All Comments on 'Cotton Candy Pt. 04'

by Deceptivedomain

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DianahthrDianahthrover 6 years ago
Speechless

I am done with the series for almost half an hour now, but I still don't know what to say. It's such a lovely story and till the end I was guessing an happy ending and I never saw this coming and Olivia didn't deserve this for sure but I can't deny this must be one of the most heart touching ending.

I am surely going to remember this story for a long time.

I am not going to rate this part.. It's beyond ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This can't be the end. Please don't let this be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

Hope it didn't end like that plz tell me it didn't šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

I am going to reserve my rating of this story until I read ch.1,2,3 and then reread this one again maybe it will make more sense to me because I don't know what happened so I need to read them first

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Don't leave us this way...

You've really wound up the tension in this chapter and finished on one hell of a cliff-hanger. It would be the height of cruelty to leave your readers with nothing more than this. So, as the song goes, don't leave us this way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It will all be a misunderstanding. I see the twist coming...

Needs some editing.

TintobrasTintobrasover 6 years ago
End?

Is it the end of the series? Please don't end it like this. Just tell me there are more parts coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???????

I am sorry but I am confused by the ending. So, Olivia's conclusions about Tina is right or is it misunderstanding. And is this the end or more is coming. Please confirm.

linebacker3linebacker3over 6 years ago
Huh ?

I don't pretend to be a literary expert, but this submission almost seems to be written by a different person than the first three. Way too many grammatical errors, and it feels choppy. I do hope that there is more to come in a style more like the first three.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Sorry, I was a little busy and wasn't able to answer. Firstly I want to confirm that this os npt the end of the series. The final chapter is still due.

Secondly, there was a mistake, from my end, there was a few files with same name and I uploaded a non edited version by mistake. I should have checked before submitting.

I have already submitted the final part, it will take some time to get approved before getting posted so please wait for a while. I hope it will not disappoint you.

Thanks.

TsarkarTsarkarover 6 years ago
Sush

Big relief as I know this is not the end at least.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

I've enjoyed reading this series and am looking forward to the last chapter.

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 6 years ago

I don't know if I should be relieved or sad right now I mean I feel like pulling my teeth out but I guess I have to wait for pt 5. You know when I saw pt 4 the first thing I did was check how many pages it has and when I saw 3 I wished guineas we're true so they can grant me the wish of seeing u (Deceptivedomain) in person and ask u why ?

HornyzuniHornyzuniover 6 years ago
Edit it

Deciptivedomain, I can understand things like this can always happen when you have more than a single file named as the same, but you can always edit it, even after it's posted. Request you to submit the original file as cottn candy 4 edited as a new story. The text will be changed soon. It's such a lovely series but the 4th part is really messed up.

SushfriyaSushfriyaover 6 years ago
Loved it

The suspence is immance though it's messed up. I would really don't mind reading it again if you edit and resubmit it. Thanks anyway.

SusansherinSusansherinover 6 years ago
Wao.

When the next chapter is coming up. It's hard to wait now.. Too much suspense

Amz049Amz049over 6 years ago
Next instalment.....

The suspense.....please load the next instalment asap!! I hate how quickly Olivia jumps to her own conclusions instead of just communicating. And understandably she feels she can't trust Tina. But the 1st time I think Olivia over reacted and hasn't learnt from her emotions.

The significance of Tina organising the photo shoot and keeping the picture etc I think Olivia has some growing up to do.

The frustration of these characters keeps me on my toes and aching to read on!

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years agoAuthor
Ref :amz

I have already submitted the final chapter as well as the edited version of part 4. It will take some time for literotica to approve it and I hape yoi can spare me for that.

Talking about Olivia, I don't think she just jumped to the conclusion, and there is no assumptions about that guy being Peter.

If you remember the beginning, you should have noticed that Tina walks into Olivia's store on her own for the delivery. She knew Olivia likes cotton candy. She called Olivia's mom Mrs. Jones whereas Olivia never gave her the full name.

She knew about Olivia before they have met.

There is always a purpose, a motive rather and that you will surely come to know by the end.

Thanks for reading.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
NICELY .........

Nicely woven twist into the plot.

One can actually see Olivia`s worries regarding her daughter, although I`m sure there is a rational reason for Tina`s behaviour after all she does come up with crazy plans.

Congratulations again

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Trust beats a diamants worth easily ...... So betrayal, breaking trust, getting robbed of all your possession, its an greed anchored in a humans dna ...... If ever happend to you, or in your tale to olivia and her mom, trust will be hardly renewed or it takes a long time ...... But her sneaky acting is a terrible form of mistrust as well ...... You fill your tale with all possibilities to fail a friendship or partnership ....... Olivia must be close to a stroke by now

šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ€šŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous