Cotton Candy Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but Morgan said it anyway. "I wanna be a girl more often... I like having boobs... Being a girl and cuddling girls and plushies and getting fucked, aaaa yeah..."

"And we can stay in bed cuddling all night... I'll just clean everything up real quick, since there was a lot of cum..."

Valerie waved one finger, instantly cleaning up the little mess they made on the bed with a faint, momentarily glow.

"I'm so glad you magically gave yourself a dick," Morgan stammered out. "I love dick now... Dick's great..."

Valerie looked puzzled for a moment, then spoke. "Uhhh... I thought you knew, but that dick was always there, I was just hiding it with some witchy tricks..."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, this is my normal dick... Sometimes I give myself a pussy if I feel like it, but... look, you can use witchcraft to make yourself a hot girl, but I also wanted a good looking real body too."

"Oh! Gender!" Morgan drunkenly said, not knowing what exactly she was trying to express.

"Yes! A lot of it!" Valerie said. "And one more thing... Do you want me to turn you into a plushie just for tonight?"

"Is it fun?"

"I sometimes turn myself into a plushie. It wears off on its own after a while. It's kinda fun?"

"Fuck it, why not," Morgan said.

Valerie pointed at Morgan, and all of a sudden, in a flash of pink light, she felt smaller, softer, and... extremely collectible. Although she was unable to move and look at herself, Valerie was already reaching into the nightstand drawer, and she pulled out a hand mirror, showing Morgan what she looked like. A sixteen inch tall plush doll with extremely cute plush features and big sewn-on eyes, wearing a plain blue shirt and a pink skirt. The cat ears were still there as well.

Although Morgan couldn't talk on account of being a catgirl Morgan-shaped plush doll, what she wanted to say was, "Damn! I'm cute!"

"And that's what you look like! I'll turn you back in the morning, but if I forget and sleep in, it should wear off by noon."

Valerie picked up Morgan and stared at her. Her hands squished into Morgan's fabric and stuffing, and being squeezed felt so cute. The alcohol was still doing its thing, even as a plushie.

As Valerie lay down, she hugged Morgan, resting her cute doll face between her boobs, and Morgan felt her stuffing tingle with warmth.

"Good night," Valerie said as she waved a finger, turning off the lights from afar.

Nestled between Valerie's boobs, being hugged, being under a blanket, and being so soft and girly and cute, it was easy for Morgan to fall asleep, even with her eyes stuck open...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Check out my profile for more stories.

12