of his huge cock into her in one shot. DeeDee gasped at having her pussy stretched so quickly. She lay there wriggling trying to adjust to the huge cock buried inside her.

"Fuck you cock is so big, it's filling me up."

Doug withdrew a few inches and plunged again, going deeper. DeeDee froze, not moving an inch, her eyes bulging. He realized she was holding her breath, as if the air pressure would stop any further penetration.

"DeeDee, breathe!"

She exhaled sharply and another inch of cock penetrated. DeeDee squirmed trying to escape the massive log penetrating her, stretching her pussy, stimulating nerve ends as the huge head scraped her inner walls.

Doug slowly withdrew a few inches and stabbed back again and again, gradually opening her up. DeeDee's hips were now moving back against him, seeking more cock, moving in rhythm with his thrusts.

"That's it Dougy, fuck me good, give me that fat fuckin cock."

So, he did. Doug leaned over, grabbed her shoulders to hold her in place and started laying into her, long hard penetrating thrusts relentlessly driving deep into her pussy. Her body shook with each stoke, her ass slapping against his thighs, her boobs bouncing up and down.

"That's it, Dougy, that's what I want. Fuck me good, fuck me hard. Make me come."

DeeDee reached down and played with her clit, rubbing it madly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come. Keep fucking me like that."

Doug leaned back, grabbed her ass and lifted her off the bed a few inches. Taking complete control, he slammed her onto his cock as he drove forward, finally penetrating fully. DeeDee shrieked, stuffed beyond belief, still frantically rubbing her clit.

Doug now gave her the cock she wanted, her legs splayed wide, he drove into her with his full length, long hard deep strokes. He held there, using her like a rag doll, plunging her onto his massive stabbing weapon.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come. Look out, fuck, it's gonna be a big one."

DeeDee's pussy clamped down on his cock, the walls of her pussy fluttering wildly as she bathed his cock with her juices. Still working her clit, she froze and arched her back. A long gush squirted up from her pussy, splattering everywhere. A second and a third shot out as DeeDee screamed, still furiously rubbing her clit.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Fuck, I can't stop."

A fourth shot, weaker than before, soaked their torso's. Doug held her in place, still deeply imbedded in her pussy. He twitched his cock to remind her of his presence. DeeDee squirmed. He slowly withdrew a few inches and plunged back in, his balls slapping her butt cheeks.

"No stop, it's too sensitive. Just hold still for a sec."

He gave her another twitch, wanting more, seeking relief, needing to come.

"No please, I really need to rest."

Doug slowly withdrew, her pussy lips clamping on his cock, reluctant to let it go. He popped out, his rock-hard cock standing proudly over her devastated body.

DeeDee was a wreck. Splayed lewdly on the bed, legs wide, covered in sweat and pussy juice, her hair a mess. Her pussy clenched at air, trying to grasp the cock that a minute before had been so deep inside. She had been well and truly fucked and he wanted more.

Doug stroked his cock as he stood over her. DeeDee had recovered a bit and was now admiring this beautiful hunk of man before her as he played with himself. She idly stroked her pussy.

"I know you want more Dooglas. How do you want me? You can fuck me any way you want. I will do anything you want."

Suddenly, DeeDee's eyes lit up. She had an idea! She rolled over, got up on all fours, pulled her legs together and stuck her ass out at him.

"I know what you want. You've been loving my ass since the day we met. I know. I've seen you looking at me. Do you like my ass Dooglas?"

She wiggled her butt at him, moved it closer to his cock, her pussy lips bulging out. She had a tremendous ass, beautiful full round cheeks covered with fine blonde peach fuzz.

"You could fuck me so deep in this position, you could fuck me like a dog, pin me down and use me."

DeeDee reached around and caressed her pouty pussy lips.

"But you've already fucked me so good, my pussy's sore from being fucked so well. I've got another hole for you though."

DeeDee ran her finger up to her butthole and massaged it with slow small circular motions. She slipped a finger in up to the first knuckle and diddled her ass.

Doug loved it. This funny, smart charming girl was turning out to be a complete slut. Here she was, begging to be fucked in the ass, offering her tiny pink rosebud to him.

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers
12