All Comments on 'Couch to Nine Inches'

by BedroomStatus

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
furlovingchloefurlovingchloe10 months ago

Yea nice story, flicked throgh a lot of the first part

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

1 star: condoms are too expensive but another baby isn’t?

And the real question isn’t if he still loves her, she needs to be asking if she love her husband. Not just with words, with action. Does she love him?

She couldn’t go a week without needing to have sex so she fucks the first guy to pay her attention.

She forces her husband to have a vasectomy but rather than looking after him, she literally tries to get pregnant with another man’s child.

Then she compares her husband to her lover and tells hubby that the lover is a bigger and better man.

Does she love him? Clearly not.

And then, to compound matters, you turn hubby into a piece of shit simp. A guy with no balls, literally and figuratively. Had you let him react with anger, hurt or even let him leave to think about what she did and if she is worth staying with, I could have accepted it but no! You turn him into the gay best friend.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sissy wimp husband is an idiot married's to a cheating skank slut. Marriage won't last long and STD's are right around the corner.

blueyedguy42blueyedguy4210 months ago

Great story, I loved it! Maybe I should be checking out my wife more after her runs.......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh, look. A black guy with a cock. I think I'll fuck him and destroy my life. How fucking stupid. You might want to do a little research before you attempt another IR story, most black men are average at best. 2* for trying.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trusting you have couple of follow ups of her new found hobby.

CanyonaeroadCanyonaeroad10 months ago

I love this writer. Great new story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s always great to think you have knocked someone else’s wife up. I love sending a married woman home with my load running out of her. Solid 5 stars!!!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

I loved it, gave it 5 stars! I'm a big fan of interracial sex, especially when the white women are married and turn into bbc sluts! I'm hoping there are going to be more chapters to this! I'd love her to get pregnant with his black baby!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

This was really good - good pace and good story.

Pfj99Pfj9910 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I look forward to the story continuing.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight10 months ago

Strange, but I read this exact same story several weeks ago.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Much better use of the ideas in part 4 of the other series. The characters behave more realistically in this set up which is key to good writing which you are clearly getting really good at.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A "wife" so loving that she couldn't even go a week without sex because her husband had a medical problem, then she goes out, gets laid, and comes back to insult him? With racist bullshit, too? Lawyer up dude and dump this cum dumpster, it's only going to get worse and you're going to need a different doctor because of this diseased slag.

dave631003dave63100310 months ago

I enjoyed this when it was part of "Making up for Lost Time". Glad you've brought it back. It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I met a black man while on the bike path. He said that once he saw me ride by he just had to stay behind me and watch my ass as I peddled. We meet twice a week for a short ride and then we head to his house where I ride his dick for a couple of hours. My husband knows of my new friend and approves.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife would of let that big dick in and I would of cleaned her

Pussy and his thick dick and I would of held my wifes ass open so that I could see that big dick stretch my wife's pussy yum

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit rushed but good none the less. Hope there is another chapter or 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And then he buried her beneath her favorite rosebush. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this story! My Asian wife started running a lot while training for a marathon and I would have loved for a similar situation to come up. Because the truth is I want her to have the experience of a black man taking her. It so goes against what she says she prefers she’s only ever dated white men.

As in the story I fantasize about her surrendering to a man that targets her and who is able to get what he goes after. Leaving her shaken but unable to deny that something about him made her orgasm several time. She likes

“Stronger” men but has always fought against them.

The idea of being in the husbands shoes thrills me and knowing my wife was being taken and turned into a blackcock is what I want. I love how she wants to be “ found out” and him using her weakness to pull her into the darkness. Corrupting her and addicting her to the thrill of being weak as he comes for her again and again.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6925 days ago

Good story! The early story established that Olivia had a very high libido, enjoyed sex, and wanted it. She was content with marital sex. However when she discovered her husband's fetish it spurred her imagination. When opportunity knocked, She took advantage of it. I don't blame her, I'd have done the same. I would have ended the story differently. Why risk a bad reaction from her husband? Don't tell him. If something needs to be said, Tell the husband that she listen to his ir video And it turned her on. The next morning she gets her morning after pill and buys several more. The genie was out of the bottle. Like her new black friend thought to himself: "he found gold, a true nympho" and as he told her, "she was an insatiable slut". Olivia can enjoy her new life while keeping her husband satisfied and content at home.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Wong ending... Should have been...

"Do you love me" asked the cheating skank slut Olivia. "Yes more than ever" replied sissy wimp Mark. "Well that's going to be tough for you since I'm divorcing you and destroying you financially and emotionally in the process you pathetic joke of a man." She slapped him and left the room. Loser Mark cried and cried, but Olivia just laughed. She forgot about the morning after pill and four weeks later discovered she was pregnant. When she went to her OBGYN she also found out she had a couple of nasty STIs. She tried to get her big black buck to take her in but he laughed in her face. "I fucked stupid bimbo married cunts, I don't left them live with me. Fuck off you stupid bitch and stay away from me." She never saw him again and could never find out who he was so she's now just one more empty headed single slut, but nobody gives a flying fuck about a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I love the image of a black strangers hand on the back of her neck holding her down as he rubs his thick cock up and down her pussy. Hearing her whine change to a groan as the head slides into her and he pushes deep into her. Hearing her saying O God over and over again before seeing her stiffen, quivering as she cums from him taking her as he smiles digging deep.

He knows she’s his till he’s tired of her because her husband can’t give her what he has and they both know it.

kev01955kev019553 days ago

Loved the story. Can't wait for the next part. Olivia will surly want that big cock again ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBedroomStatus@BedroomStatus
Supporting me here (https://www.patreon.com/BedroomStatus) will give you access to new stories before they are released to the public. A new one-off cuckold story has now gone live on Patreon. Visit there to read it early! Subscribe to my Substack (https://substack.com/@bedr...