Couched On Her Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased herself down to the floor, took his hands in hers for a moment, then placed them again behind his back. With a wink, she returned to Kyle who was getting quite excited. She asked Lee to continue with his fantasy, or to start another if he wished, then quickly sat on Kyle's lap, facing him. She leaned forward to kiss him, giving Lee the open ass view this time, and placed Kyle's hands upon her waist. At first he was still hesitant to act, but when she soon moved one of his hands to her breasts he discarded his inhibitions, then gently but passionately consumed her body with his fingers. He reached under her ass to pull her closer to him, so now her hot pussy was against his stomach, her legs folded on either side of his waist. He entwined her hair at the back of her head between his fingers and pulled her into a deep kiss. Their lips and tongues explored unknown territory, his fingers sought her pussy from behind, and he finger-fucked her into a raging orgasm. Lee's sweet voice had grown more husky as he described a fantasy that sounded increasingly like what he was seeing.

Katherine sat back on Kyle's lap, closer to his knees, to regain her breath, and she asked him to more gently caress her body. When he began she invited Lee over to do the same, to caress her wherever and in whatever way he thought would please her most. He ceased his narrative and immediately knelt behind her, letting her lean back against him as she enjoyed being erotically caressed by two gorgeous men. The sensation of four large, strong hands all over her nearly overwhelmed her, but both men were skilled lovers so they took care to synchronize their movements to increase her passion, but not too quickly or too intensely. Lee often kissed her neck, sometimes wrapped his fingers around a bunch of her hair at the nape of the neck, and pulled her head back to kiss her mouth. Kyle frequently leaned forward to lick and suck her breasts, biting suddenly to hear her squeal then following it with a shower of kisses while he caressed her trimmed pussy with the lightest of teasing touches.

Just before the orgasm that would take away her ability to think clearly for a while, Katherine asked both men to stop for a moment so she could lie down. They kneeled beside her small, ignited frame displayed before them like a buffet. In a whisper of part instruction, part supplication, she breathed, "Please me." Both men amply did so, and with their broad hands constantly moving, though slowly and lightly, and their lips, tongues and breath raining on her, it felt to her as if her whole body was swallowed up in their touch. Lee started by sucking on her toes while giving her a foot massage, and Kyle's hunger lead his tongue from her mouth, down her neck, around her nipples, zigzagging all over her stomach, then alighting upon the top of her pussy, along the barely-there hairlines. She tried to move her hips to get his lips and tongue on her clit, but he used his hands to keep her pressed in place during the continuing thrilling torment. Lee caressed and licked his way up her calves, giving extra attention to that often overlooked area behind the knees, before continuing with little nips and licks up the inner thighs. Kyle placed one hand gently but firmly just below her belly button, then with the other lifted each arm in turn so he could lick and suck each finger, including between them, and tantalize the palms with his lips and tongue.

They had kept her infinitely close to orgasm but not quite to it, so Katherine was barely able to keep her body from thrashing about in her aching need. All the more maddening was when both men stopped at the same moment, completely stopped everything, even breathing, or so it seemed. They shifted around slightly, caught her imploring gaze, then Lee very slowly pushed her knees up to her chest, somewhat spread apart, and each man secured a leg in that position with his hand. Fully revealed to them, they admired her pussy and ass, Lee telling Kyle what specifically, in the same degree of detail he had done with the fantasy narrative, he had done when licking or fucking her to get her to top orgasms. Those memories enflamed Katherine all the more until she was feeling red hot and dripping for touch. They teased further by debating what they should do and in what order, and this time when she squirmed too much one of them would use his free hand to soundly spank her, usually on her ass cheeks, but occasionally farther down or right on her pussy. For a moment that would calm her, but the passion would return multiplied. Clearly, they knew how to please her as she had asked.

After an eternity to Katherine, the men began to soothe her needs by almost tickling her ass and pussy with their fingers. Next they altered the touch into more of a caress while they each kissed and licked all over an inner thigh. Their lips and tongues took alternating turns along the thigh and around her pussy and ass. She was nearly screaming for penetration but so far not even a tongue had gotten directly on her clit or inside her. That changed when both hands pressed down harder on her pinned legs, separating them further, and a finger shot completely inside her wetness. It probed her for only a few moments of beginning orgasm when a tongue was pressed flat on her pussy lips and directly over her clit. A hand spanked her once quite hard, and in that gasp for air, the finger inside her suddenly withdrew, was replaced by another, and the first plunged deep in her ass.

It was impossible for Katherine to know where one orgasm ended, if ever, and another began. The tongue on her pussy continued soft but persistent licking while another began to lick the hot redness from the spanks, calming them yet increasing the passion with the loving gesture. In both her ass and pussy, the single finger became two, both sets thrusting gently in coordination with each other, both speeding up to lightning fast or slowing to nearly immobile. The fingers often wiggled independent of each other while thrusting, causing Katherine's eyes to haze over and her mind to nearly lose the ability to think coherently at all, feeling only sensual bliss as never before. Carefully the two fingers became three, then amazingly four large male fingers thrust into her pussy and in her ass, all the while tongues and lips were exploring and enticing wherever they could reach.

Katherine fully expected to faint from pure ecstasy, but just before she was certain she would have lost consciousness, the men stopped licking, stopped moving their fingers, and slowly pulled them out. They released her legs and straightened them out, allowing her to rest while they washed up. When she was able to open her eyes and see clearly, Katherine saw that both Lee and Kyle were naked and incredibly aroused. Kyle sat on the couch then invited her to once again sit on his lap facing him. His burning erection against their bellies, they held each other and kissed. She sat up when he pushed her away slightly, and when their eyes met he told her how incredibly thrilled he was that she had included him in her fantasy. He kissed her again briefly, as lovers not just sex partners, then asked her to turn around. Now facing Lee, she heard Kyle get a condom and slip it on. They grinned at each other, knowing that they had fantasized this next part so many times and it was finally happening.

When Kyle was ready, Katherine eased herself onto him, taking her time to enjoy the sensation of this new cock inside her, filling her. Even before completely impaled, Lee stood close to her and offered her his cock, which she greedily caressed, sucked, and licked, fondling him everywhere. Kyle began to thrust slowly then with increasing speed, holding her ass in his hands to help control the movement and to better see his cock escaping into her tightness. Katherine was thrilled to have this fantasy for real, one cock filling her pussy and another filling her mouth. She loved being entered like this, four hands still finding ways to touch her, caress her. She wanted this to continue, to have it every day; it was too good to be true and yet it was real, all of it.

But then Kyle used his hands to prevent her from moving her hips, and Lee pulled back. He held her hands and pulled her off Kyle. It seemed unfair -- this was her fantasy so why were they ruining it intentionally? She didn't have much time to worry because soon Kyle was standing, had removed the condom, and held her hands. Lee sat on the couch and she heard another condom being opened and slipped on. It was simply a rearrangement, not an ending. She wanted to suck Kyle from there but he kept her at a distance until Lee said he was ready. When she sat on his lap, she was surprised but thrilled that he had lubed the condom and was therefore able to gently and easily enter her four-finger-fucked ass. This was too fantastic, another fantasy come true. Once she was fully impaled and had begun squirming in delight of being so filled, Kyle approached her with his ready-to-come cock. She sucked it in deep, as far as she could, barely noticing how she caressed him or where she licked, just wanting as much cock in her mouth as possible while another cock wonderfully fucked her ass. Even if she could have spoken she wouldn't have known which name to call out since both men filled her so completely, so personally. By his breathing, incredibly huskier with more frequent moans, she well knew that Lee was nearing orgasm. Kyle, too, seemed to be even bigger in her mouth, more insistent.

Unexpectedly, Katherine felt Lee's palm cup her clit and his middle finger plunged into her pussy. She had thought herself beyond orgasms so soon, yet she exploded from the sensations everywhere. Her body convulsed causing her hips to jump and bounce on Lee's cock in her ass, and her gasps of passion sucked Kyle's cock even deeper into her mouth, and it felt so incredibly great. Her orgasm triggered Kyle's, and while she joyfully struggled to swallow all his cum while coming herself, Lee saw her take all of Kyle as she had done for him. He grabbed her hips harder and slammed into her as he came, sending her into another wave of pleasure.

Katherine continued to suck Kyle, ever more gently and slowly, long he came, and she wiggled around on Lee's surprisingly post-orgasm hardness for as long as he let her. It may have been several minutes later but it seemed all too soon when Kyle pulled back and Lee pushed her off of him. The momentary sense of loss was quickly replaced by the glow of a permanent memory, knowing she had had so many fantasies fulfilled that night. With happy, well-earned weariness, they all cleaned up and dressed, then toasted their evening with a shared home-brewed beer.

Wanting to keep her memory of this night in all its intensity, Katherine soon said her goodbyes with a kiss and a wink to Kyle and mostly to Lee, then descended the stairs. By the time she reached the bottom step she knew she was a new woman.

12