Cotton Eye Joe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We helped the host afterwards load up the weights, platforms, racks, and benches before heading to a restaurant for a post celebratory meal. Stomachs full and a few adult beverages consumed it was now time to convoy home, I drove so I didn't drink. It was mid evening and we had several hours of driving ahead of us. Sunset hadn't brought relief from the heat or the humidity. For those riding the bus it was going to be warm.

It didn't take much convincing on Mark's part to get the team to ditch the bus and hitch a ride with the fans and families who drove.

Paula surprised me by asking in front of Mark, Tim, Bo, and Rick if, "I'll ride in the bus. It will free up a seat for another lifter."

By the time they had figured out who was riding with whom, the bus was down to five or passengers. Paula was the only woman.

Rick popped open a beer and locked eyes with me for a second before boarding the bus. Paula avoided making eye contact with me. Mark was driving. He grinned at me as he closed the door.

The drive took forever. We stopped once at a rest stop. Paula and I didn't have much of a chance to interact as we availed ourselves of the facilities, but she did give me a hug and withnher mouth pressed against my ear, whispered how proud she was of me. I had no idea what she was talking about.

She said, "Think about what you did at the meet. You showed no hesitation informing the judges of their omissions. It's become second nature with you. You've grown a lot Tobias."

I answered, "You're welcome."

Her breath smelled of beer which didn't surprise me. I asked if it was hot. She said it was unbearably so. She looked sweaty.

We went our separate ways. By the time I exited she was back in the bus. My passengers had been talkative the first few hours of the drive, but now they were quiet.

I thought about what she said. I thought what she said was a bit of a stretch, but maybe Toby wouldn't have said anything while Tobias did. I just didn't want her achievements to be overlooked. She broke two records and that was a huge deal. There was some risk in telling the judges and being wrong, but I was certain I was right. As my wife's number one fan I closely tracked her rankings and the records.

I had interacted with the families of the four men throughout the day and thought it highly unlikely they would make a move on Paula with their families following behind.

We arrived back at the gym. Within minutes everyone had said their goodbyes and Paula and I were headed home. She looked straight ahead. I figured she was tired. At the house I soon learned why. She was sweaty and stinky and beautiful. I hugged her. She hugged me back, but she didn't seem very enthusiastic. I initiated a kiss. She turned her head.

I sought her lips out. She reluctantly let me kiss her. I continued pressing my mouth against hers. I stuck my tongue out. She finally parted her lips. When my tongue entered her mouth, she went from cold to hot. Her breath smelled of beer. I told her after our kiss ended how much I desired her.

"I'm really sweaty and ripe especially down there. We should shower."

I answered her with another kiss.

"You must really be horny or really want me," she said.

"Both," I answered.

She looked me in the eye and reminded me it had been a long bus ride in a bus with no air conditioning and four sweaty men.

I immediately knew what she was implying when she commented on their sweat.

"Last chance," she said meaning we could shower first.

I kissed her sweaty neck. She moaned and cursed me for knowing her sensitive spot, for not being fair.

We stripped each other.

She told me to go in her, I don't think I lasted a dozen strokes. I hadn't climaxed in a month and wondered when I would get to again. I knew it had brought her very little pleasure. I began to work my way down her body.

"You don't have to Tobias."

"I want to Mistress."

"Mistress? Not Paula?"

"Mistress."

She closed her eyes for a second and said, "I want you to. I just hope you won't be upset."

"I promise I won't be."

I stretched out between my wife's open legs, extended my tongue, and began to lick. Of course I tasted ejaculate. Her crotch reeked of it.

As I ran my tongue up and down the inside of each lip, she reached down and spread herself even further apart. Her clitoris was so swollen. I wondered if it had always been so big and I had never noticed or was this a new development. I softly flicked it with my tongue giving what she called butterfly kisses.

So much semen dripped from her vagina.

I asked, "All of them?"

She lifted her head to meet my gaze.

She nodded yes, then lowered her head, "All four."

I took a buttock in each hand and pressed my mouth directly against her vagina before extending my tongue and probing her pink passageway in a French kiss that turned into a tongue fuck that culminated in a flood of her juices as she orgasmed. I was hard again and wasted no time getting on top of her. She kept her legs open, grabbed my manhood, and guided me into her.

I thrust in and out of her as she rubbed her clitoris. We both had very intense orgasms.

I collapsed on top of her. I rested my head in the crook between her neck and shoulder.

She ran a hand lazily up and down my back.

"Forgive me?"

"Of course. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am."

"It's okay, Tobias. Don't blame yourself."

"But I do. I could have insisted you ride with me."

"Because part of you wanted it to happen?"

"I guess."

She toyed with my hair, "I think you're afraid to admit how turned on you are by the idea of other men fucking me. I know I've been."

"You never seem scared, Paula, I mean Mistress."

"I'm just better at controlling my emotions. You're just the opposite. More like a woman."

"If you're trying to make me feel better it's not working."

"I'm trying to have an honest discussion Tobias. How much of your arousal is due to you feeling guilty over your perceived inadequacies? Do you feel you owe me this freedom?"

I kept my face turned away from hers, "I wish it was that easy for me to separate my arousal into distinct parts, but it's not. I do feel inadequate as a lover in some ways, but I try and make up for it. Your orgasms certainly seem real."

"You do a great job compensating for your handicap. And my orgasms are very real, Tobias. I would never fake them. And they are very good."

"Thank you. That means a lot to me Paula. I still feel bad though because I know you could be experiencing even greater pleasure if I was bigger and lasted longer. Our marriage these past months has been about making your pleasure the source of my pleasure so yes, I do feel obligated to step aside. I'm not the one granting you this freedom; you are. Even if I was adamantly opposed to it I would support your decision."

"Tobias, I want to share with you some advice Mrs, Mayweather passed on to me, Don't suppress your shame, but channel it to your arousal. I want those feelings of guilt to excite you even as I reject you."

"I'll try Mistress."

"Why else do you get turned on thinking about other men fucking me?"

"I guess it's the voyeur inside me, You're even more beautiful when I'm watching."

"But you weren't watching."

"I know, but inside my head I was."

"We've talked long enough, Let's go shower and get in bed."

In the shower I soaped down my wife's body as I imagined each of those men on top fucking her. I wanted to ask for details, but didn't. She'd admitted it. I could fill in the gaps. She soaped me down, reminded me I needed to shave my genitals soon.

"Smooth, like a baby's bottom."

We slept late. I made her breakfast then gave her a full body massage.

"All my muscles are sore, especially that one."

I knew what she was referring to and only time would make it go away. I offered to make it feel better using a part of me that was very soft.

"Maybe later. After my massage I'm going to want you to run a hot bath for me and then I'm going to take a long nap."

I was totally in the zone and answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"And while I'm sleeping you have a lot of chores to catch up on. My car is dirty. I made out a list of things I need from the grocery."

My penis was erect most of the day, weeping precum freely. My imagination ran amuck as I pictured her being fucked in succession by progressively larger cocks. I wondered if she had sucked their cocks. I pictured her kissing them, their mouths latched onto her nipples. I even imagined one of them with his head between her thighs as another fed his large an inch at a time into her stretched mouth.

It was the best of times and the worst. I wanted to ask, but didn't because she hadn't volunteered any details. I already felt pathetic so asking would make me feel even more unmanly. I wondered if her opinion of me had gone down a few notches. I found it hard to believe she could love me more.

It didn't help matters that I ran into Bo and his family at the grocery store and Tim and his teenage son at the car wash. I gave them credit for being absolutely poker faced. They congratulated me for Paula's win. I told them it was all her. They reminded me I encouraged her to get to the gym. Both mentioned going to worlds. Not a single peep about the bus ride.

Back home, Mistress was in a deep sleep. I quietly entered, put away the groceries, and as she requested stripped. I then quietly cleaned the house. I then began to prepare dinner. I found myself feeling anxious, the dog waiting for its master to awake.

Mistress woke up. She exited the bedroom in a gown I had never seen, white, floor length, the upper halves of her breasts exposed.

She asked if I liked it. I told her I did.

"It was a gift."

"From who?"

"You mean from whom. I'm not telling."

She winked at me and asked what we were eating and if it was ready because she was famished.

There were times Mistress praised me for the domestic duties I performed, but this was not one of them. I didn't ask why because I knew the answer. She would patiently explain she appreciated my labors, but directing too much praise in my direction was not what a wife led marriage was about.

"I'm the focus. You're here to serve me, not for me to feed your ego."

She enjoyed the meal I prepared, talked about the meet. She couldn't get enough of me telling her how the crowd reacted. She said she fed off the crowd's energy. She liked being the center stage.

What I didn't really notice, but she did, was before I got up from the table I asked permission to be excused.

It was the first time she said something positive about me that day. It wasn't much, just a smile, followed by a comment, "You've come a long way Tobias. Yes, you may be excused, but before you start on the dishes, I'd like another tea."

My moment basking in her praise was short lived when she apprised my genitalia.

I had just placed her tea in front of her.

She wasn't eye level with my crotch, but had a good view.

"Tobias, why haven't you tidied up down there? I specifically remember commenting about your stubble. After you're done in the kitchen, tidy this up. It's so much more attractive without hair."

"Yes, Mistress. Will that be all?" She noticed my tone was sincere, not sarcastic.

She looked at me and said, "No, that will be all. Now, scoot."

I actually developed an erection from her telling me to scoot. Of course, she noticed it, but she paid it no mind.

I finished the kitchen. Paula went into the living room to read a book. I headed to the bathroom, took a shower, and made my genitals baby bottom soft, just the way she liked it. I appreciated how women hated shaving and I had only been manscaping for a few months.

Good things come to those who wait because after presenting myself to her for inspection she rewarded me by taking my penis into her mouth. She caressed my scrotum, even ran the tip of her finger around my anus. She was very enthusiastic and her mouth and hands very good. I announced my impending climax. She sucked harder. I felt like I came a lot. She swallowed.

"Wow," I said afterwards, "I wasn't expecting that. I actually thought you were upset with me."

"Why would you think that?"

"My pubic hair."

"I had already decided to reward you, but I do prefer it hairless. Don't think when I find fault I'm upset. Part of my job is to correct your behavior, to make you a better..."

I remained her husband in front of God and the state of Iowa where we married, but the label no longer fit. Husband and wife implied equality, balance. We had become something else.

I finished her sentence, "Pet."

She grinned, "Yes, I see you as my pet, but how do you see me?"

"As my goddess and master, Mistress."

"For those sweet words Tobias, I'm going to allow you to pleasure me, Be gentle as I'm very sore."

"Yes, Mistress."

She lifted her nightgown, opened her legs. I knelt and began to gently lick her pussy.

She stroked my scalp, told me she loved moments like this, thought they were so intimate, reminded me to go slow, asked if I knew what she was reading. I told her no. She said it was a book written by Mrs. Mayweather on wife led marriages.

"Don't you agree we have one?"

"I do, but was at a loss as to how we could improve upon it.

A week later we were at the House of Iron for our Saturday workout. Only Bo and Tim were there. They were friendly. Paula and the two of them joked around a lot. It was weird seeing my wife be so flirtatious in front of me. Lots of sexual innuendo. Lots of unnecessary I thought body contact. I was jealous and aroused. She told me she was going to workout with them. I went and lifted with some others whose strength approximated mine.

Our workouts over we met up. Bo and Tim said goodbye. I was surprised and disappointed there was no post workout beer.

"Where did they go?"

"Home, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

"What about Mark and Rick? I wonder why they weren't here."

"Family obligations. Remember, we were gone last Saturday."

"True, I'm just surprised."

"Come on. There's always next Saturday."

12