Couch to Nine Inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing wrong with a filthy woman..." he laughed.

OK, she definitely wasn't going crazy. What could that be other than flirting? He was into her. And she had to admit, she was into him.

Maybe her husband had been right about her drawing male attention after all. Wherever this was going, she decided there and then to let it run its course.

Her husband was the one who planted the seed for this in her mind. She couldn't be blamed if it flowered in a way he wasn't expecting.

"You know, we should probably check you didn't injure yourself anywhere else," he told her.

All she could do was nod.

"Your chest took a lot of the impact. Why don't you take your top off?"

If she wanted to appear calm and in control, she would have waited for him to take it off himself. Instead, she threw it off herself with eager abandon, leaving him with a view of her sports bra.

"Nice," he said. She thought she was referring to her boobs until he continued. "Doesn't look like you have a scratch. But we should probably make completely sure while we're here."

Sensing he had her in the palm of his hand, he reached out a hand to the front-zipping item of clothing, pulled it down, and revealed her bounteous breasts. They simply looked too good for him to keep up the good doctor act, and his hands began mauling them.

Olivia groaned in delight, leaning forwards until their lips met. They kissed passionately, rain thumping against the branches making up the canopy of their shelter.

"So you're married, huh?" he said, gesturing at her ring once their lips broke apart.

"Oh," she said. "Yes." She considered whether to explain herself, but he quickly drew his own conclusions.

"No judgement here."

He thought she was cheating on her husband, and he didn't even care. Maybe she was. She'd always had a moral opposition to the kind of person who would knowingly have an affair with a married person. But she was too far gone to make any kind of stand about it.

With him still kneeling in front of her, she reached out and yanked his shorts down. She wasn't disappointed in what she saw. Half-hard and growing rapidly, it was much thicker, much longer, and, she had to admit, just much better than her husband's. The sight of it alone was enough to banish the pain in her ankle from her mind.

It hadn't even finished bouncing from bursting out of his shorts before she stuck it in her mouth. Gone was the soul-searching about these new desires her husband had awakened in her. All she cared about was making this dick fully hard and getting it inside her.

The first part of that was easy, his dick growing impressively hard in just a matter of seconds. It was obvious this was a man on top of his cardio. The second part of the equation was to prove more difficult for a woman with an injured ankle, however.

She attempted to lean down to tease her shorts off her ankle, but a shooting pain prevented her from making much progress. Thankfully, he understood her intent and bent down to remove them for her.

She laid back on the dirty ground, legs spread, pussy totally exposed to him. She was pretty sure she was wet enough to accept his cock, but he had other ideas. Kneeling between her legs, he wasted no time at all bringing his hot mouth against her pussy. The contrast to the cold air was immense.

She still wasn't entirely sure about cunnilingus, having been disappointed by her husband before, but she wasn't going to spoil the mood by telling him that. Instead, she luxuriated in his roving tongue. He had clearly done this before. And like his dick, his tongue was big and thick. He knew exactly the parts to target to make her squirm, and squirm she did while bringing her hands to his head and burying her fingers in his hair. He took that as a positive sign and redoubled his efforts. She seemed close to orgasm, but he didn't want her cumming just yet. She seemed like a lot of fun, so he was determined to keep her on the edge for as long as possible.

His tongue withdrawn, Olivia whined softly at the lack of stimulation. She didn't have to wait long, however, before it was replaced by something even better. His thick dick. He slapped the head against her pussy, testing the wetness. She seemed ready.

"I don't have a condom," he told her.

"It's fine," she replied automatically. That was a problem for future her.

Olivia moaned as he split her apart. There was a brief flash of pain, just an overwhelming feeling of fullness as he bottomed out in her. He stayed there for a moment, the both of them luxuriating in the sensation.

"Fuck, that's a tight pussy... You ready?"

She answered him with a kiss and he began fucking her in earnest. Within seconds he was pounding away at her, the slaps reverberating around their shelter.

Having been close from the pussy eating, it wasn't long at all until Olivia was reaching her first orgasm. This was the most animalistic fuck of her life so far. He was fucking her so hard. And stretching her so wide. And to be doing it in the rain and the mud with the ancient forest all around them made it feel positively primordial. As she came, the sensation flooded her body. She felt unbelievably good.

The stranger watched in amazement as she moaned and writhed on his dick. He had struck gold. This woman was clearly a nympho. He had the sense she'd do whatever he told her to.

"Roll over," he told her in no uncertain terms. He was big enough that she managed to get on her knees without his dick slipping out of her pussy for a second.

Her pale arse looked amazing against his black dick. He couldn't resist a slap. Olivia squeaked her approval.

Apparently she liked a bit of discipline. He wondered if she talked as dirty as she fucked.

"Is this the first time cheating on your husband?"

"Oo-ooh, yes... yes it is."

"Something tells me it won't be the last time. Isn't that right?"

If she was more in control of herself she'd have told him to mind his mouth, but she felt utterly in thrall to his demands.

"Th-that's right. I don't--urgh--don't think I'll be able to resissst..."

"You little tramp," he told her, delivering a hard spank on her arse cheek. "You're an insatiable little slut, aren't you?"

She didn't immediately respond, so he brought his hand against her arse once again.

"Aren't you?"

"Oh goddd... Yes, yes I am," she spluttered out, agreeing with him entirely.

"What are you?"

"A slut," she panted.

Suddenly, she was aware that the sound of rain had stopped. In its place she heard the faint, far-off sounds of voices.

She wheeled her head round and looked at him significantly.

"Do you hear that? I think there's people nearby."

He nodded his confirmation but kept up the exact same pace.

"S-s-slow down," she groaned. "They might hear..."

"Let them hear," he grunted back. "I don't mind being caught. You're the one with something to hide..."

She could hear the voices getting ever louder. It sounded like a family--parents with kids in tow. What if they were the ones who had made the den she was currently fucking in? What if they were coming to play in it? And why did the thought of being discovered turn her on as much as scare her?

"You know," he continued, "you're the one making most of the noise around here. Makes me think you want to get caught."

"I... I can't get caught."

"Can't, huh? Interesting choice of words. So you want to, but you can't?"

"Nooo, it's not like that," she whispered.

"Admit you wanna get caught and I'll help you stay quiet."

"Ooh-ooh-OK, OK. I want people--uh--to s-see what a slut I am. But please... it's just a fan-uh-fantasy." Spelling it out like that, embarrassing herself in front of him, it made the situation even hotter. Once again she was on the brink of cumming.

Apparently satisfied by her answer, he put his plan into effect. Instead of stopping his pounding as she had assumed, he simply put one of his big hands over her mouth, muffling her grunts and moans. The roughness of it sent a shiver of delight flooding through her. She came for the second time in just a few minutes, practically screaming into his hand.

Luckily for her his hand was effective in swallowing up the sound, and the voices soon receded once again into the distance. Distracted by the orgasm, and acknowledging that this was the best soundproofing she was going to get, her mind drifted away from thoughts of being discovered to refocus on the intense pleasure in her pussy.

"I'm close," he told her after a few more delicious minutes of fucking. "Where do you want me to cum? Your back?"

Not being able to speak, she shook her head.

"Your face?"

Another shake.

He was running out of places to suggest.

"Inside you?" he eventually realised.

She nodded enthusiastically. Later she'd look back and wonder what had come over her. But in the moment, all she knew was that she wanted the first load put inside her since the birth of her last child to be from someone other than her husband.

The stranger was all too happy to oblige. This girl was freaky and he loved it. The thought of cumming inside her tipped him over the edge, and he sent a huge load flooding inside her, thick ropes of cum blanketing her insides.

The sensation of being filled with another man's sperm triggered Olivia's own orgasm. This was so dirty, so wrong, so taboo. She'd have to take the pill. But if she got pregnant despite that, there'd be no pretending the baby was her husband's. Everyone would know what a slut she was. Cumming hard, she bit down on his fingers to stifle her groans.

Eventually, as their heavy breathing returned to normal, he pulled out of her, admiring the sloppy mess he'd made of her cunt. Spreading her cheeks with his hand, he told her to push, and she obliged. A big wad of his cum fell to the forest floor. Olivia heard the squelch and it was music to her ears.

Shuffling back around into a sitting position, she held up his finger, the one she'd bitten. It was bleeding.

"Sorry," said Olivia sheepishly, sucking it, at first in an innocent way meant to stop the blood flow. Then, noticing he seemed to be enjoying it, she transitioned into a mock blowjob. She was still vibrating with sexual energy.

"I think I can find it in my heart to forgive you," he told her, laughing. It seemed like they were about to fuck again, but then they heard voices, even closer than before, spoiling the moment. Still, they shared a passionate kiss before retrieving their clothes.

"Right," he said, offering her his arm once they were dressed. "Let's get you home."

***

He propped her up on one side as they retrod the path to her house. She was somewhat surprised to see him turn gallant again considering how he'd acted while fucking her. Not that she was complaining.

When they got to her road she told him she could limp the rest of the way on her own, but he insisted on taking her right up to her front door. Finally home, she put a hand on the wall, panting.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" he asked her. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"My husband's inside..."

"Ah, of course. Well I suppose I'll see you back on the trail once that ankle is healed up."

She was unsure what he meant by "see you". Did he simply mean they'd go back to being ships in the night as he ran past? Or that they'd recreate the day's activities? Her question was answered when he suddenly shoved his hand inside her shorts and rubbed his fingers against the outside of her pussy, before bringing them back to his mouth.

"To tide me over till next time," he explained, before leaving her with a wink.

All she could do was groan at being groped so openly on the doorstep of her marital house. She needed a few seconds to compose herself before going inside.

***

Olivia made a beeline for the bedroom where she guessed her husband was waiting. She wasn't thinking; she couldn't think, else it would all be too overwhelming. All she knew was that she needed her husband to fuck her, now.

Mark was beyond surprised to see a sweaty, muddy, soaked Olivia crash through the door, doubly so when she practically ripped off her shorts and leapt on top of him.

She fumbled with his belt and fly, exposing his cock. Seeing her look and act like some kind of wild woman was a major turn on, and he was hard within seconds. Without any pain down there either, he was happy to note.

She still hadn't said anything, instead pushing him flat on his back and lowering herself onto his dick, cowgirl style. She felt impossibly wet and weirdly cavernous, not at all like he remembered her raw pussy having felt like before. Nor could he remember her fucking him so roughly. He was in heaven.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he said after a few minutes.

She couldn't be silent any longer. He needed to know that most of the wetness was not of her own making. Olivia took a deep breath. Time to come clean. She rose up on all fours, disengaging from his cock to hover above him. The words came pouring out of her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to it was just with the teasing and then you saying I'd be allowed to fuck someone else and then the porn you were watching and then there was an opportunity and it was obvious he wanted to fuck me and I'm so, so, so sorry, and... Oh my god it's coming out of me."

Both of them looked down to watch as a thick white glob of another man's cum landed on her husband's hard dick with a splat. She immediately started apologising again.

"Liv," he said forcefully, cutting through her flood of words. "Sit back down on my cock." She obliged. This time he was in control, and he thrust into her. "Tell me what happened. Slowly."

She took a deep breath. "I had sex. On my run. Oh my god," she laughed. "I don't even know his name. And he doesn't know mine. But... he knows I'm married." She held up her ring finger.

Holy shit, thought Mark. His mouth was dry. "And he came in you? Wha-?"

"We need to get a morning after pill," Olivia interrupted.

"After," he told her. "Tell me everything."

So she told him, explaining all the sordid things that had happened after she'd sprained her ankle. She couldn't quite get a read on how he was taking it, but the fact he kept thrusting into her the entire time had to be a good sign.

"You still haven't told me who it was."

"It was... It was the black guy."

Her husband groaned lustily at that piece of information.

"And yes, he was much bigger than you," she added, unprompted.

"And better?"

She knew now what her husband wanted to hear, and as she spoke, she channelled the pornstar she'd listened to on the run.

"Much better. This is all your fault, you know. I could have waited. I could have come home today and we would have had sex and got on with our lives. But you teased me so much. And now I know, baby."

"Know what?" he groaned.

"That the grass is greener on the other side."

Olivia was mildly shocked at how she was behaving, but she couldn't stop herslef. Clearly the high of having just had such naughty sex had bled into what she was saying.

"And guess what else?" she continued. "The dicks are bigger, too."

Mark couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer. He let go, flooding his wife with his own sperm-free load. Spent, his dick shrivelled up and fell out of her, leaving sticky whiteness to flow out onto him. He didn't much care who it belonged to.

The two of them remained totally still for a time.

"Wow," said Mark, breaking the silence.

"Do you still love me?" Olivia asked sincerely.

In response, slid his newly rehardened dick back into his wife's cunt, sodden with the seed of two different men. "God yes. More than ever."

12