All Comments on 'Cotton and Lace'

by C12H22O11

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69almost 9 years ago
Nice story

Wish you would have had them talk about her old BF. Ddid she fuck her old BF and was she a virgin. They were getting intimate. This would have made the story even better. How about another chapter or two with them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it !

I do need more of this story?...wonderful start !

Thanks....

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Too Drawn Out

'Can't believe the long buildup. June couldn't be such an innocent, and continuing to sleep with her brother had to mean she wanted him to help her "get over" Dylan. There just had to be touching, fingering, maybe oral, and all over a fairly short period, as desires built to consummation. Description of all that would have helped make this better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice HOT and arousing story .... now we'll have to see if brother and sister become a couple so to speak. I am sure she was using him to get over the break-up and finally become sexually active and go forward. It would be great if this relationship continues and goes to other sexual encounters like trying other things she needs to know. Oral sex mutually etc. Cannot wait until the next chapter. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nick and June

If they are to continue playing with each other, let her participate more -- she can give him a good blow job, stroke his chest -- he's old enough to have some chest hair there -- and kiss him. Take them to the next level!

BigDad69BigDad69almost 9 years ago
5 Star Anonymous!!!!!!!!

5 Star Anonymous I Would love to share stories about sibling sex! I have had many opportunities to please my sister!

Awesome story by the way! Would love to hear about him fucking his pregnant sister!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

He got it right the only way is just stick it up her and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Loose ends

I guess he let his little head to the thinking. I wonder what Mom and Dad are going to do when she gets knocked up. It's difficult to think they didn't suspect something was going on between the kids. Oh well, not too bad for a incest story, better than I could write.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

i feel like there is more story here, please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous