Cotton - A Time before Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thom pushed and five inches of black rod drove her over the cliff. She came and came and she was already dripping and it was running down her leg. Over and over she shook as he sent more dick into her vagina. She rolled her head.

"Please." She whispered.

"What?" Thom said.

"All. Please." She pleaded.

Thom sent his full length into Cotton and she started bucking and working her ass up and down on his rod.

A second wave crashed over her and Thom fucked her hard and fast and a third wave followed and he was relentless. Long strokes, the full length of that massive cock was driving her crazy. She was on a steady come. She had no control and she was in heaven.

Thom drove into her and out to the fat head and back again, over and over. She was in a state of near unconsciousness. She was just fucking a black man in a barn on a bail of straw. She was right where she wanted to be, doing exactly what she wanted to do.

But when Thom slowed, Cotton realized he was nearing climax himself. "Please. Don't, Thom, Not inside of..." Thom pressed his cock so deep she could feel it against her cervix. The sensation as the head of his cock became swollen with blood made her forget everything.

Cotton moaned. She was breathing so rapid and deep that she thought she might pass out. Thom gripped her hips, pulled her tight against him, his cock buried in her, he began to empty himself, again and again, and Cotton would feel the cock pump and she would experience the gob of seed being delivered deep inside her. She remained there, kneeling in front of him, accepting all he wished to give her.

And she would remain there as long as he wanted to use her.

She would finally dress and leave him but she would return whenever he would give her a slight nod of the head. She would meet him beside the pond late at night or in the barn anytime of the day. She came to need him far more than she feared the inevitable consequences.

12