Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the jar of lube and dropped a large amount in the palm of one hand. He massaged the lube into her butt cheeks, making them glow with the warmth of his rubbing hands. Running his middle finger from the top of her pussy to her butthole, he worked some lubed around her tiny hole and slipped his thumb in.

DeeDee wiggled her ass, trying to get more. Pressing her upper body down into the bed, she reached around to spread her butt cheeks.

"Yeah, use more of that lube, get me nice and greasy so you can fuck me good."

Pulling out his thumb, Doug replaced it with his index finger quickly followed by the middle finger. Applying more lube, he went to work opening her butthole, fucking her with a twisting motion, squishy sounds filling the room. DeeDee was moaning quietly, moving her ass to meet his penetrating fingers.

"Yeah, fuck me, fuck my ass. Come on, give me that cock, fuck my ass now!" she ordered.

Pulling his fingers out, DeeDee's butt hole gaped briefly before clenching shut again, her little rosebud shiny with lube. Doug climbed onto the bed, straddled her and pointed his massive cock head at her hole. Greasing the knob with more lube, he squatted, her rosy ring perfectly placed for penetration.

DeeDee spread her butt cheeks even more and wriggled her ass, teasing him.

"Are you going to fuck my ass? I'm not sure that huge cock of yours is going to fit in my tight little ass. Maybe we should stop."

Doug poked at her anal ring, trying to gain entry. The massive head was just too big. Deedee was too tense, anticipating the violation of her tight little sphincter. He reached under and pinched her nipple hard. Her body flinched and the unexpected distraction made her butthole relax enough for the fat head of his cock to slip in.

"Ow ow ow ow! Fuck that's big. Fuck stop."

Doug held still, reveling in the sensation of her tight asshole locked on his dick. He applied more pressure and gained another half inch of her ass. This was going to be slow work.

"Oh, please Dooglas, go slow, you're stretching my ass so much, it hurts."

Applying more lube, Doug pulled back until he could see the flange of his cock head pulling her sphincter out. He immediately drove back in, gaining another inch of her ass.

This process repeated, each time he would withdraw fully but her tight little hole would lock onto his cock head, not letting him out. He'd plunge back in, the tight walls of her rectum reluctantly accepting more and more cock with each stroke.

DeeDee was getting used to his girth and could now comfortably take half of his huge cock. She was even moving her hips back at him, trying to take more.

"That's it, fuck my ass, stick me with that fat fucking cock, fuck me hard, don't hold back."

He again fully withdrew and drove into her as hard as her could, still only getting about two thirds of his cock into her ass. DeeDee fucked back at him, working her ass, shimmying on the greased pole invading her depths.

"There you go Dooglas. Do you like it when I fuck your fat cock with my tight little ass. Do you like it when I grab your cock head and squeeze it with my asshole. I can lock it in, never let you out, you'll have to keep fucking my ass until I let you go."

The grip her sphincter exerted was incredible, she worked his cock like a milking machine, applying incredible suction.

Applying more lube, he really lay into her, giving her long thrusts, each time deeper, plunging her depths. It was almost obscene to see this massive fat cock buried so deeply between her rosy, red butt cheeks, her glistening sphincter clenched tightly around it's girth, puckering outwards as he withdrew, resisting the downwards penetration.

DeeDee was whimpering, an unintelligible flow of gibberish as he pounded her ass relentlessly, her face pressed down into the mattress. He reached around and found her clit, rubbing it in circular motions and at the same time pinched her nipples.

She came hard, flooding his hand with several large squirts, as her butthole flinched uncontrollably around Doug's cock.

Still driving into her, Doug crouched over, took her by the shoulders and whispered to her..." Your ass is mine DeeDee."

Using her shoulders for leverage, Doug slammed hard into her quivering rectum, pulling her back onto his cock as he drove forward. It was brutal, animalistic, deep hard fucking as loud slapping sounds filled the room.

"I'm gonna come in your ass DeeDee. I'm gonna come so fucking hard." With one final thrust Doug buried the entire length of his cock deep into her bowels. DeeDee screamed, half in pain half in pleasure. She could feel his cock pulsing as it shot it's load into the condom, regretting not going bareback. She would have loved to have felt his hot come filling her bowels.

His thrusts slowed then stopped, his cock still flexing trying to come more. He kissed DeeDee, cradling here face.

"That was unbelievable DeeDee, I can't believe you took the whole thing."

DeeDee luxuriated in the feeling of his cock still buried deep inside her. As his erection abated, she whimpered unhappily, grinding her hips at him to try and keep him inside her. He leaned back and his dick plopped out. He watched as her butthole clenched involuntarily, seeking the fat plug that moments ago had filled her.

He couldn't help himself, timing the spasms of her butt hole, he thrust his middle finger into her. Her sphincter clamped tightly, and her body quivered strongly.

"DeeDee, did you just come again?'

"Maybe just a little one. You know, Dougy, once I get going, I can't stop. I just keep coming."

Doug kept slowly fucking her butthole, watching as DeeDee kept fucking back onto his finger. She really was a horny little slut.

Doug pulled his finger out with a loud plop. DeeDee moaned wantonly, clenched her legs together and rolled onto her side. Reaching around she caressed her butthole.

"That's two holes you've stretched out for me today. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. This yoga stuff really takes it out of you."

"It's ok DeeDee, we have the whole weekend to work on your sore spots."

FIN

12