John, Loise and Josie Too

Story Info
Can cheating save a marriage?
5.7k words
4.04
17k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's no BTB or cuckolding in this one, but there is cheating by the husband, maybe with good reason. I believe this is a little different from what's normally on here; I expect somebody will let me know if I'm wrong. If you have any feeling against the characters please try putting yourself in their position. I welcome comments and feedback, good or bad, as long as it's constructive. Please don't waste your or my time with insults or pointless rants, it's just, well... pointless!

Phallophobia is a real and recognized condition. I don't mean to demean or belittle anyone who suffers from it. I've tried to be sympathetic but please tell me if I got anything wrong. Otherwise enjoy.

***

June 1st.

It had been a pleasant evening, more than pleasant; John and his wife Louise had enjoyed a lovely meal; the duck had tasted wonderful, the wine expensive and delicious, and the chocolate mint cake was to die for. Then they had danced in the small club adjoining the restaurant. Louise always loved to dance and she looked hot and sexy as she moved easily over the floor, receiving openly admiring glances from many of the men there, as well as a few women.

She knew the effect she was having on those watching but they didn't concern her, her focus was entirely on the man she was dancing with: her husband. She played up to him, flirting and acting in the way she knew he enjoyed, her body gyrating and writhing to the music, arousing him and hoping that tonight would be the night, that tonight things would be different; and this time everything would return to how they used to be.

Louise was a beautiful woman; slim but curvy, with long shapely legs and topped by a mane of fiery red hair. Approaching her thirty fifth birthday, she was three years younger than John. He had dark hair and always seemed to have a smile on his face. He stood at six feet two inches, only slightly taller than Louise when she wore her heels. She smiled at his attempts to match her moves, but he lacked her natural rhythm and looked forced and awkward, but she knew he was trying to please her, and she felt proud and grateful for his efforts. She was even more thankful for the lovely surprise date night he had arranged and she felt his love for her just as she loved him.

Later they walked arm in arm alongside the slow moving river. It was only a couple of miles from the restaurant to their home and the night was pleasantly warm for strolling. Louise rested her head on John's shoulder enjoying the tranquility, the gentle gurgling of the water and their soft footfalls the only sounds in the still night air. She was happy and a little high, still feeling the buzz and the pulsating beat of the music. She wished it had lasted longer but the time flew by and they both had work tomorrow.

"Thank you for tonight," she said, as their house came into view.

"It was my pleasure, I hope you enjoyed it?" John replied.

"Mmm...It was wonderful, and a lovely surprise."

"And it ain't over yet babe," he said, waggling his eyebrows and holding an imaginary cigar in a poor imitation of Groucho Marks.

Louise laughed softly and gave his arm an affectionate squeeze, but her mood sank slightly, and what was high spirits dampened to a feeling of nervousness and a little guilt.

...

Twenty minutes later Louise stood facing John. She slipped the straps from her shoulders and her dress slipped to the bedroom floor, making a puddle of expensive silk around her feet. She reached for the clasp of her bra but John pulled her hands away. He loved her breasts, he loved to see them, to touch them, but she looked so sexy in the classy designer lingerie and he wanted to savour every piece of her.

Guiding her by the hand to the bed he laid her down and sat beside her, there he kissed her. Her lips were pliant and soft and her tongue played across his teeth as his hand cupped one perfect breast, his thumb circling the stiffening nipple. She groaned softly into his mouth and pushed her chest out inviting his advances. His lips left hers and replaced his hand which slid down her body, slipping her bra cup aside on it's travels. His palm moved over her hip onto the swell of her buttock, squeezing and caressing, and her hips moved enticingly against him.

John was impatient but forced himself to go slow. Things were progressing just as he had hoped, and he didn't want to risk ruining the moment, so he allowed himself the time and pleasure to worship her breasts. He ran his tongue in small circles around first one then her other boob, tasting her, feeling the soft flesh and the contrasting hardness as her nipples became like tiny pebbles. He sucked each in turn into his mouth, flicking with his tongue and nipping gently with his teeth.

Moving down he gradually ran his tongue over her warm body, leaving a wet trail across her ribs and stomach. Keeping his lips in contact with Louise's skin John slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and eased them down over her hips, and she raised her bottom from the bed so he could slip the damp material down her legs.

He could smell her musky scent and see the puffy lips of her pussy glisten with her arousal. She had taken to shaving herself recently and John loved it: the clean smooth sexy look fascinated him. He desperately wanted to touch her there, but bearing in mind past experiences he forced himself to take it slow and carefully.

Sliding down the bed he kissed softly across her belly and down the outside of her thigh, and then back up the inside of her other leg. He was nervous as his lips made contact with her pussy, but encouraged by her sigh of contentment he ran his tongue slowly between her labia. He licked gently, careful not to rush or go too deep too soon. His penis swelled within his pants and he serupticously used one hand to undo the button of his trousers. Then as he tugged his underpants down, his stiff cock jerked free and came to rest against her leg and he felt her stiffen beneath him.

John stilled his movements; waiting...hoping, before he kissed her pussy again, but she gently eased his head away and he knew the moment was lost.

"Hold me... Please," Louise said with a catch in her voice.

John moved to lie beside her, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He didn't say anything, but held her tight and ensured he didn't press too close.

"I'm sorry," she whispered into the darkness.

"It's alright, don't worry," John replied. But he couldn't hide the disappointment and frustration in his voice.

Louise snuggled a little closer, she wanted to say so much, to explain, but she didn't know how. So, as had happened many times before, she forced back her tears and tried to ignore the fault in her mind.

...

John lay awake long after his wife had fallen asleep, his mind tumbling with thoughts of Louise's rejection. He tried to be understanding and sympathetic, but it was well over two years now since they had last had sex, or at least what he considered proper sex, and he was growing ever more frustrated. With a full on erection and his mind consumed by arousal he really needed some release, so he kissed Louise's forehead and carefully pulled his arm from beneath her neck.

Slowly, so as not to disturb his wife, he climbed from the bed. He felt a little shamed and grubby; a grown man, thirty eight years old, sneaking off to the bathroom in the middle of the night to masturbate. But it was the only way he could release some of the pent up frustration. So he sat on the toilet and wrapped his fingers around his erection. But suddenly his hand froze, he thought of his wife and how bad she must feel, and he felt ashamed and guilty; not because he was masturbating, but because of the reason he had organized this particular date night. Because for the first time since they had met twelve years ago, he was thinking about cheating on her.

....

Two months previously.

John worked in the design department of a small engineering firm. In fact he was the design department. The company owner Bob Stevenson handled the business side of things; obtaining contracts and submitting quotes etc. Jan, a pleasant middle aged blonde woman was the only other employee in the office. She worked part time as secretary and all around gofer. John himself was responsible for planning and design, and anything technical, he also attended site meetings and liaised with clients. His hours were very flexible and as long as his work was done satisfactorily to all intents and purposes he was his own boss. With just ten field operatives it was hardly a global enterprise, but even so they were successful and always busy. But with a recent increase in the workload it was mutually agreed that John could use an assistant. And that's how he met Josie.

Despite being only twenty seven years old Josie Hatfield was well qualified and enthusiastic. She was also blonde, pretty and fun, she was confident and outgoing. She was easy to get along with and after just a couple of hours working together John felt as though he had known her his whole life. They talked easily, friendly banter came naturally and he found himself smiling a lot more than usual, after a few days he realized that he was actually looking forward to going into work, and after a week he found himself feeling sad that he had to spend a weekend without her company. He also realized he had a bit of a crush on her, but he was married and loved his wife dearly, he was also respectful of their position at work, not to mention the age difference, so despite his attraction to her he acted the perfect gentleman.

Everything went well over the following weeks, Josie settled into her role and she and John became good friends. She was introduced to Louise and they got along well together, well enough that Louise even invited Josie to dinner on a couple of occasions.

John was happy with Josie's work and ignored the fact that he was spending fifty hours a week in the company of a very attractive female, but he was reminded when Louise broached a subject he had been trying to ignore.

...

"Josie phoned me today," Louise said. They were sitting in the lounge, relaxing. John was reading a book trying to zone out some reality program that Louise was watching on TV.

"Oh?" he replied, sounding uninterested and without looking up from his book.

"She's organizing a girl's night out next weekend; she wanted to know if I'd like to go."

John laid his book on his lap and looked up "I thought we were going to see your parents next weekend?" He said as he bookmarked his spot by folding over the corner of the page, Louise noticed and gave him a disapproving scowl.

"We are, so I told her I couldn't go. It was sweet of her to ask though," Louise said.

"Yeah, she's a nice person," he replied.

"Yes she is. I like her...and she likes you," Louise said off handedly, though there was something in her tone.

"I said she was nice," John said, feeling as though, for some reason he should defend himself.

"No, I mean she really likes you," Louise stressed.

John looked sideways at his wife and suddenly understood what Louise meant "Don't be ridiculous, she's young enough to be my daughter," he said, acting surprised but secretly feeling a little thrill that it might be true.

"Who's being ridiculous? She's twenty seven years old!" Louise exclaimed.

"Even so, why would you think she sees anything in me?"

"You're an attractive man," she said, and John laughed in embarrassment "I'm a woman," Louise continued "I know what I'm talking about. Do you think someone as gorgeous as me would have married you if you were ugly?" She said, waving her hand in front of her to emphasize her whole body, John laughed again, shaking his head, but Louise insisted "just be careful," she said.

...

That conversation led on to another two weeks later, a somewhat more telling interaction shortly after yet another failed attempt to be intimate. A conversation that would have more impact on their marriage than either John or Louise would realize.

"Do you want a divorce?" Louise said in almost a whisper. She wore just a short flimsy night dress and sat upright in bed, her back to the headboard and her arms hugging her knees.

"What?" John said, not sure he heard correctly. He lay beside his wife on his back, one arm covering his eyes. He was trying to hide his frustration and control his annoyance; he loved Louise more than he could say. He knew she couldn't help it and strived to be understanding but despite his effort her constant rejection over the past two years had gradually eroded his patience.

"Would you like a divorce? I won't fight it. You can find someone else, someone who..."

"Of course I don't want a bloody divorce! Why the hell would you think that?" John interrupted, regretting his angry tone immediately. He raised his head, supporting himself on his elbows to see her face, tears shone in her eyes and he felt contrite and humbled. He pushed himself up to hold her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and kissing the top of her head "oh babe don't cry. Why would I divorce you? I love you, I'm never going to leave you," he said, then trying to lighten the mood he added "You're not getting rid of me that easy, you're stuck with me now I'm afraid."

Louise gave a weak smile "I just thought..." She started but paused to wipe away a stray tear with the heel of her hand "I know how hard it must be for you and I worry that it won't get better, if anything its getting worse."

John pulled her head into his chest, stroking her hair. It was hard for him, he couldn't deny it, and the frustration and resentment ate away at him even though he tried to hide it. He wanted to tell Louise that it didn't matter and everything would be okay, but he couldn't see how it could be. But he wouldn't lie to her. So he held her tight and said softly "I'm not leaving."

Louise kissed John's chest in gratitude. She didn't want a divorce either, she had spoken out of guilt, giving him an option but praying that he wouldn't take it. There was also another solution, but equally as bad, though she felt duty bound to mention it "Maybe you could find someone? I don't know: perhaps meet some woman just for sex. It, it wouldn't have to be serious: not an affair or anything like that."

John lifted Louise's head away so he could see her face "you want me to go with a prostitute or find some old slapper?" he said incredulously.

"No, no, I just thought you could meet someone..."

Again he interrupted her "and what? Walk into a pub and ask the nearest woman to drop her knickers?" He said almost laughing.

Louise remained serious "no, I didn't mean that, you know I didn't, but what about dating sites or apps? Joyce said they get all sorts on there."

"And Joyce would know wouldn't she?" he scoffed. Joyce, although a very nice woman was a well known gossip and busy body in their social circle "Look! I want you, I don't want to join some dating site and end up on a blind date with some bloke pretending to be a girl, or some random woman who posts a picture taken twenty years ago," he knew he was being unfair, that dating sites consisted of many genuine people, but it was something he really couldn't see himself doing "anyway, I don't want anyone else, I'm happy with what I've got, but... Now maybe if your sister offered I might be interested, perhaps you could have a word with..." but he never finished as Louise slapped his chest making him yelp.

"Don't even go there, "she said with a smile, but the warning was genuine. She then grew serious once again "really though, if you feel you need to... You know, if it gets too much I understand. I won't stop you."

"You'd want me to have sex with another woman? You'd be alright with that?" John said, doubtful that she really meant it.

"No I wouldn't be alright," she said vehemently, then drew a calming breath "it wouldn't, I would hate it, but I would understand."

John slid down into the bed pulling Louise with him. He still held her and she laid her head on his shoulder "ain't gonna happen anyway," he whispered, pulling her a little tighter and closing his eyes.

No more was said. Louise dreaded the thought that John might go elsewhere and hoped to heaven he never did, but he deserved some satisfaction in some way, and if it meant another woman she would survive somehow. But laying in the darkness waiting for sleep she wished with all her heart that she hadn't mentioned it.

John also lay awake, running that bizarre conversation over in his mind. He had no intention of finding a lover; he'd never even considered the idea. Why would Louise mention it? There was just no way it would happen, so he turned over in bed determined to forget the whole thing... But the seed had been planted.

......

Life went on, neither John nor Louise mentioned that conversation and the subject seemed to be forgotten, and over the following few weeks a normal routine continued. Sex wasn't really an issue: both knew that to raise that topic would lead to frustration and disappointment. So they both carried on, pretending that everything was okay and their problem would somehow, someday magically disappear.

Louise had actually grown accustomed to going without, she hadn't had any form of satisfactory sex for two years. She still had all the urges just like any other woman but masturbation was her only outlet. John did what he could: using his hands and mouth, but that cold hand of fear still gripped her chest. So she made the right moves, the right sounds, so as not to damage his ego any more than she had already, but more often than not she relied on her own fingers to find any kind of release. It was far from ideal but from her point of view she couldn't see any other solution. So she carried on, keeping her longings bottled up, putting on a brave face and acting as though everything was okay.

For his part John never pushed the subject. He understood his wife's problem and felt as bad for her as she felt for him. Nevertheless he got by, his enforced celibacy was easier to bear than he imagined and he too always had his hand to ease the burden. Occasionally it did get to him though, and he would spend a day or an evening reflecting on how unfair life was. He had the urge to scream out to the heavens through frustration and self-pity, and sometimes when at his lowest point, he would actually consider alternatives. These episodes were thankfully brief and he always reassured himself afterwards that no matter how bad things got his love for Louise would see him through. However, her suggestion of a few weeks previously played on his mind, and no matter how much he tried to ignore it, no matter how sure he was of his own fidelity the idea just wouldn't go away.

So at work he couldn't help but look differently at Josie. She was his attractive assistant, and if he was honest she was sexy as hell and he knew he had an enormous crush on her. But he was much older than her, okay eleven years wasn't a huge gulf but John couldn't imagine a young woman like her finding him attractive. But then he would remember Louise's warning and start to wonder: was it possible, did she really like him? But of course it didn't matter, the point was moot: no matter how frustrated he felt, no matter how attractive Josie was or whether she fancied him or not, he loved Louise and he would never cheat on her. But fate happens and things moved forward a pace just two weeks later.

......

John had just finished working on a design for one of their newest clients. It was mid afternoon on Wednesday, he glanced at his watch: three thirty, too late to begin another project, but not too early to go to the pub for a celebratory pint.

"Do you fancy going for a drink?" He said dropping his pen on the desk in a show of finality.

Josie grinned "Can we do that?"

12